- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
- Scan directly to your Android device.
- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud PrintTM to use this function.)
- NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.
*Memory card needed for printing and scanning.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud Print(TM), you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/).
*To use the NFC function, both your mobile device and your machine need to support NFC. There are some mobile devices with NFC that cannot work with this function. Please visit our support website (http://solutions.brother.com/) for a list of supported mobile devices.
[Compatible Print Settings]
- Paper Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
- Media Type -
- Copies -
Up to 5
*Compatible print settings will depend on the selected device and function.
[Compatible Scan Settings]
- Document Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
Card (2.16" x 3.58" / 55 x 91 mm)
- Scan Type -
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
(print, printer, scan, scanner, photo, pic, image, AIO, document, PDF, JPEG, Brother, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text)
It supports Bluetooth Printing in Android OS.
Bluetooth Smart Printing
It enables you to choose printing quality, color, margin during Bluetooth printing in Android.
Downloading will make the application be merged into send/ share burton of default printing function to add option change.
Quality option: High, Normal, Draft
Color option: Color, Black & White
Margin Option: to adjust margin according to paper size
Printer selection: to browse and select the bluetooth printer.
In addition to wireless printing*1 capabilities for photos*2 & documents*3 from smart devices, you can also scan & save photos & documents to your phone.
If you would like, you can monitor Print Status (e.g. ink remaining) and view the online instruction manual.
-Easy to choose paper size and media type
-Easy to print up to 39 different photos
-Bordered or borderless prints
-Seamlessly scan & save photos as PDF or JPEG
-Optimized document printing for MS Office & pdf files*4*5*6
-Upon activating PPS, auto printer-search under the wireless network becomes available
- Easily print Web pages from your browser by choosing PPS from “Share”
-Online instruction manual*7, for your reference
-In case of low ink, you can check ink and buy them online. Energy-saving & silent mode settings are also available*7
*1: In order to access PIXMA printing capabilities, printers must be connected to a wireless network
*2: Only jpeg files supported
*3: Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display properly on the screen.
*4: Appropriate printer-settings required. Document-print icon may not appear in the main menu if not set correctly.
*5: Function not available in certain countries or regions. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
""*6: Function available for Android 3.0.0 and above. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
*7: Not available for some printers
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6500 series, MG7100 series
Devices running Android 2.3.3 and later
Japanese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper
Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.5x28 cm), A4, A5, 4""x6"" (10x15 cm), 5""x7"" (13x18 cm), 8""x10"" (20x25 cm), A3, A3+ (13""x19"" 33x48 cm ), 10""x12"" (25x30 cm)
*8: The media type & paper size depend on your printer specification
Android OS Ver4.0以降
To run this application you need to install two components. One is the printer server running on your Windows based PC (print4a.exe) which you can download from our Homepage (www.limbsoft.npage.de). This software is absolute free!!
As second component download this app (printer4a.apk) and install on your Android device.
SANEDroid utilises cross-compiled binaries based on source from the SANE project (http://www.sane-project.org) modified to be compatible with the Android platform.
Currently, the following network-enabled hardware is supported:
- Canon PIXMA MP600R
- Canon PIXMA MP620
- Canon PIXMA MP640
- Canon PIXMA MP970
- Canon PIXMA MP980
- Canon PIXMA MP990
- Canon PIXMA MX340
- Canon PIXMA MX350
- Canon PIXMA MX410
- Canon PIXMA MX420
- Canon PIXMA MX430 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX510 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX700
- Canon PIXMA MX710 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX850
- Canon PIXMA MX860
- Canon PIXMA MX870
- Canon PIXMA MX880 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX882
- Canon PIXMA MX885
- Canon PIXMA MX890 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX7600
- Epson AcuLaser CX11NF
- Epson ES-H7200
- Epson GT-20000
- Epson Artisan 700
- Epson Artisan 800
- Epson EP-801A
- Epson EP-901A
- Epson EP-901F
- Epson ES-H300
- Epson Expression 10000XL
- Epson GT-2500
- Epson LP-A500
- Epson LP-M5000
- Epson LP-M5500
- Epson LP-M5500F
- Epson LP-M5600
- Epson LP-M6000
- Epson ME Office 700FW
- Epson PM-A840S
- Epson PM-T990
- Epson PX-501A
- Epson PX-601F
- Epson Stylus NX400
- Epson Stylus NX410 Series
- Epson Stylus Office BX600FW
- Epson Stylus Office TX600FW
- Epson Stylus Photo PX700W
- Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW
- Epson Stylus Photo TX700W
- Epson Stylus Photo TX800FW
- Epson Stylus SX400
- Epson Stylus SX410 Series
- Epson Stylus SX600FW
- Epson Stylus TX400
- Epson Stylus TX410 Series
- Epson WorkForce 600
- Fujitsu fi-5000N
- Fujitsu fi-6000NS
- ScanSnap fi-6010N
- ScanSnap N1800
- Kodak ESP 5200
- Kodak Hero 9.1
- Samsung SCX-3205W
- Samsung SCX-4500W
For a full listing of SANE supported devices please refer to http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
Important notice: Your printer MUST support PDF direct print for this app!
