Experience the game they're calling "Point, Click & Die" - Now even more terrifying!
Night Whisper Lane is the 1st authentic Survival Horror gaming experience specifically designed for Mobile Devices that merges classic “Point and Click” gameplay with a “Turn-Based Battle System” to help you fend off whatever evil awaits you in this seemingly endless labyrinth.
WARNING/DANGER: There are many hidden traps and deadly encounters on your journey that can and will kill your character! Be mindful of what you interact with as you look for items to solve puzzles and unlock doors & passages.
- Original Survival Horror Gaming Experience specifically made for Mobile Devices
- Multiple Game Endings
-“Point and Click” gameplay featuring an engaging “Turn-Based Battle System”
- Authentic Survival Horror Story, even down to the camp
- Startling 3D rendered rooms and areas with a hint of surreal
- Gruesome booby-traps are hidden, some more deadly than others
- Challenging Enemy/Boss Battles
- Variety of items, weapons, health packs and other secrets to uncover
- Eerie soundtrack
- Auto Game save feature works in the background
- Animated Boss Battles
- Help / How To Play section in Main Menu
- Restore Save File from death from Booby-Trap
- In Game Maps
- Boss Rush Mode (Added in Version 2.0.0)
Weapons & ammunition are scarce so keep an eye out for them and manage them wisely because fighting empty handed is certain death.
You will need to trust your instincts, wit and memory to uncover the mystery behind the house and its connection to a mystifying femme fatal. Will you survive long enough to escape from the terror on Night Whisper Lane?
Make sure to restore your character's health by using Bandages and First-Aid kits especially if you have a sneaky suspicion a trap or encounter is lurking around. This concludes the Survival Guide.
Become a fan!
Come join us on Facebook and Twitter!
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/EpxGames
Twitter - http://twitter.com/EPXGames
Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/EPXGames
Homepage - http://www.epxgames.com
If you like the game, a rating goes along way in helping the game get more exposure
If you have any issues please drop us an email -firstname.lastname@example.org