Click on the Widget and set the volume level of any channel(s) in one touch! Vibrate mode setting supported. Quick open, set and close.
In "Settings" you can choose audio channels to display in the widget and channels to adjust.
Also you can adjust border, hue and transparency of the widget's background to fit well your home screen theme.
Install it from the market, then install manually the widget to the desired location of the desktop in standard way for your device:
- Long touch on your home screen or click the menu button;
- Choose "Add";
- Click on "Widgets";
- Choose the A-Volume Widget.
If A-Volume Widget is not in the widgets list:
- Make sure that it's installed into internal memory! Widgets do not work from SD card;
- Restart your system.
NOTE: Starting from Android version 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) in the standard firmware channels "System", "Alert" and "Ringer" are tied. They can not be set separately. This is not the reason to blame the program. Just hide channels "System" and "Notifications" in the settings. At the same time, in some versions of firmware (e.g., in firmware Samsung), these channels are NOT tied. Therefore the program have the opportunity to display and to adjust them separately, if possible.
-AdFree version available: Volume Control AdFREE
-Adjust Ringer, System, Notification, Alarm, Music and In-call
-Large and precise slider controls, easy to use
-Change Silent, Vibrate and Normal mode
-Nice icons and controls design
-Sync with hard volume buttons
* Quick up/down volume adjust buttons.
* Many different widget sizes.
* Controls all volume types. To change, tap the volume’s name.
To access the widgets: Long Press Home Screen > Widgets > Volume "Size"
Android 4.0: Press the All Apps button. Select the widgets tab and scroll until you see the volume widgets.
NOTE (again): The 1x1 widget won't load for Android 3.2 and above. Use the 2x1 and resize it.
Report Issues and Source Code:
Keywords: volume widget adjust sound audio loud soft noise
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
Volume Button for lollipop fixes the new media volume settings from Google’s latest OS iteration, Android 5.0 lollipop.
In the latest release of Android, Google dropped the ball on the volume adjustment settings. It is no longer possible to access all the volume streams from the hardware volume buttons. Further more, the media stream cannot be muted or lowered if music isn’t playing.
Volume Button for Lollipop fixes this bad behavior. It allows to instantly adjust the volume right from the notification bar with three simple buttons. Mute, lower and increase volume. The volume level is also indicated right beside the buttons.
Control the media volume with mute, increase and lower volume buttons;
Made specifically for Android 5.0 Lollipop;
A new way to control the media volume stream;
Volume button for lollipop appears in your notification;
Widget doesn’t obstruct the new lollipop lock screen;
Mute the device even when no music / sound is playing.
Never get caught again in a quiet area with a loud cellphone
Thank you for downloading my application :)
-Uncheck "One Step" mode to have normal slider.
This is a volume control application for adjusting Ringer, Notification, Media, Voice, System, and Alarm, also to switch between Silent, Vibrate and Normal. In addition, you can also synchronize the volume level between ringer, notification, and system.
You can also configure the vibrate for Ringer and Notification.
This application can be called either by click on the application icon, or by the LONG PRESS of the SEARCH KEY.
Download our app, you will be able to increase the volume of your device and get high quality sound.
How does it work:
The built-in speaker assesses the state of your device and amplifies the sound to the maximum value.
When you start the app, you will hear a sound, it is a test of the acoustic features of your device.
Depending on the manufacturer of your device to increase the volume up to 30%.
Amplifies the sound application on:
- Ring tone;
- The alarm;
- Keyboard signals;
- The sound of music player;
- Signals notifications
If a loud noise you no longer need, just click exit.
Appendix amplifies the sound of speakers and headphones. When headphones are connected, you must restart the application.
The app is free and safe for your phone has no age limits, you can update the application.
There could be something more important than good etiquette in a meeting room or a theater. If your family or significant other needs you while your phone is in silent mode, with Auto Ringer On they can turn on your ringer by calling you three times within three minutes. Auto Ringer On will set the ringer volume to the loudest to get your attention.
- Silence between the hours of
- Silence when charging
- Silence on face down
This app comes with widgets that help manage your phone silence mode. Choose from the following widgets (more to come in the future):
- Toggle Audio Mode: a 3-way toggle widget that quickly toggles your phone between regular mode (sound on), vibrate mode, and silent mode.
- Toggle Service: enable or disable the Auto Silent service.
Phone always blowing up in a meeting? Can't ever tell you're getting a call in the club? RingDimmer listens to the world around you to intelligently calculate the perfect ring volume and vibration setting.
★ CNET App of the Week ★
"... perhaps the most straightforward app in the history of the universe... definitely worth checking out" - Android Police
"This is $0.99 but trust me its well worth it!" – HowToMen
• Ring volume never too quiet or too loud
• Knows when it's in your pocket
• Respects your silent and vibrate settings
• Smart Vibrate feature intelligently sets vibrate mode
• Designed to conserve your battery
• Record Audio - Used to listen to ambient noise
• Full Internet Access - Used to submit crash reports
• Automatically Start at Boot - Used to start RingDimmer after a reboot
What's new in Pro version?:
- Tasker, Locale support via built-in plugin (on/off, minimum/maximum volume settings).
- Vibration support for calls and notifications
- Notifications support.
- 3rd party on/off support via intents (If you're a developer and would like to use it in your app please contact me via e-mail).
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ARE:
-English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Greek.
- Some Samsung devices might start reading aloud when the Accessibility services are enabled, this is a known Samsung bug. I can't fix it, I have no power to interfere Samusng devs here. I have however a workaround for this: disable all of the TTS engines installed on the device. Decide if you need them or not for your other apps.
Intelligent Ringer sets ringer volume based on the ambient noise level in which your smartphone is actually working. It is also able to detect whether the device is in a pocket or not, based on the proximity sensor readings.
Unlike similar apps Intelligent Ringer adjusts its internal settings to the particular device, which has a significant effect on measurement and setting process accuracy.
Notification removal for Jelly Bean users:
You can permanently switch off this notification instead of just hiding it. Please go to: System Settings --> Application Manager --> Intelligent Ringer --> and uncheck "Show Notifications".
It respects silent and vibrate mode - when any of these is active, volume won't be changed by the Intelligent Ringer.
You can control whole process using the following application settings:
- Pocket Factor - Additional volume which is added to the actual measurement value only when the device is discovered to be in a pocket.
- Accuracy - decide how precise the volume setting process should be.
- Sensitivity - change the microphone sensitivity when needed.
Minimum / Maximum volume - limit the maximum and minimum volume possible to set.
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer