Before purchasing this product:
• Please take time to evaluate ScriptIt before placing a review. Rating ScriptIt without an opinion is not helpful to other users and will be flagged as inappropriate.
• All permissions are for sample scripts to access device features like: vibration, send SMS, read contacts and calendar events, GPS (access_fine_location & access_coarse_location),
record audio, install shortcut, read logs, internet, camera etc. Without these permissions your scripts wouldn't do much.
• Visit the product blog http://scriptit-app.com/ for a deeper understanding of the product, features and programming examples.
• Light or Dark theme.
• Full featured editor simplifies writing code through application templates, code snippets, smart indenting, code formatter, error highlighting, console and log viewer.
• Open and edit multiple files
• Smart indenting.
• Keyboard shortcuts. Add a keyboard and turn your tablet into a real development machine.
• File operations new, open, save, revert, shortcut and close
• Edit operations undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, select all, delete line, indent, undent, find/replace, snippets, layout, formatter.
• Navigation to beginning of file, end of file, line number, function, matching brace and error.
• Application templates for activity, splash, background worker, sensor, camera, video play, list activity, text to speech, recognize speech, audio recorder and video recorder or choose an empty script.
• Log viewer aids in debugging a scripts and offers filter highlighting to quickly find textual information.
• Console displays all print output
• Run scripts from inside the IDE or separately as home-screen shortcuts.
• Backup and Restore from dated archives.
• Tips, learn about important features.
• Create a home-screen shortcut to directly run a script and run other scripts, applications and more.
• Snippets include standard activity methods, function, return, variable assignment (null, array, dictionary), if, else, if-else, switch, with, for, do while, try catch finally, to dialer, to activity, pick image, do work in background, toast and log.
• Calendar.js - display a list of calendar appointments
• Contacts.js - walks through the Android contact list.
• Global.js - demostrates non-persistant storage. Ideal for saving statefull data between activities etc.
• Gps.js - retrieves the GPS radio current location and reverse geocodes the latitude and longitude to a physical address.
• HasTelephony.js - tests for device telephony capabilities.
• IsWifiConnected.js - tests for network connected state.
• JsonTest.js - performs http request, reads JSON reply and displays contents.
• JustLog.js - writes output to log. Use log to view output.
• Packages.js - creates a list of all Android packages installed on the device.
• PickImage.js - uses the image-galery to select an image and downsamples that image finally displaying in an imageview.
• Self.js - calls itself passing a bundle containing level and displays title and text.
• SendText.js - sends a text message to a phone.
• SimpleActivity.js - uses load command to load
• SpannableString.js - shows how to color highlight foreground, background and bold text.
• Temporary.js - temporary landing activity used when quickly building applications.
• Url_IO.js - details how to use the jsURL class for file access.
• Versions.js - display different versions, api, language etc.
• Vibrate.js - produces a vibration pattern.
It can also be installed in the key guard screen.
Setting screen will open when you install the widget, it can be installed when you close the "back" button in this screen.
Installation will be canceled by pressing the Home button.
The initial size of the widget is next to 4x 2 , but can changing by dragging most of the applications on the size of the widget, you can manage to some extent the information that you want to see in the widget.
Minimum widget size has become a 1x1, the weather forecast for the day only will be displayed.
Schedule will allow you to hide regardless of the widget size.
Clock will be displayed from the side size 3.
View more items varies depending on the tap position of the widget.
Clock-part: a alarm app opens.
Schedule part: a detail schedule opens.
Weather forecast part: the contents of the Japan Meteorological Agency home page appears.
The menu to invoke the application settings screen can be called from the menu on the screen that is displayed when you tap the weather forecast part.
※ Please get the latest information from such as TV and radio because it involves the life if the alarm and special alarm has been published. It does not mean that you can successfully access the home page at all times and do not necessarily also be updated.
-Support only Japanese.
-Not available in the time zone of the non-JST(GMT-9).
-Can only display the weather forecast of Japan.
Please see the support website for details.(Japanese only)
Thank you for your reading.
Dynamic x01 checkout suggestions.
PPD/MPR and Cricket/x01 feats.
Individual shot tracking including misses and passed darts, or enter round total if you want less detail.
Unique dartboard-shaped UI for one-touch x01 shot entry.
Reorder players, select First Turn, select Winner Goes First.
Play Cricket with or without points or cutthroat.
Share scoresheets via messaging, email, etc.
No permissions requested and Ad-Free!
Attention tablet users: try the beta version if you are having landscape layout issues!
