Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
- View SIM Card info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, SIM carrier.
- View all contacts stored on SIM card.
- Searching for a contact.
- Add a contact.
- Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts.
- Modify contact's info.
- Import contacts from file.
- Export contacts to file (for backup purpose) .
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.
CDMA RF Tool GPS KML
Searching hidden codes for the your android device, but found only for other models? It's your day! This is not catalogue, it's realy secret codes revealer that finds available codes on the your device.
That application searches codes on the device and gets data about actions of codes from server.
!!!ATTENTION!!!I giving you TOOL but not database of codes. If some codes didn't have description - search it in google, on my topic http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=323535 or wait until somebody test that code. It must not be a cause of bad mark of application!
*Now only codes for small set of devices have description. But you can change that by adding own descriptions.*
New UI is here now! I hope you will enjoy it.
Information for those who have not found any one code:
1) Update the program and run the search again. If after this code 727 appears in the list - your device is really have no codes other than that which causes the program to debug. If there are no code 727 - go to item 2)
2) Open the the OEM application for the phone calls and dial * #* #727 #*# *
3) Click the Start Debug
4) Wait until proccess finished
5) Close the application, find at the root of file system file SCRLog.log and send me on mail: email@example.com
6) Wait for a new version which will be fixed a bug. :)
Russian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Ukranian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
English - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Spanish(partial) - Evhen *ZaaRauL* Zvaric
Chinese - Nikita *FiriatCat* Chernih
This might work on other Samsung devices on various CDMA carriers, try at your own risk! If it does work, please contact me and let me know what other devices this works with.
NOTE: This DOES NOT work on GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). Please don't send me a log or downrate because it didn't work on your GSM phone!
If you like this app, please consider the donate version! I will be bringing some cool features to the donate version!
Compatible Devices (works on STOCK TouchWiz ROM, custom ROMs might not work, won't work on AOSP ROMs):
* Sprint Galaxy Note III
* Sprint Galaxy S4
* Note: Other CDMA devices might work, see above.
* Easily change your PRL
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the app's XDA thread (Menu > Go to App XDA Thread)
* Download Sprint PRLs from XDA (Menu > Get Sprint PRLs)
1) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Start"
keywords: samsung prl, sprint prl, samsung galaxy prl, samsung note 3, samsung note iii, note 3 prl, note iii prl
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
FinderCodes reconnects people with their favorite things!
Airline lost your luggage? Your pet run away? Forget your tablet on the plane? Misplaced your keys?
It happens. And all too often the stuff we value most is gone for good.
That’s why you need FinderCodes!
FinderCode Smart Tags combine confidential QR codes, intuitive software, and cloud-based tracking to facilitate quick, hassle-free returns of your lost items!
How it works
Simply attach FinderCode Smart Tags to your valuables and log them in your private FinderCodes account. If you lose an item, a finder can either scan the FinderCode Smart Tag with a smartphone or enter its code manually at www.findercodes.com. You are automatically alerted that your item has been found and scanned, and built-in GPS can even show you its location on a map. The finder can text, email, or call you, according to your account preferences, to arrange for the return. Around the corner? Meet in person. Across the country? Use Re-Turnit™ to have your item shipped home via FedEx Office®! Which ever option you choose, with FinderCodes your identity is always secure, unless you choose to release it.
FinderCodes, LLC has a special alliance with FedEx® and is a fully-licensed brand partner with AT&T®.
• Alerts you the moment your item’s FinderCode Smart Tag is scanned, letting you know someone found your item and where it is.(1)
• Protects your identity. Unlike traditional tags that give away your name, address, and phone number, FinderCode Smart Tags keep your identity confidential.
• Uses GPS to locate the finder and your missing item on a map when the tag is scanned, a useful tool if you’re still in the area.
• Provides Re-Turnit™, a quick, easy, and anonymous return shipping option with FedEx Office®.
• Saves you money – no subscription fees!
• Provides easy, anonymous two-way communication via text or email.(2)
• Instantly notifies the finder of a reward!
• Helps get your pet home safely! Pet Details let you tell the finder about your pet’s food and medical needs, vet name and phone number, and even an emergency contact in case you’re out of town!
• Lets you upload a photo or write a message in your own words to help the finder quickly and safely return your lost pet or item!
• Works with or without a smartphone. The code can be scanned with a smartphone or entered manually at www.findercodes.com.
• Lets you pay the finder’s reward in a few easy clicks with PayPal™!
• Survives extreme conditions. All FinderCode tags – whether plastic, adhesive, or iron-on – are made tough to hold up to today’s active lifestyles. They’re water-proof and won’t rip or tear.
• Provides lasting protection. FinderCode tags never become obsolete, even if you move or change your contact information. No need to get new tags!
• Rewards all finders who share their story of a successful return with FinderCodes (see www.findercodes.com for details).
• Comes in kits to suit your needs: Electronics, Travel, School, Home, Pet, Kid Stuff, and Baby Things.
What have you got to lose?™ Download the FinderCodes app and start protecting your valuables today!
* FinderCode tags sold separately.
* The scanner included in the app currently supports only those devices equipped with a rear-facing camera.
* QR Code is registered trademark of Denso Wave Inc.
(1)Due to industry privacy standards, the geo-location of the finder cannot be shared without his or her consent. If a finder consents to it, you will be sent a map giving you the finder’s location.
(2)While texting and emailing can be done anonymously through the FinderCodes interface, we are unable to provide anonymous or blocked number phone calls at this time. If you wish to connect with the finder via phone, you will need to allow your phone number to be shared with the finder.
This app can be used to find
> Height of the Tide at a given time
> Mean Sea Level Time
> Tide Height in relation to MSL
The App needs input from Tide Tables of 3 station of the Maldives by the UH Sea Level Center of University of Hawaii.
Formula used to find the results can be find in the webiste http://www.linz.govt.nz/docs/hydro/tidal-info/tide-tables/mfth-between-hlw.pdf
Disclaimer: This is not made by some who knows code. It is a trial and error project so you may find so many errors. If so pl;ease be kind enough to report it me so I can correct them I will try to correct them.