La aplicación Equifax Mobile te ofrece:
*Puntaje Crediticio Equifax/ Infocorp: Cómo te califica la principal central de riesgos del Perú.
*Listado de deudas vigentes con el sistema financiero
*Tips financieros para cuidar tu salud financiera
Ante cualquier consulta, puedes comunicarte con: email@example.com
Get your Experian® Credit Score, plus so much more! Use the new freecreditscore.com™ app for Android™ to get notified when there’s a change to your credit, see how your Score changes over time, set credit goals, and use the Score Planner to understand how life events could positively or negatively affect your Credit Score. With enrollment in freecreditscore.com, members can now enjoy true hands-on Credit Score Monitoring on Android.
Not a member yet? Download the app for free, explore our credit education content, estimate your Experian Credit Score with our Score Planner, or sign up for a 7-day free trial membership to get your Experian Credit Score to see all the benefits of membership (credit card required). After trial, full membership is just $9.99 per month if you love it, or cancel anytime directly in the app with just a few taps.
The revolutionary freecreditscore.com app for Android gives members unlimited access to their interactive Experian Credit Score and Credit Report. Tap, spin and interact with your full credit picture in a completely re-imagined way.
• Experian Credit Score – See your Score history on an interactive graph to gain insights into how and why your Score is changing. Find out which factors are helping and hurting your Score.
• Credit Summary – The Credit Summary Wheel can help you easily see the five key areas that most influence your Experian Credit Score to help you better understand your credit.
• Score Planner™ – Our interactive Score Planner lets you see how various credit decisions, like applying for a loan or paying off debt, could positively or negatively affect your Experian Credit Score. Score Planner is available to members and non-members.
• Credit Monitoring & Alerts – We alert you to any key changes such as new credit accounts opened in your name, an address change or inquiries on any of your accounts. Get notified when there is a change to your credit or your Score, or when your monthly credit statement is available.
• Credit Reports & Monthly Statements – As a member, you get unlimited access to your Experian Credit Report where you can see details on all your credit accounts, and your Monthly Credit Statement, a monthly snapshot of all your vital credit information.
• Identity Protection – We work to keep your identity your own with daily identity theft monitoring, dedicated Fraud Resolution Support to help you handle any suspicious activity, and a $50,000 Product Guarantee.* Membership includes access to a live Fraud Resolution Representative 7 days per week.
• Credit Resources – We offer the latest credit information you need to help understand your Credit Score including: Videos and a Credit Glossary.
If you’re already a freecreditscore.com member, just sign in with your Username and Password. Understanding your credit has never been easier with freecreditscore.com for Android.
*Due to New York state law restrictions, the freecreditscore.com Guarantee cannot be offered to residents of New York.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
This is a useful App for reviewing your credit file on the go. With this App you get:
• Unlimited access to your Equifax credit file – at your fingertips when you need it
• Expert tips to help you understand your credit report – and how it can help you get the credit you want
• Receive credit alerts when changes are made to your file and help protect you from ID Fraud
• Comprehensive support from our Customer Care team
This App will help you access your free credit report and how you can use it to improve your Credit Score, which can help you get more favourable rates from lenders. Do your credit check while on the move!
If you are already an Equifax Member you can download the App now and type in your Member Login details.
If you are new to Equifax, you will need to register before you can access your credit information on the App.
Enter any credit card number and Credit Card will tell you:
- whether or not it's valid by using Luhn's algorithm
- country where the card was issued
- name of the entity that issued the card
- type of card (EX. debit/credit, visa electron...)
- entity's office phone number
Use Credit Card to validate a card before performing any transaction, great for merchants.
Credit Manager will calculate the payment schedule, and will calculate the outstanding balance of the loan. You will always know how much you have left to pay and how much you are ahead of schedule.
- The calculation of the payment schedule (Standard / Anuitet)
- Keeping statistics on completed payment
- Calculation of the outstanding balance on the loan
- A reminder of the next payment (only Credit Manager PRO)
- (NEW) Changing the interest rate (only Credit Manager PRO)
- Protection against accidental deletion of important loans
- (NEW) Blocking access to the data by password (only Credit Manager PRO)
Now you can check your credit score for free using the MyScore Android app on Google Play! We provide a free trial and unlimited credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus. We offer unlimited access to all three credit reports and credit scores and complementary credit monitoring to ensure you are not a victim of fraud and identity theft. Download our new free app today and check your scores and reports!
With the MyScore app you will receive:
■ Free 3-Bureau Report and Scores from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion
■ Customize your alerts to be notified of key changes to your credit file
■ Dedicated ID Theft Assistance and Insurance
■ Credit Score Monitoring with Custom Alerts
■ Social Security Number Monitoring - Receive an alert if your SSN is found on suspected Internet trading sites.
What is a credit score?
