Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
Designed with security and efficiency in mind:
- Supports Google 2-step authentication
- Does not store any username or password information
- Efficient design for low memory and battery usage
Simple, easy, and best of all: Quick!
While by itself Google Voice defaults an incoming call to ring all numbers that have been connected with it, the addition of Google Voice Locations ensures that only numbers you’ve associated with your present location ring for incoming calls. If your lack of control over Google Voice’s calling preferences has been holding you back from enjoying the opportunities it offers, then Google Voice Locations is the app for you!
* Have incoming calls ring where you are and nowhere else
* Never worry about missing calls because of accidental call interception
* Choose the number you want to call from with the Callback Dialer
* Quick Ring settings allow you to instantly view and update Google Voice call settings on the go
Source Code available at
Allows you to set rules for which number dialed will use your Google Voice number. Specify rules based on area code or by contacts (using contact groups). No more annoyance of having to press another button when dialing to choose where to call from!
1.1.1:Fixed bug that required Area Codes to be enabled to work properly.
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Watsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful voice to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Voice-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Keyword: Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,
The goal of Voice Text is to give you an easy and simple way to send and receive text messages by voice without learning any voice commands. Voice Text offers a simple and predictable way of sending and receiving texts by voice. Lots of features make Voice Text one of the easiest and customizable voice-to-text applications available.
★ Text by voice
★ Receive and listen to text messages hands-free
★ Make phone calls by voice
★ Auto Play Text Messages
★ 5 Widgets, 1 Shortcut
★ Set custom voice commands
★ Disable Voice Text during specific hours
★ Battery efficient (No background services)
★ Tasker supported
★ Ad-free upgrade available
★ Driving detection - Have your messages read aloud when driving!
★ Floating bubble to open Voice Text from anywhere.
- Internet connection required to use most features
- This application is supported by ads
- Third party text messaging clients may cause Voice Text to not work properly
- Help can be found at http://www.mobiletrialware.com/voicetext
- Please do not text and drive
SMS message messages texting text messages text by voice voice text speaking text messages drive and text handsfree or hands free SMS messaging
Main features are,
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* Chat history
* Run the app in background and get notifications on new messages.
* Option to add and delete contacts.
* Change your status,status message and avatar as you needed.
* Chatroom support.
This application is not tested with other servers except G Talk
Do you use Google Voice? Did you ever wish it was easier to change the Google Voice call forwarding settings in your account (between Google Chat, your mobile phone, your home phone, etc.)? Do you like your Google Voice calls to be forwarded differently based on whether your mobile phone is currently using WiFi or cellular data? Are you a GrooVe IP user and want your Google Voice calls forwarded differently based on the registration state of GrooVe IP? If yes, this app is the answer you have been looking for!
In the "manual" mode, GrooVe Forwarder lets you make changes to your Google Voice call forwarding settings with one click. No need to start a browser, go to the appropriate URL, navigate to the correct screen and then finally make the change!
To make life even easier, GrooVe Forwarder lets you configure how you want your Google Voice calls to be forwarded when your mobile phone is on WiFi or cellular data. Once so configured, the settings in your account will be automatically updated as you move between WiFi and cellular data networks.
In addition, if you are a GrooVe IP user, and you want different call forwarding settings based on whether GrooVe IP is operational (running and registered to Google network) or not, you can configure this once in GrooVe Forwarder. From then on, your Google Voice call forwarding settings will be updated automatically based on the state of GrooVe IP.
Give GrooVe Forwarder a try and save some time and frustration!
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT *** Google Voice(SM) services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
Have Victoria read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps in a UK English female, high quality and natural-sounding voice powered by SVOX.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, Victoria can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn English by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
1. Install and run the voice app once
2. Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine
3. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen.
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
4. Run the voice app, click “Continue”, then follow the instructions.
5. Your SVOX Voice main screen will be now visible. Don’t forget to try the new pronunciations correction feature (‘pencil’ icon)!
6. Download other free / paid apps to combine our voice with. For example, you could try: Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later, only with Navigation < 5.9), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice, Pocket Blonde...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a list of frequently asked questions.
And now … enjoy your new SVOX voice!
== PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO ==
1. Run the voice app
2. Click on the ‘pencil’ icon. The pronunciation correction screen will now be shown.
3. Tap on the Android menu key and select ‘Help’
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
Compatible with Google Navigation version < 5.9
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
- login with your google account to see your friends (online/offline status and avatar image)
- send/receive text messages
- send/receive images
- send/receive music file
- send/receive video file
- send/receive documents
- capture your image then can share the image immediately
- record your voice and then can share the recording file immediately
- realtime voice call
features will be available soon:
- realtime video call
- chat, call group
I you like gtChat, please give me some stars rate and leave some messages to encourage our team.
GO MOBILE (new)
Now you can make and receive calls when you are on-the-go using your DUO home phone number. Just download the latest CONNECT Talk App and link your DUO phone number to the app. It's Easy and Fast!
HOME PHONE ON-THE-GO!
Enjoy your full featured netTALK home phone service on your mobile device.
NEVER MISS A CALL!
Make and receive calls when you are on-the-go using your DUO home phone number.
YOUR PHONE AWAY FROM HOME!
Call friends and family with your DUO international call plan on your mobile device, just like making calls from home.
If you don't have a DUO, no worries. You can still use the standalone app:
FREE INTERNATIONAL RADIO
FREE CONFERENCE CALLING BRIDGE
Share the netTALK CONNECT app with friends and family for unlimited free calling worldwide by calling only their email address. No need to set up a separate screen name. Find the email address in your contacts and call for free. Also, call any netTALK subscriber, including DUO, DUO II & DUO WiFi customers, worldwide for free.
CALLS TO MOBILES AND LANDLINES WORLDWIDE
Save 30% - 40% on International Calling to mobiles and landlines worldwide. Utilize Google Wallet or charge it to your cellular phone bill with the "carrier billing" feature.
FREE CONFERENCE CALLING BRIDGE
Dial 2663 (CONF) from any CONNECT App or netTALK DUO to host a phone conference with unlimited participants. (Non netTALK customers call in using +1-786-289-8255)
FREE INTERNATIONAL RADIO
Enjoy free international radio broadcasts from many countries. Stream your favorite radio station to any Bluetooth speaker including the Bluetooth radio in your car.
- Go Mobile with your netTALK DUO home phone
- Free and Unlimited App-to-App calling worldwide – calling just an email address
- Ultra low cost International calling rates - SAVE 30% - 40%
- 1-click Sign Up/Sign In with your Google Account
- Free International Radio Broadcasts from 12 countries – more to come
- Connectivity through WiFi / 4G / 3G
- Import your contacts from your phone
- Free 411 Directory Assistance (U.S.)
- Facebook / Twitter / email share for free calling
//FROM THE MAKERS OF THE netTALK DUO//
Winner of PCMag.com and Laptop Editors’ Choice awards, the netTALK DUO is a revolutionary VoIP device and digital phone service. The netTALK DUO enables free nationwide calls to any phone in Canada and the U.S. from anywhere in the world, as well as low international rates and a slew of other features.
- Must be on Wi-Fi/3G/4G
- International data roaming charges may apply
- Operator data charges may apply
- Dialing 911 on the application will not
- You agree to Terms of Service when downloading this app
Learn more about netTALK at www.netTALKCONNECT.com
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Extra Features: support for external groups/email lists
The deviation of location showed in this app. and exact latitude & longitude on Earth will be different with different mobile devices. This app. has only Tradition Chinese & English(US) versions. For other language, the app will show in English.
2nd ed. modified the crash issue of the clicking map button. Add Japanese and French version in 2nd ed. I wish this app will make your life better and more convenient. Add Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian and Russian version of this app.
Add Thai,Arabic version of this app.
Add Indonesian version.
Version 7 adds Hindi Version and detect location service function ready or not of your mobile devices.
A new and more powerful app Location Bee is ready to download,please go to
Version 8 adds Korean，and change logo, icon and add two places path finder, and built-in more than two hundred world landmark or scenery keyword search.It currently supports land transport route, and doesn't support sea or air route. For air route, please take another app flight finder for reference. you can download at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snova.flightfinder.
- • Auto connects your default Google account you don't need to type your password simply select next .
- • connect more Google accounts with Jabber XMPP option
- • Never miss a message with instant notifications
- • Display contact pictures.
- • Send Video, Images,file and audio.
- • Group conversations with your contacts.
- • Add custom background
- • Swipe the screen right to select XMPP option
- • Facebook users choose Jabber XMPP option and use your Facebook "Email Address" as your username
- • Please Note for send or receive file you need to secure the conversation first .and make sure your friends also uses Talk Secure or request your friend to install Talk Secure or other encryption-enabled app.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 and up
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk Secure is based on Guardian project.
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.