These Positive Discipline Parenting Tools. Provide many alternatives to punishment that also teach children valuable social and life skills such as self-discipline, responsibility, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. These skills help children develop a sense of self-reliance and capability that will serve them throughout their lives.
You’ll notice that none of these tools include any kind of punishment, rewards, or praise (all extrinsic motivators that research keeps showing over and over again do not work). These are tools that provide intrinsic motivation to develop self-reliant children that become happy, successful, contributing members of society. Every tool meets all of the Five Criteria for Positive Discipline:
1. Helps children feel a sense of connection? (Belonging and Significance)
2. Is kind and firm at the same time (Respectful and Encouraging)
3. Is effective long-term, (See the following two criteria)
4. Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character? (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
5. Invites children to discover how capable they are? (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)
For more information or customer service, please go to our contact information at www.positivediscipline.com where you will also find other Positive Discipline products by Jane Nelsen and co-authors, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn, Cheryl Erwin, Roslyn Duffy, et al.
Here's a write-up on why we created this app - http://bit.ly/gl-res-why
We cover various topics like:
• Parenting tips and advice
• Solutions to different parenting challenges
• Useful apps for parents and children
• Cool videos
• Fun/creative ideas for parents and children
• Touching parenting stories
• and a lot more...
About Grand Legacy
At Grand Legacy, we are building products for parents - to solve the many challenges that come with the job description. From sharing your child's memories with your close ones to leveraging today's technology to help with your child's education, we are working on some very interesting initiatives. Want to know more? Request an invite from our website or send us a tweet (@grand_legacy).
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Parenting Tips. Being a parent or guardian is hard work. To help you raise happy, healthy kids, follow the tips in this application.
Good parenting tips...what`s that? I have learnt many things in my life that have made me wiser but I was never really taught about these good tips. We inspire co-operation, reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry, and make your home a sanctuary with our free Compassionate Parent
Parenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to being adult.
Parenting is one of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of our life. So we need to spend considerable time preparing to bring our children into the world. Indeed, raising children today is arguably challenging than ever before. It is therefore justifiable on their part to be well versed with the latest trends, gadgets and wares that one needs to be equipped with to be a 'good' parent. Besides fulfilling the primary requirements that child needs, which is, love, care, food, clothes and shelter a good parent will help the child to succeed in life.
This application is developed by Empowered Life sessions.
Website at www.empoweredlifessions.com
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes, no ads, and an updated UI with more background choices.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from within application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Some of the topics include: children, caring, love, relationships, guidance, direction, challenges, joy, sleep deprivation, morals, friendship, responsibility, parental involvement, education, obedience, mothers, fathers, and money.
This free app, with in app purchases of your choice, comes loaded with learning games that will help you implement these concepts without missing a beat. With virtues such as kindness, honesty, believing the best and courage, you’ll find this to be an amazing resource.
The Proactive Parenting app also gives you the ability to print to an Air-Print equipped printer or just enjoy the ability to have it with you where you go on your mobile devices.
Streamline your co-parenting with the Android app from the Our Family Wizard website.
Divorce and custody issues are manageable with the OurFamilyWizard website. The OFW app gives you the ability to access all of your child custody calendars, parenting time and visitation schedules, events, messaging and more from your Android® device.
Easy to use and quick to connect to your OurFamilyWizard account. Here are some features of the Our Family Wizard mobile app:
• Innovative navigation makes it easy to get from section to section.
• Native Android® widgets make the app incredibly easy to use.
• Monthly and list views of the custody calendar and parenting time schedules to keep your kids on time.
• Create events, trades and journal entries on the calendar.
• Send and receive messages.
• Use the powerful Info Bank to organize medical, school clothing sizes records and much more.
• Create, share and document expenses and payments with the Expense Log.
• Make payments for expense reimbursements, child support and more with OFWpay on the app.
• Setup a mobile pin to make logging back into the site easy.
All entries made on the OFW app have the same degree of documentation that you would expect from the full Our Family Wizard website. Additional updates will be made regularly to provide even greater connectivity to your Our Family Wizard account.
Through the website, OFW subscribers get access to a full set of co-parenting tools including: color coded child custody calendars, shared visitation schedules, secure messaging, family information storage (immunizations, important contacts and more), shared expense payment and management and so much more.
• Easily coordinate your shared custody and joint custody parenting time schedules while keeping accurate records with the OFW custody calendar. No more guessing, keep your kids on time, on schedule.
• More confidence in requesting parenting time trades through the patented OurFamilyWizard calendar trade function.
• You don’t have to worry if an email got to where it needed to go anymore with the safe and secure OurFamilyWizard message board.
