Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 10 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 10 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Get Vivino Premium and unlock even more exclusive features:
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 6 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Try WineRatings+ today and receive a FREE 14-day subscription to our premium content. Subscribers gain access to over 300,000 wine ratings from the trusted editors of Wine Spectator magazine, and much more. Simply install and run the app, then hit "SUBSCRIBE" to redeem your free trial.
Wine Spectator WineRatings+ is a free download that includes a mix of free and paid content. The free content includes comprehensive vintage charts, educational articles, videos and daily news. An in-app subscription gives access to all of Wine Spectator’s wine ratings; our database currently includes around 300,000 reviews, with more than 1,000 new ratings added each month. This product is separate from Wine Spectator magazine and WineSpectator.com and is not included in those subscriptions.
If you have any questions about the app, please visit app-help.winespectator.com.
FREE CONTENT IN WINERATINGS+
WineRatings+ includes a wide range of free content to teach you more about wine:
• Vintage Charts: Covers 55 of the world’s principal wine regions and grape varieties to help you assess the overall quality and character of each region’s wines and when they will be at their most enjoyable.
• Learn More: Helps you explore the fundamentals of wine with authoritative articles and educational videos.
• WS360: Gives you a timely view into current wine culture, with an automatically updated news feed of the latest reports and insights from WineSpectator.com.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR WINERATINGS+ SUBSCRIBERS
Wine Spectator’s ratings app gives you access to around 300,000 of the world’s most authoritative and reliable wine reviews—with definitive ratings, detailed tasting notes, release prices, current auction prices and recommended drinking windows.
TRUSTED AND TIMELY RATINGS
WineRatings+ is automatically updated (no download required) with the latest Wine Spectator reviews. At least 1,000 wine reviews are added each month. Each review is written by an experienced Wine Spectator editor according to strict blind-tasting methodology to ensure fair and reliable results.
RAPID, EASY-TO-USE WINE RATINGS SEARCH
WineRatings+ helps you look up Wine Spectator ratings for even the most difficult-to-spell wines and wineries. The app provides instant results as you type, while the powerful filtering options help you find wines by name, producer, price, score or region with precision.
Looking for expert advice on which wines to purchase? The Picks section in WineRatings+ delivers wines recommended by our editors. For great buys among the most recent reviews, turn to “Classic Wines (95-100 Points)”, “Newest Reds and Whites $20 or Less (90+ Points)” and "Extreme Values $12 or Less." Or explore "Value Sparkler for Special Occasions," “Blue-Chip Collectibles” and our "Top 100 of 2013"—the most exciting wines of the past year.
To help you remember the wines you enjoy, we automatically save your recently viewed wines to the app’s home screen. You can also “favorite” wines for the long-term.
Share your favorite wines and articles. Subscribers can post Wine Spectator wine reviews, as well as links to news and feature stories, to their Facebook and Twitter accounts, or send them via email.
The premium version of WineRatings+, provided by Wine Spectator, requires a monthly subscription of $2.99, which is auto-renewed. Payment will be charged to your Google Play Store account. You may cancel your subscription at any time from the Google Play Store app or website; you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to avoid being billed for the next cycle. You will not receive a refund for cancellation, however you will retain access to premium content until the end of the current cycle.
WineRatings+ is a new product from Wine Spectator and must be purchased separately from our other products. It is not included in subscriptions to Wine Spectator magazine and WineSpectator.com.
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
The Wine-Searcher App is a genius shortcut to your favorite wines, beers and spirits – wherever you are on Earth. It’ll even check your nearest wine store and recommend you their best value bottles.
The app is built around our price comparison engine, listing almost 7 million bottles from 50,000 merchants around the world. Every month we help millions of people locate, price-compare and purchase quality wines, beers and spirits. And now our whole search engine fits neatly in your pocket.