With pdf.printer, you can print your PDF documents uncomplicated and fast. All you need is a printer with support for PDF direct print. Print to any of your network printers and use printing options for your print jobs. No server, no additional software, no internet connection required!
pdf.printer now supports secure print job options for a seamless integration into Enterprise Secure Print solutions.
* Integrated file browser for PDF documents
* Direct print to any network printer using LPR or RAW
* Print to Enterprise Secure Print solutions (set username for print jobs)
* Set number of copies
* Set duplex printing options
* Set color/bw printing
* Print page ranges
Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Android smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
OS 2.2 or above
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/ emails / email attachments/ web pages/ image from camera.
> Supports contents at Google Drive / Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free for image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported for direct printing.
More from developer
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word and Excel files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.2 or higher
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*3/800/810/835/837*3/1430
Expression Home XP-200*3/XP-202/XP-203/XP-205*3/XP-207*3/XP-211/XP-212/XP-214/XP-215*3/XP-300*3/XP-302*3/XP-303*3/XP-305*3/XP-306*3/XP-310*3/XP-312*3/XP-313*3/XP-315*3/XP-400*3/XP-402*3/XP-403*3/XP-405*3/XP-406*3/XP-410*3/XP-412*3/XP-413*3/XP-415*3/XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3/XP-850*3
Expression Premium XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3
Expression Photo XP-850*3
2013 Expression Photo and Expression Premium Series*4
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*3/NX510/NX515/NX530*3/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*3/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*3/840/845*3/2520/2530*3/2540*3/3520*3/3530*3/3540*3/7510*3/7520*3
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*3/4020*3/4023*3/4090*3/4520*3/4530*3/4533*3/4540*3/4590*3
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Only available through remote print functionality
*2 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*3 Remote print functionality is also available
*4 Remote print, Copy functionalities are also available.
Expression Photo XP-950
Expression Premium XP-810/XP-710/XP-615/XP-610/XP-510
Epson Creative Print is designed for fun, personalization of your photos. With this app, you can print your photos from Facebook, print directly onto CD/DVDs, create customize greeting cards, personalize stationery and turn your photos into a fun coloring book project. Adds a whole new creative dimension to your photos.
• Print Your Facebook Photos – Browse and print 4x6 photos from your albums to share as a memorable keepsake.
• Print on CD/DVDs - Create artwork from your photos and print directly onto an inkjet printable CD or DVD using an Epson printer.
• Custom Greeting Cards – Make a personalized greeting card using your photos and even personalize it with your own handwriting.
• Personal Stationery – Choose between lined templates (such a graph or music paper), calendars or embed your photo as a watermark
• Coloring Book - Choose a photo and create an outlined coloring book project that you can print and color as a fun project for your kids
* Compatible with Android devices . Requires OS Ver 2.2 or later.
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
File formats and Activities supported and not supported
Epson iProjection supports the following file formats:
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.6)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For a complete list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All products with direct connection
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8150/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/Z8250/Z8255
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
PowerLite Pro G5550/G5650WNL/G5750WUNL/G5950NL/Z8050W
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
- Directly scan to your Android device
- Edit scanned pages – multi-page rotation or re-ordering
- Send scanned files via email
- Send saved data to other applications, or to cloud services including Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.*
*Applications must be installed on your Android device.
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
- Autosize recognition, deskew, auto image type recognition, blank page skip
- Multi-page rotation and re-ordering
How to Connect
Follow your scanner guide to connect your scanner via Wi-Fi® or AP direct connect mode.
EPSON and WorkForce are registered trademarks. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2014 Epson America, Inc.
-Print sample receipt.
-Print customized receipt.
-Observe printer status.