LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
✔ more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
✔ voice support for images and sentences
✔ unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
✔ pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
✔ load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
✔ keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
✔ share your profile easily with other devices
✔ load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
✔ switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
✔ supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
✔ voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
-Extremely easy to learn and use
-Create beautiful three-by-three Grids
-5 Grids, 9 Tiles per Grid, up to 45 Images
-Add pre-stored images or take pictures using the tablet camera on the spot
-Easily toggle between Edit and Speech Mode
-Switch between grids instantly
-Configure one whole grid in less than one minute!
-It is recommended to use "IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ" as the default TTS Engine. Also recommended to use "IVONA Kendra US English beta" (or the voice of your choice) as the default voice for best user experience. Instructions on how to configure this can be found on the youtube channel below or the user manual.
-It is recommended to use an external speaker for the best user experience
-Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/youtalkaac for easy tutorials explaining how to use YouTalk AAC
-Visit http://www.youtalkaac.tumblr.com for user manual and other information
-Contact YouTalk AAC at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
-Acer Iconia A501 10.1''
-ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 10.1''
-Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime 10.1''
TapToTalk turns an Android Phone or Tablet into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. TapToTalk makes communication fun, like another “game” on this cool device. Just tap a picture and TapToTalk speaks. Each picture can lead to another screen of pictures.
This free TapToTalk™ app allow users to choose among different sets of AAC albums based on the needs of the non-verbal child or adult. Samples albums are available for children and adults and in different languages; including English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
TapToTalk is a must have app for special needs children with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, apraxia and other speech delays.
TapToTalk has earned the Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Parents of special needs children and adults.. join the AAC revolution with TapToTalk!
If you want to create albums that are individualized to meet the specific needs of your child, you can buy TapToTalk Designer at http://www.taptotalk.com. You can use your own pictures and change the voices. THE FREE APP IS PROVIDED TO ALLOW YOU TO SEE IF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE ADULT OR CHILD BEFORE YOU BUY OR TRY DESIGNER. TapToTalk Designer comes with a 30-day "No Questions Asked" return policy.
Some of JABtalk features include:
-Navigation designed to be intuitive for toddlers
-Build sentences from words
-Organize words into user-defined categories for simple navigation
-Heptic feedback (vibration) when touching a word or category for immediate physical feedback
-Ability to rearrange and resize pictures
-Download unlimited number pictures from internet directly into JABtalk!
-Ability to capture pictures directly from your device's camera
-Ability to import pictures from your device's memory card
-Ability to record your own audio for words using your devices microphone.
-Ability to import audio files from a memory card
-Supports text-to-speech if you don't want to record or import your own audio files
-Easy to use passcode protected administrative tools for managing words and categories
-Fullscreen mode to prevent kids from easily exiting app
-Easily backup/restore your data to preserve your changes or move your entire dataset to a different device
-Online tutorials at http://www.jabstone.com/videos
If you are using JABtalk as an AAC device for an individual with special needs (down syndrome, autism, etc...), we strongly recommend having the individual assessed by a speech-language pathologist to ensure JABtalk is the most appropriate solution for the the individual's needs.
Alexicom AAC lets you use your Android phone or tablet as an augmentative communication device. We offer over 1,200 pre-made pages and over 7,000 images in our public libraries, which include twelve pre-made page sets: ChildPreA/B, Child1A/B, Child2, Child Intermediate, PicSpeechmaker, Adult1, Adult2, Speechmaker, Healthcare, and Spanish Child1. You can easily import these pages into your own online library, customize them, and/or create your own pages. AT&T Natural Voices offer text-to-speech output in 20 voices and five languages.
Because your pages are stored on the Alexicom server, picture importation is easy. You can upload your own pictures from your hard drive, camera, or flash drive, or copy them straight from the internet using any of the popular search engines. It’s as easy as pasting the image URL into the cell you’re editing and pressing ‘Update’. Page creation and linking are equally simple.
Alexicom is not device dependent. Your pages can be accessed from any Mac, PC, or Linux computer, Android or iOS device, or other device with a standard web browser. Pages can be shared between SLPs, teachers, and caregivers and edited without taking the device away from the user. Use your pages online or offline and publish them to multiple devices. Easily print your pages and even use them on an interactive white board.
