Play against AI
- Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
- Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
- Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
- Can undo/redo all moves
- Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
- Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
- On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
- Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
- Play as guest or as a registered user
- Seek/offer match rated and unrated
- View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
- Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options while playing
- Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
- Observe current played games in the chess server or follow highest rated games
- Messages: read and send messages to other users
- Game History: you can examine or send by email all your played games
- Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
- Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
- Premove option: You can introduce the next movement in your opponent’s turn
- Option to confirm the move before sending it to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
- Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
- 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
- Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
- 2D/3D board
- Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
- Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
- Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
- Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
- Many piece sets and board styles
- Shows a dot in the side to move and can show board coordinates
- The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
- Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
- Speaks moves, checks and game results
- Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
- Option to keep the screen on while playing
You can try the Free version with ads first
Are you a true chess Warrior?
Game Features Include:
► Interactive 3D, zoom and pan around board
► 3D Chess set pieces
► 2D Chess set pieces
► 2 Player board rotation. Place the Android device on the table like a real chess board!
► 99 AI difficulty settings, from easy to difficult.
► Timed games from 5 minutes to 59 minutes.
► 2nd camera mode to focus on the piece you are currently playing.
► Stuck?, use the move hint generation feature.
► Undo & Redo moves, even after Checkmate.
► Show all the moves for the current game
► Using Undo/Redo, walk through all the moves.
► Restart a completed game from any previous point and play again.
► Save & Load games, to be replayed / analysed or finished later
► "How to Play" chess tutorial showing all the moves
► Support for "Castling", "En Passant" and "Pawn Promotion"
► No Ads or In-App purchases
* Advanced AI engine with eight levels of difficulty and opening book with more than 60000 positions
* FICS client for online gaming with Timeseal
* Local 2-player hot-seat mode
* Save on exit
* Deep Undo and Redo
Top Rated paid Brain & Puzzle Android Game! New version 1.1 fixing numerous issues.
Chess Pro 3D takes a unique twist on a classic game. With varying ease and numerous settings, you're allowed to customize your degree of difficulty to suit you, all while viewing the board in gorgeous 3D!
Become the next Master Chess Gambit! You may compete against your friends by having the quickest time, or earn achievements by beating the hardest levels. See if you can attain checkmate on the hardest level.
Chess Pro 3D uses the latest technology in emulating various skill levels. Also included are the ability to take back moves, change viewing angles and camera perspective, and a simple touch and move interface.
Download Chess Pro 3D today and become the next Chess Master!
* Optimized for latest droid device!
* Spectacular 3D Graphics
* Intuitive Chess Engine
* Various camera angles
* ability to toggle between birds eye and numerous 3D views
* Take back moves
* Fluid Chess Animation
* Different Difficulty Levels
* 10 play levels from very easy to extremely hard. There is one level for everyone no matter if your a beginner or an expert!
* Very impressive chess engine which teaches you the names of famous chess openings by showing the name of openings as you play them.
* Play Online against players from all over the world. Get started right away by playing as guest or register for an account at freechess.org (link in the app).
- Get your ranking in three different game modes (Lightning, Blitz, Standard).
- Improve your game skill by watching other players games live.
- Chat with your opponents or other people that are online.
* Send PGN files so you can review your games on your computer or anywhere you like.
* 2 player hot-seat.
* 3 Chess Board colors and 3 Chess Piece Sets.
* Clean and simple interface.
* Keeps statistics so that you can keep track of your improvement.
* Designed for both Tablet and Phone.
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it!
THE CHESS APP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Prince Kaspar's castle has many rooms in which the individual chess pieces are introduced. Depending on how much prior knowledge you bring into the chess game, you can have every piece introduced to you at your own pace. Lots of exercises are at your fingertips in which you can directly apply what you've learned.
LEARN THE CHESS RULES WITH A DIDACTIC CONCEPT
In addition, you'll find all possible finesses and secrets in the big chess book in Prince Kaspar's library such as the pawn fork, the Italian gambit, or the scholar's mate. Do you know castling or the "en passant" move yet?
Naturally Prince Kaspar is ready to play a round of chess with you at any time. First you have to defeat him, then you're allowed to also play with Capt'n Black.
# Train yourself on chess rules in an unlimited amount of practice games
# Perfect for both beginners and pros thanks to many exercises and explanations
# Animated with care and fantasy filled game ambience
# Learn professional tricks and game tactics
# Multiplayer option - Play against other gamers
iChess is now available on iPhone and iPad! http://goo.gl/1GIu67
★★★★★ "Awesome app with hell lot of puzzles. Best one seen so far !!"
★★★★★ "Its a great and functional training tool"
♟ Three difficulty levels. All puzzles are offline. No internet connection required
♟ Load your own PGN puzzle file. Chessbase CBH format not supported
♟ Hint and engine analysis with Stockfish and other engines! Or hide the Hint and avoid temptation!
♟ Bird View feature to view Solved/Failed and unseen puzzles. Or solve the difficult puzzles again!
♟ Scorecard to track your progress
♟ Mark a puzzle as favorite
♟ Master Chess openings by solving chess tactics from openings like Sicilian, Kings Indian etc (extra $)
♟ Solve puzzles from recent 2015 tournament chess games (extra $)
♟ New Material design! (thanks to Ilya Kostin)
♟ Some puzzles simply win a pawn or a piece and not necessarily end in checkmate
♟ Puzzles are arranged in increasing order of difficulty
♟ This is not an app to play chess online or play against the mobile or with friends
♟ Thanks to theweekinchess.com and pgnmentor.com for the PGN files
Follow on Google Plus http://goo.gl/Axhm4
Like on Facebook http://goo.gl/P5TXe
NOTE: 'Read Phone identity' is required to secure purchases. No private information can be accessed
★ Special introductory price.
