SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
Task list, todo list, to-do list, task manager, grocery list, gmail tasks, get things done, GTD, geting things done, to do list, day planner, daily planner, checklist, notes, reminders, notepad.
Using synchronization you can easily move your tasks to SplenDO from other applications: Google Calendar, Shopping List, GTasks, Astrid, Wunderlist, Any.DO, ColorNote, Remember The Milk, Out of milk, Todoist, Taskos, Yata Todo List, ToodleDo, Evernote, Producteev and many others that support syncing with Google Tasks.
TimeAct is free of charge application with Android (higher v.2.2) and Web platforms support (http://www.timeact.biz). The light, transparent, intuitive user interface of this app is the best choice for people who loves minimalism.
1. Personal scheduler, to-do list.
2. Group scheduler (family, small business). All devices are synchronizing with one TimeAct account.
3. Project scheduler. The project supports list of tasks. A person or group is responsible for task.
4. Simple synchronizing with push notifications support.
5. SMS-Assistant is a new feature, which helps automatically create new tasks from incoming sms with future's date inside. (e.x. "CitiBank, Please pay your monthly fee till 10/4/2013").
todo list, to-do list, to do list, task, project, organizer, lists, notes, personal assistant, scheduler, reminder.
"Schedule St." is a day planner application for Android.
Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions.
It can be further customized just like adding refills.
The integration of the TODO and Note memos allows linkage of the scheduled plan with its corresponding information.
This allows you to quickly access the registered information for reference.
Since the system incorporates synchronization with Google calendar, you can continue to use the schedule you have been previously using without any effort.
-Google Calendar Sync
Multiple calendar management
-Google Tasks Sync
This free version has the following limitations.
- Ads is displayed
Their limitations are unlocked by installing a paid application for "Schedule St.".
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4
[ELECOM Apps Web]
* Features *
• Draw directly on your display
• 16 themes
• Each note its color
• Type notes - list or tile
• Sorting notes by color
• Adding photos to a note
• Selecting photos from the gallery or a picture in real time
Keywords: Handwritten text , outline, Notebook , laptop, notebook , notes , shopping list , to-do list , list of cases , Case , Organizer, Shopping , task , creating lists , Memo, text editor , notepad , notebook , notepad , editor, tasks , photographs, pictures .
Your ideas will be flawlessly organized.
MemoZy has the best usability and functionality compared to any task organizer app for Android device.
You can put all of your tasks in order.
Organize and clear up your ideas right now.
Make the best use of this App:
• When you need to take a quick note of your ideas
• When you take notes during your meetings
• When you need to remember the location, time, and phone number for your appointments
• When you want to clearly summarize your ideas
• Moving and editing categories in a fun, easy manner
• Task editing that enables easy grouping and changing of top listings
memozy, memo, note, list, task, organizer, evernote, remember, todo, to-do, shopping, shop, reminder, fast group
You’ve wished to quit smoking, work on your fitness and lose a couple of pounds a thousand times but your wishes never came true? Your problem is what most often stands in the way to a healthy lifestyle: you cannot change your life until you get into a number of healthy habits. You don’t have any clues how to do that? The Habitizer application makes getting into healthy habits simple and easy.
• Choose a healthy habit that meets your goal on the list or think of your own habit. Anyway, it’s all up to you. There’s no need to tailor your goals to the provided templates.
• If you are in two minds about your goal, complete a short test to get a clue.
• Use the application facilities to adjust the selected habits. Chose the time and conditions of getting the habit.
• Use the simple and effective habit organizer to watch your habits over time. Habitizer will recurrently remind you of the target goal, monitor your progress, and record all your milestones on the way to success. Just have a look at your smartphone to be aware of your current status.
• As soon as your habit period expires, the application provides you with a final progress report. And what’s more, you can share the news on your success with your friends in a social network.
The application stores a record of all your completed periods and attained goals, so that you could access them any time.
Habitizer is a perfect tool to assist you in getting healthy habits and, consequently, living a healthy lifestyle. Make your dreams come true, make a crucial step on the way to healthy life!
