Lazy developers Can u lazy mofo's please fix this game. Would be awesome, except ur lazy and never update it. Impossible to beat after certain amount of stages. Worst game ever and worst devs ever. Plain and simple
Good Game This is one of the first mobile games I got hooked on. The devs actually ended up sending me a link to make my own levels for the game which was awesome. Wish they would have updated the game and added more to it like they planned.
The gameplay is exactly like plants vs zombies (if you have ever played that hit). There are very few levels finished it so fast! Would not buy again.
a resonably fun game. Gave up waiting for Plants vs. Zombies to ever reach the android market, but heard this game was essentially close enough. It's reasonably fun. Not the best game ever, but worth the price.
Excellent, very well done Plants vs. Zombies clone. Rated one star because game NEVER closes nicely on original Droid - ALWAYS force closes & reopens!
There's more aliens then energy. Can't keep up with attacks. Gets frustrating. Also timer holds back your ability to purchase soldiers; sucks.
- New Game Mode! Unlimited mode puts you against an unlimited barrage of aliens to see how long you can last! 5 new achievements and a leaderboard!
- Meteors now can fall from the sky to destroy aliens or take out humans.
- Improved memory management: optimized and reduced FCs
- Health meters for humans!
- Fix for Last Chance and Musical Chairs achievements which prevented them from being unlocked
- New crash animations for spaceships and Chopper!
- Restarting campaign fix
The original Alien Breed is back in action, celebrating its 21st Anniversary!