-Uses the official iconic Metropolitan Transportation Authority map of the NYC subway.
-World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your journey. Select a route type, which is right for you, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
-Easy to search for a subway station or find the one nearest to where you are now.
-Calculate your route so that you know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
-See your selected route on the subway map feature.
-Map features enable you to view the local area around each subway stations so you’ll never have the need for a paper map again.
-A clear map with pan and zoom functionality enables you to view easily while on the move.
-When in network coverage get LIVE information about the subway stations and lines so you are always in control of your journey.
-It is FREE!
Stay on track with New York City Subway Map.
If you need more information or have a question about New York City Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd. We would love to hear from you.
Official maps from the MTA, updated and movable to the SD card. The app downloads each bus map the first time you open it. Each bus map weights around 2 MB, so I recommend downloading it through Wifi and waiting a couple of minutes.
If a map doesn't download after giving some time, try performing an "empty cache" through the applications menu in your operating system settings.
Users with Android versions prior to 2.1 might experience errors.
Popup ads were removed long ago, as a response to feedback. Double banners are a bug, please let me know if it persists after update. Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
New York City is an enormous city. Each of its five boroughs is the equivalent of a large city in its own right and may itself be divided into districts. These borough and district articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "The City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km²).
New York City has a population of approximately 8.2 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut, has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. As of 2007, it was 5th largest in the world, after Tokyo, São Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
- Athens Metro
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
*** Over 5M users have used MyCityWay to guide their city experiences***
*** Number 1 iTunes Travel App (Vegas Way) & Top 5 Travel App by news media***
Key Features include access to valuable information about:
Transit News and Alerts
Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Nightlife - Bars, Clubs, Comedy, Music and Dancing
Art Galleries and Museums
Theaters - shows
Train/Rail Locations and Arrival Times
Outdoor and Indoor Recreation - Beaches, Zoos, Aquariums, Parks, Bowling, Yoga, Hiking, Pools, Libraries, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds
Events across multiple categories
Beauty and Spa
Post Office, UPS and Fedex locations
Apartments to rent and for sale
Create lists of your favorite spots and share with your family and friends
and so much more
Enjoy instant access to everything that's happening around you in New York, with just a simple tap on your iPhone get to the information you need for a great city experience, based on location.
You have everything you need in your city in one single easy-to-use app. Get around better, faster and smarter. Free to download now, with offline access to important information like bus and rail maps.
What people are saying about MyCityWay:
"… maybe this is the future of apps? One button leads to a dozen rich choices …" Tboomer
" I generally never write reviews for apps but this blew me away today … this is GOLD!" ifrowned
"everyone in … need this. It's incredible how many useful features this single app has." mcrobot
And check out the newest all in one real time app from "MyCityWay" - over 40 cities now in the one app with a great new design and easy access to even more information to plan your city experience.
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
This application features status display and up to the minute information. The power of knowledge in the tips of your fingers.
Please NOTE the Data is from the MTA site and updated by the MTA
Added safety for failed services from MTA Status API
- Fixed Orientation Bug when loading data
- Updated Loading UI
- Updated Refresh
- Added Loading screen
- Added Multi-threading
- New UI
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
A comprehensive and entertaining location-based NYC Guide with Social Networking integration, designed to be a helpful day-to-day tool for both, NYC residents and visitors.
-- Integrated GPS GEO Location Search, Maps and Directions (needs access to internet)
-- Places (*) (Culture, Education, Entertainment, Food, Hotels, Local Businesses, Outdoors, Professional Places, Residences, Services, Shops, Sports, Tourism, Transportation)
-- Attractions (*): Art, Entertainment & Places to See.
-- Dining (*): Restaurants & Gastronomy
-- Shopping (*): Shops & Services
-- Nightlife (*): Bars, Music Clubs & Party-Locations
-- Broadway: Theaters and important Addresses
-- Sightseeing: Must-See Places & Top-Attractions in NYC. Find locations, directions, and watch linked youtube videos.
-- Events: NYC Events. What - When - Where - in New York.
-- Musicals: Up-to-date informations about all Broadway Musicals. What - Where - When.
-- NYC Parks Events: All upcoming Events in all public NYC parks. What - Where - When (Workshops, Concerts, Fitness, for Kids, Art, Artistic, and much more.)
-- Central Park Events & News
-- The Historic House Trust of New York City: All upcoming Events
-- NYPD Advisory Feed: Stay up-to-date with the latest Advisories from the New York Police Department.
-- Video Channels: Multiple NYC youtube video feeds with direct links to NYC videos:
Channels sorted by "Latest Additions":
- NYC Fashion
Channels by "Most Viewed":
- Central Park
- NYC Fashion
- Time Square
- 5th Avenue
-- NYC PhotoFeeds: Look at wonderful NYC photos released by talented photographers through public flickr photo groups:
- NYC, Street Photography, NY,NY, NY Life, High Line, Manhattan, NY Photography, Central Park, NYC Landmarks, NYC from A to ZED, SoHo New York, Tenement Museum, MoMA, MMoA, Bronx Zoo.
