This app is no longer under active development, mainly because of the fact that Google is rumored to be moving Google Voice into Hangouts soon. There have been reports that this app also isn't working on Android 4.4 Kit Kat. This is also unsupported.
Tired of using the stock Google Voice app? This app will be perfect to help simplify your phone experience.
Using a tablet or phone without a texting plan? This app will allow you to text through your Google number on that device!
Send free text messages via Google Voice and use your carrier’s SMS capabilities in the modified stock messaging app.
Why this app?
• Integrates all of your SMS and MMS messages into one app
• Sends Google Voice messages over Mobile Data/WiFi
• Quick Reply notifications
• Simple / minimal setup required
• Uses the stock messaging database for easy backup
The same Messaging app you are used to has been rebuilt to include Google Voice support with the help of the Google Voice app. You can send and receive Google Voice texts as well as carrier messages all in the same app!
The Google Voice app still needs to be installed on your device.
If you are getting double notifications, first try to go into Android's settings, tap Apps, and find Google Voice. Right below the "Force Stop" button should be a checkbox to "Show notifications". Uncheck that. If there is no checkbox, try going into the settings of the Google Voice app and disable text notifications from there.
This app grabs the incoming notifications. If you are still receiving texts from a random number, then your messages are still going through your carrier.
You can enable/disable Google Voice support in the settings of the app.
Make sure to email me with any bugs you encounter after you check the help at the website!
SMS, GV, Google Voice, Integration, Messaging, Extension, App, SMS Notifications, Stock SMS
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
Allows you to set rules for which number dialed will use your Google Voice number. Specify rules based on area code or by contacts (using contact groups). No more annoyance of having to press another button when dialing to choose where to call from!
1.1.1:Fixed bug that required Area Codes to be enabled to work properly.
While by itself Google Voice defaults an incoming call to ring all numbers that have been connected with it, the addition of Google Voice Locations ensures that only numbers you’ve associated with your present location ring for incoming calls. If your lack of control over Google Voice’s calling preferences has been holding you back from enjoying the opportunities it offers, then Google Voice Locations is the app for you!
* Have incoming calls ring where you are and nowhere else
* Never worry about missing calls because of accidental call interception
* Choose the number you want to call from with the Callback Dialer
* Quick Ring settings allow you to instantly view and update Google Voice call settings on the go
Source Code available at
Designed with security and efficiency in mind:
- Supports Google 2-step authentication
- Does not store any username or password information
- Efficient design for low memory and battery usage
Simple, easy, and best of all: Quick!
This is an update to the original App (due to issues I could not update the original and had to publish it as a new app).
2.0.0: Should fix force close problems on some devices.
Have Victoria read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps in a UK English female, high quality and natural-sounding voice powered by SVOX.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, Victoria can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn English by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
1. Install and run the voice app once
2. Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine
3. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen.
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
4. Run the voice app, click “Continue”, then follow the instructions.
5. Your SVOX Voice main screen will be now visible. Don’t forget to try the new pronunciations correction feature (‘pencil’ icon)!
6. Download other free / paid apps to combine our voice with. For example, you could try: Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later, only with Navigation < 5.9), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice, Pocket Blonde...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a list of frequently asked questions.
And now … enjoy your new SVOX voice!
== PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO ==
1. Run the voice app
2. Click on the ‘pencil’ icon. The pronunciation correction screen will now be shown.
3. Tap on the Android menu key and select ‘Help’
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
Compatible with Google Navigation version < 5.9
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Watsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful voice to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Voice-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Keyword: Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,
Use it to have your incoming Google Voice text messages spoken to you when driving, walking with headphones on etc. Keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road!
Uses TTS (text to speech) to read messages. Shows up as Google Voice Txt2Speech on your device.
Do you use Google Voice? Did you ever wish it was easier to change the Google Voice call forwarding settings in your account (between Google Chat, your mobile phone, your home phone, etc.)? Do you like your Google Voice calls to be forwarded differently based on whether your mobile phone is currently using WiFi or cellular data? Are you a GrooVe IP user and want your Google Voice calls forwarded differently based on the registration state of GrooVe IP? If yes, this app is the answer you have been looking for!
In the "manual" mode, GrooVe Forwarder lets you make changes to your Google Voice call forwarding settings with one click. No need to start a browser, go to the appropriate URL, navigate to the correct screen and then finally make the change!
To make life even easier, GrooVe Forwarder lets you configure how you want your Google Voice calls to be forwarded when your mobile phone is on WiFi or cellular data. Once so configured, the settings in your account will be automatically updated as you move between WiFi and cellular data networks.
In addition, if you are a GrooVe IP user, and you want different call forwarding settings based on whether GrooVe IP is operational (running and registered to Google network) or not, you can configure this once in GrooVe Forwarder. From then on, your Google Voice call forwarding settings will be updated automatically based on the state of GrooVe IP.
Give GrooVe Forwarder a try and save some time and frustration!
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT *** Google Voice(SM) services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
Text by Voice, TextbyVoice, Voice Recognition, Speech Recognition, Hands Free, Speech, Text, SMS, Drive, Driving, Text While Driving, Sonalight, Sonalite, Sonilight, Sonilite, Sonolight, Sonolight, Sonarlight, Sonarlite, sona soni sono sonar light lite text by voice textbyvoice text and drive siri iris vlingo skyvii veloct jarvis google voice eva jeannie
PHONE SPECIFIC NOTES:
-Tested fully with no problems on Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Evo, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Nexus S, LG Optimus V, and T-Mobile G2
-Samsung Galaxy S microphone has lower quality audio
Voice Caller ID integrates with your contacts to read aloud the Caller ID. You can choose whether or not you want the app to announce all calls, or just calls from contacts/favorites. It's a talking caller id!
Great for the road
No fidgeting with your phone
AD-FREE VERSION IN MARKET
1. Speak volume depends on the ringer volume
2. Uses in-built TTS (text-to-speech)
3. Says the name from your address book
The goal of Voice Text is to give you an easy and simple way to send and receive text messages by voice without learning any voice commands. Voice Text offers a simple and predictable way of sending and receiving texts by voice. Lots of features make Voice Text one of the easiest and customizable voice-to-text applications available.
★ Text by voice
★ Receive and listen to text messages hands-free
★ Make phone calls by voice
★ Auto Play Text Messages
★ 5 Widgets, 1 Shortcut
★ Set custom voice commands
★ Disable Voice Text during specific hours
★ Battery efficient (No background services)
★ Tasker supported
★ Ad-free upgrade available
★ Driving detection - Have your messages read aloud when driving!
★ Floating bubble to open Voice Text from anywhere.
- Internet connection required to use most features
- This application is supported by ads
- Third party text messaging clients may cause Voice Text to not work properly
- Help can be found at http://www.mobiletrialware.com/voicetext
- Please do not text and drive
SMS message messages texting text messages text by voice voice text speaking text messages drive and text handsfree or hands free SMS messaging