LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
✔ more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
✔ voice support for images and sentences
✔ unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
✔ pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
✔ load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
✔ keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
✔ share your profile easily with other devices
✔ load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
✔ switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
✔ supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
✔ voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
-Extremely easy to learn and use
-Create beautiful three-by-three Grids
-5 Grids, 9 Tiles per Grid, up to 45 Images
-Add pre-stored images or take pictures using the tablet camera on the spot
-Easily toggle between Edit and Speech Mode
-Switch between grids instantly
-Configure one whole grid in less than one minute!
-It is recommended to use "IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ" as the default TTS Engine. Also recommended to use "IVONA Kendra US English beta" (or the voice of your choice) as the default voice for best user experience. Instructions on how to configure this can be found on the youtube channel below or the user manual.
-It is recommended to use an external speaker for the best user experience
-Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/youtalkaac for easy tutorials explaining how to use YouTalk AAC
-Visit http://www.youtalkaac.tumblr.com for user manual and other information
-Contact YouTalk AAC at email@example.com with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
-Acer Iconia A501 10.1''
-ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 10.1''
-Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime 10.1''
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup en Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
TapToTalk turns an Android Phone or Tablet into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. TapToTalk makes communication fun, like another “game” on this cool device. Just tap a picture and TapToTalk speaks. Each picture can lead to another screen of pictures.
This free TapToTalk™ app allow users to choose among different sets of AAC albums based on the needs of the non-verbal child or adult. Samples albums are available for children and adults and in different languages; including English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
TapToTalk is a must have app for special needs children with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, apraxia and other speech delays.
TapToTalk has earned the Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Parents of special needs children and adults.. join the AAC revolution with TapToTalk!
If you want to create albums that are individualized to meet the specific needs of your child, you can buy TapToTalk Designer at http://www.taptotalk.com. You can use your own pictures and change the voices. THE FREE APP IS PROVIDED TO ALLOW YOU TO SEE IF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE ADULT OR CHILD BEFORE YOU BUY OR TRY DESIGNER. TapToTalk Designer comes with a 30-day "No Questions Asked" return policy.
Alexicom AAC lets you use your Android phone or tablet as an augmentative communication device. We offer over 1,200 pre-made pages and over 7,000 images in our public libraries, which include twelve pre-made page sets: ChildPreA/B, Child1A/B, Child2, Child Intermediate, PicSpeechmaker, Adult1, Adult2, Speechmaker, Healthcare, and Spanish Child1. You can easily import these pages into your own online library, customize them, and/or create your own pages. AT&T Natural Voices offer text-to-speech output in 20 voices and five languages.
Because your pages are stored on the Alexicom server, picture importation is easy. You can upload your own pictures from your hard drive, camera, or flash drive, or copy them straight from the internet using any of the popular search engines. It’s as easy as pasting the image URL into the cell you’re editing and pressing ‘Update’. Page creation and linking are equally simple.
Alexicom is not device dependent. Your pages can be accessed from any Mac, PC, or Linux computer, Android or iOS device, or other device with a standard web browser. Pages can be shared between SLPs, teachers, and caregivers and edited without taking the device away from the user. Use your pages online or offline and publish them to multiple devices. Easily print your pages and even use them on an interactive white board.
Free features include:
• In-app page creation and editing
• Direct camera image acquisition
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Word prediction (XT9 where available)
• On-board text-to-speech in over 25 languages (uses any installed TTS engine in any language)
• Bluetooth & direct touch scanning
• Auto-scan & step-scan
• Sequential & row/column scanning
• Auditory preview scanning
• Automatic home page loading
• Password-protected editing and settings menus
• Ability to merge, replace, and delete pages
• 32 speaking, linking demo pages
This version allows direct publishing of our public library page sets to your Android device. Easily publish an entire page set in 3 + 1 button presses. From the Publish New tab: 1) Select a page set, 2) check Select All, and 3) hit Publish (Merge to keep existing or Replace to erase all). Once the content has been packed, the "Click here to download" link will appear. Click it and the page set will automatically be installed on your device.
Explore Speechmaker (196 pages), PicSpeechmaker (243 pages), Child Intermediate (318 pages), and many other page sets.
IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION: The file structure of the app has changed. You will not have access to content from previous versions. If you install this version of the app, you MUST republish your pages.
If you are updating from a previous version and would like to install the demo pages, please try the following:
1) Press the menu button and select the 'Unzip new pages' tab
2) Press the 'Unzip new' button
3) Select 'Replace'.
