Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Parenting Tips. Being a parent or guardian is hard work. To help you raise happy, healthy kids, follow the tips in this application.
Good parenting tips...what`s that? I have learnt many things in my life that have made me wiser but I was never really taught about these good tips. We inspire co-operation, reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry, and make your home a sanctuary with our free Compassionate Parent
Parenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to being adult.
Parenting is one of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of our life. So we need to spend considerable time preparing to bring our children into the world. Indeed, raising children today is arguably challenging than ever before. It is therefore justifiable on their part to be well versed with the latest trends, gadgets and wares that one needs to be equipped with to be a 'good' parent. Besides fulfilling the primary requirements that child needs, which is, love, care, food, clothes and shelter a good parent will help the child to succeed in life.
This application is developed by Empowered Life sessions.
Website at www.empoweredlifessions.com
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Here's a write-up on why we created this app - http://bit.ly/gl-res-why
We cover various topics like:
• Parenting tips and advice
• Solutions to different parenting challenges
• Useful apps for parents and children
• Cool videos
• Fun/creative ideas for parents and children
• Touching parenting stories
• and a lot more...
About Grand Legacy
At Grand Legacy, we are building products for parents - to solve the many challenges that come with the job description. From sharing your child's memories with your close ones to leveraging today's technology to help with your child's education, we are working on some very interesting initiatives. Want to know more? Request an invite from our website or send us a tweet (@grand_legacy).
These Positive Discipline Parenting Tools. Provide many alternatives to punishment that also teach children valuable social and life skills such as self-discipline, responsibility, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. These skills help children develop a sense of self-reliance and capability that will serve them throughout their lives.
You’ll notice that none of these tools include any kind of punishment, rewards, or praise (all extrinsic motivators that research keeps showing over and over again do not work). These are tools that provide intrinsic motivation to develop self-reliant children that become happy, successful, contributing members of society. Every tool meets all of the Five Criteria for Positive Discipline:
1. Helps children feel a sense of connection? (Belonging and Significance)
2. Is kind and firm at the same time (Respectful and Encouraging)
3. Is effective long-term, (See the following two criteria)
4. Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character? (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
5. Invites children to discover how capable they are? (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)
For more information or customer service, please go to our contact information at www.positivediscipline.com where you will also find other Positive Discipline products by Jane Nelsen and co-authors, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn, Cheryl Erwin, Roslyn Duffy, et al.
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes, no ads, and an updated UI with more background choices.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from within application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Some of the topics include: children, caring, love, relationships, guidance, direction, challenges, joy, sleep deprivation, morals, friendship, responsibility, parental involvement, education, obedience, mothers, fathers, and money.
Families who live together. Are bound together Everyone should health care for one another. Help with household work Do activities regularly Eloquence and I encourage each other to make a big happy family. Especially when a family member has a problem or disappointment. For mutual respect Love and family engagement is important, making a warm family. Family members are being.
Children are defined as men who are between birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" refers to minors or persons under the age of majority population, the term "child" could also be used to describe a relationship with a parent or authority. Or as part of the currency. Tribal or religious and the other children need to get a good parenting.
Every child has the flexibility to adapt to society. Infant always happy to play alone. And if there's another approach. Babies usually respond by physically attacked or pushed out of the way. Parents need to study and find items that best of parenting to raise a child to be able to play with other kids. As well as learn to take turns and share. When the boy was old enough to attend kindergarten. The child will be able to participate in group activities, children with larger ones. At this stage, the child will be fully aware smart parenting want to help. But the child does not have the ability to learn may need extra help in developing social skills. Expressionism of children with these characteristics may lead to a bad relationship. Including children, to some extent, low interest may not be able to adapt to the environment. Make it difficult for children to learn social skills through experience. Want to check regularly parenting.
Turn the knowledge of children has grown up a lot. And would increase accordingly in the future health of children are treated better as well. The ability of pediatricians and family. But there is another part. Is as important as physical health, mental health of children. Because those who should be in good health, both physically and mentally. Mind and body can not be separated from each other, as is well known, that the unhappy state of mind affects the body. Because parenting adult children have lived for several years. They can help themselves and self-reliant. Therefore, the raising and educating children is the most important factor to be filled with good health and full of potential (maximum potential) of each child. To be like this. Parents or caregivers must be able to raise and educate children appropriately based on their own experience. And acquiring more knowledge of good parenting by the book or from who knows. Pediatricians are able to have a significant role in promoting mental health and parenting advice and counsel. The pediatrician often the parents who raise their children to trust and to meet existing customers with physical problems such as a cold, fever or immunization to children. Make easy parenting.
