Puts it behind a password protected wall!
It has no limitation and it's FREE!
* fixed thumbnail for videos problem.
your private things won't be lose in any case.
Even if uninstalled Pandora.
if u have ANY questions,feel free to email me.
before uninstall, please set private things to public.
Launch any app or shortcut as an alarm clock!
-Pick any app
-Create shortcuts or pick them from the home screen
-Launch custom “AnyCut” style intents
-Play backup alarm while launching app
-Choose a specific Pandora Station
-Experimental support for Google Listen
-Force close the app when the alarm is done
-Backup and Restore your alarm settings to you SD card
-Everything in the LITE version
-Launch even if on call
-Network test and option to play backup if the test fails
-Set media volume
Warning: As of Android 2.2, AppAlarm no longer has the ability to kill other apps. A workaround (to make sure the music starts when AppAlarm does) is to always quit Pandora or Slacker (or whichever music app you launch with AppAlarm) when you're finished with it. AppAlarm still should work normally on Android 2.1 and below.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
* Multicast Server - IPv4 and IPv6
* Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
* Source Specific Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
!!!!!!!! IPv6 support might depend on your device !!!!!!!!
Samsung devices are known to have broken IPv6 support, therefore I can't guarantee it will work on stock Samsungs. It fails on my galaxy s4 stock, but works with cyanogenmod.
Builds on Windows, *Unix (tested on Linux only), and Android
(for android you need c4droid to compile it ,
Due to Android BIONIC bug 64374 ( https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=64374 )
when compiling on Android with c4droid, please select as compiler "TCC + uClibc"
Source code available on sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/simplemulticast
This apk has been built using c4droid
For questions , bug reports , support, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
You can do this in just 2 steps;
1. Connect to a chromecast device.
2. Touch the cast (send) button.
Supporting video sites
· Chromecast playback controls
· Browser controls
- Set the level, item score and modifier for each player and see everyone's battle score at all times
- Everyone's stats are always visible - no need to squint over a single phone on the table
- Your Chromecast will stay on even if you put the app in the background or turn off your phone's screen
- No maximum level! Play for as long as you want
- Optimized for tablets
Please send bugs, feature requests & feedback to email@example.com
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.
You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- sort apps by adding time, name and rating
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
** This app requires a Chromecast dongle **
- You do NOT need to have a rooted device.
Easy to use:
1. Start the application.
2. Select your Chromecast device,
...and you are streaming.
You can use it as a surveillance camera
By default, AppWatch will only look through the first 50 apps, you can increase this through the settings but it will take longer for results to return.
Buy unlimited vnc2cast here:
Vnc2cast: view your PC screen (VNC server) on your chromecast.
View your PC screen (VNC server) on your TV;
Support VNC server for Windows, Linux, Android;
You could monitor your PC status on TV;
You could demo things from PC to TV;
If you want to mirror your android device to chromecast, you could try mirror4cast.
If you want cast video/audio, you could try y2cast.
Keyword: VNC, chromecast, googlecast, vnc2cast, y2cast, mirror4cast
- Several calculators for calculating yardage, cost, or some other measurement. Send me an email at email@example.com and suggest more!
- Project tracking. Mark your project as "In Progress", "On Hold", or "Completed".
- Attach pictures to projects
- Attach project items to projects. These can be either any of the below calculators with your yardage and data saved, or simply a needed item.
- Projects also have space for pattern information and notes.
- Automatically generated shopping list page that can either be added on the fly or marked as "Include on Shopping List" on the project item edit screen. These items are grouped by project for easy organization.
- Import data from other OpeWare apps (Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, Yarn Inventory)! Select the menu button after selecting a project to bring up a list of files you can import from, select one, then select the items to import into your project!
Current list of calculators:
- Yardage: Squares
- Yardage: Half Square Triangles
- Yardage: Quarter Square Triangles
- Yardage: Rectangles
- Yardage: 45 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: 60 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: Equilateral Triangles
- Border: Mitered
- Border: Squared
- Rectangle Diagonal Measurement
- The icon is a quilt square made by my wife: (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedClayQuilts?ref=seller_info, http://redclayquilts.blogspot.com/)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
@Prontip (March 14, 2012): I tried to contact to see if I could help explain how others use the app and even offer a refund but never heard back.
@Hannah (February 15, 2012): Please email me if there is some ambiguity so I can correct it!
@Nuria (October 25, 2011): Not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you're confusing this app with Floss Checklist?
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
Quick access to the DC Metro Map
When run for the first time, the map image will be downloaded to your sd card. You only have to do this once, so make sure to run the app before you get on the train! :)
UPDATE: better scrolling and multi screen res support
Report problems to episode6.com/boards
Warning: This app contains several known bugs and is not being actively supported at this time. There is a complete re-write in the works, but it will be a while.
v2.0 adds ability to create home screen shortcuts to kill a single other app. Long-press an empty space on Home Screen -> Shortcuts -> 1Kill Shortcut