4) It should clean up the file directory and ask you if you would like to install the demo pages.
5) Select 'Yes'.
6) It will unzip the demo pages into the new directory.
If you need assistance, please contact us.
Users can input sentences to be spoken through the list of commonly used words or through the keyboard. This allows users achieve a fluid experience that results in messages being spoken quickly.
This project features a website that allows users to propose words for future updates of the application. Popular words can be added to the bank of words.
This application is recommended for use on a tablet for disabled users but scales correctly for mobile phone usage.
Widgets (you can resize): 2X1 2X2 4X1 4X2 4X4
4X2 and 4X4 can be put on the lock screen Android 4.2 +
Why did you choose this player?
- It's free.
- You store a pause in any file.
- The player knows where he was stopped.
- A lot of widgets.
- There are previewed.
- There is a sleep timer.
- The ability to search for skins on the Internet.
- There is an equalizer.
- Ability to save playlists.
- Pause button during a call.
- Pause at the time of speech recognition.
- Ability to toggle songs with the volume keys.
- Ability to start playing when the headset.
- There is internet radio.
- Support for Cyrillic.
- Ability to customize the headset button.
- Tag editor.
- Support for M3U.
- Translation for the lyrics.
- There is visualization.
- Auto Pause saving the files longer than 15 minutes.
- There is a slide show of all pictures to the music.
- Ability to split files.
- Support for cloud storage Yandex.Disk.
- There is a synchronization device on Android.
Currently supports the following formats:
.mp3 .ogg .3gp .wav .mp4 .m4a .mid .xmf .mxmf.rtttl .rtx .ts .aac .flac .mkv
- Change the audio settings: It is necessary to adjust the volume.
- Read the identifiers of the state and the phone: It is necessary to pause when a call.
- Key lock for the lock screen.
- Permission to record with microphone for visualization.
- Search accounts on the device for synchronization.
The AACSpeechBuddy solution allows users to quickly and easily create customized Speech Sets using their own photos or collected images, or using images from the AACSpeech.com image repository.
With the AACSpeech.com image repository you have access to over 2000+ images from the Mulberry Symbols collection by Paxtoncrafts Charitable Trust.
These images are internationally recognized standardized PECS images, and are now available FREE for use in your own custom speech sets.
Users can also share content with each other , allowing Teachers & Parents to create and share Speech Sets - that can be loaded onto the AACSpeechBuddy APP
Teachers & Parents can create and group Speech Sets into profiles - which allow the sets to load on ANY AACSpeechBuddy Application - by simply entering the profile #ID in the AACSpeechBuddy App
Once the Speech Sets are loaded they DO NOT require a network connection to run - the App and Desktop Application only requires a live internet connection when loading new or updated speech sets.
Once the Speech Sets are loaded the APP and Applications access the Speech Sets locally.
It is recommended to professionals, friends and relatives of people with autism, dysphasia, TEA, Down´s Syndrome, and in general, children just strengthen oral communication.
The LITE version includes only a small representation of their utterances images food, animals, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, descriptive, clothing, living and transportation. The full version includes more than 600 pictures.
Without advertising. Once downloaded no required internet connection.
TwoSpeak is an augmentative and alternative communication tool, AAC, to foster the development of communication skills. The application features easy-to-use technology for those who are developing basic language skills and are new to the use of assistive technology.The TwoSpeak teaching system is a low-cost alternative to assistive technology devices costing hundreds of dollars.
Description and Example:
The Two Speak app records 10 seconds audio for playback at the touch of sound-storing buttons. To use the TwoSpeak application, the parent or therapist can record a message for the learner to use. To teach cause and effect for the word 'more,' the user can record the word 'more' before asking questions like: 'Would you like more water?' or 'Would you like to play more?' At first the learner must be guided to press the button to show that it makes sound. Following the response of playback, the parent or therapist should allow more play time or give the learner more water. This linking of question, response, and action will assist in developing more complex levels of communication.
This application is free for all users. Please provide feedback; we do our best to improve our programs.
MTE Mercy does not recommend that this product be used as a substitute for speech therapy. This tool is intended to enhance the learning experience of both parent and therapist.
TwoSpeak is a developing application that is open-source. Check it out on github.com.
In order to cater for a wide range of screen sizes, you may want to add / remove columns (in the options menu) to get the size of the buttons right for your device and fingers.
This App uses the Text To Speech features of Android devices, so you may need to go to Settings, then Language & Input, then Text To Speech, and turn on the text to speech option.