"The new app designed to create more quality time with your kids. This is Brilliant." - ABC TV Good Morning America
"The app is the simplest solution you’ll find for parents who want to give their kids time-outs from their phones & tablets." - Lifehacker
DinnerTime Parental Control in “20 of the best Android apps from June” - The Guardian
"Hot tech life hacks to make the most of summer" - USA Today
"Parents struggling to get their children away from smartphones and tablets for meals, homework, exercise and other activities can arm themselves with new apps to remotely block access to the devices." - Reuters
The app works from the parent’s phone (Android or iPhone) to link up to two kids' Android devices:
The app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone during dinner time, studying time or bed time, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. The app also comes with advanced parental features such as real-time monitoring, app or device usage limits; as well as detailed usage reporting for parents who wish to be more involved in guiding and understanding the way their kids use their phone or tablet.
Notes for Parents: Most of the 1-star ratings are from children. Our app has one of the highest parent satisfaction rating in Google Play.
1. Real-time monitoring: display real-time status of your children’s device (offline, standby, online) and see which app is currently running
2. Bed Time and Study Time control: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time or Study Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock
3. Instant timeout: set ‘dinner time’ break and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours. Set ‘Take a Break’ and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours
4. App and Device time limits: set time limits for how long your children can use both the app and the device, regardless of whether the device is online or offline
5. App blocking feature: choose which apps your child can access or block , i.e. only educational apps during exam time
6. Live usage history: see when the last 15 apps your child has been using and for how long
7. Parent notification: notify parents if unusual child’s device activities are detected to give parents peace of mind
8. Customize permitted apps during restrictions: for example: allow reading apps during Bed Time restriction
9. Enhanced blocking feature: optional blocking feature for parents to provide the highest level of restriction control. When ‘enhanced lock feature’ is turned ON, the child’s device will be completely locked with no access to any apps including incoming phone calls while restrictions are enforced
10. Add a second parent: share the DinnerTime Plus parental control with another parent by linking to their phone number
11. Animated report summary on child’s device: avatar animates based on actual device usage; display today’s total screen time, time left on the child device (if there is a screen time limit) and most used app to help kids with their time management
Optional one time in-app purchase ($3.99): unlocks detailed usage reporting on the parent’s and child’s app and links to up to 5 kids’ devices: see how long your child has used their device and which apps they have used the most, so you know exactly what’s distracting them; on the child’s app
Watch short tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime Plus: http://youtu.be/2GDgJRRv3b8
As DinnerTime Plus is cloud-enabled you can use all of the parent’s phone features described above from any location, whether that be in the supermarket, or if your child is at a friend’s house.
This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
• Kid-friendly restaurants, broken down by the amenities they offer. These include high-chairs, kid’s menus and stroller-friendliness
• Changing tables/bathrooms, because accidents happen when you least expect them
• Indoor/Outdoor activities, including all playgrounds in NYC, broken down by what they offer
• The closest urgent care and pediatric emergency rooms for any actual emergencies that may happen. After all, kids will be kids.
Download the app today!
Parenting Today’s Teens addresses topics that are relevant to today’s teen culture, Biblical in nature, and practical in application to prepare both parent and child for the adolescent years.
Topics address such issues as “Parent Roles in Teen Dating”, “Hope of Restoration”, “Blended Families”, “Rules and Grace”, and “Faith and Parenting.”
Programs feature special guests such as James MacDonald, Tim Kimmel, and Deedee Mayer, and all programs are hosted by teen expert Mark Gregston and radio veteran Wayne Shepherd.
After you’ve downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about Parenting Today's Teens, please visit:
The Parenting Today's Teens App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Heartlight Ministries
Create that emotional bond with your child.
The use of safe co- sleeping strategies whilst bed sharing and more...
Find out who advocates Attachment Parenting and the positive experiences they have.
This Application is Developed by India's Leading Website and Android Application Developer Pioneer WebSystem Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad India(http://www.pioneerwebsystem.com).
The Application is a Non-profit Venture and is developed and promoted for Social Benefits.
The objective of the Application is to help a person in distress in cases such as rape assault , medical emergencies , robbery/theft , kidnapping etc.
This is the only App which sends continuous latitudinal and longitudinal location of the person in distress along with his voice recordings to his near and dear ones. At the same time the users Facebook status is also updated with the warning that the person needs help along with location details.
All this with a single click !!
Note : This application sends message from your phone, so sms charges are apply as per your network provider.
All Copyrights Reserved by Pioneer WebSystem Pvt Ltd 2013.
Terms & Condition
The user is required to remember the Secret Code that he has entered. It is recommended that the Secret Code be very simple so that it is easy to remember.
