Calling friends through Skypo is no longer time consuming and complicated!
With "Direct dial with Skypo", it's simply just ONE CLICK AWAY!!!
It's a widget installed on your desktop & help you speed dialing your friends with ONE CLICK!
• Skypo must be installed
Dialapp brings everything about dialling into one place-
Place search, magic list, call log, missed calls, dialpad, contact list and tiny contacts.
* In-app Place Search to search and call any business place around you- from pizza places to plumbers to hotels to hospitals
* Magic list is a contextual list that shows you people you are most likely to call, and evolves based on your patterns
* Call log redesigned, has a separate missed call list, so you never miss a missed call
- Dark themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- Light themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- 8bit Love
* Tiny contacts lets you save contacts for a short, predefined period, and reduces the clutter in your address book
★ "The app magically knows who you're likely to call" - Android Police.
★ "Dialapp’s Predictive Dialer For Android Knows Who You’re Going To Call Next" - Techcrunch
* Place search
* Magic list
* T9 search
* Tiny contacts
* Voice search
- Long press to access contact menu: history, edit number, share, text
- Pull left to text and right to call (home screen)
- Swipe right
* More Themes
* Dialpad calculator
* Auto call log backup (pro)
* Tiny contacts backup (pro)
* Call reminders (pro)
* Call prompt (Prompt me to talk about that bill when I call husband) (pro)
For feature requests and suggestions, please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Sign in with your Google account for magic list*
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION- To access the location of the calls you made/recevied.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, and creating the contextual call log
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on call log etc.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your call log fresh.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a 'dialapp' sync account and service.
WRITE_CONTACTS - To add to the intelligent call log.
CALL_PHONE - To make a call via dialapp
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - For intelligently syncing with cloud.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE RESTART YOUR PHONE, AND UNINSTALL/REINSTALL THE APP IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video).
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
End Then Dial can do:
- Auto hang up someone's call
- Dial one number of phone book after hang up
- Pop the menu for user to "hang up after dial" or "hang up"
You can use only 2 digits Keys to dial more than 110 of your contacts
And only 3 digits to call all your contacts.
* All you have to do is to assign a speed dial short number to your contacts, then you can dial the key from the normal dialer keypad, and "J Speed Dial" will dial the required contact, also you can classify your contacts speed dial short number
* eg. you can use numbers from 10 to 19 to family, 20 to 29 to subordinates ...and so on.
* Also you can dial those contacts from the application interface just by clicking their names.
General features in "J Smart Solutions" applications:
* Very easy to setup and use
* Supports note phones and tablets, and more over provides more advanced features for them
* Highly customizable, you can customize every thing from the application interface
* Very low resources usage in terms of disk-space, memory, and processing, less than 1 MB disk-space required.
"J Speed Dial" is totally free and with no advertises.
* Full description is available in "Help" menu
* Supports English and Arabic
* See our other applications and contact us on
and on facebook:
* Try our other applications
* Feel free to send you feedback and ideas to us.
key words(Dial,Dial, Speed, Fast, Easy, Direct)
***If you like the aDialer app, please take a moment to leave a comment and 5 stars. Seems there's always those others who are quick to bash no matter what... and your comment would help to counteract some of those nay Sayers... (LOL)!
NOTE: All favorite contacts must use the "STAR" option in order to be shown via the aDialer favorites screen.
To add a favorite, open contacts and select the favorite (a.k.a. STAR) for each favorite contact. All new contacts must be saved as a Google contact type.
Hero & Eris users remember to use the "Small Device Settings" under preference.
Hi guys, hey unfortunately, No dialer app can actually take OVER the Android Operating System's Dialer. The only thing any Dialer App can do is collect the call information and then hand it off to the Android’s dialer. The Dialer app can initiate the call but once the call is in progress the Android’s default dialer takes over the call. I’m sure this is by design, because otherwise people would be able hack the phone by placing unauthorized calls without the user’s knowledge. (Does that make sense?)
However, what most of us do is simply replace the phones dialer ICON with the preferred Dialer App’s icon. This works great for standard Android phones, because all you have to do is simply drag the default dialer icon into the trash and then move the Dialer App’s icon in its place. The only caveat is that HTC phones won’t actually let you delete their dialer icon. (UGH)
If you have an HTC, the only thing you can do is add the aDialer icon on your home page.
I hope this helps to explain.
More from developer
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
Quick access to the DC Metro Map
When run for the first time, the map image will be downloaded to your sd card. You only have to do this once, so make sure to run the app before you get on the train! :)
UPDATE: better scrolling and multi screen res support
Report problems to episode6.com/boards
Wake up to Pandora, Slacker Radio, Stitcher or StreamFurious Pro!
Launch any app or shortcut as an alarm clock!
-Pick any app
-Create shortcuts or pick them from the home screen
-Launch custom “AnyCut” style intents
-Play backup alarm while launching app
-Choose a specific Pandora Station
-Experimental support for Google Listen
-Force close the app when the alarm is done
-Backup and Restore your alarm settings to you SD card
-Everything in the LITE version
-Launch even if on call
-Network test and option to play backup if the test fails
-Turn wi-fi on/off
-Wifi timeout options
-Set media volume
Warning: As of Android 2.2, AppAlarm no longer has the ability to kill other apps. A workaround (to make sure the music starts when AppAlarm does) is to always quit Pandora or Slacker (or whichever music app you launch with AppAlarm) when you're finished with it. AppAlarm still should work normally on Android 2.1 and below.
v2.0 adds ability to create home screen shortcuts to kill a single other app. Long-press an empty space on Home Screen -> Shortcuts -> 1Kill Shortcut