1) Straight Street Mulberry Symbols, Paxtoncrafts Charitable Trust
Creative Commons BY-SA
'License Overview: you are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the symbols. You can also adapt and amend them. However, you must attribute the symbols and any you make to the author, Paxtoncrafts Charitable Trust (without implying we endorse you or your use of the work). In addition, if you alter, transform, or build upon these symbols you may distribute the resulting work only under the same license. Consequently, the same license follows these symbols around forever. Our intention is that these symbols remain free of cost, but please click on the image to view the full license, or contact Straight Street if you have any questions about ways in which these might be used, or waiving the license.
2) Pictographic symbols used are a property of CATEDU(http://catedu.es/arasaac /) under Creative Common's License and they have been created by Sergio Palao
The used symbols are work of Sergio Palao for CATEDU (http://catedu.es/arasaac /) that publishes under Creative Common's License
For more details please see the Attribution-Share Alike page on the Creative Commons web site.
Vocal Slides is an application born from the idea of a parent whose son is autistic.
This application does NOT cure autism, but has the precise aim of creating between father and
son game enough to entice a child to communicate.
The ingredients that are the basis of the game are:
1. The child shows an interest in this "strange toy" that the father uses every day and when it happens that the father is talking on the phone, the child perceives that something happens;
2. The father is the leading figure for the child, is his model to get ahead in life and the world around him uncommunicative;
3. Have a program to this "father's strange toy" that the child can use together with him and that has characteristics similar to VocalSlides.
The task of VocalSlides is to have a tool that allows the child to associate images of objects in your daily life and recognizable in their own environment, with recorded sounds or words.
What is autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder of an individual.
It is, unfortunately, characterized by a strong gap in social communication.
The repetitive behavior and little interest in what surrounds it are the most obvious features.
Can I use VocalSlides for other purposes?
You can use VocalSlides as you like and we hope that you find it useful.
This application graphical easy to use UI.
This is trial verson with full capability. You can download this application and can check if you are comfortable with this application.
It has no language barrier. Right now it is available in English , Gujarati and Hindi with Male and female voice options.
There are eight buttons in the application. In "Setting" you can change all this options. Even you can record your own voice in "Admin Setting"
Please give ratings and comments so that we can come with better solution.
Some of JABtalk features include:
-Navigation designed to be intuitive for toddlers
-Build sentences from words
-Organize words into user-defined categories for simple navigation
-Heptic feedback (vibration) when touching a word or category for immediate physical feedback
-Ability to rearrange and resize pictures
-Download unlimited number pictures from internet directly into JABtalk!
-Ability to capture pictures directly from your device's camera
-Ability to import pictures from your device's memory card
-Ability to record your own audio for words using your devices microphone.
-Ability to import audio files from a memory card
-Supports text-to-speech if you don't want to record or import your own audio files
-Easy to use passcode protected administrative tools for managing words and categories
-Fullscreen mode to prevent kids from easily exiting app
-Easily backup/restore your data to preserve your changes or move your entire dataset to a different device
-Online tutorials at http://www.jabstone.com/videos
If you are using JABtalk as an AAC device for an individual with special needs (down syndrome, autism, etc...), we strongly recommend having the individual assessed by a speech-language pathologist to ensure JABtalk is the most appropriate solution for the the individual's needs.
1. Support 10 files convert per day (approximate)
2. Support 25 files convert per day for registered user of CloudConvert.org
3. Easy to create and manage convert task
4. Convert batch file (Support multiple input)
5. Simple interface
6. Easy to share convert file
7. Clean material design on Android L
8. Convenience Overflow menu
Happy convert and don't forget to give your feedback to help us improve our service.
What is PictoVerb?
PictoVerb is an augmentative and alternative communication app for tablets and smartphones. It transforms universally recognizable symbols into audio sentences, helping people with speech impairments communicate.
Who do we recommend it for?
To everyone - regardless of age - who are hindered in communication because of congenital or acquired conditions. PictoVerb has already given voice to people living with autism, aphasia or intellectual disabilities.
● Hungarian (Magyar)
● Maltese (Malti)
● More to come ( contact us at email@example.com )
● 8 thematic categories (Foods, Drinks, Personal care, Sentiments, Clothing, Free time, Tools, Nursing)
● Adjustable button and grid size
● Child Safety Lock protecting the settings menu
● New folders, new pictures can be added, own voice can be recorded
● Easy to use, easy to learn