- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages or keep your phone from ringing.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed/unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS, BOOST and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding.
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, record calls, conference, send/receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail Plus is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
Visual Voicemail lets you:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Important to know: Receiving voicemail on the Visual Voicemail app will not count against your high-speed data quota. Downloading this app and responding to voicemails using email will count against your high-speed data quota.
*** Free Unlimited Voicemail - Never hear "Voicemail is full"
*** Free Missed Calls - Know Who Called!
*** Free forwarding of Voicemail and Missed Calls to your email
*** Free Texting, Pictures And Voice Notes To Friends
*** Voicemail and Missed Calls available on all your devices
*** Support for Multiple Phone numbers in ONE APP!
*** Access Voicemail and Missed Calls from any wifi network - Save money when traveling abroad.
Voicemail and Missed Call Supported In:
4. DRC (Tigo)
6. Ghana (Airtel, GLO, Tigo, Vodafone)
9. Nigeria (Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, Visafone)
10. Rwanda (MTN)
12. Spain (Movistar, Orange, Lebara)
13. South Africa
14. Uganda (UTL, Warid)
15. UK (O2, 3)
16. USA (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, TMobile, USCellular, CSpireWireless, Cricket, Alltel, EdgeWireless, CellularSouth, MetroPCS , nTelos, PlateauWireless, Cellular29)
-- Free Texting, Pictures and Voice Notes To Friends
-- View Voicemail Sent Out To Friends
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer, afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
To determine if you are able to use this app, see compatibility information below.
MobileNation Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your Voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various Voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your Voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to Voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Add to and update your contacts from app
• Forward Voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your Voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to MobileNation members who have purchased Android Visual Voicemail $2 monthly service. If you are not subscribed to MobileNation Visual Voicemail, you can do so by first downloading the app to your MobileNation Android phone and then simply see a store or call member support by dialing 611 from your MobileNation phone to have it activated.
**Warning: When you upgrade from Basic Voicemail to Visual Voicemail, you will lose all previously saved messages.
Voice Mail users: Please note - Some carriers have moved away from the normal voice mail alert system to use proprietary notification methods (GSM vs IP based). If VMMonitor is not detecting pending voice mails and you are running Android 4.3+, use the "Trigger from Not. Bar Icon" feature. This feature allows you to trigger a repeating notification when an application pops an icon to the notification bar. The setup has selections for ATT Visual Voice mail, Google Voice, and Sprint Visual Voice Mail. In addition, VMMonitor will read up to 9 of the current notifications in the notification bar so you can select your specific app that you want to trigger a repeating notification. Please note this feature ONLY works for Android V4.3 or higher.
Lost your phone? You can set a remote alarm trigger that is activated by sending your phone a user-defined SMS Text message. When the alarm is activated, the phone overrides any silent or vibrate-only mode and sounds a loud siren that can help you locate a lost phone. After the initial trigger, the alarm will resound at every scan cycle. Never lose your phone again!
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP and it's FREE! (thus we have no income from this app!). We continue to support and enhance this app because we love writing great apps. We will attempt to support the app as much as possible, though responses may not be timely. If you like the app, please leave your comments on the Marketplace. For any support issues, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond when we can.
A testimonial from a satisfied VMMonitor user:
"The day I got my first smart phone, I tried to set up repetitive audio alerts. I couldn't believe they weren't even available. So I went to the Play store to see what was out there. I tried several that had visual alerts, but that doesn't help when my phone is in my pocket. The ones I found with audio alters just didn't work. Messages were left, but the apps didn't alert me. I can’t operate my business without dependability. So I continued my hunt and finally found one that works EVERY TIME. It is Voice Mail Monitor. It provides full control over the timing and frequency, mutes when I go into meetings, and has some additional bonus features. But the most impressive thing is that I never miss a voice mail, and that means more money in my pocket faster. Thanks to Steep Canyon Software for this most effective business tool. Steve Divnick, www.divnick.com"
Cellcom Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Forward voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to Cellcom customers who have received the latest upgrade to Cellcom’s voicemail product. You’ll know if you have received the upgrade by identifying what number you use to delete voicemail messages. If you use the #7 key, you are using the latest voicemail product and are able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. If you press the #3 key to delete messages you have not yet been upgraded and will be unable to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app . Please call Cellcom Customer Care at 800-236-0055 to upgrade to the latest voicemail product and be able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. **Warning: When you upgrade voicemail you will lose all voicemail messages.
Must have an existing subscription to Visual Voicemail Plus.
Get your Rogers voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone.
Voicemails are pushed to your phone so you can read and listen to your voicemail messages without having to dial in.
