Step 1: Indicate where your lift begins.
Step 2: Estimate the number of lifts per minute and the hours of lifting per day.
Step 3: The app calculates the maximum safe lifting weight.
- Simple user interface
- Color display for loss/gain
- Weight goal and difference
- Total loss
- Units: ft/in/lb or cm/kg
- [New!] Export as a CSV file
You can usually open the menu by pressing MENU button on your phone. The location of MENU button varies depending on the phone you use.
For how to use, visit http://swr.beyonj.com.
Safety NET is a useful tool for: DRIVERS, to monitor for accidents and automatically call for help. WORKING PROFESSIONALS who work alone at tasks that put them at risk for falling. SENIOR CITIZENS who are at risk when alone. ACTIVE CHILDREN whose parents want to know if their little ones have been hurt. Police, fire, security and military professionals.
When you activate Safety NET, it continuiously monitors for a fall or a collision and tracks your location. It runs in the background, as long as your phone is turned on, or until you deactivate.
Once a drop happens, Safety NET begins an automated countdown sequence, timed to your predetermined length (15 to 120 seconds). If you dropped the phone, or you've fallen but don't need help, you simply press the cancel button within the countdown period and the call is stopped.
If you are hurt and can reach your phone you can active the call without delay by pressing the "Call Now" button. If you are unable to reach your phone, the countdown sequence will continue with an audible alarm until the end of the call delay time, at which point the phone will automatically call and text your emergency contact.
You know the countdown is active by an alarm sound which accelerates as the call time approaches. If you've entered text (recommended) it will send that text (including GPS coordinates) and simultaneously call your emergency phone number. The phone's microphone is left open so if you are able to speak, you can talk to your emergency contact.
After the automatic call has been placed, the phone displays the personal/medical information you entered at set up, and includes your name, date of birth, medical contacts, and any other information you care to share with medical personnel, should you be unable to communicate directly. To alert arriving first responders to the information on your phone, a post-call alarm sounds until manually deactivated.
Many women have a lot of questions when they discover that they are pregnant. What foods should be avoided? What exercises are safe? When do you have to stop doing certain things? How should you prepare before your first prenatal visit? How do you make sure you are getting the proper nutrition?
Keeping your baby healthy starts long before giving birth – it even starts before conception! This app is packed with advice to help you be a good parent and take care of your and your baby's health.
This app answers those questions and many more. Scroll through tips or search for what's on your mind right now. You can even send the tips to your friends, family, and support team so they'll know too!
While many mothers-to-be may not go in for the first prenatal visit until around the 12th week of pregnancy, you'll likely have questions immediately after you find that you're pregnant! This app contains helpful information to get you on track and doing the right things while you wait for your first doctor visit.
This app is supported by advertisements, but is completely free to use. In addition, you can take part in the optional AchieveMint reward network to get paid for taking healthy actions!
Note: while many of the tips in this app come from doctors, nutritionists, and other professionals, we cannot offer medical advice. Use this app along with your doctor's advice, not instead of it!
We hope you have a very safe and healthy pregnancy, and have a healthy baby!
By learning how to:
• keep a safe emotional distance
• manage harmful coping strategies
• recognise triggers
• cope with extreme symptoms
• take control of panic attacks (quick access via a PANIC button)
Favourite strategies or suggestions can be saved in ‘My Strategies’ for quick access.
This App is for people who need some self-help support whilst they wait for therapy; or during therapy or whilst working through self-help materials (including the Breaking Free Apps). It may be useful for people who need help in coping with the consequences of bad experiences.
Therapists may find this App useful to use with their clients.
k2n Keeping Safe is the second App in the Breaking Free series.
The Breaking Free Series of Apps are designed to help men and women who were sexually abused when they were children or young people. They provide a step by step programme to work on the resulting problems using exercises from the “Breaking Free Workbook”. The first App “k2n The Journey Begins” is free.
Keywords: Sexual abuse, Childhood abuse, self-help, self-care, coping strategies, psychology
The data work with Google Fusion Tables in both directions.
You can post your training record to Google Maps(Fusion Table), Docs, Facebook, Twitter etc...
