The ePlatform eBook and Audiobook app gives students and patrons of ePlatform enabled schools and public libraries, access to their digital collections, anywhere, anytime.
Developed by Wheelers Books, its beauty lies in its intuitive simplicity. It’s quick, simple and free to install. Within minutes you’ll be able to read your library eBooks or listen to Audiobooks anywhere, any time, on a multiple array of devices. You can even read and listen offline. Just log in once and begin reading; when you exit, your place is automatically book marked and saved so you can begin reading again with just one click.
READY TO SEE WHAT’S POSSIBLE?
1. Using the app, find your School or Public Library.
2. Login to authenticate yourself as a student of the school or library member (using your library card ID).
3. Search, browse, look inside/ sample audio, borrow and reserve.
Titles return automatically after loan period (no late fees!) or choose to return them early. Helpfully, the App also synchronises reading location, highlights, notes and settings between devices.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE EPLATFORM
ePlatform is designed to enable people of all ages to love books. It includes a raft of helpful features that students and patrons will appreciate like:
- Access to both School and Public Libraries you belong to.
- Smart Settings Wizard with ability to customise - font type, font size, spacing between letters, words and lines, background colour, lock screen in portrait or landscape. enable night mode, adjust brightness.
- Smart features to assist people with visual reading challenges like Dyslexia friendly settings.
- Define or search words when reading.
- Synchronise reading location, highlights, notes and settings between devices.
- Export highlighted text and notes from borrowed books in both text/ PDF formats.
- Reading speed control and sleep timer are available when listening to an audiobook.
- Sample any eBook or Audiobook, with no loan required.