A credit score summarizes your entire credit report information into one number. This number is calculated by a mathematical equation that evaluates many types of information from your credit report at that particular credit-reporting agency. By comparing this information to the patterns in thousands of past credit reports, scoring identifies your level of credit risk. Your score tells a lender how likely you are to repay a loan, or make credit payments on time. The higher your score is, the better chance you have of getting the credit you apply for.
How is my credit score used?
Credit scores are one of the main tools creditors, employers, insurance and finance companies rely on to determine your creditworthiness. Your score is a quick snapshot that is often used when credit decisions are made quickly. Creditors may also obtain your full credit report, to access more detailed information to aide their decision on your level of risk.
Each of the national credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, also offers industry-specific scores and methods to check credit. An industry-specific credit report score allows lenders in the various industries to better assess certain factors in your credit file. For instance, a lender in the automotive finance industry might request a score model that more closely evaluates your auto loan payment history. The actual score is based on the credit data available in your file with that credit reporting agency, and may vary from one to another. Your credit score rating may also vary, depending on the credit report score model requested (Auto specific, mortgage, etc).
How is my credit score calculated?
There are many types of score factors that can have a positive or negative effect on your score. The factors are listed in order of the degree to which they affect your score negatively, meaning that the factor listed first is what most decreased your score. Some examples of score factors include but are not limited to:
• Too many inquiries (how often you apply for credit)
• Too many serious delinquencies (how timely your account payments are)
• Too many recently opened accounts (how often you have opened new lines of credit recently)
• Average balance of revolving accounts is too high (what you owe vs. available)
• Too few mortgage accounts (what types of credit do you use)
How often is my credit report updated?
In general, creditors forward information to the credit reporting agencies monthly. The day of the month that each individual creditor sends updates varies. In other words, we might receive an update from creditor A on the first of every month and from creditor B on the 11th of every month, etc.
Credit Scoring 101. We will break down the five categories of a credit score and then we will break down those into sub categories so even if you know absolutely nothing about a credit score, now you will know all of the basics...that is where it starts.
CEP is not just a credit education company but we believe that is where it must start. The more you know about how a score is calculated the more likely you are to maintain that score as efficiently as possible.
Please be mindful, this is exactly what it says...the basics. It is a very short, quick and FREE educational crash course.
We are just getting started so if you have ANY questions or requests please feel free to ask. We will be adding a lot of great, very useful information, from how to be sure that there are no mistakes on your credit report and how to actually correct those very same mistakes.
You ask it and we will answer it!
Credit Enhancement Pro
Your Score. Your Life. Your Freedom. TM
Monitor & Protect Your Credit, Quickly and Conveniently
Our app starts at the Dashboard, which shows you your current TransUnion credit score and seamlessly connects you to a variety of credit information categories like alerts, accounts and inquiries.
With the TransUnion Mobile App you can:
- Check your TransUnion credit score to see where you stand
- Learn what’s influencing your TransUnion score, so you can take positive action
- Get alerts of critical TransUnion credit report changes to help protect against ID theft
- Immediately block & unblock access to your TransUnion report, right from your device
- See your credit accounts to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
- Review credit inquiries to see if others have applied for credit in your name so you can protect against credit fraud
- View public records associated with your name to discover liens and get the latest on legal proceedings
- Verify your personal information to ensure timely and accurate communication
Join More Than 11 Million TransUnion Credit Management Product Users
TransUnion Interactive, Inc. is the consumer subsidiary of TransUnion, a global leader in credit information and information management services, which maintains credit histories on approximately 500 million consumers around the globe.
Mint Bills is from the creators of TurboTax, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Credit improvement is the first step if you are planning to buy a home, re-finance a loan or make another major purchase such as a car. This guide is a credit booster ‘bible’ and reveals everything you need to know to improve and protect your credit rating.
Here are just SOME of the information you will find inside...................
★ 3 top credit agencies and how to keep tabs on them.
★4 ways the credit bureau's look at your lending history - and how important each view is.
★3 ways to boost your credit score (and it's not just paying your bills).
★10 steps to protecting your identity from thieves who may destroy your credit on their joyride across the country.
★4 steps to take right away if you think you've been a victim of identity theft. It may not be too late.
★5 common credit mistakes you may commit if you don't know about them in advance.
★How not having any debts may actually hurt your credit score karma.
★How to dispute bad marks on your credit report.
★After you contact the credit bureau about an error in your credit report, make sure you contact these people next.
★The truth about "free credit reports" online.
★3 ways to start building up trust after a major credit disaster.
★When to consider declaring bankruptcy.
★5 organizations that can help you when you're in over your head.
★When you should fear credit repair companies.
★6 common scams some credit repair companies try and pull.
★How to use your bank as an ally in your fight against bad credit.
★5 ways to curb your spending habit.
★How to automatically cut down on your spending without beating yourself up.
