and check Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/at
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
◊ 2.x users, please read migration guide here: http://www.3c71.com/bmw_mig
◊ Please check app status tab for monitoring status and mA/mAh data source
◊ History shows only 1% changes by default, long-press history to change
◊ App logs battery data in real-time by default (compared to 2.x) and still consumes less CPU: https://plus.google.com/photos/+AndroTuner3C/albums/5989574773236760065
◊ Due to a bug in KitKat 4.4.2, please use monitoring interval as described here: http://www.3c71.com/kk
◊ The app displays the % remaining, voltage and temperature data reported by Android OS
◊ Android 4.4 (KitKat): Battery statistics require a rooted device
◊ Requires INTERNET permission to download external notification icons
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity (mAh)
► Support multiple batteries
► Support Motorola Defy/Atrix 1% reporting
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar (standard/circle)
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
This Pro version has plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow us on Facebook and Google+
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
The Professional Edition also includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
Extend your battery life with Battery Stretch for Android, the best battery saver available.
Battery Stretch extends your battery life by intelligently managing data connections which often use up your battery when you're not even using your phone. It saves battery by turning these off when you're not using your phone.
*Quick setup wizard easy setup
*Mobile data toggle automation when you turn your screen off
*Sync windows to allow for emails, Facebook and Twitter updates, etc.
*WiFi toggle automation + auto-disabling option
*Connectivity sleep scheduling
*Battery history graphs to show usage over time
*Full activity log
*3 home screen widgets to help manage connectivity
*Easy and intuitive user interface
*Misc Battery saver settings
Battery Stretch is a powerful, yet easy to use Battery Manager App similar to Juice Defender and others.
It is a battery saver that works by intelligently managing data, like 3G connectivity and WiFi, which drain your
battery.The app works quietly in the background meaning you can just turn it on, and enjoy the
benefits of longer battery life without having to worry.
How does it work?
At it's most
basic, the app works by automatically turning off your data connectivity when you turn your screen
off. This can be just your mobile data, or your wifi too. For example, having your wifi constantly enabled,
means that your phone if regularly checking whether there is a valid wifi network that it can
connect to which can use up a lot of battery - this is often unnecessary if you are away from your home
or work network. Battery Stretch can also decide whether to leave wifi
enabled depending on whether you have managed to successfully connect to a wireless
What about my emails?
Battery Stretch provides the option of regular scheduled windows (See Sync Windows in settings) to allow data so that you don't have to worry about missing
emails, or important Twitter or Facebook updates!
IMPORTANT - Please ensure that you have
enabled data BEFORE UNINSTALLING this application
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
This app has notification icons that can by-pass the Android 4.0+ auto-dimming feature with a brightness hack (now optional for those running Android 4.4 with the transparent notification bar).
Color calculated charging LED light that progressively changes from Red to Orange to Green while charging. Note: This only works on devices with RGB capable LED lights.
VOLTAGE BASED (Read Me!): Voltage-based is provided for people with aftermarket/extended batteries that are not reporting true system values. Please be aware that the % value will fluctuate, this is something all lithium-ion batteries do.
Note: for a completely cut-down version of this app that provides a minimal text-based battery notification icon in white only, please look for BM Lite by Sim2k.
Auto-starts on system reboot.
This is a mini battery monitor for your phone. It monitor the battery level in % and battery temperature usage in °C or °F. It will always stay in the corners of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corners of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can manage your smart phone with live resource consumption statistics, just like what you did in your PC! You will also charge your phone on time as you can read the battery consumption easily.
Pro version support auto-hide panel when battery level is higher than 50%, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version available at:
1.0.84 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.78 Fix for Nexus 5, update icon
1.0.77 Fix for kitkat (4.4)
1.0.75 Optimization (Battery)
1.0.71 Start on boot, optimize for HD res
1.0.67 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.65 Custom color fix
1.0.64 Text alignment option, show +sign when charging
1.0.60 Add Voltage reading, optimize UI for 4.x devices
1.0.59 Text shadow and "0" transparency level
1.0.58 Color picker bug fix
1.0.57 Touch Through option
1.0.56 License check fix
1.0.55 Add top (center) and bottom options
1.0.52 Bug fix for transparency value
1.0.40-50 Custom height / width / font size / color / font
You can view the current state of your battery including:
and other details.