Free features include:
• In-app page creation and editing
• Direct camera image acquisition
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Word prediction (XT9 where available)
• On-board text-to-speech in over 25 languages (uses any installed TTS engine in any language)
• Bluetooth & direct touch scanning
• Auto-scan & step-scan
• Sequential & row/column scanning
• Auditory preview scanning
• Automatic home page loading
• Password-protected editing and settings menus
• Ability to merge, replace, and delete pages
• 32 speaking, linking demo pages
This version allows direct publishing of our public library page sets to your Android device. Easily publish an entire page set in 3 + 1 button presses. From the Publish New tab: 1) Select a page set, 2) check Select All, and 3) hit Publish (Merge to keep existing or Replace to erase all). Once the content has been packed, the "Click here to download" link will appear. Click it and the page set will automatically be installed on your device.
Explore Speechmaker (196 pages), PicSpeechmaker (243 pages), Child Intermediate (318 pages), and many other page sets.
IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION: The file structure of the app has changed. You will not have access to content from previous versions. If you install this version of the app, you MUST republish your pages.
If you are updating from a previous version and would like to install the demo pages, please try the following:
1) Press the menu button and select the 'Unzip new pages' tab
2) Press the 'Unzip new' button
3) Select 'Replace'.
4) It should clean up the file directory and ask you if you would like to install the demo pages.
5) Select 'Yes'.
6) It will unzip the demo pages into the new directory.
If you need assistance, please contact us.
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken. It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: email@example.com
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display. Or you can type any text on the keyboard.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup and Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
The AACSpeechBuddy solution allows users to quickly and easily create customized Speech Sets using their own photos or collected images, or using images from the AACSpeech.com image repository.
With the AACSpeech.com image repository you have access to over 2000+ images from the Mulberry Symbols collection by Paxtoncrafts Charitable Trust.
These images are internationally recognized standardized PECS images, and are now available FREE for use in your own custom speech sets.
Users can also share content with each other , allowing Teachers & Parents to create and share Speech Sets - that can be loaded onto the AACSpeechBuddy APP
Teachers & Parents can create and group Speech Sets into profiles - which allow the sets to load on ANY AACSpeechBuddy Application - by simply entering the profile #ID in the AACSpeechBuddy App
Once the Speech Sets are loaded they DO NOT require a network connection to run - the App and Desktop Application only requires a live internet connection when loading new or updated speech sets.
Once the Speech Sets are loaded the APP and Applications access the Speech Sets locally.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
- Easy to Use
- Multiple Natural Sounding Voices
- 12 TTS Voices - English US, English UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Russian
> Help - I hear Nothing <
By default Android only comes with English Speech Engine. And only that is available for Offline Use.
To listen to other languages you should have a Data connection enabled or Need to download Speech Engine for Offline Use.
To Download Speech Engine for Offline Use, Follow these instructions:
1. Open Android Settings
2. Tap Language & Input
3. Tap Text to Speech Output
4. Tap Settings of Google Text to Speech
5. Tap Install Voice Data
6. Tap Download button to download the language engine of your choice.
Windows Version is also Available - http://www.abhisoft.net/talking-translator/
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
It is recommended to professionals, friends and relatives of people with autism, dysphasia, TEA, Down´s Syndrome, and in general, children just strengthen oral communication.
The LITE version includes only a small representation of their utterances images food, animals, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, descriptive, clothing, living and transportation. The full version includes more than 600 pictures.
Without advertising. Once downloaded no required internet connection.
-Text to voice
-Play / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-List of audio file
-Set Voice Pitch & Speed Rate
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Watsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful voice to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Voice-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Keyword: Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,
Vocal Slides is an application born from the idea of a parent whose son is autistic.
This application does NOT cure autism, but has the precise aim of creating between father and
son game enough to entice a child to communicate.
The ingredients that are the basis of the game are:
1. The child shows an interest in this "strange toy" that the father uses every day and when it happens that the father is talking on the phone, the child perceives that something happens;
2. The father is the leading figure for the child, is his model to get ahead in life and the world around him uncommunicative;
3. Have a program to this "father's strange toy" that the child can use together with him and that has characteristics similar to VocalSlides.
The task of VocalSlides is to have a tool that allows the child to associate images of objects in your daily life and recognizable in their own environment, with recorded sounds or words.
What is autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder of an individual.
It is, unfortunately, characterized by a strong gap in social communication.
The repetitive behavior and little interest in what surrounds it are the most obvious features.
Can I use VocalSlides for other purposes?
You can use VocalSlides as you like and we hope that you find it useful.