It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
Try WineRatings+ today and receive a FREE 14-day subscription to our premium content. Subscribers gain access to over 300,000 wine ratings from the trusted editors of Wine Spectator magazine, and much more. Simply install and run the app, then hit "SUBSCRIBE" to redeem your free trial.
Wine Spectator WineRatings+ is a free download that includes a mix of free and paid content. The free content includes comprehensive vintage charts, educational articles, videos and daily news. An in-app subscription gives access to all of Wine Spectator’s wine ratings; our database currently includes around 300,000 reviews, with more than 1,000 new ratings added each month. This product is separate from Wine Spectator magazine and WineSpectator.com and is not included in those subscriptions.
If you have any questions about the app, please visit app-help.winespectator.com.
FREE CONTENT IN WINERATINGS+
WineRatings+ includes a wide range of free content to teach you more about wine:
• Vintage Charts: Covers 55 of the world’s principal wine regions and grape varieties to help you assess the overall quality and character of each region’s wines and when they will be at their most enjoyable.
• Learn More: Helps you explore the fundamentals of wine with authoritative articles and educational videos.
• WS360: Gives you a timely view into current wine culture, with an automatically updated news feed of the latest reports and insights from WineSpectator.com.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR WINERATINGS+ SUBSCRIBERS
Wine Spectator’s ratings app gives you access to around 300,000 of the world’s most authoritative and reliable wine reviews—with definitive ratings, detailed tasting notes, release prices, current auction prices and recommended drinking windows.
TRUSTED AND TIMELY RATINGS
WineRatings+ is automatically updated (no download required) with the latest Wine Spectator reviews. At least 1,000 wine reviews are added each month. Each review is written by an experienced Wine Spectator editor according to strict blind-tasting methodology to ensure fair and reliable results.
RAPID, EASY-TO-USE WINE RATINGS SEARCH
WineRatings+ helps you look up Wine Spectator ratings for even the most difficult-to-spell wines and wineries. The app provides instant results as you type, while the powerful filtering options help you find wines by name, producer, price, score or region with precision.
Looking for expert advice on which wines to purchase? The Picks section in WineRatings+ delivers wines recommended by our editors. For great buys among the most recent reviews, turn to “Classic Wines (95-100 Points)”, “Newest Reds and Whites $20 or Less (90+ Points)” and "Extreme Values $12 or Less." Or explore "Value Sparkler for Special Occasions," “Blue-Chip Collectibles” and our "Top 100 of 2013"—the most exciting wines of the past year.
To help you remember the wines you enjoy, we automatically save your recently viewed wines to the app’s home screen. You can also “favorite” wines for the long-term.
Share your favorite wines and articles. Subscribers can post Wine Spectator wine reviews, as well as links to news and feature stories, to their Facebook and Twitter accounts, or send them via email.
The premium version of WineRatings+, provided by Wine Spectator, requires a monthly subscription of $2.99, which is auto-renewed. Payment will be charged to your Google Play Store account. You may cancel your subscription at any time from the Google Play Store app or website; you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to avoid being billed for the next cycle. You will not receive a refund for cancellation, however you will retain access to premium content until the end of the current cycle.
WineRatings+ is a new product from Wine Spectator and must be purchased separately from our other products. It is not included in subscriptions to Wine Spectator magazine and WineSpectator.com.
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 8 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 8 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 4 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
The Wine-Searcher App is a genius shortcut to your favorite wines, beers and spirits – wherever you are on Earth. It’ll even check your nearest wine store and recommend you their best value bottles.
The app is built around our price comparison engine, listing almost 7 million bottles from 50,000 merchants around the world. Every month we help millions of people locate, price-compare and purchase quality wines, beers and spirits. And now our whole search engine fits neatly in your pocket.
Looking for information on a particular wine? Or perhaps a rare cognac, bourbon or single malt Scotch whisky? Want to find the best vintage from your favorite vineyards and wineries? Just type in a name, or take a picture with our label recognition scanner. Wine-Searcher will quickly present you with:
• Where to buy
• Vintage ratings
• Critic scores
• Label images
• Grape varieties
• Regions & appellations
Wine-Searcher’s reliable wine information has been helping wine lovers locate their favorite wines for over fifteen years. Top wine critic Jancis Robinson writes: "Thanks to Wine-Searcher, the most successful and seriously useful price comparison website, everyone should now be paying the right price for the wines they buy".
All apps require access to your phone’s information and functions. We've reduced this to an absolute minimum:
• Internet & Network (to find your wine in our database)
• Camera (for scanning wine labels)
• Storage memory (to keep a copy of scanned labels)
• GPS location (to locate your nearest wine store)
• Phone calling (so you can call stores at the touch of a button)
This handy bottle finder is the best thing for mobile wine recommendations and information. Install and enjoy!