Please use this to preserve your motivation to walking, running and swiming etc.
Support SONY SmartWatch MN2.
Add translate framework by LibAndroTranslation.
Support ANT based Foot Pod and Heart rate monitor.
Speak via TTS.
Pedometer doesn't work when standby on same devices.It's the bug of Android.(Issue 11028)
This application needs some permissions. Show reasons here.
** Required to read the Google Account Settings from the device when upload data to Google services.
** Required to reset this application when change settings.
** Required to get location data from GPS.
** Required to get location data from Google location service.
** Required to work ad module.
** Required to send data and work ad module.
** Required to notification.
** Required to prevent to sleep CPU when screen is OFF.
** Required to write backup data to SD card.
** Required to control ANT devices. It works on device that support ANT only.
** Required to perform sync.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Then the Calory Calculator is perfect for you!
With the Calory Calculator you can easily find out how many calories actually are in the different foods you are ingesting daily.
From fast food to roasted beef up to your favourite chocolate bar. With over 1900 listed foods you can speedily find what you are looking for thanks to various categories.
Instantly the calories will be displayed.
For example, did you know just 1 cup of roasted peanuts have 755 kcal...twice as much as a Cheeseburger.
Additionally the calories counter can calculate immediately how many calories are in a 12 oz beer, in a 3 oz frozen pizza or 18 oz of rice.
But there is more: Another capacity of the Calory Calculator is that it displays to you how many calories are burnt up by various activities.
At a glance you can look up and compare the caloric loss through 77 different sports (e.g. ice hockey, handball or even bowling) or every day activities (e.g. driving, ironing, shoveling snow).
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
This app inidicates the right PPE for you.
In order to quick use all features this app has widgets that can be placed in phone home screen, allowing executing any feature with just one click.
In order to quick configure this app, it's possible to use fine/course location to select the current country, and immediately activate country emergency numbers.
- Define message templates
- Send sms help messages based on message templates
- Send email help messages based on message templates
- Led Flaslight
- SOS Flaslight
- Led SOS Flaslight
- Stop Flashlight
- Emergency Flashlights
- New UI
NOTE: Emergency numbers use only in case of an emergency.
Known working devices with camera led (flashlight)
Huawei Ideos X5
Samsung Galaxy S2
Motorola cliq xt
If camera led also worked in your device and your device is not listed, send me an email with your phone's model and I will update the known working devices list
*Please email me with any notes, problems, wrong numbers or suggestions*
Instant, free, and excellent for the health and fitness community. Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today.
* Measure your pulse with the camera on your smartphone
* See your HRM results in a graph
* Variety of different, instant measurement types: resting HR, maximum HR, and HR before/after cardio
* Upload, store, and analyze your exercise results on the runtastic fitness site, www.runtastic.com
* Share your HRM results via your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and E-mail
TIPS FOR USE:
* Place and lightly hold your index finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will not be accurate and results could be affected
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can affect the instant results
* Do not measure with cold fingers, when blood circulation is poor, as this leads to inaccurate measurements of your pulse
* If you are using a smartphone without a flashlight, be sure to be in a well-lit area for accurate heartbeat measurement
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App for free today. Check your heart rate regularly, monitor your pulse, and track accurate results before and after your cardio routine or preferred fitness exercises!
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
Keywords: Pulse, Instant, Cardio, Blood Pressure, Health, Fitness, Heartbeat, Exercise, EKG, ECG, HRM, Camera Sensor, Free
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
More from developer
The App allows workers and supervisors to calculate the heat index for their worksite, and, based on the heat index, displays a risk level to outdoor workers. Then, with a simple tap, you can get reminders about the protective measures that should be taken at that risk level to protect workers from heat-related illness—reminders about drinking enough fluids, scheduling rest breaks, planning for and knowing what to do in an emergency, adjusting work operations, gradually building up the workload for new workers, training on heat illness signs and symptoms, and monitoring each other for signs and symptoms of heat-related illness.
Stay informed and safe in the heat, check your risk level.
For more information about safety while working in the heat, see OSHA’s heat illness webpage, including new online guidance about using the heat index to protect workers.
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.