Mobile Dictator features
* Insert,overwrite or append into your existing recording
* Pause and resume while recording
* Edit your recording with ability to cancel the edit operations and revert back to previous state
* Instant playback option during your recording
* Audio spectrum analyser while playing
* Intelligent seeking of your dictation using waveform analyser or seek bar
* Delete/Share multiple files using easy to use recordings list
* Rename your recording
* Save audio files in WAV format
* Upload to FTP,SFTP or iMedDoc server
* Recordings can be stored in internal/external storage for easy retrieval
* Sorting recordings by date, name, duration and sent date
The concept behind PhatPad is eloquently simple - give mobile users a note taking platform with the power and flexibility to become a self contained experience from where they can jot down ideas, bolster them with visual aides, and share finished ideas with anyone they’d like to in real time. To that end the app even includes a fully featured Presentation mode which lets users show off their notes to local collaborators in addition to its diverse array of digital sharing options. Users can also rest easy knowing that their notes have a place in the cloud - notes can be saved to SkyDrive and accessed from anywhere regardless of which device they utilize.
PhatPad is as technically impressive as it is conducive to creative openness. Legions of apps let users scribble down their thoughts, but PhatPad isn’t any app. Digital ink technology guarantees notes all seem fluid, while advanced word and shape recognition tech effortlessly transform notes into written text and hand-drawn images into perfect shapes in an instant. Voice note features enable users to include audio notes on demand, while handwriting recognition supports eleven global languages. Put down your notebook and step into a new era of note taking with PhatPad.
PhatPad is optimized for Android OS 4.x including different size tables and smartphones and features new multilingual handwriting recognition technology supporting eleven languages, including English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish.
PhatPad's key features include:
* Smooth-flowing digital ink technology which lets Android Tablet users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper
* The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page as well as voice notes to create media-rich content
* A powerful multilingual handwriting recognition engine, which automatically converts handwritten notes into text;
* Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
* An advanced Presentation mode, which supports a VGA monitor and allows recording and playing presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
* PhatPad Document sharing using Microsoft SkyDrive, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox synchronization, email, and direct access via WiFi or Blue Tooth (depending on the Android device features);
* Scroll, Zoom, and variable page size
* Android-powerd Tablet or Smartphone
* Android OS 2.3 or later
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary/journal by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world journal like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a journal has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your awesome note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for note to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your awesome note, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
MetaMoJi Share allows meeting owners to distribute a “Share Note” to start a meeting. Anyone with the free version can open and participate in limitless Share sessions, but must upgrade to the paid version after conducting or leading more than 10 meetings in the trial version. Meeting participants can write comments, sketch drawings or import photos and graphics to illustrate their ideas. Group presentation in MetaMoJi Share is lively and interactive: participants can even “Take Chair” to jump into the discussion when they are inspired to contribute their idea. With MetaMoJi Share, group productivity can be enhanced and ideas can more easily be expressed. Auto synchronization features within the in-app cloud storage (MetaMoJi Cloud and the new Media Server for voice recording) will always ensure there is an accurate record of group interaction.
With MetaMoJi Share, meeting participants can discuss without paper, using their tablets or phones to write comments, remarks or corrections on a note together. In a school setting, MetaMoJi Share is a very effective tool for teachers to distribute lesson plans and oversee homework with their students. While the students work with the material, the teachers can confirm their work and give them any feedback in real time.
MetaMoJi Share is based on MetaMoJi’s award-winning note taking app “MetaMoJi Note”. MetaMoJi Note is a personal productivity tool for PDF annotation, note taking and & vector graphic sketching on any platform. MetaMoJi Share is a group productivity app to enhance conference calls with highly visual notes, sketches, and group compositions. You can combine handwritten or typed notes with photos and graphics on various paper styles, add sketches and drawings and audio recording to maintain a detailed record of all interaction. Audio editing features include indexing audio segments to associated pages or group of objects within a document.
When you purchase access to “Gold Service”, you will be an owner and able to create and distribute share notes to participants. You can choose an appropriate volume option according to your desired amount of meetings per month or per year.
