This is a useful App for reviewing your credit file on the go. With this App you get:
• Unlimited access to your Equifax credit file – at your fingertips when you need it
• Expert tips to help you understand your credit report – and how it can help you get the credit you want
• Receive credit alerts when changes are made to your file and help protect you from ID Fraud
• Comprehensive support from our Customer Care team
This App will help you access your free credit report and how you can use it to improve your Credit Score, which can help you get more favourable rates from lenders. Do your credit check while on the move!
If you are already an Equifax Member you can download the App now and type in your Member Login details.
If you are new to Equifax, you will need to register before you can access your credit information on the App.
My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies* and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be when a credit check is run, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit status and how banks* view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores.
* Examples of these can be found below for reference:
- Call Credit
- Experian (CreditExpert)
Banks and Investment
- Abbey National
- GE Capital
- Capital One
- Banc of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- ICICI Bank
- Brown Shipley
- Lloyds /Lloyds TSB
- Close Brothers
- Co-operative Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Marks & Spencer Financial Services
- Tesco Personal Finance
- Ulster Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- United Trust
- Unity Trust
- Halifax (HBOS)
- Virgin Money
- VTB Capital
- First Direct
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Sainsbury’s Bank
- Scotiabank Europe
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Bank
- Manchester Building Society
- Beverley Building Society
- Mansfield Building Society
- Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Market Harborough Building Society
- Marsden Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society
- Melton Mowbray Building Society
- Century Building Society
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Chorley and District Building Society
- City of Derry Building Society
- National Counties Building Society
- Coventry Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Newbury Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Darlington Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- Dudley Building Society
- Dunfermline Building Society
- Penrith Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Earl Shilton Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ecology Building Society
- Saffron Building Society
- Furness Building Society
- Scottish Building Society
- Shepshed Building Society
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- Harpenden Building Society
- Stafford Railway Building Society
- Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Swansea Building Society
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Teachers' Building Society
- Ipswich Building Society
- Tipton and Coseley Building Society
- Leeds Building Society
- Vernon Building Society
- Leek United Building Society
- Loughborough Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Building Society
Pay Day Loans
- Kwik Quid
- Pay Day UK
Personal credit scores help people like you take control of your Credit. Downloading the freecreditscore.com app makes it even easier, giving members of freecreditscore.com and freecreditreport.com access to their Credit Score and Credit Alerts anywhere and anytime. This credit app lets members view their Credit Score, request an updated Score, view detailed Credit and Score Alerts, and much more.
Have you ever received a Credit Alert that made you suspect fraud or identity theft, yet were unable to view the details of the Alert?
Have you ever applied for credit, a loan, or apartment rental and wished you were able to quickly check your Credit Score?
The freecreditscore.com Credit Score application gives members immediate access to their Score and Alert details.
• Your Credit Score
• What’s helping and hurting your Credit Score, with detailed information about each factor impacting your Score
• Score Estimator—a helpful tool that shows how financial choices, like applying for a loan or maxing out your credit cards, could impact your Credit Score
• Alert details—a complete list of both score and credit alerts, along with a detailed explanation of each alert
• App Security – Enable a 4-digit PIN by creating a unique 4-digit PIN to keep your membership account safe and secure while still allowing quick access to your Credit Score
Enjoy your membership on the go with the freecreditscore.com app!
Update: For Members who still have sign-in trouble following this update - please contact Customer Care at 866-904-6211
The first of its kind, Experian’s ProtectMyID app provides members access to:
• Surveillance Alerts--immediate access to a complete list of your ProtectMyID Alerts, including: Internet Scan, Change of Address, and Credit Alerts.
• Identity Theft Risk Assessment--a self-assessment quiz that helps you identify what changes you can make in your everyday life to protect your identity.
• Identity Theft Resolution--informative identity protection tips, plus the ability to reach our Identity Theft Resolution Agents for assistance should you suspect any fraud.
Wondering how the ProtectMyID app can help you as a member?
• When you receive a Surveillance Alert, you will be able to see the details securely and immediately on your iPhone.
• If you suspect identity theft, our Fraud Resolution guide will walk you through the steps to resolve the issue, and you can call our Identity Theft Resolution team with the touch of a button.
Use the ProtectMyID app as a convenient tool to gain immediate access to your Surveillance Alerts, view tips on identity theft protection, and call our Identity Theft Resolution Agents.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Experian’s ProtectMyID app!
Signup today and try it risk free with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You'll love it and use it every day!
