“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Scan pictures of QR codes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
UPGRADE TO SCAN
Our app, Scan, is the feature-rich, premium upgrade to QR Code Reader. Find Scan by searching for “Scan” on Google Play.
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with QR Code Reader, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.
QR & Barcode Reader is extremely fast and easy to use tool, simply select desired action from convenient menu and follow the onscreen instructions. To scan QR code or Barcode using camera on your device, simply point your camera to code you wish to scan and app will automatically detect and scan it. No need to press any buttons or take photos. You can even set QR & Barcode Reader to auto start camera scan when opening the app (in Settings) for faster use.
QR & Barcode Reader can scan read and decode text, url, ISBN, product, contact, calendar, email, location, Wi-Fi and many other formats of QR or Barcodes. After scan and automatic decoding user is provided with only the relevant options for individual QR or Barcode type and can take appropriate action. Unlike others we know what information is relevant to user and what possible actions can follow scan of different type of QR or Barcode.
You can even create your own QR codes with QR & Barcode Reader app! QR & Barcode Reader also offers a full array of sharing options to share content with your friends and others by using direct contact methods or well-known social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus…).
QR & Barcode Reader app can:
- SCAN QR code with any of Androids cameras (including front facing camera). App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- SCAN Barcode using camera
- SCAN QR code from saved QR image
- SCAN Barcode from saved Barcode image
- SCAN QR image from QR image url
- SCAN Barcode from Barcode image url
- SUPPORTS ALL DIFFERENT FORMATS OF QR AND BARCODES
- CREATE QR codes: web link QR (url QR), plain text QR, contact QR (with option to create from existing contacts), email QR, SMS QR, location QR (with option to create location QR with current location or from location on the map), phone number QR, calendar event QR, Wi-Fi QR
- MY CONTACT QR: easily share your contact through QR code (can be scanned from any other device with QR reader installed for fast and easy contact sharing)
- HISTORY: see previous scans recorded
- KEY-IN option: enter Barcodes where Barcode is defected and/or could not be scanned with camera scan
- SETTINGS: set app behavior with option to auto start camera scan when opening the app
- RATE: convenient link to rate us on Google Play
- SHARE : share content or this app with others
- and much much more, all available for FREE!
Reading is a good habit, nowadays, the types of readers are various. This reader has a simple main interface, and reading in cell phone became an easy thing.
Save and show the read history
Open the history link
*The using method
Files in sd card list here. Click to open the one has your txt book.
If you have read a lot txt books, this app will save your read history. Press the menu button and choose the history option, then you will see your read history?
You know what¡¯s amazing? It is that you can open your read history from here and read it again!
Go back to the main interface of this app and exit this app is totally different things. So we have two buttons for each thing. The open button which hidden in the menu button is used for backward to the sd card, it is the main interface of this app. And the exit button here is just for quit this app.
You have known something about this app. Come on and try it, you will find more functions.
Now no need to remove simcard and see all the information.
Simcard Reader easy application displays all information about your SIM card.
Simcard Reader application doesn't support dual SIM.
Long Press on selected contact. In the same way you can share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
Information that you can see:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
Simcard Reader Likable Features
- Send SMS directly from your contact tab
- Make calls directly from your contact tab
- Contact list in alphabetical order
- Better Design
- Contact list in a separate tab.
The application also lists contacts stored on the SIM card and allows you to do several operations with the selected one (copy to clipboard, add new contact, copy to the phone, delete from SIM card etc.).
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to read information from the SIM card
READ_CONTACTS - to obtain the SIM card contact list
WRITE_CONTACTS - to delete the selected contact
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: Simcard Reader is a free app, we need ads to support our work. Also you can share your contact using Facebook,Gmail,Skype,WhatsApp.
sim card,what is a simcard,sim card phone,sim card reading,free sims,sim mobile,micro sim,sim card in phone,card reader,sim,sim card number,what is on sim card,sim cards,siminfo,simcard information,sim reader,sim contain,contact backup,contact restore,contact,contact managment,contact information,contact manager,Contact backup,contact restore,mobile contacts backup,backup & restore android,contacs pro,super backup,contact manager.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
Another purpose is to check DUAL-IMSI behavior since the app can detect IMSI change automatically.
When the SIM is inserted the IMSI is saved to the phone's memory automatically and then if the first IMSI is switched with the second IMSI or the new SIM is inserted the app will display the pop-up screen to notify that the IMSI is changed.
CDMA RF Tool GPS KML
(Designed using au by KDDI IS12S)
- LTE RSRP in StatusBar [beta] - press Toggle StatusBar
- LTE RSRP/RSRQ/RSSNR/CQI [beta]
- Tracks Defined Base Station in Status Bar [HOT!]
- Logging CSV & KML Supported [HOT!]
- Send CSV & KML from App via E-mail
- Enable/Disalbe Base Station Tracker
- Status Bar RSSI Color (White or Green)
- Optimized View, All in "One Screen"
- Shows Cdma SID/NID
- Maps CDMA Base Station Location
1. Works only with Cdma2000 Type Phones. GSM/UMTS/LTE not supported.
2. Map Base Station only works if your tower tells you Lat/Long.
3. Open map and click on tag to show Latitude and Longitude in user friendly format.
4. Keep the App in the foreground and press ToggleScreenOn for active updates.
*** Does not work on Verizon *** 3G & CDMA Support is limited by Android, not by the application *** CDMA requires Eclair ***
Works best with 2G GSM. 3G/CDMA support is very limited.
Please understand what this tool does and does not do before you rate it. If you are not interested in the esoteric details of how the cellular network works, please do not download this app, it will frustrate you and be a waste of your time. Please check website for details.
I have reports that Verizon now blocks locations. Other providers may do same. Bummer. If your provider blocks, please be considerate and don't downrate the app. Not my fault.
Yes it is a battery hog - it needs to be.
Froyo problems? Tested with HTC Desire 2.2, Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab. I do know that it's failing on some devices through. New release coming soon.
Sorry for not posting updates or responding on emails lately.
Possible unstability/errors. Has problems with large files.
Suggestions and comments are welcome.
If You want traffic tagging functionality (tags packets to mark possible content), run Shark Updater.
Filters: type name to include it, type -name to exclude it from list.
For more information, please refer to Menu -> Help or contact to http://spacepalm.com/contact-us.html
- Accept text and contact sent via "Share"
- Save barcode to Gallery
- Share barcode
- Edit information in barcode
- Read barcode from file
- Pick menu
* Apache License 2.0