Internet connectivity and performance problems can arise at any moment – so how do you get faster issue resolution?
Made for IT and Network Engineers, the Epitiro app allows you to securely measure, report and troubleshoot internet service from any location – all from an Android phone.
The app runs a number of key performance and diagnostic tests, from DNS and iperf3 to traceroute and HTTP, to help you remotely identify areas of poor cellular or Wi-Fi service.
How it works:
1. Set up a myEPITIRO subscription
2. Download the free app on any Android phone
3. Use phone at problem location to run remote diagnostic tests
4. Control tests on the phone or remotely from a myEPITIRO account
5. Analyze results remotely in real-time – all results immediately available
and stored in your myEPITIRO account
• Ping any server
• Ookla speedtest
• Wi-Fi Scan
• Ports Scan
• iperf3 – TCP/UDP
Visit epitiro.com to find out more.