With Envrmnt, you can explore our featured virtual and augmented reality experiences. Move about exciting VR environments by using a Cardboard or compatible headset — or unlock AR content by focusing your phone's camera on enabled images.
You can also place 3D models into your physical surroundings with “true space” experiences — walk up to them, around them, and in the case of portals you can even walk into them. Want to stage a photo or video of your friend in the scene? Just use our camera snapshot feature to capture the moment.
Our featured experiences are often changing, so check back regularly to see what’s new!
Need to preview your custom-built AR experiences? Sign into your Envrmnt Creator account to view your published and unpublished work in action.
Current features for all users:
- Explore virtual reality content.
- View trigger image AR experiences with your camera (visit envrmnt.com for some sample trigger images).
- Place 3D models and 360 video portals into your physical settings through your camera view (look for experiences labeled “true space”).
- Scale and reposition 3D models and 360 portals (true space experiences).
- Get different perspectives on 3D models by moving your phone around them (trigger image experiences) or by walking around them (true space experiences).
- Watch 2D and 360° videos launched in AR.
- Tap on interactive links embedded into experiences to purchase items or get more information.
Sign into Envrmnt Creator for these additional features:
- Preview your custom video and 3D model experiences.
- See a list of all your experiences.
- Determine the publishing status of your experiences.
Learn more about Envrmnt at envrmnt.com. Envrmnt Creator will continue its rollout in 2018 (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info).