Debt Snowball Free is intended as a guide and may not be 100% accurate.
Interest is now calculated in each payment. When a new payment is made, it will record how many days between each payment was made and increase the debt by the amount of interest per day.
Now get 1 day payment reminders for your debts!
The total debt and interest to be paid is estimated based upon your monthly budget. If you pay more then your minimum payment, it will decrease the amount of time of pay off and interest paid.
If no payments have been made yet on a debt, it will calculated interest by the number of days the debt was entered and the first payment. So if you made a payment the day you entered the debt, it will show as no interest gained.
To edit or delete any entries, long press on an item to bring up the context menu. Deleting a debt will delete its payments.
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
No login required. Just download and start using the debt payoff calculator right away.
Feedback is always welcome while we try and build out a best in class product. Thanks to all those who have already left replies!
Steps to becoming debt free:
Enter your debts
Enter your monthly payment budget
Choose a debt payoff strategy
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
- Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
Debt Payoff Planner determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you can be debt free.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point. For this reason we've tried to make the debt calculator in the Debt Payoff Planner as easy to use as possible.
In addition to being a debt and loan tracker, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
Keywords: debt tracker, debt management, debt free, debt calculator, student loans, debt consolidation, auto loans
Not sure which debt to pay off first? No problem - this app will show you. Select one of two common strategies: 'Avalanche' (highest interest first), or 'Snowball' (lowest balance first). Enter the monthly budget available for your debt, and everything will be prioritized automatically.
• No hard limit on the number of debts you can enter
• Track your payments and add notes
• Plan shows order debts should be attacked in, payoff dates, and a detailed month-by-month view
• Chart displays your decreasing balances over time
• Support for multiple currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, Yen)
• Backup and restore data to Google Drive
Special thanks for vector assets goes out to:
Icons8 at www.icons8.com
Freepik at www.flaticon.com
For support or feedback, please contact through app or at the email listed below.
- Track debts that you owe, along with payments, penalties, and confirmation numbers.
- A bar updates as you pay on the debt, giving you a visual indicator of your progress.
- Track debts that others owe to you.
- Want to save for something or start an emergency fund? Track the deposits and withdrawals you make from your savings.
- Multiple currencies available.
- Security: App is password protected and database is encrypted to protect your private information.
Upgrade to the pro version for even more features:
- Tag debts and savings with icons.
- Backup and restore your data between multiple devices with Dropbox.
Special thanks to:
- Aha-Soft (http://www.small-icons.com/) - Icons!
- Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/) - Icons!
- FatCow Hosting Icons - Icons!
- Martin @ CubeActive - http://martin.cubeactive.com/ - ChangeLog Dialog library!
- Does not require you to enter your Internet banking login or password. Avoid providing these highly sensitive details to any other app or online service!
- Enter income and expenses as they occur.
- Spread your transactions over weeks, months or years to smooth out your income and expenses.
- See the immediate effect of each transaction on the amount that you save.
- Transactions sync across your iOS and Android devices.
- View summary reports on how much you have saved, your income and expenses on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
- Save time by entering regular expenses as an automatically recurring transaction.
- Add transactions and view reports at www.snowballingmoney.com
- Start saving more money today and achieve your dreams.
**Ranked TOP FREE FINANCE APP by Google Play**
**Designed for both Android Phone and Tablets**
**Named “Best for Over-Spenders” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance”**
**SEE HOW MVELOPES USERS HAVE ELIMINATED OVER $1 BILLION IN DEBT**
Make real financial progress by following the Mvelopes system, which has proven to be the most effective way to both eliminate and prevent debt! Built upon the envelope budgeting approach, you’ll do more than just track what you’ve already spent. Mvelopes helps you categorize your spending, plan your budget ahead of time, and track how much money you have left throughout the month.
This helps you make better, more informed spending decisions by letting you know where you stand in relation to your budget and plan, at the point of purchase. Plus, track your bank account and credit card balances, all in one secure location.
• Easily access or adjust your budget on the go.
• Capture receipts from your phone and attach them to transactions.
