Manage your battery with style and efficiency.
Fully customizable widgets HD quality and stylish battery indicator for your android device.
Get estimates for battery life and battery charge time.
Toggle system functions (sound,wifi,bluetooth,gps,data,...) all in one place to reduce your battery drain.
**** NEW ****
PROCESS MANAGER - handle your processes, get process overview.
STATISTICS - get detailed information about battery, life/temperature/voltage for day/week/month , next charge prediction, average charge time for 1% , and much more information!!
Application is optimized and uses very little battery, test with other application to check battery use in background.
- battery level indicator in notification bar with battery life and charge estimate, power source status
- home screen widgets (1x1) HD quality (tablets supported) - displays level or temperature with level
- widget (1x2) displaying estimates and battery level
- widget 1x4 with battery level, life and charge remaining also displaying system toggles status
- change orientation, frames, liquid, liquid color, opacity, orientation, background transparency
- battery information
- battery level graph (levels for last 15 changes)
- system togglers (wifi, bluetooth, gps, data syncronization, data traffic, device orientation, airplane mode, brightness, sound)
- custom brightness level (set your own values for toggle)
- motorola 10% fix (use only on motorola devices if you have wrong battery level displayed)
- android 4.2 JELLY BEAN FEATURE, ability to add all widgets to lock screen
**** Important information & FAQ: ****
- this app is tested only for stock android systems and should work from FROYO 2.2 and up
- togglers might not work on each device and there is no way we could test that (over 2000 devices)
- togglers gps and data need root or converting to system application, depends of device. If there is enough privileges application will toggle directly those options otherwise
it will open screen where to change it manually
- to convert application to system application use tool like Titanium backup
- application displays ads but when application runs in background there is no traffic exchange by internet so ads do not have any significant impact on battery level
- make sure you just use motorola fix if you have wrong readings for battery levels, otherwise application might become laggy and increase battery drain
PRIVILEGES EXPLAINED (:
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS WIFI STATE - to read and toggle wifi state
- BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - to read and toggle bluetooth state
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - to read gps state (not to spy on you :) )
- WRITE_SETTINGS - to write all the settings toggled into device
- WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - to write settings toggled when phone is rooted into device
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE SYNC_SETTINGS - to read and write synchronization toggle state
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for ads and to read airplane mode state
- INTERNET - to receive ads (only in free version)
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - to read and write data traffic and write airplane mode state
battery charge indicator level power source status best battery saver process statistic management
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
24 free HD add-on themes - Many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - Fuchsia, purple, yellow, orange or red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD 4-color fonts included
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
* No Internet connection means least battery drain
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Repeat intervals (Low and full battery alarms)
* Privacy concerns? - Only three permissions and no ads!
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* 1% Motorola fix
Recent posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If your status bar is dim see:
Bright & extra-large HD add-ons for brightest colors possible in stock Android 4.x status bars.
24 total HD add-ons with 50% higher resolution than our previous fonts.
Download in the app or use "bnbt" to search for add-ons in browser at Google Play.
Search for "bnbt" with these shortcuts, or combine with other shortcuts:
Regular icons: md
Android 2.2/2.3: Built-in Roboto HD or normal size HD add-ons
Android 3.x/4.x: Built-in ArialXL-b HD or extra-large bright or neon HD add-ons
Transparent status bars:
Try different add-ons to compliment status bar color
Love to personalize, but don't want to drain your battery? Because we leave out some things, our app puts the least strain on your battery of any Android battery app. But we'll still add things you want, and features you'll use.
According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play! :-)
Problem with 2.5.8?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to help.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
Pro version support auto-hide panel and other advanced features, and it is ad-free. Free trial:
1.0.84 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Update Icon
* Minor Bug fix
1.0.77 Enforce READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card fonts), minor fixes (4.4+)
1.0.75 Optimization (Battery)
1.0.73 Bug fix (color)
1.0.71 Start on boot
1.0.67 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.65 Manual input to custom location xy
1.0.64 Text alignment, +sign when charging
1.0.63 Exclusion apps list (require GET_TASKS PERMISSION)
1.0.61 Custom Location
1.0.60 Voltage reading
1.0.59 Shadow and 0 transparency
1.0.58 Color picker bug fix
1.0.57 Touch Through
1.0.40-50 Custom height / width / font size / color / font
You also can view the log of your battery (level, temperature, voltage, etc.) ordered by date and time.
It has a collection of 9 specially designed widgets to your home screen. Discover them all!
For any questions, send me an email.