Handwriting Recognition - mazec 3 (13 languages)
Converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
Allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Share Service which allows you to organize meetings [*1]
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
[*1] The app includes “1GB per month” during the validity of the Gold Service subscription. A traffic extension plan to increase the number of meetings or additional bandwidth is available for additional purchase.
We’d love to hear your feedback and feature requests. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community at http://shareanytime.uservoice.com/
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Classic Notes + App Box for Android: Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Classic Notes Lite is an app that does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Classic Notes is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- The Magical Memo Pad that Doubles as a Utility Belt! - Androidtapp
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Thank you to the great people at stands4 (abbreviations.com) for the API usage!
Classic Notes notepad with App Box is built upon the same principles as Extensive Notes but with a more minimal approach.
* Export notes
* 1000's of unit conversions
* Over 150 financial calculators
* Import / Export CSV as todo, checklist, shopping list
* Share notes.
* Create backups
* Google translate
* Send to Google Docs, Dropbox, pastebin
* Text to Speech audio
* Add to Google Calendar - Set reminders and events
* Add notes to status bar
* Create Home Screen shortcuts
* New Note shortcut
* New Note Statusbar entry
* Modify timestamp
* Video - Record video
* Paint notes - fingerpaint / sketch notes
* Private notes - Lock notes with a password
* Audio notes / voice notes
* File attachments e.g PDF, MS Word, Excel, MP3, PowerPoint, etc
* Geotag + Address look up support - Tag locations
* In note content search
* Todo / checklist support
* Prioritize notes, todos, and tasks based on urgency
* Todo, checklist, shopping list
* Attach to-do's / checklists
* Reminders / Alarms
* Word etymology
* Example word usage
* Music Related references
* Postal Code Lookup
* Question and Answer
* Spelling Suggestions
* QR Code notes
* Sales tax / VAT calculator
* Discount calculator
* Tip calculator
* Image caption support
* Unit conversions converter
* Bandwidth/Data Type
* Circular Measure
* Flow Rate
* Fuel Consumption
* Liquid Volume
* Planetary Age
* Planetary Weight
* Standard calculator
* Mortgage Calculator amortization table monthly payment, interest paid, total interest, principal paid, balance
* Word of the day
* Rhyming words
* Actor/actress lookup
* Film lookup
* Stock quotes
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Ohm's law, resistance, voltage, current
* Random password generator
* import csv into note
* System monitor in extras
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL Shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Random number generator
* Days until countdown
* Decimal to roman numeral
* Wavelength to RGB
* WHOIS lookup
* Folder support
* Random Quote
* Import via Outlook
* Airport codes
* Area codes
* Countdown Timer
* Bi-gram phrases
* Comments & sub-notes
* Flashlight / torch
* Base64 encode/decode, unique word, lexical density, word lengths
* Compare text
by simply turning off the screen to start the "Voice" Recorder.
"Record" in the QUICKEST way possible! ideas, thoughts, events, memos and even take notes on the fly when needed.
It's as SIMPLE as 1, 2, 3:
1. Enable Sleeping "Voice" Recorder.
2. Turn off the screen to start the "Voice Recording".
3. Turn on the screen and unlock it to have the "Recording" stopped and saved to your device.
Sleeping "Voice Recorder" was built on an actual android device AND have been tested on many android devices in order to achieve maximum compatibility for android devices all over the world for people in need for this productive & Educational app!
No android emulators were used in the making of Sleeping "Voice Recorder".
Be advised that recording another person's voice without their knowledge may be illegal.
Sleeping Voice Recorder app and its affiliates do not take any responsibility for the content of any voice recording that occur on your device and its uses.
This app intentions is to have a quick reliable voice recorder for thoughts, ideas and brainstorming you want to save as voice notes.
Negative feedback will not resolve your issue; Communication will !
LITE version limitations:
-Recording will have a size limit of 60K = 30-120 seconds of recording (varies on devices)
-No built-in player for the recordings. You can listen to them with any music app on your device.
ULTIMATE version capabilities:
-Unlimited recording length*
-Built in player in the app to listen to the recordings.
*Recordings may stop if the following happens:
-Any app that will need to use the microphone will stop the recording.
-Any app that turns on the screen will stop the recording.
-if your device is low on resources like CPU or RAM the recording may stop (this applies only for low end phones when tested).
