The ePRINTit app is part of a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a secure experience. It allows you to print to the ePRINTit network of over 36,000 Public Print Locations. For more information, visit www.eprintit.com.
• Printing on-the-go! Take advantage of the ePRINTit network of over 36,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, PostNET, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.(2)
How it works:
1. Open the ePRINTit app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc).
2. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
4. Go to your selected public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
• Works on Android 4.0.1 to 7.1
(1) Usage of ePRINTit Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 4.0.1 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the ePRINTit app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(2) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.