And the mobile experience with our stories is going to be even better. Jakhu Stories is an interactive app with a great collection of stories to teach values, but it also has the following features:
- You won't see any advertising while the stories are playing. Ever
- Stories are so optimized that downloads are lightning fast.
- You won't need a working internet connection to use the app, except to play each story for the first time. So you will take the stories with you wherever you go.
- And on top of that: Jakhu Stories will offer you much more that a couple free stories, so forget about those apps that offer just one "demo" story and make you pay for the rest!
This is a different app that is fun to play with. A mix of game, reading , storytelling and teaching. Go and install it to discover what makes Jakhu Stories so special.
BTW, this app is also perfect to learn English or Spanish:
- Text is highlighted along with the story narration (though you can deactivate this feature and read the story as a traditional one)
- There are up to 4 different accents available: American English, British English, European Spanish and Latinamerican Spanish
- You can change language and mode at anytime
If you still don't know our stories, they are:
- short and creative
- focused in a concise and positive educational message, encouraging children to live up to the core human values
- simple, with no literary intent
- presented with quality ilustrations and narrations
- NEW: a great section with ideas and suggestions to get the most educational value at the end of each story
This is just the beginning. We are working to add new stories and surprises to make Jakhu Stories a new way to teach and entertain.
NOTE: this app is not suitable for devices with amrv6 architecture (those that were designed a couple years ago and come with Android versions prior to 3.0). If your can't see the install option on Google Play using your mobile, it is very likely this to be the cause.
My Friend the BEAR is an Interactive Kids’ Story Book and puzzle game, suitable for Children aged 2-7.
Follow BEAR as he goes about his day. Find out WHERE he goes. WHAT he does. Meet his FRIENDS. And see what he likes to EAT!
Kids will be entertained again and again as they explore all the different sounds that BEAR comes across. Have the story ‘Read To You’, by the brilliant Kristina Yuen, choose to ‘Read It Yourself’ or play the games. It’s a great way to learn your ABCs and how to read… because it’s lots of fun!
10 Full Color STORY Pages.
10-15 INTERACTIVE Items per Page.
10 Puzzle GAMES Based on Story Pages.
FUN Narration and Voice Sound Effects by Kristina Yuen.
Option to ‘Read To Me’ or ‘Read Myself’
BONUS 'Search and Find' Activity.
MY FRIEND THE BEAR WAS MADE BY:
Story and Art by JJ Ley.
Narration and Sound Effect by Kristina Yuen.
Development by Daniel Peric.
Edited by Mathew Ferguson.
Special Thanks goes to the Grizzly Bears of Yellowstone National Park. *Thanks!*
The fingers and speech bubbles in the pictures below are there for demonstration purposes only. They're not actually included in the app. You'll have to provide them yourself.