-If your device needs more resources to do another task while on standby the recording may have its priority lowered by android thus stopping and saving the recording.
-RARE: Some devices may stop the Recording if very low or no audio at all is being picked up by the microphone for a long period of time.
When the screen turn off automatically the device will start recording as well; will soon be adding an option to QUICKLY enable and disable Sleeping "Voice Recorder" service.
Email for feedback and expect new features added to Sleeping "Voice Recorder"
Keywords & Tags: Recorder, Recording, Voice, Notes, Memo, Notepad, Listen, Speech, Accessibility, Text to Speech, Tape, Voice Reading, Voice Reader.
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
Create UNLIMITED number of your OWN TEMPLATES to track your health records or condition. e.g. Record your Blood pressure, Weight, Cholesterol and Glucose - all in ONE app. You can even track your typical Diet, Calories or Exercise / Workout as templates for ONE tap to enter!!
ONE tap to export data once you sync the folder with PC.
You can plan Doctor's appointment by entering the symptoms and other info in the app that is at your fingertips when you visit Doctor. No more regrets about forgetting to tell an important information to your Doctor when you were at the office. Just open up the app! It works on Phones and Tablets too! Save time via dictations using the voice enabled keyboard. Supports dictation , voice, speech to text conversion. Just tap the Microphone key on keyboard.
Support for photo, audio, video, file attachments for health records. Use this for various purposes such as before and after treatment pictures/results. Take a picture of lab report, record audio/video, attach existing files etc.
You can even enter the appointment date/time and it gets synced to the Calendar on most devices! Say goodbye to Doctor's visit cancellation fees when you use this app. And all of the above can be done for all the family members! You can even send them text message, email or call right from the App about upcoming Doctor's appointment with just ONE tap.
Extremely fast and easy to search and use the app. You can enter ICE ( In case of emergency ) info as well. It is entirely up to you what you want to enter. You can enter as little or as much as possible. And there is more- You can even take a photo of your near and dear ones! And yes, you can use the app for your pet's information too. After all they are an integral part of your life.
For your peace of mind, you can even take the back up of the data and store at a safe place. Likewise, you can also restore the data form the back up to your device or to your loved one's device if they have the app too with few simple steps. You can even export and import data in CSV ( comma separated file ) format to store on your PC/Laptop or existing applications. Health record history file with nice looking HTML formatting can be created and saved on the SD card with a ONE tap. You can then either print, save or email/edit as you please. This allows you to share info with a therapist, babysitter, other extended family or physician. You can only share what you want to and delete the rest. Detailed HELP on how to use the app is always available a tap away in the Menu.
Please buy now at a LOW price available for a LIMITED time promotional SALE of the only comprehensive health organizer app in the market. Take control of your life by organizing your Family's health information. Buy for this father's day and help him with medical info tracking. Free up your mind of any worries and anxieties by recording and carrying the critical information with you all the time. Please contact us for any questions you may have, especially before leaving negative feedback. We are committed to help! We are dedicated to improve our lives by building software for mobile devices. Have a healthy time!
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL.
Like us on Facebook at
Each record can be assigned an alarm which at the moment notifications will alert the user to the selected audio and vibration levels - when they are set.
- Storage position selected from the map
- Editing using a browser via wifi network
- Export to PDF
- Convert speech to text
- Integration with Android smart watches wear
- Import notes from text files
If necessary, on each note to start recording duration and also watch how long the task took place.
For ease of reference notes can be grouped into their own groups, color-marking is a fulltext searchable.
It also includes remote access functionality that allows modify data through a Web browser via local WiFi network.
It can be activated from the menu - Settings - Web server.
After a successful connection is displayed URL, which you type in the address bar of any web browser and access to applications through him.
The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
We are looking for constructive feedback, please use email, website, or Google Groups "eyes-free".
Dynamic x01 checkout suggestions.
PPD/MPR and Cricket/x01 feats.
Individual shot tracking including misses and passed darts, or enter round total if you want less detail.
Unique dartboard-shaped UI for one-touch x01 shot entry.
Reorder players, select First Turn, select Winner Goes First.
Play Cricket with or without points or cutthroat.
Share scoresheets via messaging, email, etc.