Currently, the time estimation is done by two simple algorithms which calculate the estimation based on the discharging or charging time for one / three percent. There will be more sophisticated algorithms available in the future which will result in a better time estimation for your Android device.
Even if there is a stand-alone widget provided with the app, you can use the nicer looking widget by installing the DashClock Widget on your Android 4.2+ device.
WARNING: The application is just a very early development version and will be updated and changed frequently. If you are interested in new features (like a widget), request them at https://github.com/thuetz/Energize/issues
Source code: https://github.com/thuetz/Energize
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To collect information about the battery statistics (for providing an good charging estimate) we start a battery monitoring service at the time the device booted up completely. This service will log the changes in the charging level of the battery. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less :)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is used to be able to copy the battery statistics database to the SD card of your device (in case you want to investigate what was logged).
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission will be automatically requested as soon as the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission was requested. Its not actually used by this app.
- BILLING: This permission is requested to support donations directly inside of the app. You are NOT enforced to pay any amount of money to unlock a feature or disable ads. Its actually just for providing an easy way for donations.
Keywords: battery, monitoring, capacity, time estimation, remaining time, remaining capacity, notification bar, status bar, ics, jb, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, battery widget, dashclock widget, dash clock widget
Find out what is slowing down your Android device!
Unlike other tools, CPU Monitor Advanced Lite is an expert technical app which records historical information about processes running on your device. You can configure the length of the information capture. You can store and review up to 100 captures.
CPU Monitor Advanced Lite will even automatically begin recording information when an application exceed the set thresholds for CPU over a specified time interval.
You can use the information stored over time to identify trends in application behavior and to identify processes that utilize too many resources over a period of time.
CPU Monitor Advanced Edition is capable of manual and automatic captures or snapshots. The app can automatically start a snapshot capture of what processes are running and what amount of resources they are consuming.
The app also allows you to graph each process captured in the snapshot and you can graph the CPU, the memory and the battery drain.
The app also allows you to kill the process as well as O/S processes if your phone is rooted, otherwise it will kill only user processes.
The app only uses about 4% of the phone's CPU to run in background monitoring mode and about 8% when capturing data.
CPU Monitor Advanced Lite will help you identify processes which slow down your phone over time.
This app is a full 6 in 1! You will be able to monitor CPU,RAM,I/O, Network, TOP APPS and BATTERY.
Assume the power and configure features, such as:
-The calculation strategy for the remaining battery time.
-The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources.
-Choose to either monitor total cpu usage or individual cpu cores!
If you want more powerful monitoring, go grab the full version which will unlock you:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- RUN ON START: Is needed to launch battery monitoring service on boot
Don't get stuck again with an unexpected low battery!
★ Percentage of battery remaining shown in status bar (optional)
★ Rate of discharge tells you how fast your battery is being used up
★ Charts show recent and predicted battery percentage
★ Widgets for percentage, time remaining, percentage per hour, temperature and voltage
★ Optional warnings when your remaining time or percentage meets a limit
★ Optional warning when your battery usage per hour is above normal
★ Tune screen, wifi, bluetooth and auto sync settings to save battery
★ Battery saving score gives easy feedback on how to save more battery
* Please consider download paid version to support developer.
Does your battery run out on a daily basis? Instead of putting the phone down,
Battery Monitor will maximize the battery life.
Battery Monitor is a useful battery management application, built for every android user who wants to Maximize Android Phone’s Battery Life.
→ Show All Information Of Your Battery
Battery Monitor shows your battery health, level, temperature, up time and other necessary information to keep you informed with all details about your battery.
→ Maximizing Your Battery Life
Battery Monitor offers you all solutions to help you to maximize your battery life, know what things are draining your battery.
→ Calculate How Much Time Left
Battery Monitor can calculate how much time remains based on how much battery power is left. You can read it very clearly.
→Choose Your Favorite Color Of Battery
Battery Monitor allows you to set the color of battery, and the indicator text color. You can choose any color you like.
Battery Monitor offers a 1x1 beautiful widget to help you quickly access the all information of your battery.
How to add it:(long press Home Screen->Widget->Battery Monitor)
(Note: Battery Monitor doesn’t use background Service or AlarmManager to update the information of widget, Using AlarmManager or Background Server to update the widget will drain your battery very quickly.)
If you want to contact me about this application, make any suggestion, please send me an email here or by going to Battery Monitor (Setting ->Contact Email)
Battery Monitor is your invisible friend on your phone, extending your battery life so you can enjoy more games and texts with friends. Just install it and open it. Battery Monitor will silently take care of the rest for you!