(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
PodMode lets you connect your Android device to an iPhone/iPod speaker dock or car audio interface.
* No root required.
* Built-in USB drivers for the following USB-to-Serial chips - FTDI FT232, Prolific PL2303x and FTDI FT311D/FT312D
* Supports HC-05 Bluetooth chip
* Plug and Play - the app will launch automatically in one of the 2 remote modes (decided by the accessory) and run in the background.
* Simple Remote Mode:
-- Speaker and Clock radio docks usually work in this mode.
-- You can play and control media in any 3rd party media app that support media buttons.
-- Preference to set the default media app to launch and control.
* Advanced Remote Mode:
-- Car audio interfaces usually work in this mode.
-- Displays currently playing song info on the car audio system's screen.
-- Filter by Playlist/Genre/Artist/Album/Song
-- Notification display - Status bar Notification text(mail/text/Nav turn-by-turn/weather) is displayed on car audio system's track information screen (Album/song name) for 15 seconds. NOTE:You need to enable this feature in the Phone Settings>>Accessibility>>PodMode.
-- Preference to set the default media app.
* Unplug the USB and the app will pause playback and quit.
* Preference to turn screen on - since some devices cannot supply USB host power in screen off/power save mode.
* Preference to change the connection speed for different accessories.
* Compatibility web page ( http://podmode.spadival.me/compatibility.php ) - List of iPhone/iPod accessories and Android devices where this app is working.
Our latest selection of channels (the Rock Stream, WDJ-NOW, WDJ-RETRO, WDJ-GOLD, WDJ-ROCKY and the Ice Stream are all available to listen to on this current release of the application. Drawing on a vast database of over 100,000 titles that include classic, current and unsigned artists we are pushing the boundaries of radio to a new, fresh and inspirational level.
Our stream bit rates are designed to suit most connection situations from mobile phones (even with a weak signal) to super fast fibre optic broadband. All of our channels have an option to listen in "better than DAB" quality. Some channels offer even higher quality AAC options and our flagship Rock Stream service has a studio quality 320 MP3 option.
VIP Members can also access all the premium services on our website with a one-click log in from this application. These exclusive options provide features such as "listen again" to our substantial archive of presented programmes together with the opportunity to listen to current playlist songs and to watch videos for many of them. We hope you enjoy your experience with this EKR application.
Para cuando no tengas ganas de pensar que quieres escuchar , la aplicación selecciona una canción al azar de las que tengas guardadas en tu dispositivo.
Puedes fijar el álbum o el artista pero las canciones siempre se seleccionan al azar.
Si tu dispositivo tiene NFC puedes grabar etiquetas NFC para que cuando las leas la aplicación se abra automáticamente y empiece a sonar.
Si tienes conectado tu dispositivo a un equipo de música por medio de bluetooth, también puedes programar la etiqueta para que al leerla se encienda el bluetooth.
Así por ejemplo puedes tener una etiqueta al lado de tu equipo de música y con sólo colocar el móvil encima la música empezará a sonar.
Save multiple locks and access them with a quick touch of a button.
Set up preferences to automatically connect and unlock your car when opening the app.
You can build your own hardware following the instructions provided at http://errdat.com/lockapp.html
or you can email me at email@example.com and send me a fob to your car and I will build you the hardware and send it back.
Does not use GPS and DOES NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!
Instead, the app uses previously established wifi networks to trigger the reminder upon arrival.
You can set reminders or have it send a text to a chosen recipient when you arrive.
A timer can be set as a back up in case you do not reach your location in time.
The timer can be set to repeat reminders (or texts) that are needed daily.
Check to see when and where artists will be playing.
Set an alert to notify you a chosen time before they come on.
Filter the artist search by day or who is playing now.
This is the UNOFFICIAL app.
I am in no way associated, linked or affiliated with USC or Live Nation.
Just doin my own thing.
I would love to hear from you if you have suggestions or cool ideas.
If the screen is cracked or the battery doesn't hold a charge, it will still work.
It is not limited to just your iPod, any of your 30 pin Apple devices will work.
Using an Arduino, a couple other cheap parts and the tutorial provided at http://errdat.com, you can build your own Bluetooth controlled MuseHack docking station. NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, and it can be BUILT FOR UNDER $25 which includes the cost of the Arduino.
Auto Connect - If set, your phone will automatically connect to your MuseHack Station
Auto Play - Walk in the door and your music will start playing
Auto Pause - Leave your house and the music pauses for you
Alarm - Wake up to pleasant calm music or death metal coming out of your surround sound system, whichever you prefer.
Even if you are new to Arduino, this project is made easy by following the informative step by step instructions provided at errdat.com.
Don't let that old iPod go to waste. Dust it off and lets make MuseHack happen.