Requires a monthly service subscription via a Rogers add-on or Value Pack. Call Rogers Care if you have not already subscribed.
• Acer Liquid A1/E
• Acer Liquid MT
• HTC EVO 3D
• HTC One
• HTC One X
• HTC Raider (LTE)
• LG Optimus 3D
• LG Optimus G
• LG Optimus L7
• Motorola Defy Pro
• Motorola Razr
• Samsung Galaxy Captivate
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Samsung Galaxy Note II
• Samsung Galaxy Q
• Samsung Galaxy S II LTE
• Samsung Galaxy S III
• Samsung Galaxy S 4
• Samsung Infuse 4G
• Samsung Nexus S
• Sony Ericsson X10
• Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
• Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
• Sony Xperia Ion
• Sony Xperia T
• Sony Xperia ZL
(Rogers will continue to add to the below list of supported devices shortly)
A MMS version of Visual Voicemail Plus is also available if your device is not currently supported
• Includes Enhanced Voicemail. Receive up to 35, five-minute messages and save each one for up to 10 days.
• Get your voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone as an audio file and as transcribed text.
• No need to dial in to check voicemail messages or to enter a password.
• Listen to or read your voicemail messages in any order you want.
• Stuck in a meeting or in class? Read your voicemails discretely.
• Have voicemail messages on your device synch with messages in your traditional voicemail mailbox.
Open Mobile Visual Voicemail is a smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) application that presents subscribers a visual list of the messages in their voice mailbox on their mobile device, and allows them to select and play a message with just one click. Subscribers can also delete messages, return a call, and update their personal greeting using the Visual Voicemail client. Some of the advanced features of the Open Mobile Visual Voicemail include replying via SMS, forward voicemail to email, and managing user’s greetings. With Open Mobile Visual Voicemail, end-users can access their messages using the visual interfaces they have grown to love on their smart devices.
• Listen to your messages in any order that you choose
• Immediately respond to your voicemail messages by SMS, email, or calling back
• Play, call back, delete, or save your voicemail messages in any order
Requires one of Nex-Tech Wireless’ qualifying data plans. You MUST contact Nex-Tech Wireless Customer Care and have your account setup for Visual Voicemail BEFORE downloading this app.
Customer Care 877-621-2600, or 611 from your NTW phone.
* See a name, visual picture, city and state on almost every call and text.
* Use it as a call filter and call blocker to effortlessly block calls from telemarketers, spammers, and ex’s from ringing your phone.
* Also use it as a text filter and text blocker to get rid of those unwanted, annoying text messages. Block SMS / TXT messages with ease!
* Reverse look up any number in the US or Canada.
* Connect to Facebook to easily match up-to-date pictures to phone numbers of callers you know.
All these features for free! Any time. Every time.
It’s time "411" was real-time, automatic, visual, and totally free.
WhoAreYou knows about over 200 million numbers!
WhoAreYou works seamlessly with YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus and its millions of users:
* Block callers you don't want to hear from again
* Automatically play “out of service” messages to unwanted callers before hanging up on them.
* Use YouMail contacts and other information.
* Control how your caller ID appears to both WhoAreYou and YouMail users.
WhoAreYou automatically creates a free YouMail account for you (if you don’t already have one). This allows you to automatically backup your ditched and blocked call list, easily add/edit any uploaded contacts online at youmail.com, take advantage of YouMail’s existing database of caller ID information, and if you’d like, you can upgrade your voicemail to YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus very easily (check it out for tons of cool, customizable features!)
Customize the Caller ID pop up, however you want!
Go to Menu > Options and decide how frequently it pop ups, when it pops up, and more!
Email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com so we can help you resolve any bugs and answer any questions. Help us help you! We love hearing your feedback, so email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com with any suggestions or feedback!
Cette application permet aussi d'utiliser simplement FreeWifi_secure et de suivre sa consommation grâce aux widgets proposés.
**Si vous avez un téléphone Dual SIM, suivez bien les indications affcihées lors du premier lancement.**
**En cas de problème, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter via l'email ci-dessous !**
- notification de nouveaux messages
- écoute des messages dans n'importe quel ordre
- archive des messages dans le téléphone
- rappel direct du correspondant
- réponse par SMS
- partage des messages (par email ou autre)
- suppression des messages
- ajout d'un numéro aux contacts
- enregistrement d'une annonce d'accueil
- configuration du délais avant répondeur (dans "Paramètres")
- accès au suivi conso détaillé de la ligne
- installation de la sonnerie "Free Revolution" (dans "Outils")
- configuration simplifiée de FreeWifi_secure (dans "Outils")
- widgets (redimensionnables)
Communauté Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109128254615315988608/