Image of lobster used for Cancer Finding Antares is difficult because Scorpio and Cancer image overlays are too similar. Cancer should have crab image not lobster.
Dose not work Can't see any star design at all and I am using this on a clear nite when there is a meteor shower going on tonight unstalling app from phone right now.
The best app with azimute and altitude to find stars and nebulose in the sky with a child´s telescope. just two updates needed: automatic GPS location rather then manual and day light saving´s option... the last one took me hours to find out why the coordinates did not macht with the sky above and why the error was not constant. still have to adjust the mobile phone time manually to get good results!
Great app, need to be able to disable notifications As the title states, this is a good all-round app, which makes good use of the gyroscope (unlike Google Sky Map). There's no setting to disable notifications though - while they are interesting (astronomy facts), they should be optional.
Problems after update After Marshmallow (Android 6.0) update on Nexus 5, AR is not working. I have tried troubleshooting by following the instructions to recalibrate the compass, but it didn't work.
Pop ups in notification tray Used to be pretty good, but now my phone regularly prompts me to buy add-ons. Time to uninstall and try Google's offering.
New in v.3.0.10:
- Improved star visuals on hi-res screens
- Fixed difficulties in selecting planets, meteor showers & satellites on hi-res screens
- Object classification in data box
- Improved deep-link responses
- Integrated Google App-Indexing, so Star Chart results can show up in Google Search
* Fixed the strange camera distortion issues when in AR Mode, which affected some devices, like the HTC One.
* Fixes crash on some older OS versions when notifications were triggered.
The Early Learning Academy app offers a full curriculum for children ages 2-7.