Previously nominated for a prestigious BAFTA (Best Interactive Media) - Dinosaur Chess is the best and FUN way to learn and play chess for kids and adults of all ages.
★ Learn how to play chess with 11 bite-sized interactive lessons.
★ Over 20 mini games and puzzles.
★ Play simplified and full chess against six dinosaurs.
★ Play as a boy or girl student.
★ Incredible graphics and animation.
★ Track progress.
★ Entertaining and challenging for kids, children and adults.
★ Learning and playing chess is good for the brain.
Sign up to Professor MacDinosaur's chess class. You will grow from a hatchling fresh from the egg to a huge dinosaur ready to take on the TRex.
The action takes you through different parts of the dinosaur's world from jungles to forests. Here you learn the chess skills that will help you grow enough to defeat the other dinosaurs in battle.
★ No Ads.
★ No In-app purchases.
- Stats and player ELO rating calculation
- Informations about the game source of the problem is shown
- ELO of the problem is shown
- Copy position to clipboard as FEN string (to analyze the position for example with DroidFish)
- Buffer to store problems for offline usage
- No Advertising
Before buying this version try the free one with advertising.
Over 20,000 free chess tactics problems to learn and improve your skills in this fascinating game or just to have fun and keep your brain active!
Available 7 difficulty levels that make the puzzle proposed suitable for both beginners and chess master!
All exercises are taken from games played in the most important chess tournaments in the world.
Facebook Page: http://tinyurl.com/ideatactics
Now available for iPhones too! Tell your friends!
Chess By Post is the only cross platform chess app that keeps track of your skill level and always matches you against players of similar ability to your own. And since it is available for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phones, your can play your friends no matter what type of phone they have!
Play correspondence chess with real people online! Challenge your friends to friendly games or play ranked matches against random opponents of similar skill levels. Play as many simultaneous games as you want!
Use the move planner to freely move pieces and try out different strategies to see how the game might unfold.
Take notes about games to remember your strategies.
Export finished games to PGN format.
Chat with your opponents using the in-game message board.
Improve your ranking by playing ranked games against comparable opponents. Skill ranking updates using the classic Elo rating system to adjust your rank when you win or lose. A leaderboard view shows you how you compare to the top players.
Tap on your opponent's name to see your all-time head-to-head record against them.
Facebook integration - use Facebook to challenge your friends to a game
Chess By Post is perfect for players of all skill levels because your opponent's skill level will be adapted based on your own skill level over time.
NO ADS - NO IAP
Expansions will always be free updates.
This is an evolving game. Community input holds heavy influence on future features.
-Chess-based dungeon crawler/puzzles
-Pick up swords and shields to upgrade your piece.
-Keys, Locked Doors, Warp tiles, Maps.
-Pawns move and kill in four directions, but will only kill diagonally.
-Level Editor - play everyone's custom levels!
-Registering will allow use of the Level Editor to create new puzzle levels on chesslike.net
The more downloads we get, the more content we will create for the game. If you love playing and want more levels, get your friends to download the game, and help us reach our goals!
*Achieved* 500 Downloads = New Level Pack
1500 Downloads = New Castle and Theme
2500 Downloads = New Level Pack, Castle, and a Theme
5000 Downloads = New Piece/Game Mode
Game Design and Programming - Adam Moore @mooreinteractiv http://moore-interactive.net
Art and Game Design - Brandon Evans @loxmythart http://loxmyth.com
Music/SFX - @Beatscribe http://www.beatscribe.com
-- OST Available: https://beatscribe.bandcamp.com/album/chesslike-ost
This tactic trainer lets you practice in 3 different modes :
- Solve daily puzzles
- Solve offline puzzle packs
- Use the "Progress" mode to get random problems of your level and know your Elo rating
All puzzles are of a high quality and are guaranteed to have a unique solution. The difficulty ranges from beginner to advanced (2000+ Elo).
Other features :
- A free powerful engine to analyze the puzzles
- Level history
- Bookmark puzzles
- Several board themes
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- A simple and intuitive interface, with no useless stuff, and no weird problems
Keywords : chess puzzles, free problems, trainer, tactic, chess trainer, puzzles free, strategy
- Unlimited free play
- Tactics training
- Video lessons
- Computer opponent
Chess.com is #1 in online chess with million of members from around the globe. Chess.com is built by chess players who really love chess, not just programmers tinkering around.
This great chess game lets you play against a friend, the computer, or against an online opponent using freechess.org. Test and improve your chess skills to become a grandmaster.
2 Player Mode - Play against a friend
Computer Mode - Play against the computer
Random Opponent Mode - Play against others
* AI limited to level 5
* FICS client for online gaming with Timeseal
* Local hot-seat mode
* Save on exit
* Deep Undo and Redo
Note: This application is ad-supported and requires internet access and coarse location permissions.
Play Chess with friends or random opponents for ranking points with as many players as you like from all over the world simultaneously, and in your own time to fit your busy schedule. This unique online chess gives you the option to not play an entire game in one sitting, you play as many games as you like over a longer time period.
-Ranked Games (ELO)
-HD graphics for tablets and large phones
-Different chess sets available
-Ability to take your time making a move
-Track your wins and losses against friends
-Show what pieces have been taken
-See your opponent's previous move
-Undo your move before making your final decision
-Best chess experience for Android chess apps
-Play & learn at your own pace
-Real-time game lobby
4/5 "one of the best chess apps out there so far. Recommendable." - AndroidZoom.com
4.45/5 "Should you Download Chess Mates? Yes! Chess Mates elevates the renowned game of Chess..." - AndroidTapp.com
4/5 "It is a great app for Chess game playing aficionados" - androidappsreview.com
Give it a try, you will love it…