We build consumer technologies combining money, credit and identity. We also build business solutions including co-brands and private labels.
Here are a few technologies we are the pioneers in:
► Direct-to-creditor technology:
We are the first in direct-to-creditor technology where consumers can ask their creditors anything about their money, credit or identity with the simple push of an Action button. This is the best alternative for consumers to communicate with their creditors instead of writing letters, haggling over the phone during creditor business hours, locating their account numbers or billing statements. Our technology connects consumers to over 36,000 creditors, banks, collection agencies, public utilities and other financial institutions.
► Money and Credit Report Data integration.
We built the first integration of money and credit report data. This has been a 30 year problem we solved by allowing consumers to see their individual transactions underlying summary credit data reported by creditors to credit reporting agencies.
In doing this we solved the difficult problem of linking credit report accounts to online accounts. We make it easy by showing members which online accounts they can immediately link to their credit report accounts. Then all their transactions, statements, payments due, etc. automatically appear in their Money Manager section and also integrated in to their Smart Credit Report.
► Hiring Risk Index
We built the first hiring risk index so consumers can have a better idea of what to expect if an employer uses their credit report information in hiring or promotion.
► Rapid Response
We build the first real-time identity theft rapid response Action button for mobile phones. If an identity thief applies for credit in your name, you instantly get an Alert with a rapid response Action button to stop it without the need to log in to your account.
► All-in-one Alerts
Getting Alerts from one source is a huge benefit for consumers. We are the first to integrated money, credit, and identity Alerts, along with creditor response Alerts to your Action requests. You can even set the frequency of Alerts if you like.
Here are some Alert highlights:
- Bank account transactions
- Credit card transactions
- ATM use
- Change in your investment accounts
- Payments due and when payments have been posted to your accounts.
- When someone is applying for new credit in your name.
- Credit Score changes.
- Credit Report changes.
- Misuse of your name, address, social security, date of birth, etc.
- Creditor responses to your Alerts.
► Credit Score What If Calculator
We build the first multi-faceted way to understand how your credit score works and what impacts it when you get credit, spend money, make payments or fail to make payments. This has been a huge consumer need for a long time.
We have removed the mysteries and confusion of money, credit and identity by making it simple and interactive. With all this in one place, the result is consumers are empowered to manage and protect their financial life by themselves. vOur technology also eliminates the need for things like credit repair services or subscribing to multiple products.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your Experian credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
A data breach doesn’t come with directions for protecting your bottom line. This completely free mobile app does. With convenient one-button calling to the professionals at Experian® Data Breach Resolution, you can act immediately to begin resolving a data breach. Acting quickly is key to a successful resolution, and we can help lead the way. If you’ve experienced a data breach and don’t know where to turn or aren’t sure whether you’re prepared to handle one, start here. Successful data breach navigation starts with Experian® Data Breach Resolution.
Download this free app now and get:
• Convenient one-button calling to Experian® Data Breach Resolution – professionals you can count on
• A helpful checklist to follow during the first 24 hours after a data breach
• Data breach prevention tips to help increase your level of preparedness
Aplikace MasterCard Mobile je digitální peněženka, která umožňuje jednoduché a bezpečné nakupování na internetu pro všechny majitele chytrých telefonů či tabletů s operačním systémem Android.
Jak aplikaci aktivovat?
Aplikaci MasterCard Mobile aktivujete přes ověřovací SMS kód, který obdržíte na zadané telefonní číslo operátora působícího na území ČR. Následně si v aplikaci vytvoříte mPIN (6místné heslo), kterým se přihlašujete do aplikace a potvrzujete platby.
Jak registrovat karty?
Uživatel zadá údaje o kartě (jméno držitele karty, číslo karty, exspirace, CVC2/CVV2) a aktivuje ji aktivační transakcí ve výši 1 Kč z důvodu ověření karty.
Na kartě je třeba mít povolené platby na internetu (a příp. i službu 3D Secure).
Podrobný návod najdete zde (www.erasvet.cz/documents/296002/297183/mastercard-mobile-navod.pdf)
Pro užívání aplikace jsou nezbytné výše uvedené osobní údaje uživatele, které budou zpracovávány pouze v tomto rozsahu, za tímto účelem a po dobu používání aplikace uživatelem.
Kde lze pomocí aplikace MasterCard Mobile platit?
Aplikací MasterCard mobile lze platit téměř ve 2000 internetových obchodech, jejich počet neustále roste. Podrobný seznam naleznete na www.mastercardmobile.cz/pro-drzitele-karet.
