Click on the Widget and set the volume level of any channel(s) in one touch! Vibrate mode setting supported. Quick open, set and close.
In "Settings" you can choose audio channels to display in the widget and channels to adjust.
Also you can adjust border, hue and transparency of the widget's background to fit well your home screen theme.
Install it from the market, then install manually the widget to the desired location of the desktop in standard way for your device:
- Long touch on your home screen or click the menu button;
- Choose "Add";
- Click on "Widgets";
- Choose the A-Volume Widget.
If A-Volume Widget is not in the widgets list:
- Make sure that it's installed into internal memory! Widgets do not work from SD card;
- Restart your system.
NOTE: Starting from Android version 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) in the standard firmware channels "System", "Alert" and "Ringer" are tied. They can not be set separately. This is not the reason to blame the program. Just hide channels "System" and "Notifications" in the settings. At the same time, in some versions of firmware (e.g., in firmware Samsung), these channels are NOT tied. Therefore the program have the opportunity to display and to adjust them separately, if possible.
100% Free app. With our app you can increase the sound and volume of all your system with a single tap.
- Make your phone ring louder.
- Watch videos at maximum volume.
- Listen to music with maximum volume.
You can choose to increase to increase volume for all the system or just individual sounds.
* Alarm amplifier
* Increase music volume
* DTMF (Keypad)
* Notifications (SMS, Email, Facebook, twitter)
* Ringtone sound
* Voice call volume
In addition, our volume enhancer can increase your alarm clock sounds and can be used as a music bass booster equalizer which boost all your audio and video sound. So this music player makes it sounds like a HiFI system. It must be your best choice. It will immediately increase all your volume at 30%. Download it and have a try now. It will surprise you.
-AdFree version available: Volume Control AdFREE
-Adjust Ringer, System, Notification, Alarm, Music and In-call
-Large and precise slider controls, easy to use
-Change Silent, Vibrate and Normal mode
-Nice icons and controls design
-Sync with hard volume buttons
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email email@example.com as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report bugs!
* Volume control - slide from the Volume Dot in any direction to change the music volume;
* Instant mute - tap the Volume Dot to instantly mute the music;
* Auto-hide - the Volume Dot will auto-hide when not needed;
* Custom size and transparency - you can configure the size and transparency level of the Volume Dot;
* Custom placement - touch and hold the Volume Dot until you feel a slight vibration, then you can move it to a suitable position.
The app practically uses no battery power.
The app is ad-supported. You have full control on when and if to view the ads, but please do so if you want to support the development. Read more on the ad system here - http://goo.gl/DnmYbM
This app is developed solely by me, initially for personal use, as I couldn't find such anywhere. If you like my work and want to support my efforts - please give it a 5 star rating and share it with your friends! Thanks!
Did it ever occur to you that someone tried to reach you and you didn't see the incoming call because the phone was silenced? Do you need to wait for incoming call, but want to sleep and put the phone on silent mode? Do you need to stay available all the time when specific people tries to reach you?
This app is for you!
Smart N' Loud is a smart ringer, which enables you to customize your incoming call settings for each contact!
You can define what happens when the contact calls - Ring or Vibrate even when in silent mode (White List), or be silenced all the time, even when the phone is not silenced (Black List).
- Use the simple search box to filter your wanted contacts or groups
- Click to select contact, group, or special number
- Set your contact or group incoming call preferences (detailed below)
Contacts, Groups and Special Numbers
- If you chose a contact and he\she has more than one phone number, you have to choose a specific number
- If you chose a group, the selected setup would be applied on all contacts within the group
- If a contact is removed from a group, the app would update itself on the next run.
Note: until next run, the removed contact is still considered as within the group
- You can also setup your incoming call preferences for 'blocked number'.
Note: this option is not for unlisted numbers in the phone's contact list
Incoming Call Preferences
- Choose between Loud, Vibrate or Silent per contact or group
- Define after how many calls to activate above setup. The simple setup - after one call - means to activate the setup for each incoming call
- If you chose two or more calls, a period of time in minutes is also needed to define the complete setup. For example, make the phone ring for contact 'X', after 2 calls within 10 minutes
- Loud would be activated when the phone is on silent or vibrate mode
- Vibrate would be activated only when the phone is on silent mode
- Silent would be activated when the phone is on loud or vibrate mode. Note that silent is activated for each call
- After confirmed, setup would also appear in the application's main screen. If two or more incoming calls are selected, a red indication with the number of calls would show up on the setup icon
Auto Activation and Popup Alert
- In the application's main screen, the bottom right button would indicate whether the setup is activated or not. A green light means enabled, while a red light means disabled
- You can manually enable or disable the selected setup by pressing the bottom right button
- In the settings screen, you can choose to auto activate when phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If auto activation is not selected, you can choose whether to use popup alert when the phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If popup alert is enabled and ringer mode change is detected, you can choose whether to activate Smart N' Loud, or use 'real silent' mode
- Choosing the 'always' option would set the auto activation option for next time. In order to change it, use the settings screen
- In case you encountered any problems and you need further help, please contact us using the 'contact us' button in the settings screen
- If you like the application, please help us and rank us. Thanks!
