The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.bmw and check 3C Toolbox: http://www.3c71.com/at
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
The Professional Edition also includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
24 free HD add-on themes - Many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - Fuchsia, purple, yellow, orange or red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD 4-color fonts included
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
* No Internet connection means least battery drain
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Repeat intervals (Low and full battery alarms)
* Privacy concerns? - Only three permissions and no ads!
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* 1% Motorola fix
Recent posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If your status bar is dim see:
Bright & extra-large HD add-ons for brightest colors possible in stock Android 4.x status bars.
24 total HD add-ons with 50% higher resolution than our previous fonts.
Download in the app or use "bnbt" to search for add-ons in browser at Google Play.
Search for "bnbt" with these shortcuts, or combine with other shortcuts:
Regular icons: md
Android 2.2/2.3: Built-in Roboto HD or normal size HD add-ons
Android 3.x/4.x: Built-in ArialXL-b HD or extra-large bright or neon HD add-ons
Transparent status bars:
Try different add-ons to compliment status bar color
Love to personalize, but don't want to drain your battery? Because we leave out some things, our app puts the least strain on your battery of any Android battery app. But we'll still add things you want, and features you'll use.
According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play! :-)
Problem with 2.5.8?
E-mail us at email@example.com so we can try to help.
With Battery Saver Widget (for Android devices 2.0 or higher) you will not only know the remaining charge, but you can act modifying settings that involve high consumption of battery, in an absolutely automatic way.
With Battery Saver Widget You can decide intervals and thresholds below which turn off Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Auto-Sync, decrease the brightness and other settings. In this way you can extend the battery life in a simple and automatic way.
Battery Saver Widget also provides you useful information on the battery, such as the status of "Health", temperature, voltage and is also able to calculate an estimate of the duration of the charge.
This power manager gives you a simple way to extend the battery life!
Manual on website
You MUST install the full app for this to work! Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bb.microcpu
An ultra-tiny CPU monitor for Android. Only one pixel high!
This app unlocks the PRO functionality of the original app, including extra features & customization. Once you purchase this unlocker, upgrades are free for life!
Micro CPU Monitor shows your CPU usage stats on a small bar graph in the corner of the screen. The bar can be as small as 1 pixel high. CPU use is shown as a percentage filled with color.
* Compatible with HTC One X and Galaxy S3 Quad-Core Devices *
+ Custom foreground & background colors
+ Alpha transparency enabled
+ Auto-start (run at boot)
+ Custom width (100px to full screen width)
+ Display above or below status bar
+ Multi-core CPUs displayed on separate bars, or combined
And for PRO users, these extra features:
+ Customizable Height
+ Customizable Update Speed (save more battery life!)
This tool is perfect for developers debugging apps. See your system CPU usage at a glance, without an annoying popup or overlay interfering with your app usage. Grab the PRO version to set the update interval as small as 100ms!
Micro CPU Monitor is ideal for use while playing games - the 1 pixel screen footprint means you won't miss any of the action!
==Battery Saving Gurus==
This CPU monitor is a great way to keep an eye on your battery drain. No matter what app you're using, the Micro CPU Monitor can tell you at a glance which applications are chewing up your CPU cycles.
---Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)---
Q. I've got a quad core device. Why don't I see all four cores being used?
A. Android tries to optimise the CPU usage, by shutting down cores when they're not needed. Your phone will rarely use all 4 cores. Try downloading a CPU Stress Test app, and you'll see the four cores then :)
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Required to create a system-wide overlay for the monitor on edge of screen
+ RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Required for the auto-start feature
+ INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used for error reporting, and anonymous usage reporting using Google Analytics.
Note: No personal information is collected or transmitted. We don't know what brand of toothpaste you use. Your IP address may be stored by Google Analytics, but this is never used to do nasty stuff. We promise.
Your comments & suggestions are always welcome! Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
What would you like to see in future versions?
