Form and function combined!
To Open: Long Press on Home Screen-> Wallpapers-> Live Wallpapers
Goto Settings -> Accessibility
-- Enable Accessibility
-- Enable SMS Text Size
Launch the Application and change font sizes appropriately.
Launch the messaging app and view the font size
This will only change the font size inside the stock android messaging (sms) application and the stock android google talk application.
If you have a suggestion or if this application does not work for you please leave (descriptive/constructive) feedback. Thanks.
KitKat Launcher Prime unlocks all features of KitKat Launcher.
Transparent Smart Status Bar with Notifications, Gestures and Transition Effects are only available on KitKat Launcher Prime edition.
You need to install KitKat Launcher (Free) on your device, Click here to download and install KitKat Launcher .
KitKat Launcher Prime Features:
1. Transparent KitKat Status Bar clone for Android 4.0.3-4.3 devices.
2. Smart Status Bar to reach original Status Bar at Fullscreen mode. (for Android 4.0.3-4.3 Devices).
3. Smart Status Bar Controller widget for Android 4.0.3-4.3 devices.
4. Gestures. (Swipe Up/Down - Pinch In/Out - Double Tap)
5. Desktop Transition Effects. (Standard - Tablet - Zoom In/Out - Rotate Up/Down)
6. App Drawer Transition Effects. (Standard - Card Stack - Tablet - Zoom In/Out - Rotate Up/Down - Cube In/Out)
7. The closest KK visual theme and more features than official Android 4.4 KK launcher.
8. Other features of KitKat Launcher.
- Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
- KitKat is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.
This is a full 14 day trial to give you plenty of time to get to grips with everything Floatifications has to offer :)
The unlocker can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=robj.floating.notificationsunlocker
For this to show you need to enable it per app, long press the last icon in the app list to see how.
Then in Settings choose if it should show in fullscreen, or non fullscreen apps. Or both :)
Themes for FN can be found both on the Play Store (search "FN Theme") or on XDA (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2283623)
Any issues, requests or suggestions?
Follow us on Twitter (@FNforAndroid)
Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/floatingnotifications)
Circle us on Google Plus (http://gplus.to/chatheads)
Get beta access by joining the community (http://gplus.to/fnbeta)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Icon by FineTalent of XDA - http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4841935
App integration - Android 4.2 or Lower
FN is not able to make notifications disappear from your status bar. An app cannot dismiss another apps notification.
However, if you want any of your favourite apps to either make their status bar notification disappear when you dismiss the corresponding Floating Notification, or vica versa, you can point them to this page where they can add Floatifications integration:
This is NOT Halo. There are no popups of full apps and nor will there ever be. If that is what you are after unfortunately you will not find it here.
HOWEVER, if you are running a custom ROM which supports Halo then you there is a setting to open any notifications from FN in a Halo window.
The extension library and wiki can be found here:
- Some Samsung devices might start reading aloud, this is a known Samsung bug, it is not something I can fix however a number of possible fixes can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnzjI And you can see Samsung's response to the issue here http://goo.gl/l1E3d
- Swipe keyboard input on some Samsung devices might stop working (typing only), again, this is a known Samsung bug, it is not something I can fix
If you receive no notifications
Do you have other accessibility services enabled? If so disable them, enable Floatifications, then re enable them. If this fails to work please email me and I'll help you set it up.
Known issues (not caused by this app)
- If you are on 4.2 and using the screen on option, when you phone is locked, instead of the usual screen timeout of 10 - 40 seconds (depending on device) it'll instead use your normal display timeout (the one you set in your display settings) - this could result in battery drain is your normal timeout is long ( >1 min)
- If you are on Sense 5 and using the lock screen option, any touch can unlock the phone, this is a known Sense issue
There is a single advert located at the bottom of the main settings screen; no adverts are shown or downloaded while the settings screen is not displayed.
Battery use is low, the wallpaper updates once per minute when visible.
This is a live wallpaper and does not install an icon in the application tray. To use the live wallpaper select it in the settings of your device after it has been installed; this is usually accessed from the home screen menu. The live wallpaper settings screen can be shown using a 'Settings' button at the bottom of the live wallpaper preview.
* Permissions Used
android.permission.INTERNET - This is used by the Google AdMob Library for the advert on the settings screen.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This is used by the Google AdMob Library for the advert on the settings screen.
* Bug Reporting
There is a bug reporting form built in to the application that is accessed via the menu on the settings screen. Please try to describe as best you can, and in as much detail as you can, the problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred. The bug reporting form uses an email client of the user's choosing to send the problem description and the application's internal log. No personal data is sent and the full email can be reviewed before it is sent. If your problem prevents you from accessing the bug reporting form then please report the issue via email or using a 'Report' button if one is displayed.
* Device Support
This live wallpaper is designed to run on devices running Android 2.2 and above that support live wallpapers. It has been tested under various emulator configurations, an HTC Desire running Android 2.2 and a Samsung Galaxy S3 running 4.1. We apologise if the application does not work on your Android 2.2 or above device; please report the issue so that we can try to resolve it.