#1 Medical App - DRG “Taking the Pulse” U.S. Physicians Survey 2010-2018
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Drugs - Review essential drug prescribing and safety information, including adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more—for thousands of drugs
• Formulary - Access national/regional healthcare insurance formularies for co-pay tiers, quantity limits, step-therapy guidelines, prior authorization requirements, and alternatives
• Interaction Check - Identify clinically significant interactions between brand, generic, or OTC drugs and access actionable recommendations to mitigate potentially harmful effects
• Tables - Use our concise, quick-reference guides to find drug information on a wide range of topics, including ACLS protocols, drug class comparisons, endocarditis prophylaxis, vaccinations, Zika virus, and more!
• Calculators - Quickly access dosing calculators, medical equations, and more tools for easy use at the point of care
• Guidelines - View patient-specific recommendations from our library of evidence-based clinical guidelines—designed to be used in under a minute
• Pill ID - Quickly identify and verify drugs by imprint code, color, shape, or other attributes
• Notifications - Scan brief summaries of practice-changing news from the medical literature as well as important updates from CDC and FDA
In addition, disease information, alternative medications, labs, ICD-10 codes, and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription.