Eos Tools Pro is a monitoring utility for the Arrow Series High-Precision GPS / GNSS receivers from Eos Positioning Systems. It provides advanced GNSS information such as RMS values, PDOP, Differential Status, Satellites Tracked and Used, that are critical for submeter and centimeter GIS and Surveying data collection.
The app features a built-in NTRIP client to access RTK or DGNSS correction from an RTK Network. Eos Tools Pro also allows audible user configurable alarms and runs in the background of your mapping/surveying software. Version 1.44 and up offer an integrated browser to run HTML5 apps.
- Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
- Built-in NTRIP client to connect to an RTK Network
- Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS)
- Location Extras pass on valuable GNSS metadata to Location Service via Mock Provider
- User configurable alarms
- Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
- Integrated Browser for HTML5 apps
Programmers can refer to online documentation under the Android tab of "Apps & Tools" menu of our web site www.eos-gnss.com for guidance on implementatimg Eos Location Extras and for sample codes for HTML5 apps.
Android versions 4.4.2 and newer
Continued use of Eos Tools Pro running in the background and connected to the GPS / GNSS receiver can decrease the battery life of your device.
For technical support, questions, feedback or bug reporting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.