This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
Norton Family now works with Samsung S-Browser and Google Chrome to keep your kids secure on even more Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S4 and Nexus 7.
FEATURES (Free Version)
• See which websites kids visit, or attempt to visit
• Block access to inappropriate websites
• Set up custom email alerts to notify you when your kids attempt to do something they shouldn't
PREMIER FEATURES (Premier Version)
Upgrade to Norton Family Premier for advanced features.
• See what your kids say in text messages and monitor who they exchange messages with*
• Keep an eye on the apps your kids download and block use of specific apps
• Receive a 90-day history of your child’s online activity
• Get monthly or weekly email reports to give you a better understanding of how much time your kids spend on the computer and what they’re looking at online
* Text message monitoring not available in all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security: http://NortonApps.com/security
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
Through the application of Self-Help Bible, you can have access to a word of peace and comfort for the moments of doubts, problems and difficulties.
In this version, you'll find the right word for the moments of fear, insecurity, depression, sadness, pain, anxiety, depression, guilt, / need for forgiveness and guidance, etc..
We do not know at what point you are and who you are, but know that God knows you deeply and knows all their problems, difficulties and sorrows.
Please share this application for all people who need to hear the word of God.
Get the paid version without advertising the link:
Feel free to comment and give your note.
Any suggestion is welcome.
God has a plan for your life.
Let Jesus Christ be manifested in your life.
"At the heart of every man there is a void that can only be filled by God" CS Lewis
This free app is customizable for each user. By adding their children's photos, names and birthdays, users will receive relevant news and tips based on age and development.
The app also includes push notifications for product recalls and daily updates from Parenting's expert editorial team of bloggers.
Being a parent is at times hugely challenging, frustrating, exhausting and overwhelming as well as great fun and enormously rewarding.
Sue Atkins is a Parenting Expert, Broadcaster, Speaker and Author of the international best selling book “Raising Happy Children for Dummies” one in the famous black and yellow series, and the highly acclaimed Parenting Made Easy CDs and her app offers information, inspiration and practical ideas to make bringing up kids easier, less stressful and lots more fun.
You can interact with other parents seeking advice or share your own experiences. Relax and enjoy all the practical tips, videos, podcasts and stories about being a relaxed, confident and positive parent with Sue Atkins and her Parenting Made Easy App.
★★★★★ Featured under AppStore "Busy Parents" essentials ★★★★★
★★★★★ Featured on NBC-TodayShow, CNET's top5, AOL's (ParentDish) top10 parenting app, CNN-Money ★★★★★
iRewardChart makes it easy to reward your children for good behavior and keep them motivated.
1. Type their name,
2. Select a few tasks from our list of suggestions, and
3. Reward their accomplishments with a single tap in the weekly chart
(* The sync between devices got launched on iOS platform, and is coming to Android soon)
When stars have been earned, your child can pick from the default list of suggested rewards, or you can setup your own custom rewards especially tailored for each of your children, like "$2 Pocket Money" or "One Hour Of TV".
Children love to feel responsible, challenged and respected. But most children don't like being told what to do... iRewardChart also allows you to set up abstract goals like "Patience" and "Sharing With Others", so rewards teach the virtues you want your child to learn.
➔ NBC-TodayShow: "Products that help morning routines..."
➔ CNET: "Five must-have iPhone apps for parents"
➔ CNNMoney: "Best apps for managing your money - help kids link money to jobs well done."
➔ USAToday: "Got parenting challenges? There is an app for that."
➔ TechCrunch.com: "iRewardChart Gets Your Kids To Shoot For The Stars... And Behave"
iRewardChart includes a backup and sync service, so that parents and children can share their chart across the devices. Our sync services is FREE to use, and uses Dropbox, which is also free.
"iRewardChart Lite" is a full featured free version with only the following limitations:
- It supports a maximum of one child.
- It supports a maximum of four tasks per week
Your comments, suggestions are most welcome. If there is an issue, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (than leaving us a bad review, in which case, we cannot reach you to resolve your problem)
This Application is Developed by India's Leading Website and Android Application Developer Pioneer WebSystem Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad India(http://www.pioneerwebsystem.com).
The Application is a Non-profit Venture and is developed and promoted for Social Benefits.
The objective of the Application is to help a person in distress in cases such as rape assault , medical emergencies , robbery/theft , kidnapping etc.
This is the only App which sends continuous latitudinal and longitudinal location of the person in distress along with his voice recordings to his near and dear ones. At the same time the users Facebook status is also updated with the warning that the person needs help along with location details.
All this with a single click !!
Note : This application sends message from your phone, so sms charges are apply as per your network provider.
All Copyrights Reserved by Pioneer WebSystem Pvt Ltd 2013.
Terms & Condition
The user is required to remember the Secret Code that he has entered. It is recommended that the Secret Code be very simple so that it is easy to remember.
The person should enter the Secret Code as soon as he/she is out of distress and only then the warning signals will stop.If the user does not stop the signals by entering the Secret Code the App Developer will not be responsible for the warnings emitted on a continuous basis.
If the user sends false messages with mischievous intent, the warnings emitted will not be the responsibility of the Developer.
In case of internet connectivity problem if the emergency help messages cannot be sent , the App will not be responsible.
