"Finding my phone is the worst thing that could happen to you... I’ve kidnapped a person... and only you can save her." Help her escape from the room where she is trapped through this strange phone that have is in your hands.
In each mobile application (app camera, music, settings, gallery, calculator, internet ...) you will have to solve the game that arises and do it correctly before the time runs out: memorize patterns, word search, listen music and sounds, remember figures and numbers, solve puzzles, mazes, math riddles and much more.
But first you will have to unlock screen in each application. Solve the riddle you will find and you will be able to access the game.
Each game you solve will bring you closer to saving the person. During the game you'll be able to see her in the room where she is trapped.
She can't do anything and the killer is getting closer. Help her escape from a murderer!
It is not a classic escape game or a classic puzzles and riddles games.
KILLER GAMES is a game where you have to get a person to escape. It´s free and available in English and Spanish.
- Based on games to Escape from the room - Escape room.
- Many games in one game: math puzzles, number puzzle, word puzzles, memory games, logic games, mazes and more.
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Logic brain games to think: with this original game you can train your mind.
- All kinds of riddles and puzzles for free: easy and difficult.
- Horror game: small atmosphere of terror (without scares).
- With time
- Apps lock screen
- If you need them, you have help, clues and solutions (Riddles with answers)
Challenge yourself and challenge the criminal. Will she be able to escape his murder?
Unlock all applications on the phone and save it. Get to open the door in this new game.
You can play with your friends, together you can solve it and save her.
Please, if you need or want to communicate something, don´t hesitate to contact us through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in any of our social networks. You can find yourself as @gmolinacordero on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.