• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
The app mines Amazon for all the best Kindle book deals in real time and offers them up to you with an hourly notification. You can download the price dropped / free Kindle books from within the app. You will then be able to sync your Kindle to grab all the books you download with this app.
Please note - you will still need a Kindle or at least the official Kindle reading app to read the books listed within our app. Free Books For Kindle is NOT a reading app.
This app was not created by Amazon.
Free eBooks for Kindle is designed for searching these FREE ebooks with ease!
You can easily search free e-books by categories, customer reviews, book ratings and more.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- KINDLE is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
-Access to a list of 8 books that is updated daily!
-No need to search, we put together a list of the best deals for you!
-List updates with the hottest bargains everyday!
-Simply click the titles your interested in to go straight to Amazon to purchase!
-Build your library by checking the app each day!
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 150,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk
Are you in Germany? Go to www.audible.de. Follow us on Twitter @audible_de
Are you in Australia? Go to www.audible.com.au. Follow us on Twitter @Audible_au
Are you in France? Go to www.audible.fr. Follow us on Facebook at audible.fr
Displays a daily hand-picked list of dozens of five-star Kindle books temporarily offered free that day. Includes fiction and nonfiction books from your favorite authors. No Kindle hardware is required -- you may read these great freebies on any phone, tablet or computer using the free Kindle reader app -- or, of course, you may read them on your Kindle Fire, Paperwhite, or e-Ink reader.
You may never have to pay for books again!
For a limited time: New Customers Get a $5 credit. Download and register the NOOK Reading App 4.0 by March 30th, 2015.†
“As an eReader App, NOOK really is one of the best.” Android Authority
• New! Enjoy thousands of children’s interactive picture books
• New! NOOK Comics™ with Zoom View for a close up, panel-by-panel view of the story in a sequence as the author intended.
• New! Customer-favorite features from NOOK tablets and eReaders include adjustible font sizes and night mode. Easier navigation and NOOK Channels™ Synch your last page, bookmark and notes.
Search inside the book. Look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary
• New! Create multiple profiles within the app for the whole family
• New! Organize favorite content by personal shelves to keep your library
• Sample over 4 million eBooks & Magazines before you buy. Buy what you enjoy, most $9.99 or less
• Choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions. Enjoy ArticleView ™ and focus on an individual article.
• Read NOOK Books™ on your NOOK® HD, NOOK® HD+, NOOK Tablet™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Simple Touch™, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Windows 8-based devices
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Easily transfer EPUB and CBZ files
• Accessible to blind and low vision e-readers leveraging Android assistive technology, including screen magnification and TalkBack
• Shop for ebooks, magazines & newspaper subscriptions and manage your account by visiting the NOOK Store at NOOK.com
BEST SELLING eBOOKS
• NY Times Bestsellers – American Sniper, Unbroken, All the Night We Cannot See, Gray Mountain, Yes, Please
• Romance – Fifty Shades of Grey, Captivated by You, The Immortal Who Loved Me, One Wish, Beautiful Redemption
• Fiction– The Girl on the Train, A Spool of Blue Thread, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Nightingale
• Mystery– Prviate Vegas, The Silkworm, Obsession in Death, Betrayed, Motive
• eBooks for Teens – Insurgent, The Maze Runner, I Was Here
• eBooks for Young Readers – American Girl, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Heroes of Olympus
• Science-Fiction & Fantasy – The Hobbit, Ever After, A Game of Thrones, Chosen
Language support for British English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
BEST SELLING AUTHORS
• James Patterson
• Gillian Flynn
• Janet Evanovich
• Nicholas Sparks
• Stephen King
BEST SELLING MAGAZINES
• InTouch Weekly
• Real Simple
• Game Informer
• National Geographic
BEST SELLING NEWSPAPERS
• USA Today
• The Washington Post
• The Onion
• New York Daily News
• Los Angeles Times
• 200+ college newspapers
Selection shown above for U.S. users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country
* NOOK account and credit card registration required.
† New Android customers who register a bn.com account, download and login to the NOOK Reading App for Android by 2:59amEST March 30, 2015 will receive a $5 promotional credit automatically delivered to the customer’s NOOK account. $5 credit will expire at 2:59 AM ET on April 7th, 2015. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion or discount and is subject to change or discontinuation without notice. No cash value. Void where prohibited.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
A listed product can be 24 hours old, this is the reason why specific products are not free any more. That is why you should always take a look at the price!
• Lists free eBooks for your Kindle & MP3s
• Different search queries
• Results as list, grid or gallery
• Widget with free random products
• Optimized for tablets
• Show App of the Day
This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
Scribd gives you unlimited access to more than half a million e-books and 30,000 audiobooks, including New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, and reader favorites across every genre, as well as the personalized tools to help you find the ones you’ll love, all for $8.99 a month. Available in nearly every country and 80 languages on mobile, tablet & web. Even better, your first month is on us, so you can try us out risk-free.
Ready to start reading? Try a month of Scribd for free - sign up in the app.
~ Features ~
• Unlimited access to more than half-a-million e-books.
• Unlimited access to more than 30,000 audiobooks.
• Personalized recommendations & thoughtful editors' picks recreate the feel of browsing a neighborhood bookstore.
• Build your library and organize your books just the way you like them.
• Sync between all your devices
• Millions of user-contributed documents, all easily searchable.
~ Praise for Scribd ~
"Movie lovers have Netflix, music lovers have Spotify -- and book lovers (whether they read literary fiction or best-selling potboilers) now have Scribd."
"[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy..."
"For less than the price of buying one new book a month (e- or otherwise), you can wander through more than 50,000 books."
Want to see what we’re up to?
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/Scribd
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: You can save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: Learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: The app allows you to seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: Swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: Data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
• Search both popular genres and unique themes to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written and receive updates when new chapters are uploaded.
• Connect with the authors and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Organize your library and share what you’re reading with friends and family.
• Create your own stories and share them with the supportive Wattpad community. Get instant feedback on your ideas.
• download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates, comments, and recommendations.
• sync all your stories and books between your phone, tablet, and computer
• cast celebrities as characters in your stories
• private messaging
• Android Wear
- popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev
- well known authors to connect with: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine
- trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter
- the classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
If you are looking for the next 50 Shades of Grey, Wattpad will have what you are looking for.
Goodreads is a free service for everyone who reads. We have more than 8,500,000 members who have added more than 300,000,000 books.
* Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are deciding what to read, your to-read list will be handy.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* Use the barcode scanner to quickly scan all of your books onto your Goodreads shelves.
* Also use the scanner to quickly access book information while on the go.
* Find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads
You can use the basic features of this app without a Goodreads account, but sign in or sign up (you can do this in the app) for the best experience!
Why does Goodreads need the READ_CONTACTS permission?
You may choose to use your Android Contacts to find which of your family and friends are already on Goodreads. Your contacts will not be read unless you explicitly choose to do this.
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.