This app works on both phones & tablets, and is ICS (Android 4.0) compatible.
******THIS APP WILL NOT APPEAR IN YOUR APPS LIST******
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Personalise->Widget->Battery Cell Monitor
Save power by changing display and connectivity settings, easily found via the quick links.
The default homes screen widget shows:
* Current level in a graphic format.
* Current % level in text.
Battery Cell Monitor's features are:
* Choose the color of your charge from a variety of preset colors and gradients
* Visual Charge view when the battery is charging.
* One click settings screen.
Settings screen information & options
* Estimated remaining charge time
* Battery Temperature
* Battery Voltage
* Battery Health
* Set Battery Widget Color
* Set Battery Low Charge Level Alert (including alert tone)
* Set Battery Temperature Alert (including alert tone)
* Quick links to Battery Usage, Network & Connectivity, GPS and Display settings.
Battery Cell Monitor also features a built in alert for if your battery health fails.
All notifications are sent with an icon and message alerting you to the problem with your battery.
Temperature is displayed in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
If you have any requested additions, please email me. I am happy to help.
This is a PRO version of Floating Network Monitor, which unlocks the following features,
- Full-screen app auto hide
- Hide persistent notification (including android 4.3+ users)
- Save last moved position
- Custom monitor format
- NO MORE Ads.
- And many more other features ...
There is a FREE version of this app on Google Play store (Floating Network Monitor), which can be found on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jc.floating.monitor
The Network Monitor is smart and highly customisable to fit the way you want, you can choose from a variety of setting including, text size, background color and many more. And more importantly, it freely FLOATS on top of any other apps, so you will never need to worry about it blocking the screen. It also features a beautiful in app and monitor design, lower memory and battery footprint, which differentiates from similar application on Google Play Store.
This app tracks all kinds of internet connection including WiFi, 2G, 3G and 4G.
This app has been reviewed in the following websites,
http://goo.gl/R4qTk2 -- AppZoom
http://goo.gl/9R9dlK -- DroidHorizon
http://goo.gl/526SUK -- SNN from 東京産業新聞社
If you are interested to translate the app to your language, please email us. Thank you.
If you have encountered any problem using this app or have any suggestion, please contact us with our email.
Thank you for all of your support.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - To show monitor on top of other application.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To allow monitor to start running from boot up automatically.
- READ_PHONE_STATE & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To correctly show network connection type.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To backup and restore monitor setting on SD card.
- INTERNET - To show advertisement.
Vincenzo Valente (Italian translation)
1ltx (Chinese translation)
Keyword: network speed monitor, network monitor mini pro, android network tools, floating traffic widget, speed monitoring
This premium version includes no ads.
The app displays detailed and accurate information about operating system processes, CPU utilization,
device storage, random access memory, battery statistics and information, installed apps,
WiFi network information, internet connections, mobile network information, device hardware
software and firmware information, sensors and more.
The device and operating system information provided by the app is displayed in 8 screens as detailed below:
System & Processes - Operating system boot time, CPU utilization (system mode, user mode and idle times),
detailed information regarding operating system processes divided to apps including the total number of processes,
total memory usage, CPU utilization and total number of threads. Here you can also kill background processes of a specific app.
Storage & Memory - Device storage statistics, memory statistics (RAM) and detailed operating system memory management information.
Battery - Battery charge level, health, charge status, power source, temperature, battery voltage and battery technology.
Apps - Detailed information regarding apps installed on the device including total size, data usage, version, installation date,
last update date and app permissions. Here you can also delete apps.
Network - Internet connectivity state and type, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, WiFi network name, signal strength, link speed, MAC address,
DNS, gateway, netmask and DHCP server, and detailed information regarding network connections including the app to which the connection
belongs, the local IP address, the remote IP address and the connection state.