"This app is incredible. Even the newest wine drinkers should feel at ease..." - Mashable
"Hello Vino can help almost anyone navigate a wine list." - NY Times
"If you want to impress your date, pull up Hello Vino to make it look like you know whether to order a Zinfandel or a Malbec." - NPR Morning Edition
IF YOU LOVE WINE, but you don't know much about all the obscure grape varieties, regions, vintages or other wine geek-speak, this app is for you.
RECOMMENDATIONS - This app will help you BEFORE you buy. It's made for the 99% of wine shoppers who need some help in the store or restaurant. Simply tell the app what you're eating, or provide some general taste preferences, and Hello Vino will recommend the perfect bottle for every occasion.
WINE LABEL SCANNER - Ever purchased a wine based on the label design? Now you actually have a good excuse! Snap a pic of the wine label and Hello Vino will tell your about the wine (tasting notes, ratings, food pairings, etc.) and you can even order more of that delicious vino through the app.
REMEMBER EVERY WINE - You'll never forget another wine with Hello Vino's photographic memory. Simply snap a pic and take a quick note to remember all of your wine purchases. You can also rate and share your favorite bottles via Facebook, Twitter & email.
WINE SEARCH ENGINE - Powered by wine-searcher.com, the industry's largest and most reliable wine search engine, the database includes more than 6 million wines.
WINE GUIDE - An incredible dictionary of wine varieties. And, by popular demand (we've literally received hundreds of requests), you can use the app "in reverse" by getting food pairings and recipes based on the wine you already have. For example, if you already have a nice bottle of Pinot Noir, the app will suggest types of foods that pair well (with recipes powered by Yummly!).
WINE PRO ON-CALL - You can now speak to a LIVE PERSON to help with your wine buying. It's like having your very own wine expert on-demand. We have a team of wine-educated assistants based in California wine country, ready to help you find the perfect bottle.
INSIDER WINE DEALS - Our wine experts have hand-picked the best wine deals available online. We also have promo codes for 1-cent shipping and even wine gift cards & vouchers (while they last)!
FOOD & WINE PAIRINGS - Whether it's pepperoni pizza, filet mignon, or even mac & cheese, Hello Vino has the largest food and wine pairing database in all the App Store. Simply choose your dish, then the app will tell you the best wine for the meal.
WINE GIFT IDEAS - Need to bring a killer bottle of wine to your next festivus? Hello Vino has you covered with wine recommendations for every occasion (date night, holidays, dinner with the boss, etc.).
Questions or Issues? Please email: email@example.com
With thousands of wine recommendations, pairings, and gift choices, Hello Vino is the most comprehensive wine app available. The free app provides specific wine brand recommendations with tasting notes, ratings, and label photos, and lets you keep track of your shopping list or even purchase wines through the app.
Please send feedback and support issues to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.
We hand-picked beautiful photos related to each wine region specifically to ignite your senses. So when you see a white truffle on top of risotto rice, it's a hint for you to explore a certain Risotto al Tartufo Bianco pairing!
(This App assumes knowledge of wine producing areas. If you're a wine novice, we'll have something for you soon!)
Wine Reviewer also allows you to keep track of your personal wine collection with its cellar feature. You can keep track of which wines, how many bottles, and their location. For your convenience, you can also choose to save your cellar information to your Google Drive.
Wine Reviewer also includes a Wine Guide that explains some basic terminology as well as provides a quick reference for food-pairings and information on a wide-variety of wines.
Wine Review Features:
- Create reviews with basic wine information, pairing and tasting notes.
- Expedite review creation with “quick-add” buttons.
- Expedite review creation with barcode scanner.*
- Conveniently saves reviews to your phone for easy access.
- Provides a filter function that allows you to find saved reviews quickly.
- Optionally, allows you to save your reviews to a spreadsheet in Google Drive.
Wine Guide Features:
- Offers some quick suggestions for pairing wine with various types of dishes.
- Provides information on over 40 varietals and appellations.
- Contains information on sparkling wines and fortified wines.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to write the developer directly.
* The barcode scanner is integrated using the Barcode Scanner app by Zxing Team.
* All new intuitive user interface that makes inputing notes fun and easy
* Ability to share notes across a wide range of channels like Wine Notes users, Facebook, and Email
* Comprehensive database with thousands of wineries and locations with the ability to add your own
* Large dictionary database with over 100 key wine terms to help guide your ratings
Please email us from the settings page with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
- Voyage into the world of wine.
Feel the head and drink the wine.
The most basic information is presented.
App to giving pleasure.
- "Would you like a glass of wine"
1 rocking like wine.
