Step 1: Indicate where your lift begins.
Step 2: Estimate the number of lifts per minute and the hours of lifting per day.
Step 3: The app calculates the maximum safe lifting weight.
Safety Savvy provides timely training safety related information.
"CAT 1" tells you which sector you are in. Just call in for CAT weather update. Standard procedures in inclement weather is also available.
"Contacts" provides listing of all medical facilities in order of aphabetical or distance from you.
"Evac. Route" shows you the map view of medical facilities around you. It shows traffic conditions and provides driving direction.
Many women have a lot of questions when they discover that they are pregnant. What foods should be avoided? What exercises are safe? When do you have to stop doing certain things? How should you prepare before your first prenatal visit? How do you make sure you are getting the proper nutrition?
Keeping your baby healthy starts long before giving birth – it even starts before conception! This app is packed with advice to help you be a good parent and take care of your and your baby's health.
This app answers those questions and many more. Scroll through tips or search for what's on your mind right now. You can even send the tips to your friends, family, and support team so they'll know too!
While many mothers-to-be may not go in for the first prenatal visit until around the 12th week of pregnancy, you'll likely have questions immediately after you find that you're pregnant! This app contains helpful information to get you on track and doing the right things while you wait for your first doctor visit.
This app is supported by advertisements, but is completely free to use. In addition, you can take part in the optional AchieveMint reward network to get paid for taking healthy actions!
Note: while many of the tips in this app come from doctors, nutritionists, and other professionals, we cannot offer medical advice. Use this app along with your doctor's advice, not instead of it!
We hope you have a very safe and healthy pregnancy, and have a healthy baby!
Safety NET is a useful tool for: DRIVERS, to monitor for accidents and automatically call for help. WORKING PROFESSIONALS who work alone at tasks that put them at risk for falling. SENIOR CITIZENS who are at risk when alone. ACTIVE CHILDREN whose parents want to know if their little ones have been hurt. Police, fire, security and military professionals.
When you activate Safety NET, it continuiously monitors for a fall or a collision and tracks your location. It runs in the background, as long as your phone is turned on, or until you deactivate.
Once a drop happens, Safety NET begins an automated countdown sequence, timed to your predetermined length (15 to 120 seconds). If you dropped the phone, or you've fallen but don't need help, you simply press the cancel button within the countdown period and the call is stopped.
If you are hurt and can reach your phone you can active the call without delay by pressing the "Call Now" button. If you are unable to reach your phone, the countdown sequence will continue with an audible alarm until the end of the call delay time, at which point the phone will automatically call and text your emergency contact.
You know the countdown is active by an alarm sound which accelerates as the call time approaches. If you've entered text (recommended) it will send that text (including GPS coordinates) and simultaneously call your emergency phone number. The phone's microphone is left open so if you are able to speak, you can talk to your emergency contact.
After the automatic call has been placed, the phone displays the personal/medical information you entered at set up, and includes your name, date of birth, medical contacts, and any other information you care to share with medical personnel, should you be unable to communicate directly. To alert arriving first responders to the information on your phone, a post-call alarm sounds until manually deactivated.
This app inidicates the right PPE for you.
Backache and Back Problems:
The human back is an amazing collection of bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves, put together so as to be incredibly strong and highly flexible. Our back and spine were designed for movement, and from the beginning of time we’ve experienced the need to stretch.
But the demands of modern life, including poor posture and sitting for extended periods of time, at our desks, or in front of our computer screens, have contributed to a rapid de-conditioning of the muscles that support the neck, back and spine.
The facts speak for themselves: 80% of all people suffer from a back problem at some point in their life. Spinal pain is one of the most common health problems today.
How will this app help?
Prevent Back Pain For Spine & Core will help you learn a variety of exercises that stretch, strengthen, and stabilize important muscles and ligaments that support your spine and core.