And that's not all. We want you to understand the importance of God in your life and the life of your child. Baptism, finding a parish, getting involved, going to mass. . . You’ve just had a baby (or you're hoping to). You need to get serious about a few things. Take care of yourself, feed your soul, sleep when you can and reach out to others who are hoping, worrying, praying, fretting and wondering about the same things.
We want you to (re)connect with your parish. Our app has a parish locator. 100,000 Catholic parishes around the world, at your fingertips. If you have a parish, great. Go to mass. If you don’t have a parish, or have been away from the church for a while, we miss you. Come back. We Parent More will help you find a parish and a welcoming community of faithful.
We want your little one to read and count and say their prayers. Face it; toddlers can hold a phone before they can hold a spoon. There will come a time when you need a quiet moment to yourself. The games button on the app is filled with options to engage your little one. It’s age appropriate, fun, and engaging. Wipe their sticky little fingers and hand them the phone. They’ll love it and you’ll enjoy the quiet.
We want you to have resources for what you’ll need. Our sponsors are dedicated to this project and your needs. Trust our sponsors to offer you ideas, services and products that are what you need at this time in your life.
We want parishes to be able to afford this so they can connect with you. Just like the back of the church bulletin, there’s a spot on the parish pages that lets your parish add a few sponsors—support your local business and support the businesses that support your parish. It’s the circle of life
We want kids to go to Catholic school. All the proceeds from the app will go towards scholarships for Catholic education. The app is free to moms and dads and moms and dads-to-be. We have wonderful donors and sponsors who believe in the project. And subscribing parishes have jumped on board to help the cause and provide you with great information about moms' bible study groups, dads' pick up games, registering for baptism, etc.
Some of the key features for quick reference are:
- Professional counselor-created Tips.
- Two Daily Tips availale
- Opportunity to Save Tips for quick reference at a later time. Additional $0.99 in-app purchase.
- Saved Tips can be reviewed without internet access.
- Access to additional counseling support and program referrals.
We are glad to provide this support and trust that these critical concepts will help you lead your family as challenges arise.
After carefully considering the risk involved with following the advice contained in this Parenting App, users hereby release, hold-harmless and waive all claims associated with this activity which a user may have against Parenting Tips, its officers, directors, sponsors, and members.
As a clinical psychologist with many years of experience, I am familiar with the issues that parents face. I also have observed what strategies work.
I follow the latest research and my solutions come from a mix of clinical experience, up to date evidence and my own personal insights as a mother.
As a parent, you will find this a valuable and helpful resource. I recommend that you download it now.
* Pink Parenting Subscription Options
* Education Sessions
* Stay Connected w/LGBT Parents, News & Information
* Read Interesting Articles
* Get Your Gay Parenting Questions Answered
+ Get the latest Focus on the Family headlines and breaking news for parents and couples
+ Play interactive games to spice up your family dinner table and date nights
+ Let your children play with your phone, while knowing they are engaging with spiritually uplifting content
+ Share tips and words of encouragement with your spouse and on Facebook and Twitter
+ Listen to Adventures in Odyssey (AIO) episodes
+ Watch Jelly Telly on your phone
+ Get craft and activity ideas from Clubhouse and Clubhouse Jr.
Providing location/ smartphone using time information of kids, so parents can know where and how long kids used the smartphone.
Parents can see kids information with one application conveniently.
Kids location Information
- Providing kids location information service using Wifi.
- Parents can know whether kids access to pre-setted places or other places (maximum 5 places) also know kid's homecoming.
Managing kid's smartphone using
- Inducing formation of kid’s appropriate smartphone usage habit.
- Helping formation of appropriate Smartphone usage habit by checking using time and contents.
- It doesn't block using smartphone by force but induce appropriate usage through the promise with kids
- Inducing keeping promise with parents by displaying the appointed time, using time, overtime.
- Parents can check recently, daily and monthly executed application
- Setting the appointed time of kid’s smartphone.
- Parents can see the statistics of used application of kid’s smartphone.
- Parents can check recently, daily and monthly executed application.
- Parents can receive the overtime alarm service with SMS so parents’ phone doesn’t have to be a smartphone.
More from developer
This IS a very basic app - written in response to the fact that when we started the Dave Ramsey plan in March 2010, there was no simple free app available that could do exactly the bit of functionality I needed.
1. Add your debts, including minimum payments, APR, original (for payoff display) and current amounts.
2. The app will display your debts in a list from SMALLEST to LARGEST. This is the 'debt snowball' - yes it is not mathematically optimal, but for many people is better psychologically.
3. In 'settings', set the 'Extra' monthly amount you expect to be able to apply to debt.
4. Pay the MINIMUM only on ALL debts except the top one on the list. Any extra disposable income should be applied to the SMALLEST debt to get it paid off.
5. The app calculates your payoff dates based on your 'Extra' monthly payment, so you can easily change your 'Extra' payment to see how taking a 500/month part time job can accelerate your overall payoff time. If you leave "Extra" = 0, then you are essentially planning to make minimum payments ONLY.
6. The first time you open the app each month, it will re-calculate (based on APR, minimum payments, and applying the amount you have saved as 'Extra' towards the smallest debt) what your current balances for all debts should be. If you pay more than the minimum on some debts, or the 'Extra' amount is not correct, you can also manually adjust those balances - but if the data is all correct, the new balances should all auto-calculate properly at the beginning of each month.