View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
This might work on other Samsung devices on various CDMA carriers, try at your own risk! If it does work, please contact me and let me know what other devices this works with.
NOTE: This DOES NOT work on GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). Please don't send me a log or downrate because it didn't work on your GSM phone!
If you like this app, please consider the donate version! I will be bringing some cool features to the donate version!
Compatible Devices (works on STOCK TouchWiz ROM, custom ROMs might not work, won't work on AOSP ROMs):
* Sprint Galaxy Note III
* Sprint Galaxy S4
* Note: Other CDMA devices might work, see above.
* Easily change your PRL
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the app's XDA thread (Menu > Go to App XDA Thread)
* Download Sprint PRLs from XDA (Menu > Get Sprint PRLs)
1) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Start"
keywords: samsung prl, sprint prl, samsung galaxy prl, samsung note 3, samsung note iii, note 3 prl, note iii prl
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
Quickly find the EWC waste code you need.
• Latest updated Environment Agency information
• Search by text or words
• Search by chapter option
• All hazardous waste codes listed
• Full EWC list
EWC codes are needed to complete duty of care waste transfer note and hazardous waste consignment note documentation.
This application from Cleansing Service Group (CSG) includes other useful information such as our waste management services and emergency hotline number.
Searching hidden codes for the your android device, but found only for other models? It's your day! This is not catalogue, it's realy secret codes revealer that finds available codes on the your device.
That application searches codes on the device and gets data about actions of codes from server.
!!!ATTENTION!!!I giving you TOOL but not database of codes. If some codes didn't have description - search it in google, on my topic http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=323535 or wait until somebody test that code. It must not be a cause of bad mark of application!
*Now only codes for small set of devices have description. But you can change that by adding own descriptions.*
New UI is here now! I hope you will enjoy it.
Information for those who have not found any one code:
1) Update the program and run the search again. If after this code 727 appears in the list - your device is really have no codes other than that which causes the program to debug. If there are no code 727 - go to item 2)
2) Open the the OEM application for the phone calls and dial * #* #727 #*# *
3) Click the Start Debug
4) Wait until proccess finished
5) Close the application, find at the root of file system file SCRLog.log and send me on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Wait for a new version which will be fixed a bug. :)
Russian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Ukranian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
English - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Spanish(partial) - Evhen *ZaaRauL* Zvaric
Chinese - Nikita *FiriatCat* Chernih
CDMA RF Tool GPS KML
This app can be used to find
> Height of the Tide at a given time
> Mean Sea Level Time
> Tide Height in relation to MSL
The App needs input from Tide Tables of 3 station of the Maldives by the UH Sea Level Center of University of Hawaii.
Formula used to find the results can be find in the webiste http://www.linz.govt.nz/docs/hydro/tidal-info/tide-tables/mfth-between-hlw.pdf
Disclaimer: This is not made by some who knows code. It is a trial and error project so you may find so many errors. If so pl;ease be kind enough to report it me so I can correct them I will try to correct them.
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
My android tools :
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat
4. show the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan)
★Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
★Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
★Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
★Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
★Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Scan pictures of QR codes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
UPGRADE TO SCAN
Our app, Scan, is the feature-rich, premium upgrade to QR Code Reader. Find Scan by searching for “Scan” on Google Play.
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with QR Code Reader, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.