“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Scan pictures of QR codes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
UPGRADE TO SCAN
Our app, Scan, is the feature-rich, premium upgrade to QR Code Reader. Find Scan by searching for “Scan” on Google Play.
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with QR Code Reader, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
YES. It supports ENGLISH and ARABIC Language, Images, and other media.
YES. For ARABIC users, it provides RTL Orientation and Arabic UI.
PDF Reader uses user-friendly PDF viewer that renders Adobe PDF documents with high fidelity, and supports document outlines, user bookmarks. It supports text search and highlights search results on screen.
PDF Reader provides facility of bookmarks which:
Remembers your last page
Add personal bookmarks
Navigate with document outline
It provides following advanced User Interface features:
Double tap to fit to screen width (great on tablets!)
Continuous page view for easy scrolling
Support for encrypted/password protected files
Our PDF reader / PDF viewer works on all Android devices 2.1 or higher by which you can:
1. Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
2. Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
3. Easily pinch zooms in on text or images for a closer view
4. Navigate through pages just by tapping and by using document outline.
In order to keep the app 100% free, its ad supported and may contain ads . The required permissions are just for ads. Thanks for your support.
This application is a good tool to help you to read your pdf files in your sd card.
Come on to have a try!
And you will find it surprising!
Why is this application?
To be honest,the most obvious advantage of this pdf reader is its simplicity.
Download this application and open it.
All the pdf files saved in your sd card have been displayed on the main interface.
Click the pdf file slightly and you could read it directly.
No more complicated setting and steps.
What effect this pdf reader?
As I have mentioned above,simplicity is the most shining point of this pdf reader.
So the only effect it has is the page-turning effect.
Slide left or right to jump to next page or last page.
When you finish a page,slide left to continue the next page.
1.Luckily you could get this application for free!
2.This is a simple application to read the pdf files in your phone.
3.You don't need to detect the pdf files manually.All your pdf files will be scanned automatically.
4.Simple to use this pdf reader.Just one clikc to read pdf files.
5.Easy to go to next or last page.Just slide left or right to realize that.
6.The pdf file directory could be checked in the pdf file list.
While uninstalling,if you have activate this app,please deactivate it first.Go to Setting-->Location& security -->Select device administrator-->deactivate Easy PDF Reader.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
Reading is a good habit, nowadays, the types of readers are various. This reader has a simple main interface, and reading in cell phone became an easy thing.
Save and show the read history
Open the history link
*The using method
Files in sd card list here. Click to open the one has your txt book.
If you have read a lot txt books, this app will save your read history. Press the menu button and choose the history option, then you will see your read history?
You know what¡¯s amazing? It is that you can open your read history from here and read it again!
Go back to the main interface of this app and exit this app is totally different things. So we have two buttons for each thing. The open button which hidden in the menu button is used for backward to the sd card, it is the main interface of this app. And the exit button here is just for quit this app.
You have known something about this app. Come on and try it, you will find more functions.
Another purpose is to check DUAL-IMSI behavior since the app can detect IMSI change automatically.
When the SIM is inserted the IMSI is saved to the phone's memory automatically and then if the first IMSI is switched with the second IMSI or the new SIM is inserted the app will display the pop-up screen to notify that the IMSI is changed.
CDMA RF Tool GPS KML
- Accept text and contact sent via "Share"
- Save barcode to Gallery
- Share barcode
- Edit information in barcode
- Read barcode from file
- Pick menu
* Apache License 2.0
Note: Arabic Text Reader doesn't affect other apps installed on your phone. You should use Arabic Text Reader embedded Facebook/Twitter clients to be able to read Arabic content successfully.
FINALLY WITH RSS SUPPORT!!
Now you can read RSS feeds in Arabic. You can use one the popular feeds listed or add any RSS feeds to RSS reader.
ALSO WITH FACEBOOK SUPPORT
This is the most update asked for by users of Arabic Text Reader. Now you can read all the Arabic feeds from Facebook that you couldn't read before.
ALSO WITH TWITTER SUPPORT
We also added support for twitter. Now you can read all the Arabic tweets you couldn't read before in the same place with your SMSs.
This isn't just another application that's capable of reading Arabic SMSs, it's different because it has the following features
- No need for root access.
- No need for font installation.
- If the SMS sender is in your phonebook, names will be shown instead of numbers.
- You can filter SMSs list by sender name.
- You can paste any arbitrary text into the application and it will show you the text in the appropriate format.
- It can also read all the tweets from your twitter account and feeds from your Facebook account.
- Arabic Keyboard
Note: Internet access permission is used for the ads, Twitter and Facebook.
QR & Barcode Reader is extremely fast and easy to use tool, simply select desired action from convenient menu and follow the onscreen instructions. To scan QR code or Barcode using camera on your device, simply point your camera to code you wish to scan and app will automatically detect and scan it. No need to press any buttons or take photos. You can even set QR & Barcode Reader to auto start camera scan when opening the app (in Settings) for faster use.
QR & Barcode Reader can scan read and decode text, url, ISBN, product, contact, calendar, email, location, Wi-Fi and many other formats of QR or Barcodes. After scan and automatic decoding user is provided with only the relevant options for individual QR or Barcode type and can take appropriate action. Unlike others we know what information is relevant to user and what possible actions can follow scan of different type of QR or Barcode.
You can even create your own QR codes with QR & Barcode Reader app! QR & Barcode Reader also offers a full array of sharing options to share content with your friends and others by using direct contact methods or well-known social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus…).
QR & Barcode Reader app can:
- SCAN QR code with any of Androids cameras (including front facing camera). App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- SCAN Barcode using camera
- SCAN QR code from saved QR image
- SCAN Barcode from saved Barcode image
- SCAN QR image from QR image url
- SCAN Barcode from Barcode image url
- SUPPORTS ALL DIFFERENT FORMATS OF QR AND BARCODES
- CREATE QR codes: web link QR (url QR), plain text QR, contact QR (with option to create from existing contacts), email QR, SMS QR, location QR (with option to create location QR with current location or from location on the map), phone number QR, calendar event QR, Wi-Fi QR
- MY CONTACT QR: easily share your contact through QR code (can be scanned from any other device with QR reader installed for fast and easy contact sharing)
- HISTORY: see previous scans recorded
- KEY-IN option: enter Barcodes where Barcode is defected and/or could not be scanned with camera scan
- SETTINGS: set app behavior with option to auto start camera scan when opening the app
- RATE: convenient link to rate us on Google Play
- SHARE : share content or this app with others
- and much much more, all available for FREE!
(Designed using au by KDDI IS12S)
- LTE RSRP in StatusBar [beta] - press Toggle StatusBar
- LTE RSRP/RSRQ/RSSNR/CQI [beta]
- Tracks Defined Base Station in Status Bar [HOT!]
- Logging CSV & KML Supported [HOT!]
- Send CSV & KML from App via E-mail
- Enable/Disalbe Base Station Tracker
- Status Bar RSSI Color (White or Green)
- Optimized View, All in "One Screen"
- Shows Cdma SID/NID
- Maps CDMA Base Station Location
1. Works only with Cdma2000 Type Phones. GSM/UMTS/LTE not supported.
2. Map Base Station only works if your tower tells you Lat/Long.
3. Open map and click on tag to show Latitude and Longitude in user friendly format.
4. Keep the App in the foreground and press ToggleScreenOn for active updates.