FEATURES IN FREE VERSON:
* Ad free
* Quick and easy to create, edit and mark tasks off
* Assign user-defined categories to tasks
* Assign priorities to tasks
* Repeat tasks when completed - daily, weekly or monthly
* Set alarms to notify you when tasks are due, including the ability to set two alarms for a given task
* Re-occurring alarm notifications until cleared
* Daily notifications of your day’s tasks
* Search for tasks and calendar events
* Link a contact to a task that can be opened from the list
* Entered locations can be displayed in Google Maps
* Quick filters to allow you to quickly filter the task list to easy see what’s coming up
* Swipe task to set it complete
* Auto-deletion of completed tasks
* Snooze or set a task to complete from Alarm Notification (Android 4.1+)
* Daily backup of all your data to SD Card or even your Cloud storage with WotsNext Plus
* Support for tablets with landscape views
* 6 Color themes to choose from
* Home Screen widgets to suit all versions of Android. A new version takes advantage of features in new Android versions. For Android 4.2+ users, the widget can be placed on the Lock Screen
FEATURES IN PLUS (PAID) VERSION:
* View tasks by day, week or month with the Calendar Views
* Ability to view two days in Day Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Ability to view two weeks in Week Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Display calendar events stored on your device’s Google Calendar
* Export tasks in CSV or HTML formats for viewing and printing
* Synchronize your tasks and categories with all your devices running WotsNext Plus
* Access your Cloud storage to export files, sync devices and backup your data to. Currently Google Drive, Dropbox and Box are supported.
* More features are on their way...
To enable the Plus features in WotsNext, you need to purchase the WotsNext Plus Key available from the Android Market.
Keywords: wotsnext, wots next, to do, to-do, list, what's next, personal task manager, day planner, daily planner, GTD, getting things done, organizer, checklist, task list, cloud, synchronize
developed. Like any other self-help technique, time management also
has segments that one should go through to be able to ensure success.
Get all the info you need here.
The first stage of the entire time management process is identification
of goals. Therefore, you need to look for a time management tool
where you can easily write down your goals and apply necessary
changes and updates to make it more achievable. It is critical that you
come up with clear and achievable goals so that you can create an
Once you are able to produce a practical plan for your goals, you may
go ahead and look for the most appropriate time management tools.
The most important set of tools that you really should obtain is your
to-do list tool and your file organizer.
Normally, when you use a to-do list tool, it will allow you to monitor
your schedule and view the connecting details of a certain task. This
way you can monitor your progress and at the same time have a wider
view of the tasks and sort out what needs to be done from the
Your file organizer, like your to-do list tool will come in handy
because you need to access them regularly to monitor and update. If
you are unable to update your action plan, there is a tendency that
you will forget it and that would spell chaos.
Your to-do list tool and your file organizer are just the basic tools that
you will need to deliver your tasks. However, in some situations
where additional tools are needed to achieve certain tasks, you may
want to consider the below tools that are also proven effective.
Some popular additional tools that you can use are:
1. Automated task scheduler
2. Advanced journal
3. Electronic organizer
4. Mobile devices such as Smartphone and Tablet
5. Web based time management software
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
More from developer
Dynamic x01 checkout suggestions.
PPD/MPR and Cricket/x01 feats.
Individual shot tracking including misses and passed darts, or enter round total if you want less detail.
Unique dartboard-shaped UI for one-touch x01 shot entry.
Reorder players, select First Turn, select Winner Goes First.
Play Cricket with or without points or cutthroat.
Share scoresheets via messaging, email, etc.
No permissions requested and Ad-Free!
Attention tablet users: try the beta version if you are having landscape layout issues!
Use our email/G+ links to report any problems, or please join us at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/darts-scorecard.
Enable Always-on Favorites Cleansing runs after every call.
Enable Go to Home Screen after each call! No more ending up in the Contacts app.
Programmable Assistants fire after every call (plus hourly "sweep") and can match Calls by any combination of Number/Name/Age/Duration/Starred/Call-type and React with Delete/Clear Favorites, Reply SMS, Notify (Vibrate/Flash/Beep), Create Calendar Event, Search, Speak Caller Information. The Tester Screen helps you see what will happen.
Call Log Gallery Screen has multiple commonly-used filters, e.g. Missed Calls. Each view has a usage summary at the bottom; see who's getting the most time with you!
All Screens provide access to list of More Speech Results for 1-tap auto-correction.
All screens can provide eyes-free audio prompts, and very Screen Reader friendly!
The Main Screen shows your Dictations and handy Tag Cloud shows what you've been talking about. Use the Volume Keys to start eyes-free recording and extend items.
New Dictation screen provides eyes-free note-taking for all item fields.
Keyword Gallery screen sorts by the keyword field.
Open Mic screen takes as much dictation as you can give!
Search your saved dictations with your device's Global Search.
Quick Record Home Screen shortcut enables one-touch eyes-free dictation.
Copy dictation text to The Clipboard.
Send dictations to Email, Messaging, etc.
Froyo (2.2) and higher devices provide access to your Dictation Audio! Save in Low Quality for smallest size, High Quality for better sound.
Extensive settings let you customize each screen.
Striving to be highly accessible and eyes-free!
Requires built-in Speech Recognition!
We Want Your Crash Reports! It's the best way to get 'r fixed!
Please Report Errors via Crash Report or email!
We are looking for constructive feedback, please use email, website, or Google Groups "eyes-free".
Feed Reader, Podcast Downloader, and Search Tool for RSS/Atom/OPML/SearchSuggestion formats. All content saved on external storage.
Main screen has your Feeds and Bookmarks at-the-ready. Browsing experience is much improved.
Every external URL is scanned for feed discovery and results presented to you. All the discovery is collected in a separate screen for later previews. This is a great way to find new feeds and searches and add them to your collection.
Now displays individual feed items, and tracks their read status. You can decide how often to download and how many items to retain per feed.
New content types are supported: OPML (for Feed Lists) and Open Search Suggestions (for Feeds and Search Results).
Search List is now part of the provider database, you can add more manually or via Discovery.
Feed List and Search List are backed up via Google device backup, so your lists move with your device.
Widgets (in 2 sizes) put the Headlines on your Home Screen and rotate every minute.
Automatically adds audio, video and images to your device's built-in Media Gallery after they are downloaded.
Uses your device's Download Service for downloading feeds and podcasts. You can disable Data Network access.
Visit our website link for more info or join our Google Group for future beta programs https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc.
Join us at http://escape-mobile.ning.com to leave feedback and stay up-to-date!
Contacts AND Calendar Sync for Exchange 2007 and up.
Shows User Availability for Contacts with Mailboxes.
Shows Free/Busy as Social Presence.
Uses Outlook Categories for Contact Groups.
Contacts with an Exchange Mailbox have a Calendar created within your device's Calendar App.
Search Mailbox folders and Public Folders (subject to permissions) by Subject and Body: Inbox, Sent Items, Tasks and Calendar, in addition to your selected custom folders. Access result item content in HTML format.
Search Screen is orientation-aware and displays alternate views of the content. You must have auto-orientation enabled on your device.
This is a "business" application; you may need assistance from your Email or System Administrator. Requires you have access to Exchange Web Services (EWS).
Please use our "website" link to find out more and report issues!
Get access to future beta versions by joining our Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc
Also displays the Current Date, in your choice of format and background color.
Use the Configure Screen to customize at your whim.
All graphics are designed, not "clipped" from photographs! We put the Love of Timepieces into each one.
This Live Wallpaper has two different display modes and three different backgrounds to choose from.
The Falling Flakez mode rains Flakez down on your Home Screen. Delight in gigantic Mothership-sized Flakez descending!
The Gallery mode shows off Flakez one-at-a-time, in maximum size.
The Sunrise/Sunset background uses your GPS to compute the Sunrise and Sunset times, and changes shades of Blue throughout the day.
The Color Wheel background travels around the Color Wheel every 24 hours.
The Solid background is Black for Maximum Flake Contrast.