★6 ideas for adding extra dollars to your monthly income.
★4 steps to preparing ahead of time for financial emergencies.
★The secret to changing the way you think about money.
★7 most common reasons why credit scores are lowered.
★3 reasons why change in your life is not always a good thing.
★How a simple phone call may help out your credit.
★When a "late fee" is easily waived.
★The secret to setting short-term goals to repair your credit yourself.
★When seemingly small differences in credit scores can have a huge impact on the interest you pay.
★How to set your finances on autopilot.
★When refinancing is the best option.
★What you should always know before talking to a lender.
★How to encourage a potential lender to look at you instead of your credit rating.
★How to make paying your bills easier on yourself.
★How you can take advantage of being a student while trying to repair your credit.
★The secret to handling student loans (and when you may be able to award yourself a six month grace period on paying your bills).
★When to take out a loan to repay your debts.
★Which "cash advance" agencies to stay away from (or you risk destroying your credit).
★6 ways to handle the stress of being in debt.
★credit score monitor.
And there's MUCH more ..................
All this credit boostin' information is yours for just $10.77.
Get instant alerts to suspicious charges posted to your accounts.
BillGuard tracks your spending, protects your cards from fraud, and helps you save money with simple budgeting that actually works.
★ "Best Android Apps of 2014" - Google ★
★ "Best Apps To Manage Your Money" - CNN ★
★ "For spending analytics and advanced alerts on possible fraudulent activity, nothing beats BillGuard." - iMore ★
NEW! ID PROTECTION
BillGuard now includes identity theft protection powered by Experian, the largest U.S. credit bureau.
If you're an Experian ProtectMyID® member, login to BillGuard using your ProtectMyID® credentials and you'll begin receiving credit and identity alerts right in BillGuard.
Want to know when ID protection will be available for you? Sign up here to be notified:
TRACK your spending:
✔ Powerful spending meter and budgeting at a glance.
✔ Know exactly what you’re spending, by category.
✔ All your charges, intelligently organized in one Smart Inbox.
✔ Get notified on new purchases. Nothing sneaks through!
PROTECT your cards from fraud and unfair charges:
✔ New! Location-based fraud alerts notify you if your card is used at a store or ATM when you're not there.
✔ Data breach alerts tell you when a hacker may have access to your cards.
✔ Suspicious charge alerts, powered by millions of diligent consumers.
SAVE money with smarter tech:
✔ Found an unfair charge? Ask the merchant for a refund with a tap.
✔ $60+ million in card fraud and grey charges found since 2011.
✔ Bite-sized, real-time budgeting.
DOING MONEY RIGHT
“The best money management app I’ve tried, by far. Monitors every expense and makes me feel 100% in control.” - Jessica, Chicago, USA
“Beautifully designed money manager and budgeting app. I saved $500 by simply tracking my charges more carefully.” - Pedro, San Francisco, USA
"Probably the most beautiful personal finance management app ever built!" - Mani Karthik, SuperMoney
Q: Does BillGuard support my bank and credit card?
A: Almost certainly. BillGuard works with thousands of credit and bank accounts, including Lloyds TSB, RBS, Barclays, NatWest, Halifax, Barclaycard, Nationwide, Capital One, and PayPal.
Can’t find your account? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to add it!
Q: How do I get started?
1. Download the BillGuard app.
2. Securely connect all your accounts to track and get alerts.
3. Swipe your new charges.
✔ All Clear! That’s what in control feels like.
Q: My card issuer already warns me to fraud. Why do I need an app also?
A: Banks and card issuers catch less than half of credit card fraud - the rest is up to us! If you find a bad charge on your bills, you'll get your money back, but you need to find it first. That's where we come in.
Try BillGuard. If you're like most people, you'll immediately find charges you weren't aware of!
Q: How does BillGuard keep you secure?
A: BillGuard establishes a read-only, secure connection to scan your transaction history.
1) Bank-level security to ensure your data is kept private and secure.
2) No one - not even you - can move money with BillGuard.
3) Passcode so that only you can open the app.
Have feedback or an idea for a feature?
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us with any questions or feedback. We're always listening at email@example.com and @BillGuard on Twitter. Also on G+ at https://plus.google.com/+BillGuard
** Power user? Join our beta group! **
Enjoy the newest versions before everyone else, get behind the scenes info and influence the upcoming features. Apply here: http://goo.gl/kbNGVz
Now accessing your Credit Alert® monitoring alerts and current credit status is more convenient than ever. A simple download gets you enhanced, on-the-go, mobile access to your account information, including:
• New Accounts or Applications in Your Name
• Certain Changes to Your Credit Profile
• Factors that may be affecting your credit score
To enjoy these features, Credit Alert® membership is required. Not yet a Credit Alert® member? Call us at 1-800-548-2610 to find the solution that’s right for you.