eTutor is a software suite designed for the preparation, administration and evaluation of classroom tests, in security, on local networks, also without Internet connection.
The package consists of three independent components currently available for Windows and OSX: eTutor EDITOR, to create and process the Tests, eTutor SERVER/eTutor CLIENT to manage and evaluate the Tests.
With eTutor the teacher has a useful tool to obtain, at any time of the year, summative and formative assessments.
eTutor CLIENT is the suite component that allows to perform the Test, on the candidate device, interacting with eTutor SERVER running on the teacher-workstation.
With eTutor CLIENT the candidate can:
- view and answer the questions, driven by the brief instructions for every typology;
- confirm the answer or skip the question;
- view the remaining time for the current question, if the teacher enabled the Test timing;
- preview the remaining questions, if the teacher enabled it.
- view, at the end of Test, statistics of correct / wrong questions, if the teacher enabled it.