The Epygi iQall mobile application allows you to make calls from your Android smartphone via Epygi QX IP PBXs, both premised and cloud-based. After installing iQall on your smartphone and configuring it with IP PBX, you can easily dial the desired number. It uses the IP PBX to establish calls between your smartphone and the dialed numbers anywhere in the world. The IP PBX will place an initial call to your smartphone before connecting to the dialed number, therefore the call to your smartphone will be FREE if you have a mobile service plan with free inbound calls. Also, since the connection to the dialed number is established by the IP PBX, you don’t need to pay for that connection on your smartphone, even for long-distance and international calls. This way your company’s mobile phone calling cost will decrease significantly.
Benefits You’ll Get:
• Make FREE local or international calls on your smartphone.
• Call anyone via your smartphone’s iQall application rather than using your mobile plan.
• With the iQall mobile toggling leave or enter the office unnoticed, while talking on the phone.
• Never miss an important call, get notified when someone tried contacting you on your office extension.
• Stay in the loop, get a notification on your smartphone, when a voicemail is received on your office extension.
• Lower your mobile phone bill.