Norton Family now works with Samsung S-Browser and Google Chrome to keep your kids secure on even more Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S4 and Nexus 7.
FEATURES (Free Version)
• See which websites kids visit, or attempt to visit
• Block access to inappropriate websites
• Set up custom email alerts to notify you when your kids attempt to do something they shouldn't
PREMIER FEATURES (Premier Version)
Upgrade to Norton Family Premier for advanced features.
• See what your kids say in text messages and monitor who they exchange messages with*
• Keep an eye on the apps your kids download and block use of specific apps
• Receive a 90-day history of your child’s online activity
• Get monthly or weekly email reports to give you a better understanding of how much time your kids spend on the computer and what they’re looking at online
* Text message monitoring not available in all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security: http://NortonApps.com/security
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
It now has a real game console, available at will, at any time.
Now the problem with you is this, how to control your child or teen does not misuse or times of day that are not appropriate.
Parental controls allow you to set the time in the week where he can fully utilize his camera, and other times when certain features or applications are blocked. You can also set the schedule in the periods during which he can not call or receive calls or SMS.
Parental control can be used to prevent your child to use his laptop while his hours, or even after a certain time limit calls or SMS exchanges.
The application settings allow you to define a list of applications that remain available, as well as the functionality of the device you want to enable or disable (Wifi, Data, complete shutdown of the network).
Parental control does not require any subscription.
We recommend that you install foremost free trial version limited to 14 days to check the compatibility of your device with the application.
If you encounter problems when using our application thank you contact us at: email@example.com
Keywords: child, adolescent, blocking applications, schedule.
This free app is customizable for each user. By adding their children's photos, names and birthdays, users will receive relevant news and tips based on age and development.
The app also includes push notifications for product recalls and daily updates from Parenting's expert editorial team of bloggers.
Know the exact ways that any responsible parent would do in every given situation. Mold your children in a very precise but loving way towards the path they should take - the one that is right and good.
Then you can say that you have successfully played your part as a parent!
Smart Parenting Tips App is a must-read for all parents who want to raise success-bound kids.
This exciting app will bring out the best parent in you. It also tackles children's behavior from a psychological viewpoint. This will enable you to understand your children more and know why they engage in the things that they do.
In SMART PARENTING APP, you will enjoy and cherish being a parent, no matter how challenging the task may seem.
This app will clearly show you the step-by-step process of converting yourself into the greatest parent you can be to your kids. It will transform the taxing job of being a parent into a whole new ballgame. Raising kids will go from challenging and straining, to becoming fun and exciting!
As your child has grown, you undoubtedly have discovered they have their own unique personality and temperament. You've probably unconsciously redeveloped your parenting skills around the individual needs of your child. And no two children are exactly alike, and therefore, neither should your parenting style. Some children may need more guidance and feel more unsure of themselves, so we've become used to having to guide, lead, show and encourage that child consistently through their childhood while still trying to encourage independence and give praise in order to build their self esteem and confidence level. Yet another child may be very intrinsically motivated and very willful and not need a great deal of guidance or leadership from you. While you encourage their independence, it's also important that you also encourage their ability to ask for help when needed and continue to praise good deeds, actions, and traits.
The most important tools we have in order to successfully adjust our parenting skills are our eyes and our ears. We have to see what's going on with our child and we have to hear what they are telling us. It's important that we encourage our child to be their own individual while still being available to them at whatever level or degree they need us to be. Sometimes it's situation-specific as well. A child may not need us to be as directly involved with their schooling to ensure their overall academic success, but they may need us to be more involved in their social life as they may be feeling a bit shaky or scared when it comes to making new friends or meeting new people.
So the bottom line is this: as your child grows and changes, so should your parenting skills. Keep your eyes and ears open and communicate honestly and openly with your child, and you'll both mature gracefully.
Create that emotional bond with your child.
The use of safe co- sleeping strategies whilst bed sharing and more...
Find out who advocates Attachment Parenting and the positive experiences they have.
As a clinical psychologist with many years of experience, I am familiar with the issues that parents face. I also have observed what strategies work.
I follow the latest research and my solutions come from a mix of clinical experience, up to date evidence and my own personal insights as a mother.
As a parent, you will find this a valuable and helpful resource. I recommend that you download it now.
This app Parenting 101 gives you tips and ideas on how to bring up your children. This app also gives you some important information on how to develop your parenting skills.
This app consists of
Avoiding Power Struggles
Bedwetting - When to Worry
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app; we need ads to support our work.
Tags: parenting, parenting for dummies, good parenting skills, authoritative parenting, parenting advice, positive parenting, parenting early years, parenting skills, parenting courses, bedwetting, bedwetting in children, parenting tips, adopting a child, preventing sibling rivalry, parenting styles.
