- Real-time update rate
● Currency Rate List
Currency Rate List
- Currency Converter & Calculator Overview
Currency Converter & Calculator provides introductions and a brief guide
- Currency Converter & Calculator Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
- Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
** key height problem in some phones SOLVED**
Ridmik Keyboard is a FREE ( & NO ads) keyboard for writing Bangla & English.
NOTE: Please remember that your device needs to have native Bangla support to write Bangla smoothly. IT'S NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE KEYBOARD IF YOUR PHONE CAN'T RENDER BANGLA. So, please don't rate poor unless it's the fault of the keyboard.
You can read a review as well as installation information in Bangla on Android Kothon, http://www.androidkothon.com/post-id/803
facebook page: https://facebook.com/RidmikLab
1. Bangla phonetic keyboard (like your favorite Avro keyboard)
2. Bangla Unijoy(ইউনিজয়) & National (জাতীয়) layout
3. Bangla & English word prediction/suggestion for faster writing
4. 7 themes, including Gingerbread, ICS & the Ridmik theme
5. Swipe space bar to change mode (English, Bangla, Unijoy)
6. Learn words as you type feature, It will learn new words from your typing and predict from them afterwards.
7. Unlike default gingerbread & ICS keyboard it has Enter (new line) button while typing messages.
8. Long press Enter key to go to smiley screen.
9. Lots of smileys (3 screens)
10. Write Bangla in Bangla unsupported devices.
11. Amazing layout for Tablets.
12. Cut, Copy, Paste by long pressing on X, C, V
13. Update Facebook status directly from the app.
14. Need a 14th feature? Fine, Just send an email.
** version (>=2.2.8) will guide you through the installation process**
1. Download & install the app.
2. Go to Settings > Language & Keyboard (or similar)
3. Enable Ridmik Keyboard (tick the box just beside ‘Ridmik Keyboard’
4. Then open any typing field (can be new message, search box). long press on it.
5. Click on 'Input Methods'
6. Select Ridmik Keyboard from the list
7. On ICS, after opening a typing field, swipe down the notification bar & Click on 'Select Input Method' then select 'Ridmik Keyboard' from the list.
8. Enjoy! No more steps!
For more info & detailed help, please visit the keyboard site:
Internet: for facebook status update right from the app. (not needed in version >= 3.0)
Read Call Log: for suggesting names from the call log while you type
Read Contacts: for suggesting names from the contact names
Record Audio: for voice input
Vibrate: for vibrating while you type
bangla, bengali, keyboard, bangla type, type bangla
Üstelik Avea hattınız ile, uygulamayı bağlantı ücreti ödemeden kullanabilirsiniz.
• Fatura detayları ve güncel kullanım bilgileri görüntüleme
• Kredi kartı ile fatura ödeme ve Lira yükleme
• Konuşma, Mesajlaşma ve Internet Paketi satın alma
• Tarife değiştirme
• Uluslararası kullanıma açma – kapama
• Öneri ve taleplerinizi iletme
gibi hattınızla ilgili bir çok ürün ve hizmetimizden; her an, her yerde kolaylıkla yararlanabilirsiniz.
“Avea Online İşlemler” uygulamasını indirdikten sonra işlem yapmak istediğiniz telefon numarası ve JetŞifre’nizi girerek işlem yapabilirsiniz. JetŞifre’nizi telefonunuzdan *952#’yi tuşladıktan sonra aramaya basarak alabilirsiniz.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. If you don't have it yet, pickup from Play Store Acapela, Ivona or SVOX TTS package. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
Tags: TTS, Text to Speech, read aloud, speak aloud, PDF, PDF read aloud, Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, Type to Talk, speach, txt, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, text to voice, read to me