The reference guides in the agricultural market, now available in Android version.
The Stoller past 10 years, through its team of agronomists developed a series of technical materials, which aim to help producers better understand what is happening with your crop. Guides Phases of Development and Deficiencies were created to help identify the most important phenological phases and recognition of nutritional needs in each culture, contributing to a better resistance and yield.
This is the work of Stoller: Helping plants cope with stress and express all your genetic potential, producing more.
Discover how to activate the power of your plants: add Stoller.
And it can also be used as the most flexible lock screen replacement !
Please read the app notice below as it contains important information.
Lightning Launcher eXtreme is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
LLX is a vitamined version of LL, with the following additions:
* Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps... and more !
* Included lock screen management: select one of your Lightning desktop to be used as the lock screen.
* Support for configuring up to 100 distinct desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independent setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
* Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
* App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
* Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
- With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning is the most customizable launcher, albeit perhaps not the easiest to configure yet ! Agreed, as most powerful tools, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) By default LL will start in normal mode although an expert option found in the general section will show even more settings. Join the community to get tips and tricks !
- Problem setting LLX the default launcher ? Please install this free app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.kunes.android.launcher.loader
- LLX is a superset of LL and fully replace it: on first use it will import all data from LL, and LL can safely be uninstalled. Avoid using both at the same time, this is confusing as apps will look exactly the same !
All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to me (Pierre Hébert) at email@example.com or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Screenshots 1 and 4 are from Gerd Reuter, 2 is from Guy Lahav and 3 is from
Minh Tri Nguyen many thanks to you, you are real Artists !
*If you are upgrading to v2.0 Uninstall the old version first!*
Android Jellybean 4.3 Go Theme, a beautiful theme based on the newest Android 4.3 Operating System. This theme redesigns your home screen to give you the look and feel of Jellybean -the icons, wallpaper, and app drawer have all been themed. The theme gives your phone a fresh new feel with all the functionality and smoothness of GO Launcher EX.
**View some of our other AWESOME GO Themes, like our Galaxy S4 Theme, under "More by Mosaic Apps"**
- 40 HD Icons - Including all stock Jelly Bean Icons + Samsung Galaxy SIII Icons
- 10 Gorgeous 1436x1196 HD wallpapers from Jelly Bean + 3 Custom Wallpapers + 5 From Android 4.2 + 5 From 4.3
- Beautiful App drawer with Holo UI
- Cool folder design
To apply: Click menu> Themes> Android Jelly Bean 4.3 GoTheme
- To Change and Icon: Hold icon> Click replace> Themes Icon> Android Jelly Bean 4.3 GoTheme
*Email me with any suggestions or comments, thanks!*
*There will be more added with updates*
More from developer
India Palace is proud to announce the opening of their two newest locations in Plymouth and Burnsville. You now have four convenient locations for the friendly service and authentic Indian cuisine you have come to expect from India Palace.
India Palace offers one of the largest varieties of Indian food in the Twin Cities. In India, food is very much a part of our culture. Different regions specialize in different foods with ingredients complementing each other nutritionally and tastefully. Our menu reflects this diversity.
Each of our dishes are spiced to enhance the aroma and flavor. Our spices do not necessarily make dishes hot. Our skilled chefs make each dish from scratch so we can prepare all of our dishes to your individual liking. If you are unfamiliar with Indian cuisine, visit our "about Indian food" page to learn about our wonderful cuisine.
Throughout the centuries, Indian food and has evolved and flourished. Chefs vied with one another to create exotic delicacies for their many Rajahs. The result is centuries of patronage to the art of cooking and a large repertoire of delicious recipes.
In India, flavors are as varied as its climate and people. Many races, cultures and religions quilted together to make India a very strong, diverse country—not unlike America. This diversity of people, their culture and foods brought a richness and depth to the Indian experience. Different regions specialize in different foods with ingredients complementing each other nutritionally and tastefully.
Indian food is not just curry. Many different spices and sauces combine to offer a large variety of flavors. Meat, seafood and poultry combined with a large assortment of vegetarian choices sure to please most anyone.
Each of our dishes are spiced to enhance the aroma and flavor. Our spices do not necessarily make dishes hot. Our skilled chefs make each dish from scratch so we can prepare all of our dishes to your individual liking.
The hospitality of the Indians is legendary. In Sanskrit literature the three famous words 'Athithi Devo Bhava' or 'the guest is truly your god' are a dictum of hospitality. We try to honor these words through our service and each dish we prepare.