• X01 and Cricket games
• No limit on the number of players
• Computer opponents (8 levels)
• Team play: pairs, triples - whatever you want
• Statistics for individuals and teams
• Player rankings for all statistics
• Head-to-head statistics vs each opponent
• Matches can be continued later
• Unlimited undo
• It's free!
• Standard and doubles dartboards
• Choose who throws first in deciding legs
• Choose the sets, legs and points for each match
• Each player can start with different points
• Checkout suggestions for all dartboards
• Tie-break final set / win by 2 legs
• Setup suggestions before you reach an outshot
• Auto-handicap points functions
• Single-press checkout entry
• A 2-dart out-chart based on the current score
Darts Scoreboard is a free, ad-supported app, and network access is used only for the ads.
Simple Darts is new and improved! The best dart score keeping and dart game scoring application for Android is even better! Dart scorecard has never been easier. Play your favorite dart game with your friends and let simple darts track the scoring!
Simple darts has NO ADS! And it never will!
- X01, Cricket, Baseball, Around the World, Shanghai and Golf (Single players and teams)
- Unlimited "undo" on all games
- Save and load all games
- Keep player statistics
- Share your games on Facebook and Twitter
- Supports all screen sizes & tablets
- 1 to 8 players on X01
- "No Scoring" option on Cricket
- Skipping ahead on Around the World
Throw your darts, tap your score and see what all the players have on one screen. That SIMPLE!
I have worked hard to implement requested features and answer feedback and keep as much of this app as free as possible to include keeping it ad free.
Please rate & comment if you like it. Good ratings & comments help me stay motivated and help others decide to download or not.
There is also a donation module if you would like to chip in towards my morning coffee. ;o)
The Winmau Darts Scorer designed and developed exclusively by Crunchmedia accompanies your game of darts wherever you are with no need for chalk and duster.
With it's authentic and attractive interface the application allows 2 players to play all versions of 101, 301, 501 or anything up to 999.
You also get quick check out options to help improve your scoring averages along with an unlimited roll-back/forward function (very helpful when beer is involved!)
At the end of your game or leg simply touch the 'avg' button and see how your averages stack up.
As darts is a rapid fire game this application is designed with simplicity in mind and ease of use for when you’re changing places on the oche.
With Winmau’s pedigree as the Worlds finest Dartboard makers this application is a must for any darter no matter how often you play.
The Winmau darts scorer by Crunchmedia – making darts even more fun.
With the Winmau darts scorer you can:
- Start your game from any number (up to 999)
- Check your average throw-score at any time during your game/practice
- Keep track of your score with the unlimited roll-back/forward functions
- Take advantage of the quick check-out function for popular finishes
- Keep track of your legs
Where ever you are, at home with friends, pub or bar, garage with the kids, the den, the games room etc. you will always have a simple clear darts scoreboard in your pocket.
- Play x01 (101, 301, 501, 701, 1001)
- Play Cricket
- Press or shake to Undo
- Simple and quick. don't mess about entering the score for every dart
- you don't need to now anything about scoring darts or darts jargon to use it
- you are up and running in 2 clicks and playing the game
- you can customise player names
Play Cricket, DoubleDown, Baseball, x01 and other games with your friends and let the app do the math for you.
The app is simple, but powerful and customizable.
You can define your own sectors and their order for the Cricket and DoubleDown!
Unlimited undo and redo available for all games!
Darts games score counting
Customizable game sectors
Unlimited undo-redo for all games
Different color schemes
Darts board touch sounds
x01 checkout chart with several possible choices
Also available in the Apple store, Windows 8 application store and in Amazon app store for Kindle Fire.
Please note this app has a different feature set to the iOS version.
One hundred and eighty!! Welcome to the official app from the 'Voice of Darts' Russ Bray.
Russ Bray is a premier darts referee who has been scoring major professional tournaments for 15 years, and whose distinctive voice is known the world over. In the app Russ calls your scores with his silky vocal tones just as he does on TV.
A blackboard and chalk is no longer needed because the app will keep track of all scores and averages, and also display checkouts when a finish is available.