No permissions requested and Ad-Free!
Attention tablet users: try the beta version if you are having landscape layout issues!
Use our email/G+ links to report any problems, or please join us at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/darts-scorecard.
Enable Always-on Favorites Cleansing runs after every call.
Enable Go to Home Screen after each call! No more ending up in the Contacts app.
Programmable Assistants fire after every call (plus hourly "sweep") and can match Calls by any combination of Number/Name/Age/Duration/Starred/Call-type and React with Delete/Clear Favorites, Reply SMS, Notify (Vibrate/Flash/Beep), Create Calendar Event, Search, Speak Caller Information. The Tester Screen helps you see what will happen.
Call Log Gallery Screen has multiple commonly-used filters, e.g. Missed Calls. Each view has a usage summary at the bottom; see who's getting the most time with you!
Also displays the Current Date, in your choice of format and background color.
Use the Configure Screen to customize at your whim.
All graphics are designed, not "clipped" from photographs! We put the Love of Timepieces into each one.
This Live Wallpaper has two different display modes and three different backgrounds to choose from.
The Falling Flakez mode rains Flakez down on your Home Screen. Delight in gigantic Mothership-sized Flakez descending!
The Gallery mode shows off Flakez one-at-a-time, in maximum size.
The Sunrise/Sunset background uses your GPS to compute the Sunrise and Sunset times, and changes shades of Blue throughout the day.
The Color Wheel background travels around the Color Wheel every 24 hours.
The Solid background is Black for Maximum Flake Contrast.
Forget about Desktop Sync and Google-merging!
Contacts AND Calendar Sync for Exchange 2007-2013, Office 365, Exchange Online.
Supports Autodiscover so just put in your email and password and you're off!
*New* Supports Out-of-Office (OOF) so you can manage auto-reply settings.
*New* Exchange 2013 supports Reminders with custom Dismiss/Snooze notifications and batch/individual notification.
Contacts with Exchange Mailboxes display availability: Free/Busy as Social Presence and Upcoming Calendar Event.
Outlook Categories are the Contact Groups.
Calendar sync makes Contacts with availability info into Calendars within your device's Calendar App.
Search your Mailbox folders and Public Folders (subject to permissions) by Subject and Body: Inbox, Sent Items, Tasks and Calendar, in addition to your selected custom folders.
Access item content in HTML format (if available).
Search Screen is orientation-aware and displays alternate views of the content. You must have auto-orientation enabled on your device.
Please use our "website" link to find out more and report issues!
Get access to future beta versions by joining our Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc
Feed Reader, Podcast Downloader, and Search Tool for RSS/Atom/OPML/SearchSuggestion formats. All content saved on external storage.
Main screen has your Feeds and Bookmarks at-the-ready. Browsing experience is much improved.
Every external URL is scanned for feed discovery and results presented to you. All the discovery is collected in a separate screen for later previews. This is a great way to find new feeds and searches and add them to your collection.
Now displays individual feed items, and tracks their read status. You can decide how often to download and how many items to retain per feed.
New content types are supported: OPML (for Feed Lists) and Open Search Suggestions (for Feeds and Search Results).
Search List is now part of the provider database, you can add more manually or via Discovery.
Feed List and Search List are backed up via Google device backup, so your lists move with your device.
Widgets (in 2 sizes) put the Headlines on your Home Screen and rotate every minute.
Automatically adds audio, video and images to your device's built-in Media Gallery after they are downloaded.
Uses your device's Download Service for downloading feeds and podcasts. You can disable Data Network access.
Visit our website link for more info or join our Google Group for future beta programs https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc.
Join us at http://escape-mobile.ning.com to leave feedback and stay up-to-date!
Gallery View lets you sort your items by Timeline or the default Bubble to the Top. You can also view your Calendar App items as well.
Quick Record feature uses the Voice Recognition on your device for quick and hands-free To-do entry.
Location Awareness bumps up the priority of items when you near that place. Location can trigger on LatLng, Reverse Geocode of Street Address, or Local Search on Keyword.
Color-coded LED Notifications for devices that support it (G1).
Notifications display up to 3 pending To-do's at-once!
Go Do the To-do That You Do!!!! See us on Ning for support and update notifications!