The Wine-Searcher App guides you smoothly, quickly, easily to wine prices and wine stores…wherever you are. Wine-Searcher’s database lists over 5,500,000 wine offers from 40,000 retailers, helping millions of wine searchers every month. Now you can put it in your pocket.
Looking for a specific wine? Need to check a price? Tap the app and type in the name.
- ‘Where to Buy’ tells you which stores sell the wine, and how much they’re charging.
- ‘Wine Details’ gives you the wine’s average price (to make sure you’re getting a good deal) and other useful info including its label, grape variety, region of origin and a price history graph. Below all that is a convenient list of the producer’s other wines.
- ‘Vintages’ tells you which other vintages of the wine are available, along with wine critic scores.
- ‘Stores Near You’ provides maps and addresses of wine stores near your location. It even gives you value-based wine recommendations for the selected store.
- ‘Settings’ lets you update the little bits and pieces, like your default currency. This is also where you log in to your Pro Version account. Don’t have a Pro Version account? Head to wine-searcher.com.
Wine-Searcher.com has been helping wine lovers locate their favorite wines for over fifteen years. Jancis Robinson MW writes: ‘Thanks to Wine-Searcher.com, the most successful (and seriously useful) price comparison website, everyone should now be paying the right price for the wines they buy’. And now we’ve shrink-wrapped the whole search engine to fit neatly in your pocket. The Wine-Searcher Android App. Gets you to good wine, quickly.
• Take a photo and get to know any wine in seconds
• Remember wines and explore more of them
• Get personalized wine recommendations
• Share experiences and be inspired by friends
• Find the best rated wines in nearby shops
Vivino simplifies your path to enjoying great wines.
The app helps you remember your favorites, learn more about wine, and which one to choose for next occasion. Snap a photo of any wine, and while you have a sip we automatically recognize it from our database of more than 2 million wines. If the app doesn’t match it immediately, our team will do it for you as quickly as we can.
Discover all you want to know about wines, explore friend’s ratings and get personal recommendations based on your taste, simply browse wines in nearby stores or locate the ones on your Vivino Wish List.
Best of all: It’s free!
• Snap a photo, recognize and save wines. We manually identify the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find all you want about wines, prices or ratings.
• Add wines to your Wish List to ensure great future experiences - and know where to buy which wines with our Nearby function
• Get personalized recommendations based on your taste
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail or Contacts and be inspired by their wine experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 2 million users.
• Like and comment on their ratings.
• Scan offline, we keep your image and resume when you are connected.
• Upload old pictures from your photo album and store on your wine list. Know when to drink, adding a Drinking Window to your wines.
Get access to the PRO version through one-time in-app purchase and get more features:
• PRO: Simple cellar management with My Cellar: Log the wines you own, sort them by price, rating or date and add notes.
• PRO: Get in the Fast Track for manual matching - it really is a fast track.
• PRO: Support Vivino, so we can keep improving the app. Your help is much appreciated.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app, built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 3 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!
* Intuitive User Interface
* Comprehensive database with over 20 countries, 150 regions and 1200 sub-regions with the ability to add your own
* Dictionary with over 100 key terms
* Share notes to Facebook, Google+, SMS, and Email
Please email us from the help screen with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
PLEASE NOTE that the vintage ratings are for wine regions and not for single wines.
*** Countries (with 130 wine regions):
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.
from 1912: for the best Vintage Ports
from 1945: for the best Bordeaux
from 1980: for most other wine regions
...until 2012 (2012 as preview).
*** Number of vintage ratings:
*** How to find them:
You’re at a loss from which region a Bandol, a Charlemagne or a Frascati comes? Select the wine regions directly from the index with approximately 550 entries. This will guide you to the correct region (e.g., Bandol -> Provence; Charlemagne -> Côte d’Or, Burgundy; Frascati -> Lazio, Italy).
*** How to compare them:
You want to know, e.g., in which regions the 2008 vintage came out especially well? It’s a breeze with the sophisticated search screen.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
The next updates will focus on improving searching and statistic features. Additionally the datamodel will be enhanced.
Current version 1.25.2 contains these features:
- show all storages in one list
- filter storages by vintage, category, country, region, varietal etc.
- show empty storages in separate list
- detail view for every wine including rating and larger image
- history for all storages
- show overdue storages
- maintain separate cellars
- Im- and Export for CSV files (e.g. export from "Wine Cellar", "Mein Keller free", "Wine + Listing")
- Import for WinWein-Interchange Format (.WWI)
- full text search for all attributes
- support of barcodes for fast lookup of storages, supports ZXing and QR Droid barcode app
- support of product information lookup using specified name or barcode (uses InvisibleHand service)
- sorting by almost all attributes
- text and graphical overview
- full import and export using XML/ZIP-archive (local Filesystem, DropBox, Email, BlueTooth) and synchronization (e.g. via DropBox or Astro Filemanager)
- use external storage to avoid duplicate images on your phone
- choose currency per storage
Please sent feedback to developer which is happy to answer.
or… if you want to know more about a particular bottle
or… if you are in vacation in France and you want to know what kind of wine can be found in the area…
Download FRENCH WINES, an application by GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, the famous French wine guide!
Exclusive content : Comprehensive information, written by the experts of the Guide Hachette des Vins
HOW TO CHOOSE AND SERVE WINE:
• Know the quality of every french vintage since 1945 thanks to 700 ratings!
• Find information about “appellation controlée” wines: description, colors and aromas, grape variety, ageing capacity and service temperature .
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT WINE:
• A complete cartography of wine growing regions of France
• A dictionary to understand the vocabulary of wine, with 230 definitions
AN EASY-TO-USE APPLICATION:
• A search engine to easily find a wine or definition
• All the vintage ratings available in a few clicks for each region
• Quality design
For more information and to get access to wine tasting notes from the Guide Hachette des Vins: www.hachette-vins.com
In your custom list of My Wines you can add all the details of your favorite wines: photo, grapes or composition, price, origin, vineyard's name, etc..
My Wines is designed for wine lovers.
When you are ordering a good wine or you are in the store buying wine, you can check your personal list to compare vintages, grape varieties, wineries and even prices.
You can carry your personal wine book with you.
Just add your wines through a simple form.
You can add a photo to each wine from the pictures stored on your android smartphone or you can use the camera to take a picture of the bottle (or even of the ocasion to keep the memory forever.)
My Wines has a scoring system for you to give points to each wine.
You have 6 listings: Red Wine, Rosé Wine, White Wine, Favorites, Sparkling, Fortified and To try
Added option to import wines from trial version
A few user interface improvements
Swipe to pass from one wine to the next/previous
More improvements coming soon...
*NEW* Search by wine or by food.
*NEW* Now works with Android 1.6.
Use Wine Tracker to:
■ View your wine cellar contents
■ Track orders (shipments, wine futures)
■ Maintain a wishlist of wines you would like to try
■ Sort, search, and select the next bottle to try
■ Setup drinking windows and alerts for when to open that special bottle
■ Seamlessly share your database across your devices
■ Quickly search the internet for information about your wines
■ Enter tasting notes, take photos, and enter ratings
■ Share your tasting experiences with your friends
■ Import/Export your database as a spreadsheet with your PC
The free version of the app allows you to try out the application before purchasing. In addition to displaying ads, it provides the following limits:
■ Can store up to 50 wines/orders/wishlist/gone items
■ Disables ability to take & attach photos of your wines
■ Disables ability to use the barcode scanner
■ Disables detailed rating guide (nose/balance/complexity/etc)
■ Disables drink/hold & rating information for regions & vintages
■ Disables "Family" feature to quickly find similar wines to the one you're viewing
Wine Tracker will download a small database containing hundreds of regions, subregions & varietals. You can easily add new country/region/subregion/varietal combos by pressing the bottom-right button in the Regions database screen.
We would like to hear your feedback as well as what features you'd like to see in upcoming releases. You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application requires the following permissions:
Network communications: allows access to the internet to sync the regions database, and to perform online searches on a particular wine
Storage: allows you to export/save your wine database to your SD card.
basically korea traditional wine is usefule for human body.
because it's made fermentation process with useful material, like a ginseng, flower, medicinal stuff(natural)
this app help search this(korea traditional wine)
also you buy in http://www.eatmart.co.kr/eatmart_kwine/productView.jsp?cateCode=T001
if you need more information, contact blow:
윤 미 과장 yoon mi (Section Chief) - email@example.com
Created by the trusted tasting experts and editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the Tasting Guide provides much more than the average wine app. You’ll receive over 2,000 new wine, beer and spirits reviews every month. Also included in the Tasting Guide is premium content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine updated each month and ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Wine Enthusiast Magazine celebrates 25 years of delivering the latest in wine ratings and trends, food and travel, and entertaining, as well as cocktail and spirits. And now the world's best magazine is bringing you all the best wine, beer and spirits ratings in one FREE app.
For questions about the Tasting Guide please email us at TastingGuide@wineenthusiast.net.
Tasting Guide Features
• Search filters help you to find detailed reviews and ratings from the most respected editorial team in the industry.
• Scan a label’s UPC code with a built-in scanner so that you can trigger searches for wine, beer and spirits.
• Share your favorite reviews with friends on Facebook and Twitter as well as via email.
• Keep track of your favorite sips by adding your own reviews. Just snap a picture of your label and save it with your review for easy reference.
• Browse the 2013 Vintage Chart for a quick, easy, scrollable year-by-year guide to the overall quality and drinkability of the wines from the world’s major wine-growing regions.
• Earn badges that unlock special discounts and offers from Wine Enthusiast, whether you’re a wine, spirits or suds lover.
Receive Premium Content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine
The Tasting Guide is regularly updated with articles from the latest issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine plus exclusive online content. Receive the latest Wine Enthusiast city guides, recipe and pairing articles, profiles of movers and shakers in wine, beer and spirits and more.
Also included in the Tasting Guide are our Top Lists. Each year our tasting team sifts through thousands of wines we have reviewed to select the very best for inclusion in our annual Top 100 lists. Of course, since we also review spirits and beers, we compile lists including the best of those as well.
The Tasting Guide includes tips on wine basics, including everything from how-to-read a wine label to learning important terms for French, German and Italian wines to the best methods of cooking with wine.
This handy and beautiful vintage chart app gives you vintage scores and ratings guide aggregated from reputable reviewers (Robert Parker/Wine Advocate, Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Spectator, James Halliday, etc...)
We hand-picked beautiful photos related to each wine region specifically to ignite your senses. So when you see a white truffle on top of risotto rice, it's a hint for you to explore a certain Risotto al Tartufo Bianco pairing!
(This App assumes knowledge of wine producing areas. If you're a wine novice, we'll have something for you soon!)
Corkbin is brilliantly simple and easy to use. Just take a photo of the wine label with your Android phone, add a brief description if you like, and it goes into your digital wine collection. Using image recognition technology, Corkbin automatically recognizes the name of your wine. So next time you’re ordering wine, you don’t have to rack you brains for that great bottle you had last time, you can just ask Corkbin.
- Capture wine labels, comments, ratings & location with ease
- Find wines for purchase through wine.com and wine-searcher
- Dictionary of common wine terms
- Food & wine pairing guide provided by Hello Vino