* Pink Parenting Subscription Options
* Education Sessions
* Stay Connected w/LGBT Parents, News & Information
* Read Interesting Articles
* Get Your Gay Parenting Questions Answered
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes, no ads, and an updated UI with more background choices.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from within application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Some of the topics include: children, caring, love, relationships, guidance, direction, challenges, joy, sleep deprivation, morals, friendship, responsibility, parental involvement, education, obedience, mothers, fathers, and money.
(NOTE: you might actually recognize a few already or be able to add a couple of your very own…)
- Coping with loss (of a partner, lover, friend and fellow-parent)
- Assuming additional roles and responsibilities (being everything to everyone)
- Enabling and Adjusting to the new role and circumstances
- Providing continuity and avoiding disruption for the children and family
- Helping children cope with the situation, loss and circumstance
- Dealing and coping with own emotions and changed condition
- Battling societal prejudice and stigma of single-parent homes and care-giving
- Adequate care and fostering the needs of the children
- Maintaining self-confidence in the eyes and judging of others (stereotyping)
- Feelings of doubt, low self-esteem and inadequacy
- Balancing effective parenting with career (work/home) life
- Time and financial constraints
- Dealing with the rest of the family, step family, new romantic interests, dating and support networks
Here are some of the strategies that can help you right away as a single parent on this road/path/journey ahead:
- Learn to speak directly WITH your children NOT at them
- Loving, consistent discipline with tough rules that matter and are the same day-to-day, providing security in uncertainty are essential - communicate and execute them well in all that you do and attempt.
- Clear communication and firm decision-making will lead the way for and in your new family unit.
- Multi-tasking and managing many different things, roles and responsibilities all by yourself and sometimes all at once too!
- Making every second count and working SMARTER, not HARDER!
- Doing more with less really counts!
- Being a committed parent EVERY MOMENT, taking all responsibility for attention and care of their children
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO/TRY IT ALONE! Use and call on support and reaching out to others will keep you sane
This social and societal reality we refer to as SINGLE PARENTING - that we increasingly find ourselves in - can be highly intricate and quite complex. It deals with social, emotional and even economic pressures that needs and demands, help and support.
This guide is intended to assist single parents in their plight and challenges and focus on some real-life issues, answers and solutions to help them rebuild, live and enjoy their lives to its fullest potential.
This book came to be, for the situations and circumstances, challenges and rewards surrounding single parenting is real, complex and needs to be addressed with some practical solutions that fit, work and last.
them for early education, you are giving them a chance to have a
better life. In 80% of people who have higher IQ's, those people will
graduate high school and move on to college. This will allow them to
make more in their lifetime and have a better life. Get all the info you
You'll want to prepare them for kindergarten before they go so that
way everything is just review to them. They will stay ahead of the class
and be able to learn new material, giving them a higher advantage
compared to the other kids.
Most moms and dads don't have a lot of time to educate their
children and create the core skills that are needed in the real
world. Even if you don't have time, there are ways of getting
around this. For example, you can pick up a few fun learning
materials that they will play with on their own.
With our technology today, they are perfectly capable of learning
on their own. Also, by doing small things such as reading for them,
you will prepare them for a brighter future. Why not go over the
words with them or point to unfamiliar objects and have them
sound it out. You'd be surprised with what they can learn.
It is important that you stay calm with them while teaching. This
experience should be fun for them so don't let it seem like work. If
they don't understand something, you can move onto the next
subject. Toddlers or kids will easily become bored with the same
Some parents will raise their tone when teaching a child and we
suggest that you don't do this. You should never become
frustrated if they cannot learn something. Instead, taking your
time and going a different route is better.
Toddlers and kids are extremely sensitive and this is why you
should always have patience with them.
Once your child goes to their first day of kindergarten, you won't have
to worry about them falling behind. They will be ready to conquer the
world and the teacher will be impressed with what they can do.
By making educational choices for your children, you can leave a good
impression as a parent. Generally, kids who are educationally inclined
will have an easier time socializing and communicating with other
kids. This means that they'll be able to make a few good friends and
won't be lonely in their class. For most parents, this is very important.
Life is all about communicating with others.
1. Control which apps your kids can use and when
2. Block apps they shouldn't have access to
3. Stop your kids from deleting apps without your consent
4. Control which websites your kids can use and when
5. Stop your kids from downloading and purchasing new apps
6. Restrict phone settings, email etc.
7. Parental Controls automatically restarts when the device is turned off/on
8. Add any website to your customizable block list
9. Parental controls blocks over 700 million pages of pornography
MetaCert has been featured in:
The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, Forbes, BBC Newsnight, NBC, Lost Angeles Times, c|net, CBS News and many other publications around the world ★★★★★
Some customers think that setting up time permissions gives access to apps during those times. Please note that when you set days and times, it means the apps will be blocked during these times. For Internet Security, all third-party browsers are restricted as protection can only be provided for the browser that was pre-installed on your device.