Looking for information on a particular wine? Or perhaps a rare cognac, bourbon or single malt Scotch whisky? Want to find the best vintage from your favorite vineyards and wineries? Just type in a name, or take a picture with our label recognition scanner. Wine-Searcher will quickly present you with:
• Where to buy
• Vintage ratings
• Critic scores
• Label images
• Grape varieties
• Regions & appellations
Wine-Searcher’s reliable wine information has been helping wine lovers locate their favorite wines for over fifteen years. Top wine critic Jancis Robinson writes: "Thanks to Wine-Searcher, the most successful and seriously useful price comparison website, everyone should now be paying the right price for the wines they buy".
All apps require access to your phone’s information and functions. We've reduced this to an absolute minimum:
• Internet & Network (to find your wine in our database)
• Camera (for scanning wine labels)
• Storage memory (to keep a copy of scanned labels)
• GPS location (to locate your nearest wine store)
• Phone calling (so you can call stores at the touch of a button)
This handy bottle finder is the best thing for mobile wine recommendations and information. Install and enjoy!
We hand-picked beautiful photos related to each wine region specifically to ignite your senses. So when you see a white truffle on top of risotto rice, it's a hint for you to explore a certain Risotto al Tartufo Bianco pairing!
(This App assumes knowledge of wine producing areas. If you're a wine novice, we'll have something for you soon!)
Your mobile wine expert
Asia's leading mobile wine app is a must-have for any wine lover. Get up to date information on the latest releases, keep track of your collection and find that perfect food & wine match with unique features:
• Wine List
• My Cellar
• Food & Wine Matching
• Wine Events
• Store Locations
Browse over 2,000 wines for the latest releases, check tasting notes, ratings, prices and make an order for next day delivery in Hong Kong. Updated daily.
Keep track of wines in your collection and add your own pictures, tasting notes and ratings.
Asian Food & Wine Matching
Find that perfect wine match for all the classic Chinese dishes - a food and wine guide created by local wine experts for local people.
The events section is updated regularly with details of wine tastings, dinners and master classes hosted by visiting wine producers.
About Watson's Wine
Established in Hong Kong in 1997, Watson's Wine is one of Asia's leading wine merchants with over 20 specialty stores across the region. It offers Asia's wine lovers a range of over 2,000 wines from around the world, quality through 24 hr climate controlled supply chain and great service from WSET trained staff.
Enjoy the ultimate Asian wine guide - download Watson's Wine mobile for Andriod now.
• Add, update and review personal tasting notes.
• Rating option of five-star or traditional Robert-Parker, 100-point System.
• Create custom shopping lists and sets (favorite reds, favorite whites, party wines, etc)
• Quick-entry tools for recording details like: rating, appearance, aroma, taste, finish and summary.
• The Tasting Fundamentals guide helps users navigate the wine tasting process.
• “Tasting Terms” tab for those looking to expand their wine-tasting vocabulary.
• “Grape Guide” is the official cheat sheet for grape varietals.
• “Fit for Food” offers suggested food to wine pairings.
• Events tab for local wine-related events.
Do you feel limited in your understanding of wine and wine tasting? Have you ever forgotten a really great wine that you tried at a dinner party or tasting event? Perhaps you accidentally bought that wine that you don’t really like…again? Or maybe you’re the type of wine lover who religiously tracks your tasting experience in a detailed log, noting subtleties in colour, aroma, texture, and taste…then Just Wine is a solution you’ll love.
Learn about wine, while discovering more about you:
- Review the types of wines you love, and hate.
- Refine your tastes and expand your horizons.
- Reflect on your collections, compare what you saved and see yourself evolve and change as you grow as a wine enthusiast.
Discover a world of wine from your smartphone:
- Wine suggestions for every holiday with meal pairings
- Check out our wine blog in the Discover section
- Find a new favorite wine from your favorite country in Around the World in 80 Wines
QR code enabled:
- Paperless tasting notes are here to stay - scan the Just Wine supported QR code to import all the wines you taste at your next wine tasting event
- Scan the QR code on the back of wine bottles to find out about that wine and its producer
Wine Reviewer also allows you to keep track of your personal wine collection with its cellar feature. You can keep track of which wines, how many bottles, and their location. For your convenience, you can also choose to save your cellar information to your Google Drive.