Telephony - detailed telephony and mobile network information including telephony type (for example GSM or CDMA), subscriber ID
(for example IMSI for GSM phones and MIN for CDMA phones), telephony software version,
device ID (for example IMEI for GSM phones and MEID or ESN for CDMA phones), service provider, network operator, network type,
(for example GSM, UMTS, LTE and CDMA) signal strength, service state (for example normal service and limited service),
network selection type (automatic or manual), data network type (for example GPRS, HSPA+ and LTE) and data state (UL and DL traffic).
Device - Detailed device information including device model, manufacturer, brand, hardware, screen resolution and density, CPU information
(model, number of cores, speed, manufacturer, instruction set and features) and detailed sensors information including type, vendor,
range, resolution, electric current and minimum delay between events.
Software & Firmware - Android operating system version, Linux kernel version, GCC version, baseband version, bootloader, build ID
and a list of device drivers installed on the operating system.
In addition, you can use the app's battery and network widgets to stay up to date with the device's battery and network statistics.
Simple widget with bars showing your voice, data and sms traffic for an instant check of your credit status on the home screen.
Counts Call Minutes, SMS & Mobile Traffic in MBytes.
Select the bars which are relevant for your plan.
Custom counter/bar for Mobile Plans with different services sharing the same plafond. Counter can be used for rating mobile costs.
Bar/Counter for international calls.
Bar/counter for same operator numbers and for toll free numbers.
Multiple widgets to compare your actual and future Plan!
Plans fully customizable. Predefined Plans available.
Submit your actual Plan. Online update of plans.
Plans for BT, 3, Drei, Vodafone, Fastweb, TIM, WIND, Verizon, O2, OneCall, Qtel, ONO, Congstar, Euskatel, virgin Mobile, Iusacell, Mobilcom Debitel, Telenor, O2 UK, Telenor, Orange SK, Smart Gold, OiSTER, Oi, Telcel, Tele2, Halebop, Three, NRJ.fr, BASE.de, Sunrise.ch.
Lightweigth and simple, no battery consumption increase.
5 Different Widget layouts, very flexible.
Want to know the speed you are charging your Samsung?
*Only valid for Galaxy Note III and Samsung Galaxy S4
You will see:
Current charging status charging, uncharging, full battery
The charger type connected AC , USB, or wireless
Charger type: Slow, normal, fast
The mAh that gives your charger
S4 GALAXY CHARGER CURRENT NOTE3
Stylish battery widget with advanced functionality. Material theme design perfectly matches Android 4.x.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
Greenified allows you to apply a filter over your screen to reduce the brightness even further than the Android operating system allows. You are able to pre configure settings, including screen intensity and a brightness setting. When running, all settings are applied instantly, and restored to the previous state on stopping.
Please note, on some devices this may (as will any screen filter app) prevent the Install or Uninstall button of the Package Installer from working. You may need to disable the app before installing/uninstalling apps. A future release will detect when the package installer is active, and disable itself.
Battery Spy works simply by gathering battery statistics that are already available in the Android OS. What you see is what the OS reports. Battery Spy gathers up the information, organizes it, then displays it in a graph and tables for you. It also uses the information to give you an estimate of time left on battery or to full charge. Statistics are gathered and saved over a settable number of days so you can review them at any time.
Key features include:
1. Support for multiple battery profiles so you can differentiate between OEM or backup (after market) batteries, and different usage styles such as work, weekends and vacation. Create as many profiles as you want and quickly switch between them. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
2. Enable notifications for when the battery level rises above or falls below a settable percentage. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
3. Enable notifications for when the battery temperature rises above or falls below a settable degree. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
4. Quick access to settings that directly affect battery use so you don't have to hunt them down when you need them
5. Tap on the statistics table to go directly to the Android Battery Use screen.
6. Configurable graph that supports both 2D and 3D presentations.
7. Low CPU and resource consumption to not add (too much) to battery drain.
8. Run as a service when phone starts up, or manually.
Try Battery Spy free for 10 days and keep using it after the trial period as a free license with reduced functionality, or purchase the full license to unlock the application to its full functionality. Even without the full license features, Battery Spy still provides a rich feature set for the casual user.
