[From reading records to reading meetings, EPIL]
Books From now on, don't just read them, record them in EPIL, communicate with them, and read them.
1. Book log
- You can leave your own reading record beautifully for each book
- I can show off my record to others
- You can scrap other people's impressive records
- Follow interested users and follow up their records
- Easily check "How did other people read this book?"
2. Book Tuddy
-Find a reading group/study that suits you by region
- You can also find meetings that only meet online
- Filter by job function
- "Someone to read like this book!", find it quickly
3. Home/My Study
- Take a look at the records I left and the meetings I participated in
- Store the books that made you who you are today in your library.
EPIL's journey for a happier reading life continues.
EPIL website: www.epil.kr
EPIL guide page: guide.epil.kr
EPIL Instagram: www.instagram.com/epil.official
For other partnerships and inquiries, please send them to email@example.com.