Use our email/G+ links to report any problems, or please join us at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/darts-scorecard.
We are looking for constructive feedback, please use email, website, or Google Groups "eyes-free".
Forget about Desktop Sync and Google-merging!
Contacts AND Calendar Sync for Exchange 2007-2013, Office 365, Exchange Online.
Supports Autodiscover so just put in your email and password and you're off!
*New* Supports Out-of-Office (OOF) so you can manage auto-reply settings.
*New* Exchange 2013 supports Reminders with custom Dismiss/Snooze notifications and batch/individual notification.
Contacts with Exchange Mailboxes display availability: Free/Busy as Social Presence and Upcoming Calendar Event.
Outlook Categories are the Contact Groups.
Calendar sync makes Contacts with availability info into Calendars within your device's Calendar App.
Search your Mailbox folders and Public Folders (subject to permissions) by Subject and Body: Inbox, Sent Items, Tasks and Calendar, in addition to your selected custom folders.
Access item content in HTML format (if available).
Search Screen is orientation-aware and displays alternate views of the content. You must have auto-orientation enabled on your device.
Please use our "website" link to find out more and report issues!
Get access to future beta versions by joining our Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc
Also displays the Current Date, in your choice of format and background color.
Use the Configure Screen to customize at your whim.
All graphics are designed, not "clipped" from photographs! We put the Love of Timepieces into each one.
This Live Wallpaper has two different display modes and three different backgrounds to choose from.
The Falling Flakez mode rains Flakez down on your Home Screen. Delight in gigantic Mothership-sized Flakez descending!
The Gallery mode shows off Flakez one-at-a-time, in maximum size.
The Sunrise/Sunset background uses your GPS to compute the Sunrise and Sunset times, and changes shades of Blue throughout the day.
The Color Wheel background travels around the Color Wheel every 24 hours.
The Solid background is Black for Maximum Flake Contrast.
Android 4 users the wait has ended! We've streamlined the UI and cut the cruft.
Access to list of More Speech Results for 1-tap auto-correction.
Provides eyes-free audio prompts, and very Screen Reader friendly!
The Main Screen shows your Dictations and handy Tag Cloud shows what you've been talking about. Use the Volume Keys, Shake, or Proximity Sensor to start eyes-free recording and extend items.
Sort by Keyword, Title, or Timestamp.
Open Mic screen takes as much dictation as you can give!
Quick Record Home Screen shortcut enables one-touch eyes-free dictation.
Copy dictation text to The Clipboard.
Send dictations to Email, Messaging, etc.
Extensive settings let you customize feedback.
Striving to be highly accessible and eyes-free!
Uses your device's built-in Speech Recognition.
We Want Your Crash Reports! It's the best way to get 'r fixed. Please Report Errors via Crash Report or email.
Feed Reader, Podcast Downloader, and Search Tool for RSS/Atom/OPML/SearchSuggestion formats. All content saved on external storage.
Main screen has your Feeds and Bookmarks at-the-ready. Browsing experience is much improved.
Every external URL is scanned for feed discovery and results presented to you. All the discovery is collected in a separate screen for later previews. This is a great way to find new feeds and searches and add them to your collection.
Now displays individual feed items, and tracks their read status. You can decide how often to download and how many items to retain per feed.
New content types are supported: OPML (for Feed Lists) and Open Search Suggestions (for Feeds and Search Results).
Search List is now part of the provider database, you can add more manually or via Discovery.
Feed List and Search List are backed up via Google device backup, so your lists move with your device.
Widgets (in 2 sizes) put the Headlines on your Home Screen and rotate every minute.
Automatically adds audio, video and images to your device's built-in Media Gallery after they are downloaded.
Uses your device's Download Service for downloading feeds and podcasts. You can disable Data Network access.
Visit our website link for more info or join our Google Group for future beta programs https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc.
Join us at http://escape-mobile.ning.com to leave feedback and stay up-to-date!
Enable Always-on Favorites Cleansing runs after every call.
Enable Go to Home Screen after each call! No more ending up in the Contacts app.
Programmable Assistants fire after every call (plus hourly "sweep") and can match Calls by any combination of Number/Name/Age/Duration/Starred/Call-type and React with Delete/Clear Favorites, Reply SMS, Notify (Vibrate/Flash/Beep), Create Calendar Event, Search, Speak Caller Information. The Tester Screen helps you see what will happen.
Call Log Gallery Screen has multiple commonly-used filters, e.g. Missed Calls. Each view has a usage summary at the bottom; see who's getting the most time with you!