This app contains a series of exercises and a workout which will help get you started on a consistent exercise routine that will ensure you maintain a healthy back. The app’s graphic illustrations show clearly which muscles are working during each exercise. Features include:
* A Quick Guide to explain the target, type of exercise, level, benefits and safety tips
* Complete detailed step-by-step photos and instructions for the exercise
* Full muscles and exercises search capability
* Anatomical illustrations to show the major muscles that are being worked
* Do It Right tips to advise on how to perform the exercise correctly and effectively
Each exercise includes step-by-step instructions, plus full-color photos and anatomical illustrations that let you see how the muscles work. You will “see” what muscles you’re targeting and learn how to avoid injuring them. It's a complete program that includes stretches, balance and posture exercises as well as warm-ups and cool-downs to get rid of your pain and regain the flexibility and strength.
Some of the exercises require a few simple props, such as small hand weights, medicine balls, and a Swiss ball, which is a large, heavy-duty inflatable ball, ranging in diameter from 18 to 30 inches.
About the Author
Dr Philip Striano is the owner of Hudson Rivertown’s Chiropractic Health Care in Dobbs Ferry, New York. He is a certified chiropractic sports physician and a sports injury, exercise, and strength and conditioning specialist. He received his doctor of chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College.
Other apps in the series
The three apps in this series are all about creating movement and flexibility on the spine and back, via special exercises that are targeted to different areas of the back:
Healthy Back - Neck & Upper Back
Prevent Back Pain: Exercises For A Correct Posture And A Strong Lower Back
This App has been developed for informational purposes only and is not a medical application intended to substitute the diagnosis and advice of a doctor, chiropractor or physician. Consult a physician before starting any exercise or nutritional program.
USED IN THE OFFICIAL 2012 & 2013 CROSSFIT OPEN WOD VIDEO DEMOS.
EMOM and Fight Gone Bad timers coming soon by popular demand!
See our timers being used by www.crossfit.com
Timers Pro was used in the OFFICIAL CrossFit Open WOD videos 12.1, 12.2 and 12.5 WOD VIDEOS!!!! AND NOW THE 13.1 and 13.2 WOD VIDEOs!!
Timers Pro is a full featured, easy to use professional Tabata Timer for weight training, functional fitness, kettle bells, running, cycling, interval fitness training, or any thing else you could ever use timers for.
Timers Pro has much more than just a single Tabata Timer, It has 6 built in timers that are completely customizable and an in app music player.
*UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS! Our app is actually used by professional athletes!!
*Incredibly simple to use design (kindergarteners are now using this in their school fitness programs!!)
*App will NEVER fall asleep!!!
*Features 6 state of the art timers
-Tabata/Interval (Completely Programmable!!)
-OVERSIZED Countdown timer
-EMOM (every minute on the minute)
-Fight Gone Bad
*Change time limits, set amounts, change sounds, and string workouts together!
*Save workouts for use later!!
*Programmable and multiple rep counters!! (Also count # of times you hit your goal!!)
*In app music player with custom playlists.
*Listen to music while using the timers.
*Listen to your playlists and music from your devices iPod.
*Run as many timers at the same time as you like.
*Count rounds or sets as you go by touching anywhere on the screen.
*Realistic sound effects
TIMERS PRO crossfit timer makes it simple to workout in your home or at the gym
This is the most comprehensive TIMER app available in the app store and its simple to use!!
Never use a chalkboard or whiteboard again!
THIS APP IS 1/3 THE PRICE OF ITS LEADING COMPETITOR!!!!!
STOREBOUGHTMILK LLC IS ONE THE WORLDS LEADING DEVELOPER OF "FUNCTIONAL FITNESS" APPS SELLING AND OFFERING MORE APPS THAN ANY OTHER DEVELOPER IN THE APP STORE.
TIMERS PRO HAS BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY U.S. SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR MILITARY SERVICE AND FOR USING OUR APP!!
Tabata Timer, Tabata, WOD, Workout, Gym, Workout Hero, Interval, EMOM Timer, Fight Gone Bad Timer, Timers Pro, WOD Hero, Hero Wod, Timer, Countdown Timer, Lap Timer, HIT, Tabata Method, Tabata Intervals, Tabata Training,
In addition to gaining weight, desk jobs also increase the strain on your back, wrists, neck and eyes. Periods of extended inactivity can cause muscles to lose their tone and, since most of us sit most of the time, appropriate exercises are necessary.
This application is designed to influence people and remind them periodically to take a break and do appropriate exercises, with instructions and pictures for each exercise.
• Easy to do exercises
• Simple to set exercising notifications
• Set notification time interval
• Set notification sound
• Set notification repeating
• Set break duration
Four break times are 5, 10, 20 and 30 mins.
Tap these to build up any up any number of break times.
Total break time will be displayed for each day.
All data is saved on your device allowing you to review historical data.
Ideal for computer break reminders.
Record breaks for days, weeks, months, and more
Data will be saved and can be viewed on graphs. Swipe to reveal the graph.
Tap the arrows to navigate through the days and months.
Tap the graph to update it.
* Switch on/off notifications
* Choose reminder times to suit you
* Toggle vibrations on reminders
* Dynamic graphs
* Look back to check historical data
* Share with friends
* Reveal more apps in the info panel. Slide out to reveal
* New ActionBar menu support for 2.1+.
* Easy to use paging
* Common look on all devices
* Works across all devices
* Landscape and portrait supported
* Slide drawer to reveal app info and more apps
* Change log in info pane
* if you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app
* Please rate the app in the market
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
- Functionality in both French and English
- Multiple siren settings
- Siren activation sends an emergency email to a pre-set SOS contact with approximate coordinates and places an emergency outgoing call to a pre-programmed number
- A wide range of facts and information on women's health and wellness
- Connections to nearby YWCAs, emergency hotlines, health centres and clinics
- Access to a library of women’s health resources
This bespoke Safety Manual App incorporates information designed specifically for Nurses in CAMHS and in Paediatric Areas. The content of this app has been provided by a highly qualified nursing team at Birmingham Children's Hospital, who understand the importance of providing an excellent standard of patient care.
The app is innovative, fun and easy to use by simply selecting a specific topic from a scroll down list in the safety manual to access the detailed information,
Using the swipe facility you can view each page in the topic and simply double tap the screen to zoom into specific areas on the page.
The TRX FORCE Super App contains the most comprehensive and effective tactical strength and conditioning program ever created. To develop the TRX FORCE Super App, we leveraged learnings from our direct work with thousands of service members in every branch of service and the most recent, cutting edge science and research published on the application of functional training for tactical athletes.
Service members use the FORCE Super App as a digital backup to use in the event their TRX Tactical Training Program Guidebooks become lost or are destroyed in the theater of operations.
Now, for the first time ever, the TRX FORCE Super App is available for civilian purchase. The TRX Tactical Training Program at the Super App’s core provides a robust training solution for anyone at any fitness level ready to take on a serious challenge and experience serious results.
Make no mistake--if you’re looking for cheerleading or instructor-provided motivation while you train, the FORCE Super App is not for you. With TRX FORCE, you bring the motivation, and we’ll provide the world-class human performance training program to get you mission fit.
Unrestricted access to the content in this app is only available to TRX subscribers and via the In App Billing mechanism. To access the entire 12-week Program, go to the Login/Purchase screen in the app and enter your TRX login information or purchase the app.
Arthritis Joint Pain
Arthritis Joint Pain Guide
Arthritis Joint Pain App
Arthritis Joint Pain HandBook
Joint Pain Guide
Joint Pain App
Joint Pain HandBook
Biologic Arthritis Treatments
Arthritis Heat Therapy
Arthritis Massage Therapy
Natural Arthritis Pain Relief
Traditional Arthritis Pain Management
Arthritis Pain Management
More from developer
The App allows workers and supervisors to calculate the heat index for their worksite, and, based on the heat index, displays a risk level to outdoor workers. Then, with a simple tap, you can get reminders about the protective measures that should be taken at that risk level to protect workers from heat-related illness—reminders about drinking enough fluids, scheduling rest breaks, planning for and knowing what to do in an emergency, adjusting work operations, gradually building up the workload for new workers, training on heat illness signs and symptoms, and monitoring each other for signs and symptoms of heat-related illness.
Stay informed and safe in the heat, check your risk level.
For more information about safety while working in the heat, see OSHA’s heat illness webpage, including new online guidance about using the heat index to protect workers.
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.