Mobile Dictator features
* Insert,overwrite or append into your existing recording
* Pause and resume while recording
* Edit your recording with ability to cancel the edit operations and revert back to previous state
* Instant playback option during your recording
* Audio spectrum analyser while playing
* Intelligent seeking of your dictation using waveform analyser or seek bar
* Delete/Share multiple files using easy to use recordings list
* Rename your recording
* Save audio files in WAV format
* Upload to FTP,SFTP or iMedDoc server
* Recordings can be stored in internal/external storage for easy retrieval
* Sorting recordings by date, name, duration and sent date
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
Pdf-to-Speech Pro uses text to speech to play your text documents and books
Listen to your your office documents, books, articles and research papers while you drive, run, or walk the dog. Here are some example use cases:
Absorb more content while doing other tasks like walking, driving or basking in the sun.
Proof-read your papers.
Use it to help you improve your reading of other languages.
Includes Features for visually impaired users
Pdf-to-Speech runs in the background so you can do other tasks while listening to documents. It works like a music player.
Text files (txt)
Portable Document Format (pdf)
Electronic books (ePub) (DRM eBooks not supported)
Microsoft Word documents (doc)
Microsoft Power Point (ppt)
Microsoft Word XML (docx)
Microsoft Power Point XML (pptx)
Web pages (URL link)
Images with text (jpeg,png)
Website-to-Speech: Pdf-to-Speech can read website pages.
Ideal for articles and blogs. Improved to extract just the text related to content.
Download and save your PDF files and plain text file Attachments from the gmail app and other apps. The downloaded file is placed in the Download folder.
Replace Text tool: Replace words or phrases to avoid repetitive, unnecessary phrases. Use it to replace foreign words with more phonetic alternatives. Use it to omit symbols. or to unfurl acronyms. It can also be used to replace names or words with funny substitutes.
Support for Bluetooth media buttons (single click skips sentences, double click skips pages ).
Gestures: Use gestures to quickly flip pages, advance sentences, and to play and pause the reader. A menu help option informs of the available gesture instructions.
Support for SVOX, IVONA text-to-Speech and other High Fidelity text-to-speech synthesizers.
Integration with Google Drive and Box.com*** makes it seamless to hear files and Google docs stored in GDrive. Also compatible with Drop Box using their app so you can open files from other cloud drives as well.
Accessibility: Pdf-to-Speech has been tested to work with talk-back for eyes-free use. The use of hardware buttons such as a Bluetooth headset is recommended to pause the reader before browsing the app using talk-back. Another trick is to use different text to speech engines for talk back and Pdf-to-Speech Pro to distinguish one app from the other.
Theme selection**: Switch between a bright and dark themes depending on the time of the day.
Play over media: Enable this feature to play Pdf-to-speech along a music player to have background music while you listen to a document. Switch the audio stream to adjust the volume of Pdf-to-Speech and the music app separately.
Widget Buttons: control the pdf-to-speech from the home screen using a widget.
Notification Buttons**: copy sentence to clipboard or pause the player from the notification box.
For two-way feedback, discussion and feature requests... follows us on Google+
Use this Reddit page for feature suggestions and rate other user's suggestions
For errors (bugs), send us an email.
More video tutorials available on YouTube
** Features available for Android 4.0 and up
*** Feature available on Android 17 and up.
This app allows you to easily dictate a text;
Every time you speak your sentences will be automatically converted to text.
The text can easily send it via email, sms, etc.
Caution must be installed to run google voice on the phone
## Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
## Innovative Features
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts from Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
## Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
## Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
5. Please refrain from troubleshooting on the Play Store review. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information,
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
You can also create images and send them between your apps.
A new innovative share via button makes it even easier to use the app, the features that makes this app best in android market are its simple UI, small size and Great processing speed.
There are number of apps that helps you explore, write emails, take notes and set appointments with your Android phone. But, for many people, the compact size of a phone's keyboard or touch screen might be limiting and complex to use.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Hindi, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese.
But with my voice recorder application you will be able to send your recordings via eMail or any other service. So this application is voice messenger. You can share recordings via DropbBox and all Voice Recorder is synced with your computers and other mobile devices.
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you finish making voice record you can simply set name of your recorder voice file and you will know anytime what the recording is about.
Another feature in this application is setting the category of recorded voice memo. This way you can separate voice memos and know which is for what part of the day.
All files are recorded in .3gp format and you can listen to theme anywhere!
This application if for this people who write slowly in pc or computer, now you only have to dictate your notes, documents, exercise and Voice to Text send your to your email so you can edit in word or whatever you want.
We are looking for constructive feedback, please use email, website, or Google Groups "eyes-free".
