- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
- Scan directly to your Android device.
- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud PrintTM to use this function.)
- NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.
*Memory card needed for printing and scanning.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud Print(TM), you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/).
*To use the NFC function, both your mobile device and your machine need to support NFC. There are some mobile devices with NFC that cannot work with this function. Please visit our support website (http://solutions.brother.com/) for a list of supported mobile devices.
[Compatible Print Settings]
- Paper Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
- Media Type -
- Copies -
Up to 5
*Compatible print settings will depend on the selected device and function.
[Compatible Scan Settings]
- Document Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
Card (2.16" x 3.58" / 55 x 91 mm)
- Scan Type -
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
(print, printer, scan, scanner, photo, pic, image, AIO, document, PDF, JPEG, Brother, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text)
You can be printing in minutes with just a couple lines of code. It's as simple as creating your intent, adding your ESC formatted string and start the (service) intent. Printing is done in the background. Printing from a windows device will require using our supplied API. Unlicensed version is limited to 100 characters and adds the driver name as a header.
Share a POS printer on your windows box and print to it with your android app (through our android print app)
Print html formatted tables, from web browser via share page. More html formatting to come!
Click here for more details http://www.qsrtechnologies.com/aboutposdriver.html
Tip. When plugging in USB/USB Serial, check "default" so that the driver will auto recognize the device whenever it is plugged in (i.e. after being inadvertently unplugged)
Note: You may have to reconfigure and/or re-accept the USB device permissions when rebooting the android device
Android OS Ver4.0以降
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Android smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
OS 2.2 or above
Built for Dell laser printers, Dell Mobile Print is a free app for direct printing of photos, documents, web content and more, on supported Dell printers on a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Read more on supported printers.
Supported Dell Printers:
V525w, V725w, 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, 1235cn, 1250cn, B1260dn, B1265dnf, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, c1660W, 1710n, 1720dn, c1760nw, c1765nf, c1765nfw, 1815dn, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn/cdn, 2155cn/cdn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, 3010cn, 3100cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dnf, C3760n/dn, C3765dnf, 5100cn, 5110cn, 5130cn, 5210n, 5230n/dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7130cn, 7330dn. Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Word documents (.doc and .docx files)
- Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files)
- Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files)
- PDF documents
- Google Docs
- Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files)
- SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty.
SANEDroid utilises cross-compiled binaries based on source from the SANE project (http://www.sane-project.org) modified to be compatible with the Android platform.
Currently, the following network-enabled hardware is supported:
- Canon PIXMA MP600R
- Canon PIXMA MP620
- Canon PIXMA MP640
- Canon PIXMA MP970
- Canon PIXMA MP980
- Canon PIXMA MP990
- Canon PIXMA MX340
- Canon PIXMA MX350
- Canon PIXMA MX410
- Canon PIXMA MX420
- Canon PIXMA MX430 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX510 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX700
- Canon PIXMA MX710 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX850
- Canon PIXMA MX860
- Canon PIXMA MX870
- Canon PIXMA MX880 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX882
- Canon PIXMA MX885
- Canon PIXMA MX890 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX7600
- Epson AcuLaser CX11NF
- Epson ES-H7200
- Epson GT-20000
- Epson Artisan 700
- Epson Artisan 800
- Epson EP-801A
- Epson EP-901A
- Epson EP-901F
- Epson ES-H300
- Epson Expression 10000XL
- Epson GT-2500
- Epson LP-A500
- Epson LP-M5000
- Epson LP-M5500
- Epson LP-M5500F
- Epson LP-M5600
- Epson LP-M6000
- Epson ME Office 700FW
- Epson PM-A840S
- Epson PM-T990
- Epson PX-501A
- Epson PX-601F
- Epson Stylus NX400
- Epson Stylus NX410 Series
- Epson Stylus Office BX600FW
- Epson Stylus Office TX600FW
- Epson Stylus Photo PX700W
- Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW
- Epson Stylus Photo TX700W
- Epson Stylus Photo TX800FW
- Epson Stylus SX400
- Epson Stylus SX410 Series
- Epson Stylus SX600FW
- Epson Stylus TX400
- Epson Stylus TX410 Series
- Epson WorkForce 600
- Fujitsu fi-5000N
- Fujitsu fi-6000NS
- ScanSnap fi-6010N
- ScanSnap N1800
- Kodak ESP 5200
- Kodak Hero 9.1
- Samsung SCX-3205W
- Samsung SCX-4500W
For a full listing of SANE supported devices please refer to http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html.