* Quick up/down volume adjust buttons.
* Many different widget sizes.
* Controls all volume types. To change, tap the volume’s name.
To access the widgets: Long Press Home Screen > Widgets > Volume "Size"
Android 4.0: Press the All Apps button. Select the widgets tab and scroll until you see the volume widgets.
NOTE (again): The 1x1 widget won't load for Android 3.2 and above. Use the 2x1 and resize it.
Report Issues and Source Code:
Keywords: volume widget adjust sound audio loud soft noise
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
What's new in Pro version?:
- Tasker, Locale support via built-in plugin (on/off, minimum/maximum volume settings).
- Vibration support for calls and notifications
- Notifications support.
- 3rd party on/off support via intents (If you're a developer and would like to use it in your app please contact me via e-mail).
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ARE:
-English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Greek.
- Some Samsung devices might start reading aloud when the Accessibility services are enabled, this is a known Samsung bug. I can't fix it, I have no power to interfere Samusng devs here. I have however a workaround for this: disable all of the TTS engines installed on the device. Decide if you need them or not for your other apps.
Intelligent Ringer sets ringer volume based on the ambient noise level in which your smartphone is actually working. It is also able to detect whether the device is in a pocket or not, based on the proximity sensor readings.
Unlike similar apps Intelligent Ringer adjusts its internal settings to the particular device, which has a significant effect on measurement and setting process accuracy.
Notification removal for Jelly Bean users:
You can permanently switch off this notification instead of just hiding it. Please go to: System Settings --> Application Manager --> Intelligent Ringer --> and uncheck "Show Notifications".
It respects silent and vibrate mode - when any of these is active, volume won't be changed by the Intelligent Ringer.
You can control whole process using the following application settings:
- Pocket Factor - Additional volume which is added to the actual measurement value only when the device is discovered to be in a pocket.
- Accuracy - decide how precise the volume setting process should be.
- Sensitivity - change the microphone sensitivity when needed.
Minimum / Maximum volume - limit the maximum and minimum volume possible to set.
Advanced options include reset/stop/start controls, multiple settings channels, and slow/fast response. You can calibrate using Trim, too!
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
This application can be used as a decibel meter or sound meter to gain the loudness of the environment together with precise user experience and color indicator. It is a very light weight and small size application with the least resources used and simplest yet effective user interface that is colourful and tells users precisely the surrounding noise and useful in detecting loud voice and loud sound.
You can use this to measure a dog bark noise level, measure snoring sound noise level or even test how loud is your voice level or how loud when someone speak to calibrate your voice and noise intensity to deliver a better and more comfortable sound level to people and useful when you are practising for presentation. It maximises the best out of the microphone of your smart devices and since it is calibrated to cater for human voice, it has limitation to detect very loud noise but it is sufficient enough for daily and normal usage.
Personalize your contact to allow to go silent in general mode and particular to ring even in silent mode.
Ringer sets Ringing mode based on what you want for particular contact.
When Someone's call is very important for you then put his/her contact in Ringing or Vibrate as per your requirement where as if you want to ignore someone's call then put his/her call on silent. Hence whenever you receive a call your phone will ring/vibrate/silent based on settings for that contact.
Then you are certainly aware of the annoying problem that volume changes involuntarily as soon as you plug your phone into your pocket. It has probably also occurred to you that you accidentally changed the volume of your alarm shortly before going to sleep which is why you were late the next day and had to rush to work in a hurry? Thanks to Volume Lock this ordeal has finally come to an end!
Volume Lock enables you to automatically deactivate the volume keys of your portable device once your display is out of gear. Naturally you can keep operating the keys as necessary even when the display is barred as long as your smartphone is switched-on. Increased comfort in everyday life through personalized utilization of your smartphone - Volume Lock renders it possible!
dBSound Meter allows you to measure the volume of music, noise or any sound with your mobile phone with great precision and accuracy.
dB Sound Meter main feature:
* Wide ragne 0~120dB
* direct reading in dB
* Error tolerance 1.5db
* Live graph shows you the current noises
* Wide measure range and easy to use!
* Simple calibration interface
* Quick use at any time
* Protect ears and mind