- For the first time in Kenya, MyWay allows you to borrow airtime and data at 0% interest, sambaza the very same time and borrow from either Safaricom or Airtel.
- MyWay does this by allowing you to borrow float as opposed to airtime. With this flexibility, you can utilise your float to purchase airtime for yourself or friends and family from Safaricom or Airtel. You will not be billed for float that has been borrowed and not used. Instead at the expiry of the usage days, the float will automatically be reversed.
- MyWay Kenya also allows you to purchase airtime from Safaricom and Airtel conveniently and in a flexible way
from the comfort of your sofa.
To use Myway simply:
- Install the application.
- Sign up with Gmail, Facebook or Phone.
- Verify your phone number.
- Start borrowing or purchasing airtime.
To qualify for an airtime loan:
- Your account must be active and verified.
- You must have purchased airtime using Myway for the past 1 week.
- You must not have an outstanding Myway debt.
- Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter – @MyWayKenya
- Facebook – MyWayKenya
- Follow us on Social Media - #MyWayKenya