View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
This might work on other Samsung devices on various CDMA carriers, try at your own risk! If it does work, please contact me and let me know what other devices this works with.
NOTE: This DOES NOT work on GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). Please don't send me a log or downrate because it didn't work on your GSM phone!
If you like this app, please consider the donate version! I will be bringing some cool features to the donate version!
Compatible Devices (works on STOCK TouchWiz ROM, custom ROMs might not work, won't work on AOSP ROMs):
* Sprint Galaxy Note III
* Sprint Galaxy S4
* Note: Other CDMA devices might work, see above.
* Easily change your PRL
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the app's XDA thread (Menu > Go to App XDA Thread)
* Download Sprint PRLs from XDA (Menu > Get Sprint PRLs)
1) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Start"
keywords: samsung prl, sprint prl, samsung galaxy prl, samsung note 3, samsung note iii, note 3 prl, note iii prl
Searching hidden codes for the your android device, but found only for other models? It's your day! This is not catalogue, it's realy secret codes revealer that finds available codes on the your device.
That application searches codes on the device and gets data about actions of codes from server.
!!!ATTENTION!!!I giving you TOOL but not database of codes. If some codes didn't have description - search it in google, on my topic http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=323535 or wait until somebody test that code. It must not be a cause of bad mark of application!
*Now only codes for small set of devices have description. But you can change that by adding own descriptions.*
New UI is here now! I hope you will enjoy it.
Information for those who have not found any one code:
1) Update the program and run the search again. If after this code 727 appears in the list - your device is really have no codes other than that which causes the program to debug. If there are no code 727 - go to item 2)
2) Open the the OEM application for the phone calls and dial * #* #727 #*# *
3) Click the Start Debug
4) Wait until proccess finished
5) Close the application, find at the root of file system file SCRLog.log and send me on mail: email@example.com
6) Wait for a new version which will be fixed a bug. :)
Russian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Ukranian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
English - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Spanish(partial) - Evhen *ZaaRauL* Zvaric
Chinese - Nikita *FiriatCat* Chernih
Quickly find the EWC waste code you need.
• Latest updated Environment Agency information
• Search by text or words
• Search by chapter option
• All hazardous waste codes listed
• Full EWC list
EWC codes are needed to complete duty of care waste transfer note and hazardous waste consignment note documentation.
This application from Cleansing Service Group (CSG) includes other useful information such as our waste management services and emergency hotline number.
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
This app can be used to find
> Height of the Tide at a given time
> Mean Sea Level Time
> Tide Height in relation to MSL
The App needs input from Tide Tables of 3 station of the Maldives by the UH Sea Level Center of University of Hawaii.
Formula used to find the results can be find in the webiste http://www.linz.govt.nz/docs/hydro/tidal-info/tide-tables/mfth-between-hlw.pdf
Disclaimer: This is not made by some who knows code. It is a trial and error project so you may find so many errors. If so pl;ease be kind enough to report it me so I can correct them I will try to correct them.
The goal of Ten Codes is to be useful. If these codes do not match your department. Please send me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your department's codes and I will try to make a version of Ten Codes for your department. Please put Ten Codes Request in the subject.
The Ten Codes application is an extremely simple tool. The intended users are the EMS community. It is primarily to enable First Responders to interpret radio communications quickly and easily. It interprets ten codes i.e. 10-4 (ACKNOWLEDGEMENT), 10-20 (LOCATION), as well as signal codes used by law enforcement into common language.
The Ten Codes application is self contained. Once installed, it will work independent of WiFi or phone signal. It does not require any additional permissions.
One of the best document (Pdf, fb2, DJVU, etc.) viewer for Android.
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), Fiction Book (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
* Barcode ID with description as defined by USPS;
* Service Type with description as defined by USPS;
* Mailer ID;
* Serial Number;
* Zip Code with optional zip code lookup;
* Zip+4 (Zip4) Code;
* Delivery Point;
* Read History - store read result (image and info) into a database;
* View image/info - view read information and the image image stored in read history;
* Email image/info - email read information with the image;
* successfully passed USPS test database;
* Optional zip code lookup: Zip code lookup enables user to identify city/state of the 5 digit zip code;
* Barcode ID explanation as specified by USPS IMb Technical Resource Guide revision 4.1
* Service Type ID explanation as specified by USPS Technical Resource Guide revision 4.1
You can lock individual app with pattern lock or pin.
Don’t worry when someone borrow your phone read your privacy.
Lock anything and everything in phone using Apps Locker (SecuApps) Master
♠ Lock app and personal things from other users.
♠ Lock: Messages, Emails, Contacts, Gallery, Google Play Store, Settings, etc..
All this with very less battery and memory consumption!
App Locker Pro helps you to feel secure when:
✔ You share your phone with anyone
✔ You have sensitive contact details
✔ Your kids play with your phone
✔ You have personal images in Gallery.
✔ You have SMS, MMS etc. that you don't want to be shared.
☆ Lock app 3rd party and system apps
☆ interface easy to use
☆ Pattern and pin for lock in portrait and landscape screen mode
☆ Less Battery and Memory usage.
☆ Protect uninstalled and installed.
☆ Built in offline password recovery.
☆ Hidden icon of this app
‣ Not affect your battery
‣ Hidden icon of this app and recovery by password recovery
‣ Start this app lock immediately when your phone restart.
When use Apps Locker (Secu apps)Master if you have any problem,
Plz leave your comment in my email, I will change it as soon as possible.
Apps Locker is licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0:
“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Scan pictures of QR codes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
UPGRADE TO SCAN
Our app, Scan, is the feature-rich, premium upgrade to QR Code Reader. Find Scan by searching for “Scan” on Google Play.
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with QR Code Reader, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.