The app includes the following features:
- Calculator scoring system which allows for a free flowing game.
- Russ Bray calling your scores.
- Play legs starting from 501, 301 and 1001.
- Leg counts.
- Press the last score to undo (each player current leg).
- Checkouts displayed when a finish is available.
- Accurate three dart average for each player.
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
★ X01 mode ★
- Play a classic '01 game of darts.
- Custom sets/legs/score up to 9999 (free version limits sets/legs/score options).
- Best of/first to set/leg options
- Double in option
- One touch score buttons - configure up to 9 one touch score buttons
- Save and resume matches (unlimited)
- Advanced statistics within game
- Preview scores before committing, this allows you to enter scores to view outs without submitting the score
★ Cricket ★
- Cricket mode (the free version allows you to play 10 times but unlimited plays can be unlocked).
- In game MPR, high marks count
★ Round The Clock ★
- Round The Clock
- Hit the given sequence in order or create your own (if purchased)
★ League mode ★
- Compete in a league in a individual or team based competition. Each league will consist of a home and away game and uses the most common leagues format where a win is 2 points, a draw is 1 point and a loss is 0. The league is played in 1 set with a best of amount of legs. Free version allows 3 leagues or unlimited if purchased.
★★ Teams ★★
- Create teams with the ability to combine human and computer players
- Each team and set of players have their own statistics.
- Play team V team matches
★★ Advanced statistics and graphs ★★
- Bar graphs for high scores
- Three dart average line graphs to help track your progress
- Win/loss graphs
- Graphs for every game mode
★★ Create human and computer players ★★
- Create human players (2 for free, unlimited if purchased)
- Create computer players (if purchased) tweaking up to 6 different skill options to craft your perfect simulated opponent.
- Add your created players to teams.
★★ Mix it up ★★
- Play on your own for practice, human versus human, human versus computer, 2 humans versus 2 computer players, 1 human verses 5 computer players - you can mix and match any match!
★★ Computer players of all skill levels ★★
- Unlock up to 9 computer players, ranging from novice to Master level (100+ three dart averages!). If 9 isn't enough, you can create your own!
- 3 computers players for free
★★ Tournaments ★★
- Create your own tournaments: You can create a series of opponents to play in any on match, for example: Your team (Team A) plays Team B. When Team B is defeated, you move on to Team C. When Team C is defeated you move on to Team D and so on. You can do this for a series of 1 on 1 or team matches!
★★ Ultimate realism ★★
Darts Master 2 is clever - just like on a real dart board when the computer misses it will intelligently generate a realistic miss.
Each game mode has it's own artificial intelligence and no two games are the same.
★★ Feedback ★★
Straight from within the app you can provide me feedback, I'd love to hear from you and if you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know, I take everything on board!
And yes, a computer can produce a 9 dart finish!
Internet - purely for emailing crash reports. No adverts.
- League mode
- Custom legs/sets
- More customization
- Save/resume RTC and Cricket modes
- Practice modes
Please email any suggestions/feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.redbytecomputing.com/apps for more information.
If you struggle to add up the scores then take them away from your total, look no further. This app will do it for you with a few touches.
Input your initials, names, or team names in the 'Name boxes'. Play your three darts and enter the score in the 'score box' .
PRESS the 'Round Button', and the score will automatically be taken off from your game score.
At the end of the game PRESS 'new game button', this will swap players around for starting…. if you do not want to swap players, PRESS the 'new game' button again.
To alter the game starting amount (501) type in the score you wish to start with e.g. 301 then PRESS 'new game button'.
The 'Undo Last' button will undo 1 miss entered score from each player / team.
Once you get down to a finish, the darts scores required to get your finish will be displayed on the screen to help you. out.
- 301 Double out
- 301 Triple out
- 301 Masters out
- 501 Double out
- 501 Triple out
- 501 Masters out
- 701 Double out
- 701 Triple out
- 701 Masters out
• Unlimited players
• Configurable match setup including: Leg target, Number of legs, Set based scoring, Double in/out, Treble in/out, Loser throws first / rotate starting player
• PDC or BDO style match score display
• Efficient score entry
• Large text landscape mode for highly visible scoring information
• Live checkout suggestions
• Over 20 different statistics for each match, plus individual double stats
• Review match statistics from previous matches
• Graph statistics for multiple players
• Editable leg history
• Leg, set and match statistics
• Pause and resume matches
• Twitter integration
The best unlimited player, easy score entry, 501-style dart scoring app. Remember, the Dart Eagle!
