We provide great exchange rates and great service. Our sending fees are very low, saving you money as well.
Store your beneficiaries and just pay by debit card or bank transfer - it is very easy.
If you do not have an account please sign up here:
You can use this App to send money on the go - simple!
You can sign up for mobile banking by simply downloading the Equity Bank mobile app from the Google Store. Our mobile banking is a solution that enables Equity Bank customers to use their Android device to initiate routine transactions and conduct research anytime, from anywhere. Customers can view account balances and transaction history, view account alerts, initiate account transfers, and pay bills FREE of charge.
Equity Bank customers can also make check deposits using their mobile device via our Mobile Deposit service. This service can be requested by contacting one of our Equity Bank locations. If you wish to enroll in Mobile Deposit you must complete
**Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
- Access for all account types: Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Real-time account balances
- View recent account transactions
- Use a mobile device to take a photo of documentation (receipts, explanation of benefits, invoices) and link to claims and payments
- Send payments and reimbursements from HSA
- Manage debit card transactions
- View claims status
- Make claims on an FSA or HRA
- Single-click access to HealthEquity's member services, who are available every hour of every day to help maximize health savings
Don’t have a Username? Forgot your Password?
You will need to go to www.healthequity.com to create a Username and Password or to reset your Password.
Access it all from our user-friendly interface, together with instant notifications about merchant promotions and our Mobile Cash feature - a first in Singapore. Withdraw cash from UOB ATMs without your ATM card, or even send cash from your account to anyone, which can then be withdrawn from an UOB ATM - even if they don't have a UOB account. There's even more to come, so do look out for our latest updates.
Here’s what UOB Mobile can do for you:
Mobile Cash is the fastest way to send cash to family and friends when they need it. This feature allows customers to transfer money to a list of registered recipients, including non-UOB customers, who can then use withdrawal passwords to withdraw cash instantly at more than 600 UOB ATMs in Singapore.
Be it getting your retail fix or dining to your heart’s content, you can always locate and enjoy UOB Credit Cards privileges near you, anywhere in Singapore. Discovering them is part of the fun, as you can see promotion details pop up in real-time on your camera – a feature that’s unique to UOB Mobile!
Be updated with the latest promotions from UOB through your personal mobile inbox.
- View your up-to-date account balances and transaction details
- Pay bills to participating billing organisations including town councils, government bodies and insurance agencies
- Transfer funds from your UOB account to any Current or Savings accounts with any bank in Singapore
- Locate the UOB ATM or branch that’s closest to near you
- From Deposits to Currency Exchange, you can find out the latest rates and prices from UOB
- You will never be stuck for numbers with the suite of financial calculators available in UOB Mobile from Currency Converter to Home Equity Loans
- Personalise your menu, manage account views, change password, profile and UniAlert settings
Live the moment with UOB Mobile by downloading it now!
Already a UOB Personal Internet Banking customer? Simply log in with the same details to begin using the UOB Mobile app.
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on
• Check Account Balances
• View Transaction History
• Transfer Funds
• Pay Bills
• Get Current Rates
• And More!
Available to all WKFCU Internet Teller users, WKFCU Mobile Banking uses the same industry standard security technologies as our online banking. Simply use your WKFCU Internet Teller LoginID and Password. If you don't yet have a LoginID or Password just call either of our locations to get set up.
Experience the convenience of WKFCU Mobile today. Download the app and take us with you wherever you go!