The best co-parenting tools available:
The OFW® website reduces divorce conflict between you and the other parent by providing shared co-parenting tools for scheduling parenting time calendars and visitation schedules, sharing information and managing expenses like un-reimbursed medical bills.
For over 12 years, the Our Family Wizard website® has been setting the standard for co-parents who wish to manage all aspects of their shared parenting agreement online and all in one place.
The OFW website® is so effective that judges throughout the USA and Canada have ordered families to utilize the site in contested cases to reduce family conflict after divorce or separation.
Why not take the step to create a better life for you and your family after divorce? Join the tens of thousands of families in over 38 countries who already have made the decision to improve their post divorce life by using the OurFamilyWizard website®.
*****You must be an Our Family Wizard subscriber to use this App.********
Through the application of Self-Help Bible, you can have access to a word of peace and comfort for the moments of doubts, problems and difficulties.
In this version, you'll find the right word for the moments of fear, insecurity, depression, sadness, pain, anxiety, depression, guilt, / need for forgiveness and guidance, etc..
We do not know at what point you are and who you are, but know that God knows you deeply and knows all their problems, difficulties and sorrows.
Please share this application for all people who need to hear the word of God.
Get the paid version without advertising the link:
Feel free to comment and give your note.
Any suggestion is welcome.
God has a plan for your life.
Let Jesus Christ be manifested in your life.
"At the heart of every man there is a void that can only be filled by God" CS Lewis
You can also save your favorite tips and filter them.
Unique search option to search the tips in Tanglish.
We also send Push Notification Once in every 7 days about a random tip.
Share the tips with your friends through Messaging, WhatsaApp, Email etc.,
NOTE: In order to receive alerts about your child's activity, you must allow MamaBear to send you and your child push notifications.
MamaBear is your all-in-one family safety app providing news about your child's physical and virtual activity. Encourage larger boundaries for your kids while having peace of mind knowing more about their location and social activity.
- Keep parents updated without a text or call and check in with emoticons.
- Send your parents a "Come Get Me" or "Emergency" notification.
- Customize your view of MamaBear with wallpaper selections.
- View the most important news feed of your day with in-line previews of Instagram photos and details about twitter and Instagram followers.
- Set up notifications to receive filtered, need-to-know content like new friends, words on your customized words list, uploaded photos and tags.
- Know your child’s current and recent location at the tap of the app.
- Set up arrival and departure notifications for Safe Places like school, home and practice.
- Know when they exceed a customized driving speed.
Set up the MamaBear app in three steps:
1. A parent installs MamaBear on their smartphone and registers their family account.
2. Kids install and log in to MamaBear for location monitoring.
3. Parents log in to their child's social media accounts in MamaBear settings and customize other desired notifications.
Protecting your family just got easier!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Moreover, let's not forget about one of the most important aspects of pregnancy - monitoring the state of baby as well as the state of yours.
With the functionality of our application not only will you be able to count your baby's movements, but also time your contractions and save all the records into history.
Application also provides you with the access to other useful functionality, such as:
- calendar which enables you to add reminders for different important events,
- weight controller for keeping the track of the optimum weight,
- recommended exercises to stay in shape and prepare for labour and additional list of activities to avoid,
- a full check-list of stuff to put in your hospital bag,
- movie generation - take pictures and generate a film with the collected images to check how your baby is growing,
...and much more other useful things to discover with our application!
Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy app, motherhood, mother, labour, baby delivery, baby, calendar
This IS a very basic app - written in response to the fact that when we started the Dave Ramsey plan in March 2010, there was no simple free app available that could do exactly the bit of functionality I needed.
1. Add your debts, including minimum payments, APR, original (for payoff display) and current amounts.
2. The app will display your debts in a list from SMALLEST to LARGEST. This is the 'debt snowball' - yes it is not mathematically optimal, but for many people is better psychologically.
3. In 'settings', set the 'Extra' monthly amount you expect to be able to apply to debt.
4. Pay the MINIMUM only on ALL debts except the top one on the list. Any extra disposable income should be applied to the SMALLEST debt to get it paid off.
5. The app calculates your payoff dates based on your 'Extra' monthly payment, so you can easily change your 'Extra' payment to see how taking a 500/month part time job can accelerate your overall payoff time. If you leave "Extra" = 0, then you are essentially planning to make minimum payments ONLY.
6. The first time you open the app each month, it will re-calculate (based on APR, minimum payments, and applying the amount you have saved as 'Extra' towards the smallest debt) what your current balances for all debts should be. If you pay more than the minimum on some debts, or the 'Extra' amount is not correct, you can also manually adjust those balances - but if the data is all correct, the new balances should all auto-calculate properly at the beginning of each month.