Contacts Widget allows you to place on your home screen all of your favorite contacts for making fast calls in one click. It is especially useful for owners of phones with 2 SIM-cards, you can select the desired SIM-card for each contact. And by creating a contact icon you will be able to arrange a contact at any convenient location. You can also combine contact icons in folders.
- Adding a contact to your home screen
- Configure the widget's display (picture format, the display name, the SIM-card)
- Selecting the action by clicking on the widget (call, SMS, e-mail, open the profile)
- Display of individual action buttons
- Selecting the SIM-card (for phones with 2 SIM-cards)
- Customizable widget sizes
- Editing Widget – Premium
- Roaming mode – Premium
- Create icons of contacts, association icons in folders – Premium
Roaming mode allows you to configure all widgets immediately perform the action you select. For example, to call only the specified SIM card, turn off the ability to call or disable the widgets. This feature will be useful if you travel outside your home region.
Create a contact icon is as simple as widget. To do this, the widget list, select "BC - Icon" and add to your desktop. You will be prompted to select a contact, define the action by clicking and SIM-card. Contact Icons are limited - they are displayed in a circular picture of contact with the contact name. To combine the icons in a folder, simply drag one icon to another.
** If the widget does not appear in the widget list, then make sure that the program is installed in the phone's memory, not on the SD card. Reboot your phone.