Currently still working progress but this will be the best Darts Scorer released on any mobile platform.
Your ideas, suggestions will be added to new releases..
Remember currently in devlopment, but i wanted to get this out here for people to start using.
###### option for 301 Games Coming Soon.. #######
###### MATCH STATS 100's, Heighest checkouts etc COMING SOON ######
Darts Practice 20 application analyses your performance at 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15 regions and calculates variations in horizontal and vertical axes. The aim is to hit maximum triples in 100 darts. Most of the players prefer this practice routine but only keep total score. This application keeps statistics and variances in addition to score which might be important to pin point mistakes.
- Practice: Boxes are only available for 4 neighbour regions in "Practice" page. Any other hit should be marked with outside box. Application uses entered data to calculate up/down and left/right drifts from triple and amount of variation in horizontal and vertical axes. Although hits to small and big pie are the same in score, they make difference in variation. Therefore, user should enter practice data to corresponding regions properly to make calculations reliable. Average and best scores are displayed for the selected target. Text colour changes to green and red, when you are above and below respectively in order to motivate.
- Performance: Basic statistics are listed in this page such as number of triples, 180s, 140s, 100s, etc. Besides that statistical information, darts distribution map represents number of hits to each region with color code.
- Analysis: Variations of darts in horizontal and vertical axes are calculated in this page. Comment section is the summary of calculations to give an idea about drifts from target triple. In addition to drifts, variance is also calculated in both axes. Maximum variance is 10.
- Statistics: Long term statistics are kept and displayed visually in weekly, monthly, yearly basis. Average and best scores for selected duration are also displayed.
- Help: Basic explanations of the application are described in this page
There are very useful shortcuts to input your throws so it EASY AND QUICK TO HANDLE.
- Count the score when you play "501 double out" against another player.
This is the only app on market which has computer opponent function!
- Keeps score when you practice alone against the computer which is a virtual player with 12 difficulty level (based on avarage score)
- shortcuts for the frequent shots (26, 41, 45, 60, 81, 85, 100)
- opportunity to play sets (best of 5 or best of 3) or legs only
- shortcut to check out and undo
- shortcut to advice the remaining score
- displays the actual score in screensize after 4 seconds so you can see the score away from your device too
This is the free version but there are NO MORE RESTRICTIONS
- in the full version there are SPEAK option too.
* easy and intuitive to use
* very nice design including full screen mode
* no adds
* undo functionality
* history of hits of current match
* black application background to significantly reduce power consumption if you have an AMOLED display.
This app is field-tested. Nevertheless, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any suggestion for improvement or detect any problems while using this app (schnAPPi@gmx.tm). I will try to update the app as soon as possible. If yopu like this app I would be very happy if you could leave a 5-star rating (stars a my guerdon :-)). Thank you very much!
PS: Very special thanks to Colin ("Ginger") at Foxhound Inn teaching my friends and me playing cricket 20 years ago. We have never stopped playing cricket from that time one. Cheers, Colin! Hope you are fine!
Some additional technical information concerning the message boxes at top of the app:
To get some optical response after adding scores by tapping the fields there are shown messages at the very top of the app showing the last entered scores. These messages are in a message queue and are shown with some delay. So in case you are playing around with the app and adding lots of scores in a very short time the message queue takes some time to show all the messages which might look a bit strange. In a realistic game situations this does not matter.
By the way, these little disappearing message boxes are an android feature and are called "toasts".
More from developer
Darts Scorecard is the best app for tracking your dart statistics. A must have app, for every darter. Play like Phil Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld, or challenge your friends for a game in a bar!
01 Game,Crickets/Tactics,1-8 players,Statistics,Checkout help,Undo, Sound, Preferences, RSS,and more...