HotSpot Manager works connected to Mikrotik User Manager and prints to a thermal ESC/POS compatible Epson printer with network support (wifi or ethernet) to issue paper tickets.
Infinitel HotSpot Manager supports as many Mikrotik User Manager profiles as you need. You can set your Mikrotik User Manager to set tickets duration in minutes, hours, days or weeks and print them with a single touch.
The app allows you to setup many options:
- Setup as many profiles/credits as needed.
- Define the username prefix and length.
- Define the password length.
- Define list of predefined reusable usernames
- Customize main screen logo.
- Protect settings with password.
- Define a customized ticket/voucher:
- Format your text font: bold, underlined, double tall, double wide.
- Align it to left, center or right.
- Print your custom logo.
- Print a QRCode to access hotspot captive portal and autofill username.
- Use the QRCode to redirect your users to a page of your choice after login.
- Set autocut paper if printer supports it.
You can find a detailed user's manual on developers page.
HotSpot Manager is compatible with Mikrotik RouterOS 4.17, 5.12 or higher.
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
More from developer
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word and Excel files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.2 or higher
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*3/800/810/835/837*3/1430
Expression Home XP-200*3/XP-202/XP-203/XP-205*3/XP-207*3/XP-211/XP-212/XP-214/XP-215*3/XP-300*3/XP-302*3/XP-303*3/XP-305*3/XP-306*3/XP-310*3/XP-312*3/XP-313*3/XP-315*3/XP-400*3/XP-402*3/XP-403*3/XP-405*3/XP-406*3/XP-410*3/XP-412*3/XP-413*3/XP-415*3/XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3/XP-850*3
Expression Premium XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3
Expression Photo XP-850*3
2013 Expression Photo and Expression Premium Series*4
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*3/NX510/NX515/NX530*3/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*3/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*3/840/845*3/2520/2530*3/2540*3/3520*3/3530*3/3540*3/7510*3/7520*3
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*3/4020*3/4023*3/4090*3/4520*3/4530*3/4533*3/4540*3/4590*3
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Only available through remote print functionality
*2 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*3 Remote print functionality is also available
*4 Remote print, Copy functionalities are also available.
Expression Photo XP-950
Expression Premium XP-810/XP-710/XP-615/XP-610/XP-510
Epson Creative Print is designed for fun, personalization of your photos. With this app, you can print your photos from Facebook, print directly onto CD/DVDs, create customize greeting cards, personalize stationery and turn your photos into a fun coloring book project. Adds a whole new creative dimension to your photos.
• Print Your Facebook Photos – Browse and print 4x6 photos from your albums to share as a memorable keepsake.
• Print on CD/DVDs - Create artwork from your photos and print directly onto an inkjet printable CD or DVD using an Epson printer.
• Custom Greeting Cards – Make a personalized greeting card using your photos and even personalize it with your own handwriting.
• Personal Stationery – Choose between lined templates (such a graph or music paper), calendars or embed your photo as a watermark
• Coloring Book - Choose a photo and create an outlined coloring book project that you can print and color as a fun project for your kids
* Compatible with Android devices . Requires OS Ver 2.2 or later.
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
File formats and Activities supported and not supported
Epson iProjection supports the following file formats:
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.6)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For a complete list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All products with direct connection
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8150/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/Z8250/Z8255
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
PowerLite Pro G5550/G5650WNL/G5750WUNL/G5950NL/Z8050W
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
-Print sample receipt.
-Print customized receipt.
-Observe printer status.
- Directly scan to your Android device
- Edit scanned pages – multi-page rotation or re-ordering
- Send scanned files via email
- Send saved data to other applications, or to cloud services including Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.*
*Applications must be installed on your Android device.
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
- Autosize recognition, deskew, auto image type recognition, blank page skip
- Multi-page rotation and re-ordering
How to Connect
Follow your scanner guide to connect your scanner via Wi-Fi® or AP direct connect mode.
EPSON and WorkForce are registered trademarks. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2014 Epson America, Inc.