ERNIT is a financial education and savings app for families in a digital world. From an early age (+4), ERNIT teaches financial literacy to kids in a fun and engaging way.
Through a two-sided parent and child portal, ERNIT teaches kids the importance of saving money while showing them how to prioritize spending for both small and large goals. Parents are invited to take part in their kid’s exciting journey by sending an allowance and receiving notifications in ERNIT’s secure environment. ERNIT features intuitive lessons that help teach children the value of money before they even understand money. ERNIT brings both kids and parents together in open dialogue about money in the new age.
“ERNIT is a piggy bank for the iPhone age” - Fast Company
“17 Products That Prove You’re Raising Your Kids In The Future” - Buzzfeed
“The reinvented piggy bank” - Parents.com
Also featured in NBC News, CNET, The Imums, Apartment Therapy, Mini Style, Core77, Financial Juneteenth and more.
Children love to
- Set and prioritize financial goals
- Learn the difference between long and short term goals
- Receive encouragement on their goals
- Share goals with friends and family
Parents love to
- View their child’s progress
- Create a secure digital financial space for the whole family
- Invite family and friends to participate
- Send digital money from anywhere in the world
Please let us know your thoughts: Use the feedback feature within the app!
"Empowering kids with essential lifelong skills"