The person should enter the Secret Code as soon as he/she is out of distress and only then the warning signals will stop.If the user does not stop the signals by entering the Secret Code the App Developer will not be responsible for the warnings emitted on a continuous basis.
If the user sends false messages with mischievous intent, the warnings emitted will not be the responsibility of the Developer.
In case of internet connectivity problem if the emergency help messages cannot be sent , the App will not be responsible.
As a clinical psychologist with many years of experience, I am familiar with the issues that parents face. I also have observed what strategies work.
I follow the latest research and my solutions come from a mix of clinical experience, up to date evidence and my own personal insights as a mother.
As a parent, you will find this a valuable and helpful resource. I recommend that you download it now.
Introducing Trusper, a free mobile app and website that allows you to quickly share and discover tips of daily life with trusted friends, family, and fans. Whether you are looking or sharing tips on Cosmetics, Beauty, DIY and more, this app enables users and Trusted helpers to create and publish tips with pictures, videos, and captions.
This app enables you to quickly publish tips and tutorials with pictures, video and captions providing fans with beautiful and informative knowledge.
Download now and start sharing your tips with your friends, family and fans.
√ Learn & share tips, tutorials, how-to's
√ Browse tips quickly and easily
√ Create tips in 30 seconds or less
√ Topics range from Beauty, Skincare, Hair, Wellness, DIY, and more
√ Earn rewards, gift cards, and beauty products for contributing great tips
√ Earn Status and level up to unlock access and goods
√ Choose to share tips to the public or keep them between friends only
√ Share tips to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email
√ Save your favorite beauty tips, makeup tutorials and DIY projects
Trusper App Store Reviews:
"Love it! Too many helpful tips! Love the hair and makeup tips! Thanks for creating :-) #happyuser"
-App Store Review
"I am completely addicted to this app!!!! Everyday I get new tips on hair and makeup to DIY home decorating ideas. Love this app"
-App Store Review
"Perfect for everything - From organizing the house to make-up and hair tips to food and drinks to healthy life styles and exercise to entertainment and more there's is something for everyone!!!!! I love this app!!!!"
-App Store Review
"I love this app! It really does have useful tips and information. I find things like new braided hairstyles to easy cooking recipes to decoration ideas for holidays!"
-App Store Review
"Such a cool app. Relevant to daily life. Addictive. Helpful. Money saver. Inspires creativity. Endless possibilities for creating things, solving problems, decorating, health and beauty, etc."
-App Store Review
"The best app I've ever had ......In Love - This App is a must must must. Anything and everything you find interest there's a tip for it. From recipes, decorating, health and beauty, crafting and so much more. Very easy to use and it isn't overwhelming. Download it now and it would change your life."
-App Store Review
"Awesome app!! - I love this app so much I spend more time on this than any other app on my phone! It's the first thing I click on when I get out of bed and prolly the last thing I do before falling asleep I have learned so much from this DIY app it's Amazing !! An app I never wanna be without."
-App Store Review
Beauty Tips, DIY Tips, Cosmetic Tips, Skincare Tips, Makeup Tips, How-to Tips, Health Tips, Fitness Tips, Home & Garden Tips, Family Tips, Kids Tips, Parenting Tips, Entertainment Tips, Restaurant Tips, Food & Drink Tips, Shopping Tips and Travel Tips.
This IS a very basic app - written in response to the fact that when we started the Dave Ramsey plan in March 2010, there was no simple free app available that could do exactly the bit of functionality I needed.
1. Add your debts, including minimum payments, APR, original (for payoff display) and current amounts.
2. The app will display your debts in a list from SMALLEST to LARGEST. This is the 'debt snowball' - yes it is not mathematically optimal, but for many people is better psychologically.
3. In 'settings', set the 'Extra' monthly amount you expect to be able to apply to debt.
4. Pay the MINIMUM only on ALL debts except the top one on the list. Any extra disposable income should be applied to the SMALLEST debt to get it paid off.
5. The app calculates your payoff dates based on your 'Extra' monthly payment, so you can easily change your 'Extra' payment to see how taking a 500/month part time job can accelerate your overall payoff time. If you leave "Extra" = 0, then you are essentially planning to make minimum payments ONLY.
6. The first time you open the app each month, it will re-calculate (based on APR, minimum payments, and applying the amount you have saved as 'Extra' towards the smallest debt) what your current balances for all debts should be. If you pay more than the minimum on some debts, or the 'Extra' amount is not correct, you can also manually adjust those balances - but if the data is all correct, the new balances should all auto-calculate properly at the beginning of each month.