-- Weather: Just one click to view current NYC weather conditions and weather forecast provided by the National Weather Service
-- Get Social within the NYC app: Create an User Account, Set-up your Profile, Check-In into Places in Manhattan and New York City, comment & recommend (we called it "Shout"), Share to facebook - twitter - or by email, send and receive Messages, become Friends, and read what other users have to say ("Wall").
-- Direct access to the apps' facebook and twitter pages to provide active user support
-- App FAQ's
For the best user experience, and to enjoy all functionalities of the NYC app, it needs access to the Internet!
(*): If you are in NYC the generated GPS GEO-location search results will automatically show you local places just where you are, around you, and nearby. This way you can enjoy the full power and best user experience of the GEO-location tool. The directions tool can show you the way from where you are right now, to selected places.
If you are NOT in NYC you can search for specific places in NYC using the search box within the corresponding places sections. The automated location listings always will bring up places around you - there where you are right now. (App needs access to the Internet.)
* Top 5 travel apps in more than 50 countries
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
• Offline search. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map.
• Bookmarks. Add any place to the bookmarks list. Then find it easily again and again.
• Export/import of bookmarks. Add bookmarks and tracks from other maps to MapsWithMe. KML/KMZ files are supported.
• Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location.
• Auto-follow mode. When it is on, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every request.
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, local search, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia
No internet connection required!
Absolutely free. NO ADS!
Are you going to visit Munich?
Do you need a guide for it's local train system?
Navigate easily within Munich public transport system.
This application provides you with official and actual public transit map from MVV.
Application controls are intuitive and the map image is of a high quality.
The public transit system in this Bavarian city is fast and efficient, like much of Germany.
There is the U-Bahn, the Untergrund Bahn, or Underground Train; the S-Bahn, the Schnell Bahn, or Fast Train;
All public transit in Munich is operated under the Muncher Verkehrs und Tarifverbund GmbH. People often refer to this company and all public transit as the MVV, which is pronounced emm-vau-vau in German.
• any phone or tablet with an Android OS version from 2.1 (Eclair) to 4.0.3 (ICS)
Tags: netzplan, free apps, airport munich, metro, train, Bahn, Zug, Samsung Galaxy S2, tube, subway, S-bahn, U-bahn, Oberbayern, München, Munich, navigation, Bavaria, Bayern, capital city, 1860, Samsung Galaxy S2, Germany, Deutschland, Straßenbahn
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
Tap 'My Alerts' to customize your daily commute!
- Real-time NYC subway status
- Scheduled & customizable alerts
- Background sync & MTA service updates
- High resolution New York City Subway Map
nycTrans.it focuses on enhancing the daily commute. In addition to intuitive interface and standard features such as real-time MTA Service Status and NYC Subway Map, key feature that really sets nycTrans.it apart from other subway apps is a Customizable Subscription to MTA Service Alerts that functions in the following manner:
- Select individual subway lines you use daily
- Enter commute schedule, listing days and times of morning/evening commutes
- nycTrans.it will then run scheduled checks with MTA before your commute starts
- And notify you if there are any delays
- No need to manually check the app
- nycTrans.it quietly runs in the background only showing relevant alerts
Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
* INTERNET-CONNECTION-REQUIRED *
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 10+million travelers love CityMaps2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With CityMaps2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
PRO UNLIMITED VERSION
This Pro version gives you life-long, unlimited access to maps and travel content covering all available destinations worldwide. Alternatively, a free version, which is limited to five destinations of your choice, is available on the App Store as well.
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet.
Ulmon, the makers of CityMaps2Go, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
More from developer
Quick access to the DC Metro Map
When run for the first time, the map image will be downloaded to your sd card. You only have to do this once, so make sure to run the app before you get on the train! :)
UPDATE: better scrolling and multi screen res support
Report problems to episode6.com/boards
Wake up to Pandora, Slacker Radio, Stitcher or StreamFurious Pro!
Launch any app or shortcut as an alarm clock!
-Pick any app
-Create shortcuts or pick them from the home screen
-Launch custom “AnyCut” style intents
-Play backup alarm while launching app
-Choose a specific Pandora Station
-Experimental support for Google Listen
-Force close the app when the alarm is done
-Backup and Restore your alarm settings to you SD card
-Everything in the LITE version
-Launch even if on call
-Network test and option to play backup if the test fails
-Turn wi-fi on/off
-Wifi timeout options
-Set media volume
Warning: As of Android 2.2, AppAlarm no longer has the ability to kill other apps. A workaround (to make sure the music starts when AppAlarm does) is to always quit Pandora or Slacker (or whichever music app you launch with AppAlarm) when you're finished with it. AppAlarm still should work normally on Android 2.1 and below.
Warning: This app contains several known bugs and is not being actively supported at this time. There is a complete re-write in the works, but it will be a while.
v2.0 adds ability to create home screen shortcuts to kill a single other app. Long-press an empty space on Home Screen -> Shortcuts -> 1Kill Shortcut