Dynamic x01 checkout suggestions.
PPD/MPR and Cricket/x01 feats.
Individual shot tracking including misses and passed darts, or enter round total if you want less detail.
Unique dartboard-shaped UI for one-touch x01 shot entry.
Reorder players, select First Turn, select Winner Goes First.
Play Cricket with or without points or cutthroat.
Share scoresheets via messaging, email, etc.
No permissions requested and Ad-Free!
Attention tablet users: try the beta version if you are having landscape layout issues!
Use our email/G+ links to report any problems, or please join us at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/darts-scorecard.
Forget about Desktop Sync and Google-merging!
Contacts AND Calendar Sync for Exchange 2007-2013, Office 365, Exchange Online.
Supports Autodiscover so just put in your email and password and you're off!
*New* Supports Out-of-Office (OOF) so you can manage auto-reply settings.
*New* Exchange 2013 supports Reminders with custom Dismiss/Snooze notifications and batch/individual notification.
Contacts with Exchange Mailboxes display availability: Free/Busy as Social Presence and Upcoming Calendar Event.
Outlook Categories are the Contact Groups.
Calendar sync makes Contacts with availability info into Calendars within your device's Calendar App.
Search your Mailbox folders and Public Folders (subject to permissions) by Subject and Body: Inbox, Sent Items, Tasks and Calendar, in addition to your selected custom folders.
Access item content in HTML format (if available).
Search Screen is orientation-aware and displays alternate views of the content. You must have auto-orientation enabled on your device.
Please use our "website" link to find out more and report issues!
Get access to future beta versions by joining our Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc
Also displays the Current Date, in your choice of format and background color.
Use the Configure Screen to customize at your whim.
All graphics are designed, not "clipped" from photographs! We put the Love of Timepieces into each one.
This Live Wallpaper has two different display modes and three different backgrounds to choose from.
The Falling Flakez mode rains Flakez down on your Home Screen. Delight in gigantic Mothership-sized Flakez descending!
The Gallery mode shows off Flakez one-at-a-time, in maximum size.
The Sunrise/Sunset background uses your GPS to compute the Sunrise and Sunset times, and changes shades of Blue throughout the day.
The Color Wheel background travels around the Color Wheel every 24 hours.
The Solid background is Black for Maximum Flake Contrast.
Feed Reader, Podcast Downloader, and Search Tool for RSS/Atom/OPML/SearchSuggestion formats. All content saved on external storage.
Main screen has your Feeds and Bookmarks at-the-ready. Browsing experience is much improved.
Every external URL is scanned for feed discovery and results presented to you. All the discovery is collected in a separate screen for later previews. This is a great way to find new feeds and searches and add them to your collection.
Now displays individual feed items, and tracks their read status. You can decide how often to download and how many items to retain per feed.
New content types are supported: OPML (for Feed Lists) and Open Search Suggestions (for Feeds and Search Results).
Search List is now part of the provider database, you can add more manually or via Discovery.
Feed List and Search List are backed up via Google device backup, so your lists move with your device.
Widgets (in 2 sizes) put the Headlines on your Home Screen and rotate every minute.
Automatically adds audio, video and images to your device's built-in Media Gallery after they are downloaded.
Uses your device's Download Service for downloading feeds and podcasts. You can disable Data Network access.
Visit our website link for more info or join our Google Group for future beta programs https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc.
Join us at http://escape-mobile.ning.com to leave feedback and stay up-to-date!
Enable Always-on Favorites Cleansing runs after every call.
Enable Go to Home Screen after each call! No more ending up in the Contacts app.
Programmable Assistants fire after every call (plus hourly "sweep") and can match Calls by any combination of Number/Name/Age/Duration/Starred/Call-type and React with Delete/Clear Favorites, Reply SMS, Notify (Vibrate/Flash/Beep), Create Calendar Event, Search, Speak Caller Information. The Tester Screen helps you see what will happen.
Call Log Gallery Screen has multiple commonly-used filters, e.g. Missed Calls. Each view has a usage summary at the bottom; see who's getting the most time with you!
Gallery View lets you sort your items by Timeline or the default Bubble to the Top. You can also view your Calendar App items as well.
Quick Record feature uses the Voice Recognition on your device for quick and hands-free To-do entry.
Location Awareness bumps up the priority of items when you near that place. Location can trigger on LatLng, Reverse Geocode of Street Address, or Local Search on Keyword.
Color-coded LED Notifications for devices that support it (G1).
Notifications display up to 3 pending To-do's at-once!
Go Do the To-do That You Do!!!! See us on Ning for support and update notifications!