PodMode lets you connect your Android device to an iPhone/iPod speaker dock or car audio interface.
* No root required.
* Built-in USB drivers for the following USB-to-Serial chips - FTDI FT232, Prolific PL2303x and FTDI FT311D/FT312D
* Supports HC-05 Bluetooth chip
* Plug and Play - the app will launch automatically in one of the 2 remote modes (decided by the accessory) and run in the background.
* Simple Remote Mode:
-- Speaker and Clock radio docks usually work in this mode.
-- You can play and control media in any 3rd party media app that support media buttons.
-- Preference to set the default media app to launch and control.
* Advanced Remote Mode:
-- Car audio interfaces usually work in this mode.
-- Displays currently playing song info on the car audio system's screen.
-- Filter by Playlist/Genre/Artist/Album/Song
-- Notification display - Status bar Notification text(mail/text/Nav turn-by-turn/weather) is displayed on car audio system's track information screen (Album/song name) for 15 seconds. NOTE:You need to enable this feature in the Phone Settings>>Accessibility>>PodMode.
-- Preference to set the default media app.
* Unplug the USB and the app will pause playback and quit.
* Preference to turn screen on - since some devices cannot supply USB host power in screen off/power save mode.
* Preference to change the connection speed for different accessories.
* Compatibility web page ( http://podmode.spadival.me/compatibility.php ) - List of iPhone/iPod accessories and Android devices where this app is working.
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
Control your music from across the room. The HALE Dock Controller App enables you to control the Speaker Dock for Android from across the room using your remote control.
Choose your music source. Listen to audio from your favorite apps, including Spotify, Songza, Google Play Music, Pandora, and more.
Track forward/track back
Home - Media Chooser
Due to software and hardware conflicts, the HALE Dock Controller App may not be fully compatible with certain Android phones. For compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email - email@example.com
Save multiple locks and access them with a quick touch of a button.
Set up preferences to automatically connect and unlock your car when opening the app.
You can build your own hardware following the instructions provided at http://errdat.com/lockapp.html
or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send me a fob to your car and I will build you the hardware and send it back.
Does not use GPS and DOES NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!
Instead, the app uses previously established wifi networks to trigger the reminder upon arrival.
You can set reminders or have it send a text to a chosen recipient when you arrive.
A timer can be set as a back up in case you do not reach your location in time.
The timer can be set to repeat reminders (or texts) that are needed daily.
Check to see when and where artists will be playing.
Set an alert to notify you a chosen time before they come on.
Filter the artist search by day or who is playing now.
This is the UNOFFICIAL app.
I am in no way associated, linked or affiliated with USC or Live Nation.
Just doin my own thing.
I would love to hear from you if you have suggestions or cool ideas.
If the screen is cracked or the battery doesn't hold a charge, it will still work.
It is not limited to just your iPod, any of your 30 pin Apple devices will work.
Using an Arduino, a couple other cheap parts and the tutorial provided at http://errdat.com, you can build your own Bluetooth controlled MuseHack docking station. NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, and it can be BUILT FOR UNDER $25 which includes the cost of the Arduino.
Auto Connect - If set, your phone will automatically connect to your MuseHack Station
Auto Play - Walk in the door and your music will start playing
Auto Pause - Leave your house and the music pauses for you
Alarm - Wake up to pleasant calm music or death metal coming out of your surround sound system, whichever you prefer.
Even if you are new to Arduino, this project is made easy by following the informative step by step instructions provided at errdat.com.
Don't let that old iPod go to waste. Dust it off and lets make MuseHack happen.