Wine Reviewer also includes a Wine Guide that explains some basic terminology as well as provides a quick reference for food-pairings and information on a wide-variety of wines.
Wine Review Features:
- Create reviews with basic wine information, pairing and tasting notes.
- Expedite review creation with “quick-add” buttons.
- Expedite review creation with barcode scanner.*
- Conveniently saves reviews to your phone for easy access.
- Provides a filter function that allows you to find saved reviews quickly.
- Optionally, allows you to save your reviews to a spreadsheet in Google Drive.
Wine Guide Features:
- Offers some quick suggestions for pairing wine with various types of dishes.
- Provides information on over 40 varietals and appellations.
- Contains information on sparkling wines and fortified wines.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to write the developer directly.
* The barcode scanner is integrated using the Barcode Scanner app by Zxing Team.
"This app is incredible. Even the newest wine drinkers should feel at ease..." - Mashable
"Hello Vino can help almost anyone navigate a wine list." - NY Times
"If you want to impress your date, pull up Hello Vino to make it look like you know whether to order a Zinfandel or a Malbec." - NPR Morning Edition
IF YOU LOVE WINE, but you don't know much about the names, types, regions and wine pairings, this app is for you.
RECOMMENDATIONS - This wine app will help you BEFORE you buy. It's made for the 99% of wine shoppers who need some help in the store or restaurant. Simply tell the app what you're eating, or provide some general taste preferences, and Hello Vino will recommend the perfect bottle for every occasion.
WINE LABEL SCANNER - Ever purchased a wine based on the label design? Now you actually have a good excuse! Snap a pic of the wine label and Hello Vino will tell your about the wine (tasting notes, ratings, food pairings, etc.) and you can even order more of that delicious vino through the app.
REMEMBER EVERY WINE - You'll never forget another wine with Hello Vino's photographic memory. Simply snap a pic and take a quick note to remember all of your wine purchases. You can also rate and share your favorite bottles via Facebook, Twitter & email.
WINE SEARCH ENGINE - Powered by wine-searcher.com, the industry's largest and most reliable wine search engine, the database includes more than 6 million wines.
WINE GUIDE - An incredible dictionary of wine varieties. And, by popular demand (we've literally received hundreds of requests), you can use the app "in reverse" by getting food pairings and recipes based on the wine you already have. For example, if you already have a nice bottle of Pinot Noir, the app will suggest types of foods that pair well (with recipes powered by Yummly!).
WINE PRO ON-CALL - You can now speak to a LIVE PERSON to help with your wine buying. It's like having your very own wine expert on-demand. We have a team of wine-educated assistants based in California wine country, ready to help you find the perfect bottle.
COMMUNITY WINE RATINGS - Consumer ratings are now available, contributed by our community of more than 2 million Hello Vino app users.
INSIDER WINE DEALS - Our wine experts have hand-picked the best wine deals available online. We also have promo codes for 1-cent shipping and even wine gift cards & vouchers (while they last)!
FOOD & WINE PAIRINGS - Whether it's pepperoni pizza, filet mignon, or even mac & cheese, Hello Vino has the largest food and wine pairing database in all the App Store. Simply choose your dish, then the app will tell you the best wine for the meal.
WINE GIFT IDEAS - Need to bring a killer bottle of wine to your next festivus? Hello Vino has you covered with wine recommendations for every occasion (date night, holidays, dinner with the boss, etc.).
Please send feedback and support issues to email@example.com for a quick response.
A great wine choice could make or break an evening. When you take a photo of a restaurant wine menu with Winescope, you instantly get access to millions of ratings, retail prices and reviews. Never make an uninformed wine selection again!
