A disease outbreak often begins with a case which was not reported early and spreads within the community.
You can participate in disease control by;
- Observing disease risks around your area that can contribute to disease spread.
- Reporting all symptoms and noticed signs in people around you.
- Staying up to date with disease information to keep you safe.
- Becoming aware of the health information and updates in your community
Do this and more, on the go, on your device.
AlertClinic is a system that supports disease preparedness efforts by enabling the rapid and qualitative flow of information into and out of communities, enabling a seamless response by relevant Health Authorities.
THE APP FEATURES
- Report health risks and disease conditions
- Key facts on priority diseases
- Location-based disease prevention information
- National, State and Local updates from Health Authorities
AlertClinic is powered by the EpidAlert Informative Initiative, a not-for-profit applying innovations and lessons from the Ebola response to key components of Global Health Security.