Step 1: Indicate where your lift begins.
Step 2: Estimate the number of lifts per minute and the hours of lifting per day.
Step 3: The app calculates the maximum safe lifting weight.
- Functionality in both French and English
- Multiple siren settings
- Siren activation sends an emergency email to a pre-set SOS contact with approximate coordinates and places an emergency outgoing call to a pre-programmed number
- A wide range of facts and information on women's health and wellness
- Connections to nearby YWCAs, emergency hotlines, health centres and clinics
- Access to a library of women’s health resources
Safety Savvy provides timely training safety related information.
"CAT 1" tells you which sector you are in. Just call in for CAT weather update. Standard procedures in inclement weather is also available.
"Contacts" provides listing of all medical facilities in order of aphabetical or distance from you.
"Evac. Route" shows you the map view of medical facilities around you. It shows traffic conditions and provides driving direction.
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
This app inidicates the right PPE for you.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
To create the application developers were inspired by the emotional tone scale by R. Hubbard. In his opinion, our emotions are not chaos. This is a scale from the most positive to the most negative tone. We are always in some kind of emotional tone. The tone is like the extent of our well-being, success, life, from our point of view. And the higher it is, the easier it is perceived life, the more enthusiasm and excitement radiates person.
The emotional background is affected by many things - health, relationships with loved ones, success at work, the weather... Using the application, you will be able to better understand the interrelationship of the various sectors and the general tone of his life. He can be calm and neutral, or it will dominate the low tone. You may experience negative feelings or a higher, positive. You'll see how some areas of life affect others, and what you can do to move from "minus" to "plus" and feel yourself more successful.
The features of the application:
- ease of use,
- the grading takes a little time,
- descriptive statistics in a convenient graphical form,
- allows you to better know yourself and to understand the relationship of different aspects of your life,
- allows you to make more informed and reasoned decisions for improving quality of life,
- informs about the presence and strength of the geomagnetic storm,
- indicates the phase of the lunar cycle (these two natural factors influence the well-being weather-sensitive people).
1.Obtain notifications of food alerts, food safety news and publications.
2.Download food safety information to create user’s own archive.
3.Retrieve food safety topics of interest by searching keywords.
4.Share food safety information via email and online social media.
Centre for Food Safety, the food safety authority of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, is responsible for ensuring food sold in Hong Kong is safe for human consumption.
• view and filter recalls and safety alerts
• search recalls and safety alerts by categories (health and consumer products, food and vehicles)
• search recalls and safety alerts by keywords (i.e,: brand name, product type)
• view images and descriptions of products
• share recalls and safety alerts by e-mail
For more information, please visit healthycanadians.gc.ca.
Aussi disponible en français.
GPS fitness and safety app that connects you to your friends, family and community.
TRACKS YOUR WORKOUTS WITH GPS
- Track running, walking/hiking, biking and rowing
- Calculate distance, time, speed/pace, calories, splits and more
- Log and rate your workouts
SAFETY THROUGH COMMUNITY
- Prevention: Community watch, "Waze for Runners"
- Action: Panic feature records real-time audio, sounds alarm, activates strobe light and notifies contacts.
- Response: Instant "Amber Alert" page serving as a communication hub in search/rescue efforts.
MAPPING AND TRACKING
- View your map routes
- Real time tracking of your location
- Show weekly summary results of your workouts
- Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
GO PREMIUM ($4.99/month or $49.99/year)
- Real time Virtual Running Buddy
- Advanced alert notifications
- Notify unlimited contacts
- Designate contacts as primary or secondary
- Alerts via text and/or email
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Glucose is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their. This app is simple and easy to handle giving your sugar result in different units.
- High Blood Sugar Levels – High Blood Sugar Levels Can Slowly Take Your Life
- Helps to calculate the average blood sugar level.
- carbs (Food)
- Medication (insulin dosages)
- Helps to calculate the amount of sugar you have intake per day.
- 5 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- What Are the Normal Blood Glucose Levels You Have in Your Body?
- Blood pressure
- helps to convert blood sugar level from mg/dl to mmol/l.
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. glucose buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose blood sugar levels and take control of your diabetes today!
You can use it for every activity and sport where speed and distance matters, like bike and bicycle riding, car driving. Run, walk, drive, sail with your phone, display any data you need on configurable main screen, or just save your trip's track to analyze them later on Google Maps, export routes to Google Earth, share with email, DropBox, or any other file sharing application to save your training for later analysis. Switch units between miles, kilometers, knots. Get your actual or average speed, check your altitude, compass bearing. All with your GPS enabled phone. If you are a pro user, just dump your trips data with raw format and use it as you want, or just export to Google's KML, or Garmin's GPX format to upload it to web site of your choice. You can also just keep your data on your phone or PC.
10 concurrent, configurable gauges.
Miles, Kilometers and Knots.
Current speed based on GPS receiver.
Pace (minutes per mile/km).
Average speed (with or without idle time).
Total trip time.
Active trip time.
Altitude (GPS or GPS + barometric sensor if available).
Bearing (GPS based).
Visible / fixed satellites.
And 20 others
Track recording (works in background).
Export track to KML, GPX or CSV. Save it to your SD card or email. Or just put it on your Google Drive and share your with friends.
View track on a map, just in application or use your favorite software.
Track statistics - view or share by any of your messaging apps.
Extensive customization options.
Raw data dump in CSV format with GPS position, speed, bearing, altitude and time.
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.
The App allows workers and supervisors to calculate the heat index for their worksite, and, based on the heat index, displays a risk level to outdoor workers. Then, with a simple tap, you can get reminders about the protective measures that should be taken at that risk level to protect workers from heat-related illness—reminders about drinking enough fluids, scheduling rest breaks, planning for and knowing what to do in an emergency, adjusting work operations, gradually building up the workload for new workers, training on heat illness signs and symptoms, and monitoring each other for signs and symptoms of heat-related illness.
Stay informed and safe in the heat, check your risk level.
For more information about safety while working in the heat, see OSHA’s heat illness webpage, including new online guidance about using the heat index to protect workers.