• Get real time budgeting updates when you make a purchase.
• Categorized spending helps you make informed decisions when you shop.
• Inbox style transactions makes it easy to stay on top of your budget every day.
• All-in-one accounts screen lets you view your checking, savings, and credit card balances in one place.
• Assign transactions to expense envelopes, including splitting transactions into different categories.
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app.
Mvelopes automatically downloads transactions from over 14,000 financial institutions, freeing you from hours of tedious bookkeeping, so you can focus on managing your finances using the principles of envelope budgeting.
Mvelopes is committed to your security. Easily manage your security settings, right from the app. Require a 4-digit PIN, or your Mvelopes username and password, to secure your app. In the unlikely event you lose your phone, not only is your data encrypted (on devices running Android OS 4.0 and above), but you can easily change your password at the Mvelopes website to block unwanted access to your account. For more information about how we secure your financial information, please visit http://www.mvelopes.com/faq/.
START TODAY FOR FREE
To start using Mvelopes, simply download the app and sign up for a free Mvelopes account, add your online banking accounts, and set up your budget. You can then use Mvelopes while on the go to give you full access to all of the features and benefits of Mvelopes.
If you are trying to find the files to play the downloaded episodes, using a file browser go to androidThis app is not affiliated with Dave Ramsey officially, its just an easy way to download and listen to the show. Only the latest episode is available for download. If you enjoy the product and would like more, go to official website and purchase more there. This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application, which helps me to provide more of what it is you like. You can opt out of this in the settings menu if you would like to.
A Simple Budget Tool based on Envelope budgeting, that may help you to control your spending just by doing simple steps:
1. Create your envelopes
2. Set the budget for each envelope
3. Record your spending
4. Voila! you can see how much money that left for spending and decide your next step
Hopefully it can help you to improve your financial condition
1. Automatically reset the envelope every month.
2. View monthly transaction history per envelope.
3. Data stored locally, internet connection is not required.
4. Set next month budget.
5. Refund transaction.
6. Set different color for each envelopes.
7. Quick add transaction
8. Transfer between envelopes.
9. Consolidated transaction list.
10. Support backup to Dropbox.
Change Total Budget
To change the total budget, you need to change each individual envelope, there are two ways to edit the envelope:
1. Long press on designated envelope, tap "edit" option.
2. Go to envelope detail screen, and tap "edit" icon on the top right screen.
There are two ways to change Currency:
1. Tap Menu > Settings > Select Currency.
2. By changing the Language setting. On the Android home screen, tap menu button:
Menu > Settings > Language and Input > Language > [Choose the language]
Quick Add Transaction:
- enter the transaction amount
- press '+' button
Add Transaction with Details:
- don't enter transaction amount
- press '+' button
It does support more than 6 envelopes.
** Leading home budget manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split transactions
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We're happy to help!
Use our Mobile app to:
* Check account balances
* View account transactions
* Transfer funds between accounts
* Pay Bills
You must be a Ramsey National Bank Online Banking customer to use this app. To enroll in Online Banking, go to www.ramseybank.com or visit one of our bank locations.
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to FIVE (5) debts supported.
This app uses the Payment Strategy of paying off the "Lowest Balance First". Often recommended by experts as the best strategy.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $1.99 USD) now includes Payment Strategies, Unlimited Debt Entries & Monthly Payment Reminders, Custom Payments a Banking Ledger. The Pro Version is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in the free version before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
HOW TO USE THIS APP: Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, you will decide how much to pay in the first round of payments (per card). We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. And can also play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
Also: This app is currently set to work with the US decimal system. Other formats: Enter at your own risk! We hope to standardize in the future. (To be safe, anyone may use the app, but you may need to use whole numbers if you do not use the system it is designed for).
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it!
It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well! The app will then store your numbers for later use.
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
If you like this app, please consider purchasing Debt Planner Pro for only $1.99 (USD) cents to help further development done all in my spare time. The Pro version has:
Make Monthly Payment
Monthly Payment Reminders
Better Tablet Support