Sensor / tilting technology applications.
Were expressed in an abstract image.
2 grapes are harvested.
The process of manufacturing. The process of consumption.
Wine glasses, wine color, the smell of wine and wine drinking.
For photographic images.
By Panorama. Fun gives.
- "Wine knowledge"
Types of Wine, Wine Appreciation, Wine knowledge, and other terms in text form.
Provides a most rudimentary information.
Will guide you through the etiquette of society.
Wine is a joint creation of heaven, earth and human.
Drink wine, the purest, the most variety of beverages, the beverage is the most culturally.
In addition, wellness is getting more popular as a beverage.
Because the popularity and consumption.
- Contact (Q & A) eMail: park.g.ch @ gmail.com
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!
Corkbin is brilliantly simple and easy to use. Just take a photo of the wine label with your Android phone, add a brief description if you like, and it goes into your digital wine collection. Using image recognition technology, Corkbin automatically recognizes the name of your wine. So next time you’re ordering wine, you don’t have to rack you brains for that great bottle you had last time, you can just ask Corkbin.
- Capture wine labels, comments, ratings & location with ease
- Find wines for purchase through wine.com and wine-searcher
- Dictionary of common wine terms
- Food & wine pairing guide provided by Hello Vino
See what's trending and learn more about wine by following the world's leading winemakers, sommeliers and wine critics. Buy wines you love from your phone. And all this works for beer and spirits too!
INSTANT WINE RECOGNITION
• Take a photo and Delectable will identify the wine in seconds
• Get reviews and tasting notes on any wine from the world’s leading wine community
• Scan an unlimited number of wines for free
PERSONAL WINE JOURNAL
• Add your own ratings and tasting notes to keep track of your favorites
• Tag people and locations to remember great times and great tastes
• Share recommendations with friends
FIND NEW WINES
• Follow top sommeliers, winemakers, and wine pros
• Explore curated lists and discover your next favorite wine
• Buy wine right from your phone and we’ll deliver it to your doorstep
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT DELECTABLE
“The Essential Wine App” — James Beard award winner Jordan Mackay
"The Only Wine App Worth a ****" — Alder Yarrow, vinography.com (http://vinography.com/)
“A wine app that could revolutionize drinking” — David White, terroirist.com (http://terroirist.com/)
Browse and organize hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite food magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photos. Explore the extensive wine and cocktail guides and stay in the know on the latest food and drink trends.
Find recipes for cuisines around the world, from Allrecipes.com, The Food Network, BigOven, Conde Nast, Epicurious, Bon Appetit, and more. Read tasting notes and reviews on more than 1.5 million wines. Browse hundreds of cocktails.
Find recipes by cuisine, source, ingredient, or dietary needs. Filter by difficulty, method, preparation time, and more.
Automatically sync your collections and shopping list across MSN Food & Drink on the web and your mobile apps for quick access.
EASY TO USE TOOLS: SHOPPING LIST AND COLLECTIONS
Never miss an item at the grocery store again: Organize your shopping list and have it available on any device. Create your own Collection of recipes or ideas and easily find them when you want them.
Take notes from the pros. Get access to world-renown chefs’ best recipes and explore their finest restaurants and catering.
COOKING SCHOOL: HOW-TO VIDEO AND KITCHEN TIPS
Watch how-to videos and read about tips and techniques to make every home-cooked meal a success.
FOOD NEWS & TRENDS
Stay in the know about the world of food and drink.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
You can select the bonanza of wine-growing lands in 12 countries/31 areas.
This is an application definitely needed for wine enthusiasts.
• Covered wine-growing countries and areas
◦ Bordeaux Left Bank (Medoc) Red
◦ Bordeaux Left Bank (Graves) Red
◦ Bordeaux Left Bank (Sauternes) Sweet White
◦ Bordeaux Right Bank (St.Emillion) Red
◦ Bordeaux Pomerol Red
◦ Bourgogne Cote de Nuits Red
◦ Bourgogne Cote de Beaune Red
◦ Bourgogne White
◦ Northern Cote du Rhone Red
◦ Southern Cote du Rhone Red
◦ Alsace White
◦ Loire White
◦ Ribera del Duero
◦ California Red (Cabernet Sauvignon)
◦ California White (Chardonnay)
◦ California Red (Zinfandel)
◦ California Red (Pinot Noir)
◦ Oregon Red
◦ Washington Red
◦ Barossa Clare McLaren Vale
• Covered period
From 1970 to 2010. (*There are several years we have not evaluated because of the shortage of data.)
Please note that Root Sea, Inc. has conducted the ratings with its own evaluating standards. (The secondary use and copy of the data used with this application is prohibited.)
Please use for your choice of wine!
In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics