Step 1: Indicate where your lift begins.
Step 2: Estimate the number of lifts per minute and the hours of lifting per day.
Step 3: The app calculates the maximum safe lifting weight.
- Functionality in both French and English
- Multiple siren settings
- Siren activation sends an emergency email to a pre-set SOS contact with approximate coordinates and places an emergency outgoing call to a pre-programmed number
- A wide range of facts and information on women's health and wellness
- Connections to nearby YWCAs, emergency hotlines, health centres and clinics
- Access to a library of women’s health resources
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
Safety Savvy provides timely training safety related information.
"CAT 1" tells you which sector you are in. Just call in for CAT weather update. Standard procedures in inclement weather is also available.
"Contacts" provides listing of all medical facilities in order of aphabetical or distance from you.
"Evac. Route" shows you the map view of medical facilities around you. It shows traffic conditions and provides driving direction.
This app inidicates the right PPE for you.
Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
• view and filter recalls and safety alerts
• search recalls and safety alerts by categories (health and consumer products, food and vehicles)
• search recalls and safety alerts by keywords (i.e,: brand name, product type)
• view images and descriptions of products
• share recalls and safety alerts by e-mail
For more information, please visit healthycanadians.gc.ca.
Aussi disponible en français.
Safety NET is a useful tool for: DRIVERS, to monitor for accidents and automatically call for help. WORKING PROFESSIONALS who work alone at tasks that put them at risk for falling. SENIOR CITIZENS who are at risk when alone. ACTIVE CHILDREN whose parents want to know if their little ones have been hurt. Police, fire, security and military professionals.
When you activate Safety NET, it continuiously monitors for a fall or a collision and tracks your location. It runs in the background, as long as your phone is turned on, or until you deactivate.
Once a drop happens, Safety NET begins an automated countdown sequence, timed to your predetermined length (15 to 120 seconds). If you dropped the phone, or you've fallen but don't need help, you simply press the cancel button within the countdown period and the call is stopped.
If you are hurt and can reach your phone you can active the call without delay by pressing the "Call Now" button. If you are unable to reach your phone, the countdown sequence will continue with an audible alarm until the end of the call delay time, at which point the phone will automatically call and text your emergency contact.
You know the countdown is active by an alarm sound which accelerates as the call time approaches. If you've entered text (recommended) it will send that text (including GPS coordinates) and simultaneously call your emergency phone number. The phone's microphone is left open so if you are able to speak, you can talk to your emergency contact.
After the automatic call has been placed, the phone displays the personal/medical information you entered at set up, and includes your name, date of birth, medical contacts, and any other information you care to share with medical personnel, should you be unable to communicate directly. To alert arriving first responders to the information on your phone, a post-call alarm sounds until manually deactivated.
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
• 1RM - One Repetition Maximum
• United States Navy Circumference Method body fat calculator
• BMI - Body Mass Index
• BMR - Basal Metabolic Rate to determine your minimal daily calorie requirements plus additional activity levels
• Calories Burned based on average heart rate over time
• Heart Rate Training Zone calculator
• Body Weight to Strength Ratio calculator
More to come in later updates.
What would you do in case of an emergency? Would you know which numbers to call for an ambulance, the police, or the fire department? The Emergency Call App gives users access to numbers for the Medical emergency service, the Police, and the Fire Department, in most of the world's countries.
Using the Emergency Call App you will get access to emergency numbers in most countries across the world, and you will learn about the most important emergency numbers in case of adverse events. The App is specifically designed for medical emergencies; thus, it will show the number of Medical Emergency service, first.
A handy, must-have App for anyone, especially designed for travellers or for people who do not know the most important emergency numbers.
• Access to Emergency Numbers in 251 countries in the world.
• Numbers include Medical Emergency (Ambulance), Police, and Fire Department.
• Single button dial function.
• Saves location for quicker access to numbers.
• Especially designed for tourists and expats.
• Extremely intuitive and easy to use.
• Clean and simple layout.
• No Internet access required.
• Emergency Numbers are updated regularly.
• No need to sign up.
• It is and it will always be free, updates included.
• No ads.
How To Use The Emergency Call App
Open the App and select your country. The Medical emergency number will be the first shown. Also, numbers of the police department and of the fire department will be displayed. Click on the green button (or on the number) to immediately dial it. Your location will be stored so that you will get quicker access to the emergency number when needed.
INTACT healthcare and its developers will not be held responsible if any numbers are incorrect or if there is a system failure when a number is dialled in an emergency.
The APP is in Danish only, but the search register contains all UN-numbers and English names of compounds.
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.
The App allows workers and supervisors to calculate the heat index for their worksite, and, based on the heat index, displays a risk level to outdoor workers. Then, with a simple tap, you can get reminders about the protective measures that should be taken at that risk level to protect workers from heat-related illness—reminders about drinking enough fluids, scheduling rest breaks, planning for and knowing what to do in an emergency, adjusting work operations, gradually building up the workload for new workers, training on heat illness signs and symptoms, and monitoring each other for signs and symptoms of heat-related illness.
Stay informed and safe in the heat, check your risk level.
For more information about safety while working in the heat, see OSHA’s heat illness webpage, including new online guidance about using the heat index to protect workers.