Step 1: Indicate where your lift begins.
Step 2: Estimate the number of lifts per minute and the hours of lifting per day.
Step 3: The app calculates the maximum safe lifting weight.
Om is regarded as the eternal sound. It is the sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation. OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
Apart from the basic Om chant, the following mantra chants are provided:
- Om Gam Ganapataye Namah (Ganesha Mantra) - Removes all obstacles, when starting a new task
- Om Namo Narayanaya - Tribute to Vishnu, the Supreme God and his avatars including Rama & Krishna
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayathri Mantra) - Tribute to Savitr (Sun before sunrise), the life giver
- Om Namah Shivaya - Tribute to Shiva/Mahadeva, the Supreme Destroyer
- Om Mani Padme Hum - Worshiping the Buddhist Sacred Lotus Flower
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya - Tribute to Krishna, Mukti (liberation) mantra
- Om Maha Mrityunjaya - Death-conquering mantra, a tribute to Rudra (Shiva)
- Om Ham Hanumate Namaha - Energy giving mantra, a tribute to Lord Hanuman
If you are new to meditation, instructions are provided for a 15 min (108 chants) meditation routine. Why not make meditation as part of your daily routine and achieve inner peace? If you already meditate, you can use this as a simple time ticker.
- Play various Om/Aum mantra chant endlessly
- Sleep Timer for Auto Exit after given time
- Start Delay setting
- Set pause between chants
- Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
- Auto next
- Optional Bell at specified intervals
- NO Ads, NO Permissions!
- Small size (~1MB) & SD Card install
- Exit and resume wherever you left
- Pauses the sound if you get a call
- Runs in the background and does not drain your battery
Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. It is also considered to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia (sleep disorders) & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can help those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sound in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas (offerings to God), aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies.
More on OM and it's Significance
Different sounds have different effects on human psyche. The sacred utterances (chants) of Sanskrit Mantras provide us with the power to attain our goals and lift ourselves to a higher level of consciousness. They give us the power to cure diseases; ward off evils; gain wealth; acquire supernatural powers; worship a deity for exalted communion and for attaining blissful state and attain liberation.
Every Mantra in the Vedas begin with Om or Aum - the primordial sound, the sound that is said to have its origins at the time of the creation of the cosmos (the Big Bang).
Daily chanting of Om or just playing it in your home can improve your concentration, good luck and good health. Even after you switch off the Om chants, it keeps playing in your mind and sustains the peace!
OM FOR ALL!
Safety Savvy provides timely training safety related information.
"CAT 1" tells you which sector you are in. Just call in for CAT weather update. Standard procedures in inclement weather is also available.
"Contacts" provides listing of all medical facilities in order of aphabetical or distance from you.
"Evac. Route" shows you the map view of medical facilities around you. It shows traffic conditions and provides driving direction.
This app inidicates the right PPE for you.
Many women have a lot of questions when they discover that they are pregnant. What foods should be avoided? What exercises are safe? When do you have to stop doing certain things? How should you prepare before your first prenatal visit? How do you make sure you are getting the proper nutrition?
Keeping your baby healthy starts long before giving birth – it even starts before conception! This app is packed with advice to help you be a good parent and take care of your and your baby's health.
This app answers those questions and many more. Scroll through tips or search for what's on your mind right now. You can even send the tips to your friends, family, and support team so they'll know too!
While many mothers-to-be may not go in for the first prenatal visit until around the 12th week of pregnancy, you'll likely have questions immediately after you find that you're pregnant! This app contains helpful information to get you on track and doing the right things while you wait for your first doctor visit.
This app is supported by advertisements, but is completely free to use. In addition, you can take part in the optional AchieveMint reward network to get paid for taking healthy actions!
Note: while many of the tips in this app come from doctors, nutritionists, and other professionals, we cannot offer medical advice. Use this app along with your doctor's advice, not instead of it!
We hope you have a very safe and healthy pregnancy, and have a healthy baby!
• view and filter recalls and safety alerts
• search recalls and safety alerts by categories (health and consumer products, food and vehicles)
• search recalls and safety alerts by keywords (i.e,: brand name, product type)
• view images and descriptions of products
• share recalls and safety alerts by e-mail
For more information, please visit healthycanadians.gc.ca.
Aussi disponible en français.
This application provides information to hospitals and clinics on two fundamental goals of care, the Safe Patient and health care based on scientific evidence.
Also, has links to the best web sites that provide information about patient safety and evidence-based medicine.
More from developer
The App allows workers and supervisors to calculate the heat index for their worksite, and, based on the heat index, displays a risk level to outdoor workers. Then, with a simple tap, you can get reminders about the protective measures that should be taken at that risk level to protect workers from heat-related illness—reminders about drinking enough fluids, scheduling rest breaks, planning for and knowing what to do in an emergency, adjusting work operations, gradually building up the workload for new workers, training on heat illness signs and symptoms, and monitoring each other for signs and symptoms of heat-related illness.
Stay informed and safe in the heat, check your risk level.
For more information about safety while working in the heat, see OSHA’s heat illness webpage, including new online guidance about using the heat index to protect workers.
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.