MetaCert does not remove search results - it blocks access to the pornography websites. It's technically impossible to remove search results like our other products.
Parental Contols with Safe Browser settings can only block content on the default browser that was pre-installed on your device when you bought it. This is why MetaCert stops all other third party browsers from launching.
It is technically impossible to block content when the browser is in private/incognito mode so smart kids will find a way to access adult content. There is nothing we can do until Google provides better support to Android developers.
If you have any problems or questions please get in touch https://metasurf.uservoice.com/
MetaCert is #1 in Parental Control apps and browsers for Families and schools across every AppStore. Check out http://metacert.com
Mobile app on the way - October/November 2013.
You have to create an account when you first use the app. We don’t use pin codes as we are bringing out account syncing which will allow you to control your kid’s device from a web console or mobile application.
MetaCert Parental Controls has been confirmed to work across all major tablets.
We are working hard to release a mobile version in September.
SafeGuards is free for everything - including commercial use.
KW: android parental controls, time schedules, lock, child lock, toddler lock, screen lock, teen lock, launcher, kids launcher, app protector, phone protector, free time, childproof, parental control, free, child place, kids place, net nanny, kids lock, safe, safety, security, android profiles, android user profiles, child friendly, kid friendly, kid lock, kid mode, Kindle Free Time, safe browser, internet safety, porn blocker, porn filter, web filter, content filter, safe lock for pictures
And that's not all. We want you to understand the importance of God in your life and the life of your child. Baptism, finding a parish, getting involved, going to mass. . . You’ve just had a baby (or you're hoping to). You need to get serious about a few things. Take care of yourself, feed your soul, sleep when you can and reach out to others who are hoping, worrying, praying, fretting and wondering about the same things.
We want you to (re)connect with your parish. Our app has a parish locator. 100,000 Catholic parishes around the world, at your fingertips. If you have a parish, great. Go to mass. If you don’t have a parish, or have been away from the church for a while, we miss you. Come back. We Parent More will help you find a parish and a welcoming community of faithful.
We want your little one to read and count and say their prayers. Face it; toddlers can hold a phone before they can hold a spoon. There will come a time when you need a quiet moment to yourself. The games button on the app is filled with options to engage your little one. It’s age appropriate, fun, and engaging. Wipe their sticky little fingers and hand them the phone. They’ll love it and you’ll enjoy the quiet.
We want you to have resources for what you’ll need. Our sponsors are dedicated to this project and your needs. Trust our sponsors to offer you ideas, services and products that are what you need at this time in your life.
We want parishes to be able to afford this so they can connect with you. Just like the back of the church bulletin, there’s a spot on the parish pages that lets your parish add a few sponsors—support your local business and support the businesses that support your parish. It’s the circle of life
We want kids to go to Catholic school. All the proceeds from the app will go towards scholarships for Catholic education. The app is free to moms and dads and moms and dads-to-be. We have wonderful donors and sponsors who believe in the project. And subscribing parishes have jumped on board to help the cause and provide you with great information about moms' bible study groups, dads' pick up games, registering for baptism, etc.
More from developer
This IS a very basic app - written in response to the fact that when we started the Dave Ramsey plan in March 2010, there was no simple free app available that could do exactly the bit of functionality I needed.
1. Add your debts, including minimum payments, APR, original (for payoff display) and current amounts.
2. The app will display your debts in a list from SMALLEST to LARGEST. This is the 'debt snowball' - yes it is not mathematically optimal, but for many people is better psychologically.
3. In 'settings', set the 'Extra' monthly amount you expect to be able to apply to debt.
4. Pay the MINIMUM only on ALL debts except the top one on the list. Any extra disposable income should be applied to the SMALLEST debt to get it paid off.
5. The app calculates your payoff dates based on your 'Extra' monthly payment, so you can easily change your 'Extra' payment to see how taking a 500/month part time job can accelerate your overall payoff time. If you leave "Extra" = 0, then you are essentially planning to make minimum payments ONLY.
6. The first time you open the app each month, it will re-calculate (based on APR, minimum payments, and applying the amount you have saved as 'Extra' towards the smallest debt) what your current balances for all debts should be. If you pay more than the minimum on some debts, or the 'Extra' amount is not correct, you can also manually adjust those balances - but if the data is all correct, the new balances should all auto-calculate properly at the beginning of each month.