You can also select to monitor and log the battery changes so you can see how your battery is performing over time. You can also get a graphical view of all of the logged data, as well as view the raw data that has been captured.
There is also a handy widget (2x1 size) which displays the current information about your battery.
Please note that this application can be installed on tablets, but may not make best use of the layout. This will be resolved in forthcoming releases.
This application helps you to follow the current battery percentage.
With this application, you will always know the health status of your battery.
This application does not contain any ads
It shows the battery information as percentage
It is compatible with Android 2.3 and Android 4.3
Full support for all known screen resolutions
Power supply indicator
Advanced battery informations
- battery life condition
This tool shows you how much time lasted each battery percent, during charge and discharge.
It shows last battery charge cycle information.
It can estimate how much time it will take to charge X battery percentage
I created this tool for personal use, I decided that its very useful and it would be nice to share the app with you.
If you like the app please rate it 5 starts. If not, send me a mail that explains the reason for it and I'll improve it.
IN CASE OF BUGS OR NEW FEATURES REQUEST YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY MAIL OR HERE:
http://iandroid.co.il/forum/topic161334.html - עברית
• Battery percent, temperature, voltage, charging, health, status and technology.
• Follow your device battery with Widget and Notification bar.
• Widgets (two 1x1 widgets and 2x1 widget).
• Notification can be set in the setting part. (You can select 2 different notification images.)
• Battery consuming time is shown as day, hour, minutes.
• °C and °F temperature units in the setting.
• Turkish and English languages exist.
• After restart your device, the notification bar and widget start automatically.
• It was designed and implemented for both tablets and phones.
I am waiting your request about this application via mail. You can send mail via the application.
If update, clear your old widget then active your new version widget.
After activating your widget, if you see nothing, open the application or change your device orientation vertical to horizontal or vice versa or restart your device. After these, your widget works.
I AM WAITING YOUR RATES AND COMMENTS
battery saver, battery saver 2x save battery, battery bar app, battery double life free, battery doctor, battery widget, battery monitor widget, battery notification, battery notification bar, battery notifier bt free, battery notifier pro, battery notifier bt, battery notifier big text, battery notifier free, battery booster, battery guru, battery indicator in status bar, battery indicator notification bar, battery indicstor, battery indicat, battery calibration, battery snap, , battery doct, battery life, battery drain, battery, pil tasarrufu ücretsiz, pil göstergesi, pil göstegesi ücretsiz, pil kullanımı, pil kullanma, pil süresi, pil yüzdesini göster, batarya göstergesi, batarya, şarj göstergesi, şarj, pil yüzdesi battery, battery indicator, pil reminder, battery reminder, pil yüzde, batarya tasarrufu, pil sağlığı, pilin türü, pil sıcaklığı, batarya sıcaklığı, pil teknoloji, tablet pil, pil gösterges.
Another feature is a notification icon for your status bar which can show your battery level or battery temperature in either Celcius or Fahrenheit.
The app itself shows the battery level, battery temperature and the length of time it has taken for the battery to lose the last 1%. It also provides links to see advanced battery information and for you to see which apps have been using your battery up.
An extremely customizable widget (in 1x1, 2x1, 1x2 and 2x2 sized versions), with options for text and background colors, backgrounds including a a moving ring, a pie chart style view, horizontal and vertically moving rectangles. To add the widget to your homescreen select it from Menu > Add > Widgets > Battery Mate.
You can also set up an alarm so that the phone will either vibrate or emit a sound when the percentage drops below the level of your choice.
BATTERY CELL MONITOR IS A WIDGET, Tap and hold the home screen to access your widgets.
Get the PRO version for custom alert settings and color choices: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.zen.batterycellwidget
Save power by changing display and connectivity settings, easily found via the quick links.
The default homes screen widget shows:
* Current level in a graphic format.
* Current % level in text.
Battery Cell Monitor's features are:
* Automatic RED color for very low charge
* Visual Charge view when the battery is charging.
* One click settings screen.
Settings screen information & options
* Estimated remaining charge time
* Battery Temperature
* Battery Voltage
* Battery Health
* Quick links to Battery Usage, Network & Connectivity, GPS and Display settings.
Battery Cell Monitor also features a built in alert for if your battery health fails.
Temperature is displayed in Celsius and Fahrenheit.