· Take a photo of a wine menu and automatically look up millions of ratings, retail prices, and reviews
· Share your wine selections with one click on Facebook and Twitter
· Never forget a wine with your Winescope Drink Log and submit your own ratings/reviews
· See the wines your family and friends are drinking, and know what to pick the next time you need a gift for a get-together
· Buy wines from Winescope for yourself or as a gift from leading online retailers and have them shipped to your door
Wine When Where offers a simple, streamlined way for remembering and sharing your favorite wines. Did you find something at a local tasting you like? Did you really enjoy that cab from your neighbor’s barbecue last weekend? Those are the moments you need Wine When Where. Take a photo of the bottle, label or glass; give the wine a name and rating; and include notes on price, taste and more as is meaningful to you. You can then share your favorite wines with your friends and social networks.
Other wine apps on the market become cumbersome to use and maintain. Wine When Where makes it easy. Just note what you had, where and when. The next time you head to the bottle store, you’ve got everything you need to find that special bottle.
On the restaurant side, we take a wine list and show our customers the 15 to 45 best values on that wine list. If a customer is dining in a restaurant we have not reviewed, they will be able to use our search engine to find the wine in our database and see the “IDEAL RESTAURANT PRICE” along with a tasting note and prices at retailers and restaurants.
On the retail side, we provide prices from top wine stores in large metropolitan areas, and our customers can purchase bottles of wine from these retailers with a few clicks.
Our application provides answers to these questions that people ask when deciding on what bottle of wine to purchase:
1) What is the mark-up over retail price (2009 Groth Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc | $45 | 2.5x – Mark-up of 2.5x translates into a retail price of $18), and what does it cost in other restaurants?
2) What does it taste like (winemaker’s tasting notes or professional review)?
3) Where can I buy it locally and what does it cost at other retailers?
• over 10,000 wines from Australia’s best wineries with detailed tasting notes, information about vintage quality, indicative prices & when best to drink.
• get access to wines reviewed exclusively for the app that are not found in the printed version of Australian Wine Vintages
• easy to find the best wines with the Top 100 list & Gold Star wines
• handy favourites lists allowing you to add wines into either a wish list or into your cellar list so that you never have to struggle to remember what you already have when you are at the wine store
• food and wine matching tool so you are never short of an idea of what to eat with your chosen wine
• keep track of how many and where you have purchased your Gold Book wines that are kept in ‘My Cellar’ on any device you access the app from
• vintage chart by region
• handy tasting term glossary and advice on how to read a tasting note
• ongoing updates, not just once a year
The book provides up to date advice as to which cellar doors to visit plus where to eat and stay, drawing on not only Rob’s experience but the winemakers of the region.
• find your favourite cellar door on the map
• find a selection of dining and accommodation recommendations for each region including a comprehensive listing of wineries offering dining and accommodation
• add any of these to your favourites list
• need to find the Tourist Information Centre for this region? We can help there too
• build an itinerary to better plan your day in the wine region
• use the regional wine events and winery event listing to make the most of your visit
• there is an easy look-up list of ‘five things to do’ in each region that are not-so wine related
Use ‘Nearby’ to find your nearest:
• liquor stores
• cellar doors
• places to stay
• places to eat
Use your app on your iphone or you can replicate your app experience on your desktop or any other mobile device via an internet connection where ever you are.
You can also watch with us Live through this app during our weekend and Wednesday night services.
After you’ve downloaded and experienced this content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
We hope you enjoy and grow closer to God through the these teachings through His word.
For more information about Robert Furrow, and Calvary Chapel Tucson, please visit: http://www.calvarytucson.com/
The Robert Furrow app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Calvary Chapel Tucson
With over 300,000 possible combinations, Wino, the best wine & food pairing assistant for Android, will offer advice to help you discover what wines go with your favourite foods.
Simply describe your meal and find wine pairing suggestions, including a brief description of the wine.
Finding a great choice of wine doesn't need to be difficult when you have a Wino nearby!
A simple and handy wine chooser.