Výhody aplikace MasterCard Mobile:
1. Jednoduché platby – platba se automaticky načte z QR kódu přímo do telefonu, ze kterého rovnou zaplatíte (údaje z platební karty nikam neopisujete)
2. Pohodlí – do aplikace lze registrovat libovolnou platební kartu (MasterCard i Visa) a můžete nakupovat, aniž byste měli kartu u sebe
3. Rychlost – platba proběhne během několika vteřin a průběh sledujete přímo v telefonu
4. Bezpečnost – platby potvrzujete mPINem, údaje z karty se nedostanou k obchodníkovi
5. Snadná správa – aplikaci není třeba dobíjet či používat nový účet, všechny transakce vidíte na výpisech z karet.
6. Ochrana nákupu – garance plateb v platebním řešení MasterCard Mobile zůstávají zachovány stejně jako u jiných nákupů platební kartou. Například nedostane-li uživatel zásilku z elektronického obchodu, jednoduše podá reklamaci u elektronického obchodu a pokud z objektivních důvodů s reklamací u obchodníka neuspěje, požádá svou vydavatelskou banku o vrácení peněz.
Více informací o aplikaci MasterCard Mobile najdete na www.mastercardmobile.cz.
Become a member for free in-app and get your free credit score in just two minutes.
• Truly free credit scores
• Free on-the-go credit monitoring
• Notifications when something important changes in your credit report
• Credit Report Card, which tells you about factors influencing your credit score
• Free membership. No credit card required.
• Safe and secure.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MEMBERS
“Credit Karma helped me save over $3,000 on my credit card debt. It was quick and easy!” – James, MA
“My credit score has gone up 43 points in a single month after following some of their advice!” – Leslie, CA
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• USA TODAY
• TIME Moneyland
Credit Karma provides more than 18 million consumers with free credit scores and access to free credit monitoring to help them realize the everyday cost savings of having good credit by offering personalized savings recommendations for credit cards, student, auto, mortgage and home equity loans. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health including the free Credit Report Card, Credit Score Simulator and Credit Card Statistics. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
The MasterCard PayPass locator makes it fast and easy for you to locate the closest PayPass locations. And because the app is location aware, there’s no need to input your address or current location.
The PayPass locator lets you tailor your search by category and merchant name. Now you can leave the store as quickly as you came, and get on with your day.
Finds PayPass merchants near your current location.
Finds PayPass merchants near any address or airport location in the world.
Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the PayPass enabled merchants.
Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest PayPass merchant locations.
Filters your PayPass search based on the type of merchants you need: convenience stores, fast-food restaurants, retail, transportation, automotive, and many more.
Allows you to share PayPass locations with others via SMS.
Allows you to report a problem that you had while using your PayPass card or device at a merchant.
* Signature is not required for purchases under $50 at participating locations in the US. PIN may be required for debit transactions. This may vary in other countries.
SUAS COMPRAS NO SEU RADAR.
Agora você não vai mais perder de vista as transações que realiza no dia a dia com seus cartões MasterCard. O MasterCard In Control oferece a segurança que você quer, com controle de suas despesas em tempo real. Tudo fica no seu radar.
São diferentes tipos de alertas, enviados via e-mails ou avisos de push em seu smartphone, que facilitam o controle do uso de seus cartões e de seus adicionais de uma forma rápida, fácil e segura.
E para sua maior segurança, você ainda pode contar com Números de Cartões Virtuais que protegem os dados dos seus cartões de crédito reais nas compras pela internet ou pelo telefone. Confira.
RECEBA OS ALERTAS MASTERCARD® IN CONTROL
Você pode definir 4 tipos de alertas para cada cartão cadastrado:
• Controle de Orçamento: saiba quando seu gasto acumulado no mês ultrapassar o valor estabelecido por você.
• Alerta de Compras: receba quando uma compra for realizada acima do valor que você escolheu.
• Alerta de Compras pela Internet ou pelo Telefone: saiba quando seus cartões forem usados em lojas na Internet ou em compras pelo telefone.
• Alerta de Compras Internacionais: para quando seus cartões forem usados no exterior.
CRIE NÚMEROS DE CARTÕES VIRTUAIS:
Proteja seu cartão de crédito: utilize números de Cartões de Crédito Virtuais para realizar compras pela Internet ou pelo telefone.
Você mesmo define o valor máximo de compras e a data de validade de cada um deles. Assim, não expõe o seu cartão de crédito real e fica mais seguro, sabendo que nenhuma compra será feita após a data de validade e nem acima do valor já estabelecido.
Todas as compras efetuadas com um Cartão Virtual serão direcionadas para o seu cartão MasterCard cadastrado. Você poderá conferir todas as suas compras realizadas nos últimos 60 dias no Histórico de Compras do MasterCard In Control.
O MasterCard In Control está atualmente disponível para cartões Caixa MasterCard Black e Caixa MasterCard Platinum. Em breve, estaremos ampliando o serviço para outros cartões.
• Simplified registration
• You can register your CVC enabled Maestro® card too
It’s your card or it’s your smart phone!
Looking for a fast, convenient and controllable way to pay your bills, top up your or others’ prepaid cell phone, or make secure payments on a website? MasterCard® Mobile helps you to reach these features in an all-in-one remote payment service through your smart phone! All you have to do is to register your MasterCard® card or Maestro® card with a CVC code via this easy-to-use application.
• At present, you can quickly and simply pay your
o T-Mobile and T-Home bills by taking a photo of the QR code placed on the bill;
o Telenor bills by pushing the “Bill Payment” button.
• You can top up the balance of your Telenor or T-Mobile mobile phone.
• You can use it for online purchases at a growing number of places which accept MasterCard Mobile.
• Transaction history
You can choose delivery and billing address through the application in Settings menu item. After payments using a QR code (except for bill payment), the merchant receives the delivery address previously set in the application. Delivery address can be modified at each ordering.
The application is free. It costs HUF 99 (incl. VAT) to register a MasterCard card or a Maestro card with a CVC code, and it is necessary to send a basic-rate text message during the course of the registration.
Downloading and using the application and registering the card generates data traffic, but Internet access is usually free via wifi.
The fee for text messages sent during the registration and while in use, as well as the data traffic fee, depends on the chosen tariff or service package.
We do not require any other service or transaction fees.
Ask your mobile phone service provider for details.
MasterCard Mobile Magyarország is provided by FHB Szolgáltató Zrt.
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal and card information has always been fundamental to the way MPP (a member of the Cellum group) does business. You can feel confident that we take the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your personal and card information is always protected.
MasterCard Mobile users are protected by:
• Security features which include but are not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
• Internationally-recognized security standards and practices. MPP is a PCI-DSS certified service provider.
• Multifactor security protocols to ensure passwords remain confidential.
ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
24/7 support is available via phone. Contact information is provided in the application.
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, in connection with the security or the operation of MPP, please send us an email to email@example.com .
Mobile internet connection is needed. Using the application results data flow, which has a certain fee based on the chosen tarif or service package of your phone operator.
Приложение MasterCard Mobile поддерживает высокоуровневое шифрование, все данные обрабатываются в соответствии со стандартом работы с данными банковских карт PCI DSS. Применяются технологии MasterCard SecureCode® и Verified by Visa или резервирование случайной суммы на счете для привязки карты. Приложение защищено от несанкционированного доступа.
Сервис доступен 24 часа в сутки, 7 дней в неделю, без перерывов и выходных.
Оплачивайте услуги связи, коммунальные платежи, открывайте виртуальные карты и осуществляйте переводы средств между любыми картами MasterCard®, Maestro® или Visa с помощью Вашего мобильного устройства. Все необходимые платежные операции в одном месте!
Приложение позволяет формировать список платежей и поставщиков услуг конкретно для Вашего региона. Создайте список избранных платежей для наиболее частых операций и совершайте их за считанные секунды! Вся информация об операциях хранится в разделе «История».
* Перевод средств возможен между любыми картами платежных систем MasterCard WorldWide и Visa International российских банков-эмитентов, если банк, выпустивший карту, поддерживает услугу MasterCard MoneySend® или Verified by Visa.
• Carry your loyalty programs in the app and leave the plastic cards behind
• Save more when you shop by taking all of your offers with you
• Send money easily to any friend in the US with an email address and get early access to sending money in Gmail
• Tap and pay in stores wherever contactless payments are accepted. To see if your device supports tap and pay, go to https://support.google.com/wallet/answer/1347934?hl=en
• Use the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance at millions of MasterCard® locations and withdraw cash at ATMs
• For security, Google Wallet comes with a PIN and 24/7 fraud monitoring
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app at http://wallet.google.com/manage
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby offers and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Google Wallet works on devices with Android 4.0.1 or later.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
*For some countries, some features may not be available.