The new electronic diary will keep you up to date, real time, on all our main regional and global communications and marketing events that you can participate in. You can stay attuned to all the exciting feeds from the news center and Twitter conversations from the Ericsson world, view the corporate brochure and gain access to the Ericsson consumer lab reports, which lay out the news in our dynamic regions for you to consume and browse through.
A media section will take you on a journey through the latest videos. Here you will get a closer glimpse into who we are and how we are working to shape the Networked Society of tomorrow. Use the ‘contact us’ section to gain quick access to the Communications Departments in the regions and submit your questions or feedback.
Download today and experience another innovative product we have built for you.
We believe a better, more sustainable world will take shape when all people are connected. Ericsson has long envisioned the arrival of a Networked Society: one in which connectivity brings people closer together than ever before, where collaboration is part of everyday life, and where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility is fueling this change, and with more than 40 percent of the world’s data flowing through networks that we manage, we have a unique opportunity to lead this transformation.
User can see interactive content by viewing the brochure which can also be downloaded by the link below.
Brochure can be found at: http://s24.postimg.org/pve1ylges/Strana_2_finalno_01.jpg
Our contributions to the vision of Networked Society:
Communication changes our lifestyle and business. In the Networked Society,
connectivity will be the foundation for new ways of collaborating and socialising. It will enable freedom, strengthen and transform the economy
and the society as a whole, and support finding the solutions for some of the greatest challenges our planet is facing with. Ericsson Nikola Tesla
shares the Ericsson vision of Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from being connected will soon be connected.
We are already using ePrescription and eReferral every day as a part of eHealth solution, and Ericsson Mobile Health is present in almost every continent.
Recently, an implementation of Joint Information System of Land Registry and Cadaster begun, as a key step in building an efficient land administration system, and it is expected that already in 2015, eCall service will become a national service in the countries of the European
Union, and thus save about 2 500 human lives each year. Take an interesting and short walk down our Technology Road, and find out more about the advanced solutions we are already using, as well as about the future that is already waiting for us, just around the corner.
Feel free to download the TRENT app.
herematch’s location based services help you make new business connections in real time where you are now.
Using the app is simple. Just fill out your profile and check in at places and events. herematch will automatically display a list of people in the room that you want to talk to – and who want to talk to you.
With herematch you will always know the right people to talk to in the room!
Download our FREE app and never miss a business opportunity again!
Check in with herematch, check out with business!
Have a suggestion on how to make herematch even better? We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANDROID'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Protect individual sheets and cells in Excel for extra security
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Interactive form support for PDFs (checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, and more)
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Oxford Dictionary of English word lookup.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Interactive form support for PDFs: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides.
Chromecast /dual screen support
•Dynamic form creation for Mobile App
•Assign/Dispatch work to Field Employees
•Track Employees and their assignments
•Capture Image and Sketch markers
•Automated PDFs through Email
•Reporting and Analytics
This app brings insights from the research world with a long-term perspective together with strategic direction for the near term. Ericsson’s aim is to provide ICT players, decision makers, telecom operators, service providers, manufacturers, students, people interested in telecoms, and players in all other industries that depend on networks and telecommunications, with up to date insights on how networks are shaping up for the future.
With this app, you can choose from over 200 Ericsson Review articles, up to 40 current white papers and over 100 research papers. The content covers a wide range of telecom-related topics from next-generation video compression to MIMO performance characteristics and how to reliably manage the switch to IPv6Each section of the app is updated automatically as Ericsson publishes new information on its website, which we do on a continuous basis.
Use the search function in the app to select the content that interests you most. A copy of the article/paper will be stored on your device and a notification will be sent to your app as new content is published.
Enjoy our technology insights.
o Total GPRS and SMS usage
o Average GPRS and SMS usage per subscriber
o Top 5 Subscribers on GPRS as well as SMS usage
o Top 5 countries on GPRS as well as SMS usage
o Overview and details on Trigger Alarms
o Details on subscriptions
o Possibility to deactivate individual subscriptions
The application is free to download but requires authorization code to install (available at request from Telenor Connexion Service Desk for customers with API service) and API service user account to run.