Please keep the comments coming. Your input really helps to make the software better. If you have bugs or concerns, please email email@example.com and it will be handled promptly. Thanks!
Permissions Requested by Battery Spy and why
* Battery Statistics - Battery Spy does not alter your system's battery statistics in anyway, it just reports what it sees.
* Control of Vibrator - Used as feedback when interacting with the UI
* Start at Reboot - By default Battery Spy will start when your device starts. You can turn this option off in preferences.
* Full Internet Access - Battery Spy uses the Application Crash Report for Android (ACRA) library published by Google Code. When a crash occurs, you will be presented with the option to send a bug report to us. Only when you submit the bug report is internet access used. Otherwise, Battery Spy does not access the internet during its normal operation.
24 funny voices lighten up your power drain pain.
Countless useful features like status information and statistics turn this app into a real game changer.
An integrated reward system ensures you get rewarded for your charging efforts. Yes! You actually get rewarded for charging your phone or tablet.
Try BatteryWatch today! It's free.
The only one measuring calls and data.
"I saved so much $ $ money, Thanks!"
Don't pay more for your phone plan!
More than 100,000 users in IOS and Android support us.
✔ Infinite call ∞ to your frequent contacts.
✔ Measure data consumption
✔ Measure all your calls.
✔ Don't go over your plan.
✔ Easy to use.
✔ Minimal use of battery.
✔ List of favorites.
✔ Frequent numbers.
DATA, AND CALLING PLAN
It is the only application that measures data, sms and calls!
So you don't need to download 3 separate apps.
Data - Measure your data consumption to avoid extra charges.
Plan - Measure your plan minutes consumed and the remaining.
Calls - automatically hangs up before reaching the free minutes from your frequent numbers.
Call Monitor detects when you're dialing your numbers and prevents extra charges because it hangs up automatically before they consume your free minutes
Call Monitor has been a worldwide success, with more than 30 articles devoted to out app.
Feel free to send any questions or comments, we are here to help and most importantly for us is that our users are happier saving with Call Monitor!
We also develop your app. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, suggestions, ideas for improvement please contact us at:
This app will monitor the temperature of your smartphone and will notify you, if a warning temperature is reached. If you are living in a hot area this app is a must to protect you from potentially exploding batteries.
Main features of this app:
# Temperature Notification Icon
# Monitoring & Logging of your battery temperature
# Warning Notification if a specified temperature is reached.
# Two temperature Widgets for your homescreen
# Choose Celsius or Fahrenheit as preferred temperature scale
# NEW -> Wearable support
# You can now monitor your handhelds temperature with the included wearable app
# You can also monitor your wearables temperature on your handheld!
# The ongoing temperature notification can be set to:
Show always, Show when charging, Show never
# LED will flash red on warning if available
# A better, bigger and zoomable diagram
# Notification Icon which will always show you the current temperature of your battery
# You can now remove the ads with in app billing!
This app has been designed to use very little system resources and keep battery usage at a minimum.
A hot battery temperature will significantly reduce your batteries life! Using this app you can try to extend your batteries life. Just try to always keep your device at a regular temperature and you might easily extend your batteries life.
I created this app, because since I own my cool Nexus 4 smartphone, I am a little bit frightened that it might get to hot.
There are a few apps out there which can show you the current battery temperature, but none of these apps feature a warning notification, so here it is!
This app has been tested on various devices including my Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and a Galaxy S.
I hope you like this app! If you have any problems using it, please write me an email with a description of your problem and of course the name of your device and android version.
Just to make it clear...This app will notify you if your device gets to hot, but you have to take action to cool it down, like putting it out of the sun.
If you don't like the ads, open the About tab inside the app and buy the premium app. After you restarted the app, ads will be removed.