With ZorroSign 4n6 (Forensics) App, users can authenticate both paper and electronic documents, validate associated attachments, check audit trails, capture and use hand written signatures and identify them with the signatory roles played while signing documents.
Key Features of Digital Signatures
1. Create hand written signatures
2. Create signatures for different roles, such as signatures for official use, internal approvals, Trustee of and On Behalf of
3. Color your signature from extensive color palette and pen size
Key Features of ZorroSign 4n6 (Forensics)
1. Validate printed and electronic documents
2. Download document Sets and associated attachments to your device
3. Covert the date and time stamp to your time zone
4. View the signatories who signed the document including date and time stamp
ZorroSign can be used to execute documents in:
1. Finance: Statements, Checks, Invoices, Audit Reports
2. Real Estate: Leases, Purchase Agreements, Deeds
3. Legal: Contracts, Letters, Board Reports
4. Procurement: Purchase Requisition, Goods Received Notes, Comparative Bid Analysis
5. Information Technology: NDA, RFP, SOW, UAT
6. Sales: Contracts, Agreements, Expense Reports
7. Architectural Firms: DWF Drawings
8. Government: Permits, DWF Drawings, Approvals / Inspection, Administrative Documents
9. Human Resources: Employment Applications, New Hire / On Boarding, Performance Reviews, W-4
10. Education: Admission Forms, Permission Letters, College Applications
ZorroSign Digital Transaction Management (DTM) solution, is a unified platform for entrepreneurs, small and mid-size companies, and large enterprises. ZorroSign solution includes E-Signature, Workflow, ZorroSign 4n6 (Document Forensics), Document Management System (DMS), and ZorroForms.
ZorroSign is creating and evolving the industry standards in DTM technology.
Visit www.zorrosign.com today to learn more and sign up for your free account.